LBD in Las Vegas

Story Info
Seniors making new friends in Las Vegas.
10.6k words
4.28
40.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LBD in Las Vegas (FINAL)

We are in our Third Age. Hi, I'm Russ and my 68 year old wife is Susan. We've been talking about a one week vacation in Las Vegas, "Sin City," and lose all our inhibitions. Our plans include doing whatever we want as a couple or individually with no recriminations from the other, if one seeks something or someone different. Susan is a bit nervous but excited nonetheless. She has been the model wife and mother and the epitome of female conservatism her whole life. This is her chance to let her hair down and be "naughty" where no one knows us. This is a real stretch of character for us, but we're heading to "Sin City" and we're as excited as teenagers on our first date. We want to be careful, though, to avoid anything negative, or anything that could be unpleasant.

Sue has purchased a little black dress (LBD) for the occasion and some cheap costume jewelry to enhance her appeal. She has also had her hair fixed and bought new sexy underthings. She is preparing for some "sexy fun." Susan has had body image problems for the last few years. She has gained a few pounds, added a cup size to her bra and has replaced a few of her dark hairs with a wisp of gray. Her new clothes seemed to have done the trick and given her back some sense of self beauty.

At breakfast the day before our flight she is looking a bit anxious.

"Hon," I ask, "any reservations about Vegas?"

"Yeah, lots. We're healthy and active, but what if we go to a club and nobody notices us or there is no one our age. I'd hate to be completely ignored by the younger generations. After all, we are retired and we really look like grandparents. I'd be disappointed if we were viewed as old codgers or called gramps."

"Well we can't anticipate what the sex club clientele will think because we don't know what a club is like. Reading all that stuff on the internet is no gauge of reality. You're a sexy lady - my sexy lady - and I'm sure you and your LBD will be the hit of the evening.

"I just don't want to be a wallflower or ignored because of my age."

"I can't promise anything, but I think chances are you'll get just what you want. And just what do you want?" I inquired.

"You promised no recriminations. But what I want is to meet a nice couple around our age, have some laughs, maybe dance to some nice music and have some sexy fun," she says.

Prodding deeper I ask "And just what kind of sexy fun are you wanting?"

"You are forcing me to say it, aren't you. Well I'd like to get fucked. I'd like to think I was still sexy enough that someone, other than you, would find me attractive and would like to turn me on and have sex with me ... us. I want you there with me enjoying his lady, too. So there I said it. I said fuck. Are you happy now?"

"Okay, finish packing and don't forget the hair clippers. I'll give your pussy a much needed trim. We'll trim you up nice and sexy so you can get fucked."

Early the next morning we're off on our adventure. In the late afternoon we disembark in Las Vegas, claim our luggage and catch the airport shuttle to our hotel. Susan is obviously nervous. On the flight she talked about the shows she'd like to see, all the sights we'll travel to in the surrounding area. She talked about everything except our, on-again-off-again, visit to a sex club. I think she may be having second thoughts.

We check into the Golden Nugget Hotel and unpack. The room was nicer than anticipated. We were upgraded to a room with two king-size beds. Susan was thrilled with the view from the 10th floor windows and the large bathroom and amenities.

- - -

"Russ," Sue began, "I think I'll forgo your bikini trimming and get a full Brazilian wax. I think it'll look cleaner. Besides I've never had a Brazilian before and I think its about time."

Two hours later Susan re-enters our hotel room with a big smile.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Kyle was a real gem and was very gentle."

"Kyle?" I ask.

"Yeah. All the girls were booked, so a young guy named Kyle did my waxing. He was gentle," she repeated, "and took his time and did a great job."

"Look" she said, lifting her dress displaying her smoothness. I know it still looks a bit red, but he guaranteed it would go away in a few hours. He applied some special cream he said would speed up the healing."

"And just where did he apply "his special cream?"

"Well, he rubbed it all over my pussy. His fingers did slip between my lips and he touched my clit a few times."

"Your clit ... a few times?" Feeling a bit of an emotional imbalance, "and did he also make a sperm deposit?"

"You are jealous, aren't you? No deposits, but with his fingers he gave me two small orgasms. A happy-ending he called it. But he said he didn't charge me for the happy-ending. Honey, it was worth the $100. See how smooth it is. Now I'm not afraid of wearing my new swim suit."

