Lazy Weekend Ch. 1

Story Info
Rebekah exposes herself to the lawn care people.
2.9k words
4.33
59.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jodarby
jodarby
14 Followers

Rebekah lazily masturbated as she sat at her computer reading stories on Lit. Freshly showered, her long hair still damp and her pussy even damper, she scrolled through a particularly hot story about threesomes. Since it was a day off, nothing major was planned except for some household chores and probably flopping down on the sofa to watch something trashy. And of course, masturbating.

There is nothing better than just being in a constant state of arousal on a day off, Rebekah sighed to herself. She spread her legs a little wider and felt the heat arise from her inner thighs. She was more or less teasing herself, more of a little rub here, a squeeze of the legs there. No sense letting the first orgasm comes so easily. It was exquisite to make it last.

Absentmindedly, Rebekah stared out the window in front of the computer. No one really could see her from the street and if they did, the monitor of the computer blocked off most of the view. However, if someone approached the window, they would have no trouble seeing the curvy young woman behind the computer with her gown open, legs spread, masturbating away.

A pick-up truck pulled up on the street outside. Rebekah continued to sleepily rub herself unconcerned. Two young men got out and unloaded lawnmowers. They were the lawn service people that took care of her building. Feeling that she ought to pull the full curtain, she leaned over and reached out for it then thought better of it. After all, she mused, there is already a filmy curtain covering most of the window. They can't see me. And even if they did, they can't see what I am doing. Why plunge myself into total darkness on this glorious day?

So the curtain remained open and Rebekah leaned back in her chair and continued to rub her mound. No longer interested in the stories on the screen, she watched the young men begin to mow the lawn. Around 18 or so, they were just a shade younger than her 20 years. Wearing just their shorts, they cut the grass shirtless. Hmm, this is getting good, Rebekah thought. One of the men was a shaggy blond, lean bodied and athletic, the other was dark haired with a short ponytail and was more stocky and rugged. They both sported summer tans. Too young for me, but what the hell, she giggled and she felt the wetness grow in her pussy.

Feeling her nipples strain against the material that was holding them back, Rebekah freed a breast. Gently, she tugged on her left nipple till it stood proud and erect. Not able to resist, she lowered her mouth and took the nipple inside and swirled it around with her tongue ring. She shuddered with excitement.

One of the men, the one with the shaggy hair suddenly stopped. He looked as if he caught something out of the corner of his eye. He stared directly at the window. Rebekah froze in mid lick of her swollen breast. The man continued to stare blankly like he couldn't believe what he saw. Not able to take anymore, Rebekah moved. He breast popped out of her mouth wetly.

The man outside blinked again. He resumed working, probably because standing there and staring was too blatant and obvious. However, he kept his eyes firmly on the window as he continued to run over the same piece of lawn that he had cut. This attracted the attention of his workmate, who looked at him puzzled. He followed the direction of where his partner was staring and saw what the distraction was.

Rebekah was just freeing another breast from her gown and fingering the nipple when she caught the second guy's attention. He stopped in his tracks. Giggling, she continued, playing with the full breast. And the two of them together were something to behold. She was a 38 DDD and both women and men would look at her chest with awe.

She held her breasts together like two inviting mountains. Her nipples strained to be touched, to be squeezed, to be licked. A moan escaped her lips as she watched the two young men continue mowing. Their eyes never left her. One hand trailed down her tummy, over her soft fur until she felt her engorged clit on her fingertips. She was feeling more excited by the minute as both men got closer and closer to the window. She knew the most they could see was her topless and had no idea that her fingers were plunging into wetness below. It was a bit frustrating but if she pushed back to far from the window, she wouldn't be able to see out.

Eventually, the young guys were done with the lawn. They started to gather the clippings up. Rebekah was so close to cumming. Her fingers were a blur on her clit as she watched them bend over, their young bodies hard and youthful. One of the guys left the lawn mower for a bit and she only had the pony-tailed guy to play to. She didn't mind, either one of them standing in front of the window would do to make her cum. He kept glancing over to the window to look at her, bare breasted, her mouth taking in sharp intakes of breath, her cheeks flushed.

Suddenly, Rebekah heard a noise from the hall. Foolishly, she had left the door ajar when she had gone out to get her mail. She could hear someone moving in the hall. Immediately, she thought it had to be the blond guy. He must have come in the building to get the garbage bags from the hallway closet. Surely, he must have heard her whimpers and moans as she masturbated by the window. He certainly knew what apartment she was in.

Rebekah waited and listened. Her finger still played wetly with her pussy though. She was too far-gone to stop. She heard a footstep just outside her door and then someone pushed it gently. What the person did not know was that door had a tendency to swing. It swung quickly and hit the doorstop.

Rebekah moved her chair around fast, very afraid. Her gown was still open, her tits exposed and her legs spread with one hand busy on her pussy. What she saw made her jump, both in surprise and excitement. The young blond guy was standing there at the door.

He was more shocked and surprised than she.

"Um, God, I'm sorry. Uh, er, I heard a noise, please. Excuse..." he stammered.

