LBFM Pt. 06

Story Info
Reunited.
5.4k words
4.83
10k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned.

"Err ... excuse me."

They both stopped and the lady turned towards me with a quizzical face.

"Err ... are you Maria Arroyo?"

She looked surprised but nodded and then her expression changed to one of growing realisation as she looked at me.

"I know you ... I saw your photo ... you are David ... Jess's ... err ... friend."

She looked down at the man in the scooter who had a lopsided vacant expression and said something to him in Tagalog

He nodded clumsily and made an unintelligible sound and I realised he had probably had a stroke.

I rushed out my next words anxious to find out where Jess was.

"Yes, I'm David. I came here to find Jess. Where is she? I need to see her ... talk to her."

Maria smiled briefly and then looked sad.

"She's not here; she went back to Hong Kong two weeks ago to work."

My heart sank and my face fell. She had gone back to her old life.

Maria saw my expression and a beautiful smile crossed her face.

"No ... no she has a new job ... as an ITU nurse at the hospital where you were treated. It's not as much money as ... err ... before but she ... wanted to get out of that ... in case ... in case you ever came back. And now you have ... how did you find me ... what are you doing here?"

I started to explain but she insisted that she had to get the professor home for his lunch and that I should tell her the whole story on the way. She started to reach for her phone as we started to walk.

"I must ring Jessica and tell her you are here. She has been so sad that she could not get in contact. The bank would not give your contact details or pass on a message but she goes or rings your office every day to enquire if you have returned. She will be so happy."

How dumb am I? I had never thought to ask at the bank whether anyone was looking for me!

I thought for a moment longer.

"Mrs. Arroyo ... Maria ... please don't ring her. I want to surprise her myself when I fly back tonight. Do you know where she lives or what shifts she works?"

Maria was disappointed that she would not be the one to pass on the good news but understood the romantic nature of what I was going to do. As we walked I explained to her how I'd been looking for her and how I had given up and was going to the airport when the police had stopped me.

I then realised how lucky that was.

If they hadn't stopped me I would have been in a taxi heading to the airport by the time the church service finished.

We left the streets that I had been searching and crossed two more cross streets before we arrived at a large villa. I'd definitely been looking in the wrong place!

Once the professor was settled in his living room Maria insisted that I come and talk to her whilst she prepared lunch. She kept looking at me and smiling as she told me that she had never known Jessica (she never referred to her as Jess) to be so happy as in the days after we had met and that she was equally devastated when I had been taken back to the UK.

I asked if Jess blamed me for that and Maria was surprised by the question.

"Why would she blame you? You were injured and unconscious a lot of the time. I think she knew it was likely to happen but she was very sad that she did not get to say goodbye, especially as she had no way of contacting you directly as she had lost your number."

I learned that Jess's phone had been taken apart by Lavrov after he sent the messages, presumably so that the location could not be tracked. Apparently it had been collected as evidence after the fracas with the police and never returned to Jess afterwards despite her asking for it many times. This explained why I couldn't ring her but who the Chinese person was who did answer I'll never know.

Maria continued to glance at me as though sizing me up and I started to feel a little self-conscious. I guess all prospective son-in-laws are treated that way; it had been a long while since it happened before. She then looked serious.

"I know you are as old as me but Jessica thinks you are a very special man and I am happy for her but I was worried that you would hurt her. She has never had a special man in her life and I thought that you might do what a lot of western men do, use her for your pleasure and then leave her ..."

I started to interrupt but she held her hand up to stop me and continued.

" ... I know she thinks it is love and thinks you love her but you did not know each other for very long before falling in love."

I did interrupt.

"Mrs. Arroyo ... Maria ...I heard the same thing in reverse from a Brit in HK. He said that Jess would leave me for a younger or richer man once she had got everything from me, especially if I married her and got her a passport. However, I'm going to ignore him and hopefully prove to you that I'm serious as I intend to marry Jess when my divorce is finalised in a few weeks and that is my response to anyone who says this is not a serious relationship. I've never felt about anyone the way I feel about your daughter, Maria, and I want her in my life from now on. Forever!"

Maria started to look tearful. I could see where Jess got the trait from! She came towards me and gave me a hug.

"I know. The fact that you came all this way to find her proves that you are serious and I can also see it in your eyes David. She is a lucky girl to have found you."

We chatted some more and I asked if I could meet Melissa but she was away with a friend for the weekend and would not be back before I left for the airport. Apparently she knew all about me as Jess had not stopped showing her the pictures on her phone and talking about me. It had got to the point that Melissa had done the stroppy teenager thing and told her mother that she was getting boring. Maria had smiled at this story and said that Melissa had confided to her that she was pleased that her mum had met someone special but was sad for her that we were out of contact.

I learnt that Jess was working the night shift to earn extra money so would be starting work at 10.00 that evening and finishing at 7.00 in the morning. I did a quick calculation that I would be in time to catch her before she started work.