"Is that why you got a Brazilian?" I asked as I tried to quiet my heartbeat and sort my emotions.

"Well, that and other things. I don't want to look like a homeless ragamuffin under my new little black dress."

"Okay, you're obviously happy with your wax job and your orgasms." Trying to courageously display some calmness I added, "How about dinner and a show?"

It was getting dark so we left the hotel and walked through the crowds on the strip enjoying some people-watching, wondering how many of these people patronized "the adult clubs." We ate at one of the restaurants in the Bellagio, did some more people-watching as we returned to our hotel. The travel, plane and all the walking, plus Kyle had worn Susan out and we retired early.

- - -

We got up early and had a nice leisurely breakfast in the hotel. Then it was off to Hoover Dam 35 miles away. The tour began at 9:00am and we were back at the hotel just a little after 3:30pm. We were both exhausted and still adjusting to the Western time zone. We ate an early dinner, returned to our room and crashed.

We woke up the next morning quite early, chatted, fucked - the Brazilian was great - and showered. We were scheduled on an Antelope Canyon tour but decided to stay near the hotel pool. Hopefully this unspent energy will allow us to stay up a little later and enjoy some of what Las Vegas is famous for.

Susan wore her new bathing suit, a black corset one piece with plunging neckline and slow slung back. She looked hot in it. She worried it was for a much younger woman, but it was a fantastic fit. It made Susan look and feel sexy. Her Brazilian was necessary because the high-cut legs revealed quite a bit, including her new camel-toe. Susan looked 10 years younger and got lots of stares from men and women of all ages as we walked to the pool.

I slathered her back with aloe and suntan oil.

Just as she turned over a deep voice said "I'll finish that, if you like."

We turned our heads to see a couple our age drop into the pool lounges next to us.

"You don't mind if we join you? "

He introduced himself and his wife as Scott and Darla from Detroit. He appeared to be an aging athlete; balding and sporting a grin from ear to ear. His wife was everybody's neighbor. She was attractive, had a cute smile and was big-boned, but otherwise nondescript.

"I'd love to finish that rubdown," Scott spoke. "That is if the lady doesn't mind?"

We introduced ourselves as Russ and Susan from Baltimore.

I moved aside and Scott shook my hand, retrieved the plastic bottle from my other, turned to Susan and his grin widened. Susan looked up at me with inquisitive eyes but laid back and relaxed as Scott began at her feet. Instead of a sun-oil coating, Scott was giving Susan a deep-tissue massage.

Darla handed me her plastic bottle of oil and asked,

"Do you mind?" She spread her towel on the lounge and took a face down position exposing her back to me.

Scott did a lot of talking while oiling Susan. He is a retired corporate attorney and Darla a retired high school teacher. This was their first trip to Las Vegas and they were also fulfilling a long held bucket-list fantasy about a trip to "Sin City."

While oiling Susan's front side Scott's fingers slipped knuckle deep under her bathing suit near her nipples and up under the thin fabric along her camel-toe, obviously examining the smoothness of her bald pussy. Uncomfortable with his display in public, Susan repeatedly pushed Scott's hands back into view during her massage. Then she'd look towards me to see if I saw what Scott had done. Then she'd glance around to see if anyone else was watching.

Susan saw nobody paying any attention at all. There were two slender young women - mid 20s - eyes closed, sunbathing topless. Scott's antics were going unnoticed. Relieved about the lack of attention, Susan again looked at me for any signals. I winked my "good luck" to her plight.

Scott admitted his attraction to us was age. He mentioned there were few others near the pool in our age bracket. Being a talkative type, he was leery of approaching the younger set. His wife Darla had to interrupt and correct him several times, mostly to tone down obvious embellishments. Her justification for his verbal aggression was that he was a "well-meaning attorney."

Susan quipped back "Not too many of them around."

Scott was very attentive to Susan and was very generous with his compliments of her form. The more he talked, the less aggressive he seemed. Then, as if on queue, (trial over) he began to talk like an old friend not a professional shyster. Susan was enjoying his attention and her ego was being stroked and on the rise.

The sun was getting uncomfortably warm. Massage over, Susan got up and jumped into the pool to cool off. Scott followed, then I followed. Darla came to the pool edge, tested the water with her toes then slid in. The water was cool and refreshing. The waiter came by and we re-ordered two lemonades. Scott and Darla ordered mixed drinks. When we got out of the pool the refreshments were on the small table near our lounges; two lemonades and two multicolored drinks adorned with pineapple slices and mini-umbrellas.