What could Rebekah say? It was obvious she had been masturbating. Still was, in fact. She was completely exposed. The insides of her legs were wet with her juices and her hand was at her pussy. Seemed useless to deny it or cover-up now.

"Caught me," she giggled nervously. But then inexplicably, she became emboldened. "Well, you've seen me, why don't you let me see you?"

"Um, I have to get back to work."

"Don't have a few minutes?" Rebekah mewed sweetly. She spread her legs a little wider, facing him head on.

"Er, uh, maybe."

Rebekah smiled. It looked like a curvy young thing like herself masturbating helped him make his decision. "What's your name?"

"Um, Chris," came the reply. The poor guy couldn't help stammering.

"Why don't you come a little closer, Chris," Rebekah encouraged. "You can call me Rebekah."

"Hi Rebekah," Chris said.

"Hi Chris," purred Rebekah. She squeezed her left breast in front of him while her fingers continued to run over her mound in a lazy way. "Why don't you show me what you have in your shorts? After all, you've seen me, right?"

Chris didn't need any encouragement beyond that. He pulled down his jeans shorts, freeing his already hard cock.

"Ooo," Rebekah moaned. Her pussy just flooded anew with juices upon seeing this.

The guy was tentative still. He was erect but sort of standing their dumb, like he was in shock that the beautiful woman in front of him was half naked and masturbating.

"You are so pretty," he said, sounding excited and nervous.

"Thank you," Rebekah replied. "You are very handsome. You can touch yourself, you know."

The guy was still in awe of her. Rebekah giggled and he became a bit bolder and took his cock in his hands and gave it a quick stroke. The head of his cock was purple as the blood rushed into it.

"This is so fucking hot," Chris said crudely. This only encouraged Rebekah to rub her pussy even harder.

"You can come closer if you lie, Chris," Rebekah said.

Chris stepped closer a few steps. He was almost on top of her in her seat. She didn't mind though. She wanted him even closer, watched as his long strokes on his cock caused it to spasm.

"Are you going to cum for me, Chris?" Rebekah purred.

"Y..Yes," was the stammered reply.

"Not too fast now. I want to see your cock in your hands a while longer," teased Rebekah. She spread her pussy a bit more for him to see. "Do you like my pussy?"

"Yes...uh, uh." Chris was about to cum so Rebekah closed her legs.

"Not yet, not yet, sweetie," Rebekah said firmly.

A voice in the hall could be heard. Chris tensed up and any urge to cum suddenly stopped. Rebekah could see his ass tense up in alarm.

"Chris, where the fuck are you!" the voice cried out.

Rebekah's door was still half open. Chris had not bothered to close it. Footsteps could be heard and then the door swung open quickly just as it had before. Chris's friend was standing there gaping. What he was saw was his buddy bare assed with his dick hanging out only inches away from a masturbating woman.

Not wanting to let this opportunity go to waste, especially since she was so close to cumming, Rebekah invited the second young man in.

"Why don't you come in?" Rebekah said with barely disguised lust. "My name is Rebekah. Your friend Chris here was just about to cum on me. What's your name?"

The dark haired young man replied. "Will," he croaked. Like his friend Chris, he had lost his voice.

"Why don't you join us for a little play, Will," giggled Rebekah.

The pony-tailed Will seemed to only think about it a second and then approached closer. With one deft motion he lowered his jean shorts and boxers freeing his hard on. He didn't look at his friend, just at the curves of Rebekah and her very busy fingers.

"This is so fucking awesome," Will said. He started to pull on his cock, which like his friend Chris was about average. Rebekah didn't care though. She just loved cock and these two young men were on beautiful display just for her.

"So you'd two like to fuck me?" questioned Rebekah. She tugged hard at her left nipple and let out a groan and whimper.

Chris and Will moved closer like they were going to jump atop her. Rebekah edged back a bit. Although she loved the idea of these two young men fucking the shit out of her, one in her mouth, one in her pussy, one in pussy, one her ass. Mmm, she thought, the possibilities.

"Nuh uh," she said. "I want to see you boys play only."

"Okay," Chris said, shakily. His cock was throbbing in his hands. "Can we cum on you?"

"Mmm, please do," Rebekah, pleaded. "I want you to cum on my tits, on my belly, my face and my pussy.

Will and Chris drew closer. Their breath was coming is ragged gasps now. All of Rebekah's attention was now focused on their rapidly pistoning fists over their hard cocks. Their legs were now pressed against hers as they looked down at her rising and falling breasts. One hand was holding her pussy open; the other was sliding her fingers rhythmically over her pussy lips with a final quick rub over her hard clit.

"Oh, God, you are so hot," Will cried. "Jeez, I'm going to spew all over you."

"Cum for me, Will," Rebekah moaned. "Closer and cum all over me!"

Will leaned forward so that his cock was primed right over her heaving right breast. Rebekah could have easily moved slightly forward and taken the head of the cock in her mouth and had him cum that way but she wanted his cum all over her body. She watched, moaning and gasping, as he pumped his cock hard over her, sometimes even touching her breast with the head as he did so.

