Lazy Sunday Mornings

Story Info
What better way is there to spend a Sunday morning?
892 words
3
19.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What better way is there to spend a Sunday morning than with a self confessed stud!

This Sunday morning ritual started about 6 weeks ago, with what I thought was a one-off fuck. Little did I know that this would become an addiction, a sexual drug, something that I wanted more and more of. Sunday's are all I can think about all week, wondering if he will come round and see me when I call or whether I will have to reply on my old faithful friend. Using my rabbit is what my body had become used to for sexual release, until that 1st Sunday morning. Does he know that I am a kinky bitch, I fuck myself silly at the thought

He plays hard to get when I contact him during the week by ignoring my calls and text messages. It doesn't matter what I put in those messages they don't seem to trigger a response. I can be offering to suck his c0ck or suggesting we use my dining room table for a fast and furious sex session, he doesn't reply or appear. I know he has received and read those messages as quite often he refers to them during our time together. But when I call him on a Sunday morning he answers the phone as if he hasn't heard from me since the previous week, then appears 30 minutes later, condom at the ready. As much as I tell myself you shouldn't be doing this, my body tells me different. It is aching to be kissed, licked and touched all over.

I have never had sex like it. I am of the utmost importance: his pleasure doesn't matter as long as I cum, more than once. That's his aim and he won't leave until he has achieved his goal. My body is not used to this exquisite pleasure. It has suffered for the last 16 years with neglect, I don't think I knew what an orgasm was and I certainly had not idea that foreplay and sex could last longer than 5 minutes.

Considering what he does for a living his hands are soft and gentle. They need to be as he likes nothing more than to watch me wiggle and squirm as he plays with my clit, over and over again, whilst driving into me with his big hard c0ck until I am begging him to stop, trying to pull his hands away from me. It has become a game. I don't want him to stop really, I just need a breather, to let my body recover before the next wave of pleasure comes flooding from me. There is only so many times he will let me rest, I have to be careful or he will stop altogether. He like being in control, to tie me up and tease me. My pussy oozes with pleasure as it makes me want him more and more. The thing is who is in control, him or me? I have my body, the thing that makes him explode, he can have all the control but he needs me.....

During one of out frantic sex sessions my mobile rings. I answer as it's my ex-husband. As I begin to talk, my stud grins at me, then continues to thrust into me with his hard cock, playing with my pussy, teasing me, making it difficult to carry on a normal conversation. How he never guessed what I was doing and who I was with I don't know, but then again he probably wouldn't ever remember me moaning like that with pleasure as his attempts to please me has always played a minor role in our lovemaking - it was mostly about him.

I guess if these Sunday mornings are to continue we will have to find new and exciting things to do with each others bodies. The world is our oyster. He suggests a fuck in my ass. What? I think. I have never done this before, I know it will hurt but pain and pleasure mix so easily when he is inside me. Is he a breast man? Does he know if I enjoy having my nipples kissed and sucked? Does he enjoy oral sex? He doesn't know if I like having my pussy sucked, nibbled and licked, it's never been something we have discussed. I know he likes to have his cock sucked as I have had the pleasure of performing this for him. I've enjoyed having his hard c0ck in my mouth, sucking and licking his long shaft, its something I take pleasure in and would be willing to do it over and over again for him. But maybe I will tease him, suck and stop, fuck and stop and he will be in my control for a change.

What other positions and locations can we try? We've already used the stairs and bedroom. but what about the living room, with the curtains wide open, over the dining room table, on a chair, in the kitchen on the worktops or maybe even in the shower? Does he prefer to have me on top, or does he prefer to be in control.

It looks like I am going to have to have a few more lazy Sunday mornings having fun and finding out. I need to ask him all these questions!