Scott was wearing a watch and announced it was 12:30, time for lunch. Susan and I hadn't eaten since last night and were feeling a bit peckish. Scott then announced that we were his guests for lunch, there at the pool.

Hey, who were we to complain.

After lunch we resumed our positions on our lounges and sipped our now watery drinks. The conversation went everywhere and nowhere. Everyone had something to offer.

Scott looked at his wrist and announced it was 3 o'clock and asked what's next.

"Three o'clock, its time for my nap," I interjected. Susan added,

"Yea, I could use a little shut-eye."

"Could we meet you two for dinner later?" Asked Scott.

"Sure, how about 8 o'clock," added Susan.

"How about 9 o'clock," I chimed. "If we start too early, we'll be ready for bed before the sun goes down."

"Great, how about meeting in the lobby then?" Added Darla.

And we all walked off.

After a short snooze I got up, did my bathroom routine and splashed on some expensive, new cologne.

"Wow, that will get the attention from every female in the restaurant," Susan quipped. She then took over the bathroom, locking the door as she entered. An hour later she opened the door and made her grand appearance in her beautiful, but short, LBD. She sauntered across the floor, spreading her skirt and turned several times, as if on a fashion runway.

"Do you like?"

"Sure I like.

"Do you think anyone will notice?

"I noticed, and I'm sure Scott will notice, too. You look terrific."

Susan was wearing her new black demi-bra and matching bikini panties, and a new pair of short stiletto heels.

"I want to look YOUNG," she said. "I don't want anyone to call me gramps."

"Scott and Darla won't call you gramps."

"Not funny. They're older than we are. I just don't want anyone of a different generation to categorize me as old."

"Ready?" I ask. "Lets go meet your paparazzi."

- - -

We met Scott and Darla and took a taxi to the Double Eagle restaurant where we ate and made plans for the rest of the evening. Scott was most attentive to Susan, and several times caused her to blush. Scott's antics and intentions were not hidden from Darla or myself. Resigned to the fact we were now a foursome, I reached for Darla's hand under the table. She offered it willingly.

Scott made a phone call and we were quickly whisked to an adult club in a limo compliments of the club. Once inside, we were shown around by an employee pointing out things of interest and telling us a little history of the club. We came to rest in a lounge with a musical ensemble and a dimly lit dance floor. It was easy to notice some of the men were dancing with female partners with one or both of their hands inside their partner's clothing. One young dancer had her top off her shoulders proudly displaying her female charms. What was also very noticeable was that we were the oldest clientele at the club.

Scott asked Susan to dance to slow, familiar melody. Darla and I followed. While Darla and I slowly moved around the dance floor, Scott and Susan shuffled their feet in a very small area, inching further and further to a quiet, low lit area. A second song came on and Scott and Susan stayed crushed together in the shadows.

At the end of the song Darla took my hand and led me off the floor informing me we were going for an unguided tour of the club. We looked in one private room and I was surprised to see people of all shapes and sizes enjoying themselves. One woman, a BBW was wearing a beautiful post-coital smile and her eyes were beaming, displaying her joy of pleasures just received. Her trimmed pubic hair was wet and matted. There were moans and noises of people in various positions giving and receiving pleasure. Looking around there were others luxuriating in what can only be described as sexual bliss. The air in the room was engulfed with the aroma of erotic naughtiness. The sights, sounds and scents were giving me an enormous erection. Darla noticed.

Darla pointed at the tent in my pants and giggled. She tugged my hand and led me down the hall passed two closed doors to another room where a man was mashing his mustache into the graying pubic bush of his female companion. Her eyes were closed. She was lost in her enjoyment. After a few minutes, Darla tugged again and we stuck our heads into a room with two females in a sixty-nine. Another tug and we were watching a young black man, with an enormous dick, fucking a skinny blond. She was locked onto his torso kissing his chest. Another tug and Darla was leading me back downstairs.

Back on the dance floor after our 20 minute diversion, we looked for Scott and Susan, but they were not around. Then the text alarm sounded on my mobile phone. It was Susan.

"Scott has been romancing my panties off. I am soaking in my own juices. Do you want my panties or do I give them to Scott? Never mind. Scott just put them in his pocket."