"I...I'm going to cum," Will grunted. "All over your fuckin hot body. Oh God, here it cums, here it cums. Aaaiiieeeaaaiiieee!!!"

That was it for Rebekah. Will cries of orgasm shot through her like electricity. She started cumming and her eyes rolled back in her head even though she was trying to watch Will about to cum over her.

"I'm going to cum too," Rebekah cried. "Oh God, oh God, cum on me, pleeeeaaassse!!!"

Will started spurting hot cum all over Rebekah. The first blast her face along her left cheek. It was hot and wet and she loved it.

"Arrrrrhhhhgggiiiiieeeeiiieeeeee," Will shouted. "Cuuuummmminggg! Aiiiiieeeeeeeeiiieeee!!!!!"

His cum came in long spurts as his cock was gripped in his strong hand. After the first blast hit her cheek, the second hit her left breast. Two more sharp blasts hit Rebekah's body after that. The next one splashed onto her shuddering belly, the last one hitting the two fingers that were a blur over the area around her clit.

Rebekah came hard just as the splash of semen hit her fingers. She cared little that it was getting into her pussy; she rubbed it in and came even harder.

"I'm cuuummming tooo!!!" Rebekah whimpered loudly. "Oh God, Gooooddd!! Cuuuummminggg!!! Aaaaiiiieeeeeeeeeiiieeeeaaaiiieee!!!!!!"

Rebekah thrashed around on the chair, her hair being flung about wildly. Perspiration beading her forehead.

Will practically buckled from the release from his cock. He backed away gasping. Chris who had been watching all of this couldn't hold back himself. He stepped in where Will just left standing immediately in front of Rebekah, standing very close so that his pistoning cock was touching her right breast.

Rebekah barely had a chance to recover from the first orgasm when she looked, heavy lidded at Chris who was about to cum. Semen was still dripping wetly down her body and she was loving it, loving that this boy could not hold back from cumming all over her. And now another boy was about to do the same.

Chris was using both hands on his cock and balls like he couldn't hold off any longer. His eyes fluttered as he focused on the cum splashed skin below him. Rebekah could feel herself building up fast again to a climax. This was the fastest that she had ever cum in a row and she felt there was no stopping it.

"So hot, so fucking hot," Chris said. Like, Rebekah, he was covered in sweat. His breaths were coming in ragged groans.

Rebekah, whose fingers had not left her pussy yet, felt her clit pulse in a pre-orgasmic way.

"Cum for me, boy," Rebekah demanded. "Cum all over my body!"

This was too much for Chris. His fist was a blur, pumping his cock for the precious seed that he was going to splash down on Rebekah.

"That's it!" he exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum. Cum all your fuckin body. God, God! I'm cuuuummminggg!!!"

Chris' screams were all Rebekah needed to hear. Her clit began rapidly pulsing with impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum too! Pleeeaasse cum on me!" shrieked Rebekah.

Chris' cock started spurting cum all over the place. His first blast hit Rebekah's neck and she felt it hit her hair. The next hit her right breast making a huge splash that felt like scalding liquid.

"Aiiiiieeeeaaarrrhhhiieeeeeiiiaaaiiieee!!!" shouted Chris. Probably every neighbour in the building could hear him cumming. "God, oh God. Cuuuummmmiiinnnggg!!!!!"

The screams and the first blasts of cum on Rebekah's already sticky body pushed her over the top.

"I..I'm I'm cumming too. Cuuuuummmmminnnggg!!! Aiiiieeeeeiiiiaaaiiieeee" cried Rebekah.

Chris was still spurting cum onto Rebekah's skin. His next spurt landed on her belly as well forming a little pool in her quivering navel. The last landed on the two sticky and wet fingers playing hard on her clit. Once again she rubbed it into her drenched pussy without a care.

Chris nearly crumpled after cumming so hard and Rebekah found that she raised her hips right off the chair to catch every bit of cum that fell downwards.

Rebekah started giggling. She was covered from neck to inner thigh in semen. It felt so good, so warm on her skin.

"Thank you, boys," she said, still breathless. He hair was damp and hung over her right eye. She was a mess and loved it.

"Uh, thanks," said Will, just about to pull up his shorts.

"Yeah, you are amazing," Chris agreed. "I..."

Chris's words were cut off by a booming voice outside calling their names.

Rebekah turned and looked out her window. A large man was standing by the mowers.

"Oh God!" Will exclaimed. 'It's our boss! Gotta go!"

Chris pulled up his shorts with one pull. Will was heading for the door bare assed trying to pull up his shorts. Rebecca could only laugh at the sight as she still toyed with her satisfied pussy.

Moments later she heard Chris and Will packing up the mowers and the truck leaving.

Rebekah pulled her gown closed. She felt no need to clean up. In fact, she enjoyed the drying cum on her body; the sweet smell was intoxicating to her.

So what will I do with the rest of my day, she thought to herself.

jodarby
jodarby
14 Followers