Lazy Sunday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her in my arms. "Does that answer you?"

We walked through the front door to be met by the smell of our personal merger wafting from the bedroom. A decision was made to delay changing the bed linen until after we had made love, a wise move as it turned out because, by the time we had finished the sheets were soaked through with my sperm and her cum.

The next day's business pages reported the merger proposal and it wasn't long before my phone rang. "Steve, I have Roderick Brand from International Fund Management on the line."

"Put him through."

"Listen Jenkins, just what do you think you're playing at?"

"I could ask you the same question, what do you mean going behind our back offering to buy up shares from the other shareholders in this company, you must have realised that my family hold a controlling interest and that we're not interested in your takeover. If you look at the time line in this you will see that merger negotiations were taking place before you made your offer to the company, and you must have realised that we would talk to the other shareholders and advise them of our position on this."

"So you want a fight, let's see how you feel after I've finished with you." He slammed the phone down.

My first thought was Suzanne and Morgans. "I think that you'd better speak to your father and prepare him for a fight, better still, why don't we go and see him now."

The afternoon was spent at Morgan & Co going over the finer points of the merger proposal. International Fund Management had already asked for talks between themselves and Morgans with a view to blocking the merger and putting forward an offer to take over Morgans.

A combined meeting of Morgan and Jenkins shareholders was called for Friday afternoon at which the takeover offer from International Fund Management would be put to a vote. They, of course, having bought up shares in both companies, would be there and would put their case forward.

My Father outlined the joint position from both Jenkins and Sons and Morgan and Company along with the projection figures that showed a modest growth forecast for the future.

Brand's proposal was for a more immediate gain for shareholders. It consisted of a share offer that would see shareholders receiving one IFM share for each Morgan or Jenkins share and at the current valuation that would result in the shareholder making a forty-five percent profit.

One of the shareholders stood up. "I have listened to all that has been said here today, I have looked at the projections put forward by both Morgans and Jenkins, I have looked at their current trading positions and weighed that up against the return for my investment that I would get if I voted for the IFM take-over. Now I have supported Jenkins for several years, ever since my father died and left me with the shares that he got from the company when he retired, and I have watched the company and how it has performed through the good times and the bad. The one thing that has become apparent to me is the way that the company has stood by its employees during the bad times, not once, when it would have been easy for it to do so, has it retrenched employees during those times. As for this other mob, and this is all on public record, it has a history of taking over companies and stripping them of their assets before liquidating them. They are predators whose only interest is in the bottom line. Now I don't know about the rest of you but my position is this; I want to be able to hold my head high with my family and friends and tell them that I am proud to be a shareholder of a company that has the best interests of its employees and shareholders at heart. I support the proposed merger between Jenkins and Morgans!"

The shareholders, except for Brand, rose to their feets and spontaneously applauded this decision. Brand rose from his chair and stormed, defeated, from the meeting

My father called the meeting to order. "My friends, thank you for your support. I know that I speak for David Morgan when I say that we will not let you down. We haven't rushed into this merger, it wasn't something that we felt that we had to do, it was something that we felt that we wanted to do, not just for us as the controlling families, but for all of you. We are united in this merger and I have to thank my son Steve and Suzanne Morgan for the efforts that they put into this merger."

"I have one other announcement to make. It is of another merger, a merger of a more personal nature, my son Steve and Suzanne Morgan are presently working on a merger of their own, and David and I wish them both well in their future negotiations."

I looked at Suzanne and she smiled at me and squeezed my hand. She stood and dragged me to my feet. We kissed, there in front of those people, our families and the shareholders, we kissed, and it wasn't a polite little peck either, it was a full blown, I love you and can't wait to get into bed kiss that left no-one in any doubt that negotiations were well advanced.

So much can be achieved on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

12