"Let Scott keep them. See you at breakfast at 8am."

"Remember, no recriminations. I love you," Susan returned.

I showed the texts to Darla who just smiled. We headed outside and caught a taxi back to the hotel. Inside the hotel Darla led me to the lounge and onto the dance floor where other couples were joined and swaying to the slow music. After a few dances, she held my hand as we caught the elevator and headed to my room. Once inside, Darla kicked off her shoes and turned to me, wrapping her arms tightly around me and attacked me with a big, wet, sexy kiss.

Darla broke the kiss and whispered, "And what would you like to do until breakfast?"

We quickly shed our clothes and slid between the sheets of the unused bed.

With her head on my shoulder she quietly asked "What do you think Scott and Susan are doing right now? Oh look. There on the night stand. What's that?"

I reached over and brought Susan's soaking panties to my nose. Darla took them from my hand, fingered the wetness, sniffed it and said " Someone is having a good time. But don't worry. Scott has enough Viagra to keep Susan satisfied all night."

Darla and I had a nice slow play. I took great joy as I sucked her beautiful tits. These were the first tits, other than Susan's, I have sucked, in a very long time. I was very excited with the sexy abandon we shared. My senses were everywhere. I fingered her very wet clit and ate her pussy until she soared into orbit, twice. I tenderly massaged her thighs as she slowly descended back to earth. Then, again with deliberate slowness, we bonded in a glorious fuck. Darla had her feet over my back and her heels pumped my butt to the rhythm as I pumped my dick into her pussy. She was soggy and sexy. What made it so spectacular was that Darla and I climaxed together. We were in heaven. Comfy and exhausted, she fell asleep in my arms. When I awoke Darla was wearing a hotel robe and making coffee. She handed me a cup and we sipped together, her sitting on the adjoining bed and me still beneath the sheets.

Darla walked towards the bathroom, entered the shower and asked, "Joining me?"

Without a word I climbed into the warm spray behind Darla. She asked me to scrub her back, which I did with bare hands. She bent over a bit displaying he nicely rounded butt and I re-soaped my hands and applied them into her crevice applying a bit of pressure to her rosebud and her pussy. She grunted an "uuh uuh" at the urging at her back door, and hissed a quiet yes when my fingers found her clit. She put her hands on the wall of the shower and stuck her butt at me. Behind her, I inserted my new erection into her womanhood. The warm shower spray was a catalyst to some sexy but playful surrender. After another joint orgasm came a rewash, hands and lips everywhere. A few minutes later I was drying her back and she mine.

It was 8:10 and we dressed and hurried down to the restaurant. Holding hands we entered the buffet line, knowing Scott and Susan would see us. We retrieved two coffees and joined them at a nearby table.

"Not eating," I inquired.

"Not hungry," announced Susan. "Coffee was really all I needed."

"Great," said Darla. "I'm not the breakfast type, so I'll pass. Russ, you? She asked as she openly squeezed my hand on the table."

"No, I'm fine with the coffee."

Scott reached over and took Darla's hand off of mine. He was looking at Darla while kissing Susan on the forehead saying "Thanks for everything."

Darla didn't say a word but as she passed me she lowered her head to mine and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. Slipping me her tongue for a few lustful seconds, she broke the kiss and parted. Silent, she stared into my eyes as they left the table. My eyes followed hers until she left the room.

Turning to Susan I asked "Have a good time?"

Susan dipped her head and stared at her coffee.

"Yes," she mumbled softly, "you?

I took Susan by the hand and lead her to the elevators. Once in the room she spun her head around looking like a cop searching for evidence.

"Well from the mess, it's obvious you and Darla had a good time."

"Yes, I said "we did. Now do you want to tell me about your night with Scott?"

"Okay, but no recriminations, you promised."

"Agreed, no recriminations," I said as I pulled her close and put my arms around her. "But you have to tell me all the details. I don't want to keep asking you questions like this is an inquisition. I just want to hear about your sexy fun with Scott."

"I love you, ya know. Can we get in bed and you hold me while I talk?"

"Sure, I'd like that. I love you, too."

We're naked in bed, her head on my shoulder and she begins.

"Well, we were dancing to the slow music. The couple next to us were dancing closely, too. After a while I noticed she was bra-less with her shirt open. Her partner was touching her tits and finally stooped to suck a nipple into his mouth."