Chapter 19.

Maria was both joyful and tearful as I left for the airport and insisted that I instruct Jess to phone her as soon as possible after we had met.

Unfortunately the plane was delayed and I arrived at the hospital reception area only minutes before 10.00pm but it was well past the hour when I found my way to the ITU facility.

What to do? Was she already busy looking after patients? I didn't want to drag her away from her work as she was new and perhaps her bosses would not look favourably on personal matters interfering with her job.

I was about to approach the reception area when I heard a voice behind me.

"It's Mr. King isn't it?"

I turned and saw Dr. Ling looking tired and haggard after a long day. I nodded and smiled and we shook hands and he asked me how I was and why I was there. Was somebody I knew in ITU?

"No, I came looking for your new nurse, Jess. I hear she works here now."

He smiled knowingly.

"Ah! Your beautiful house-keeper! Have you lost her?"

I explained that I had only just got back to HK and had lost contact with her whilst in the UK.

"Yes, I know, she came back here after you had been taken away and asked if we had any contact details as she only had your phone number on her phone which had been taken away. Unfortunately we were unable to help because of patient confidentiality. However, we were so impressed with how she helped with your treatment that we asked her if she would like to apply when a vacancy came up. She's been here a few weeks now but won't be on until midnight tonight as she did a long stint last night. You can wait here for her if you like."

The minutes dragged by as I waited for midnight to come slumped on an uncomfortable chair in the waiting room. It can't have been that uncomfortable as the sound of running footsteps woke me from the light doze into which I had slipped but, before I could fully turn around and stand up, the footsteps stopped at the door and I heard a loud gasp.

I looked over and there she was.

She was just as beautiful as ever although she was close to tears.

Some things never change!

But then I hoped she would never change, that she would always be the beautiful, sexy, wonderful person that she was. The person who loved me and I loved in return.

Her eyes were big with shock and her hands were up over her mouth like she was praying.

I opened my arms and she launched herself at me and then we were hugging and kissing and touching and stroking in a frenzy of relief at finding each other again. Slowly the frenzy died and we just stood there holding each other tightly with her head against my chest and my face gently nuzzling her hair smelling that wonderful aroma of Jess.

She pulled back and looked up at me with a broad grin.

"When they told me someone was waiting for me I knew it was you. I knew you would come looking for me because you are my special man."

Then her eyes narrowed and she looked serious and concerned and she pulled back further.

"Are you ok now? Is everything healed?"

I grinned back at her.

"Yes, everything is healed although I haven't tried to use the one remaining testicle just yet."

She giggled. Have I said I love her giggle? I so do!

"I hope so too otherwise I'd cut your cock off and your last nadger!"

I grinned at her use of the word I'd taught her but she went back to 'concerned face' again and started to touch the areas of my body that had been damaged.

"Seriously, you were broken and bruised in so many places that I wasn't sure whether everything would heal properly."

She then looked sad for a moment as she remembered the past events and started to get tearful again before burying her face back into my chest as I cuddled her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"I thought you would die at first ... and then when you were taken away ... I'd lost you ... I thought you would get back with your wife and never come back again ... I couldn't contact you ... they wouldn't pass on my message or give me your phone number. I felt lost without you."

She pulled back and looked up at me with eyes full of tears and resolve and then stood on tiptoes and gently kissed me.

"I love you and I'm never going to let you get away again."

I kissed her back.

"Well I'm not planning on going anywhere without you so it looks like we're stuck with each other."

She suddenly looked puzzled as a thought passed through her mind.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Your mum told me, she ..."

"Momma told you? How did you meet her? Were you in Quezon? Why?"

I spent the next few minutes explaining my search for her and the lucky delay by the police at which she smiled in delight at the serendipitous nature.

"See, I knew we were fated to be together. Can I borrow your phone? I need to ring Momma and tell her off for not warning me."

I grinned guiltily at her.

"That was my fault. I wanted it to be a romantic surprise for you so asked her not to ring you so don't take it out on her."

She smiled lovingly back.

"I won't, special man, I was just joking. I want to know what she thinks of her future son-in-law. She didn't start flirting with you, did she?"

I laughed and shook my head and handed over the phone.

She dialled the numbers and there was a long wait as her mum was probably asleep. When it was answered Jess screamed down the phone in delight in Tagalog and I could hear an equally delighted scream from Maria at the other end even without the loudspeaker setting.

They continued to converse in Tagalog with Jess looking at me every now and again and grinning or smiling and occasionally looking me up and down like a prime specimen in a market. Eventually she started to speak in English.

"No, Momma I won't tell him that. He'll just get big-headed and then I won't be the boss anymore."

...

"He's always known I'm the boss. He said so very early on."

...

"Yes, Momma I do realise how lucky I am."

...

"Yes, Momma not many men would do that."

...

"Yes, Momma I will treat him right. Look, can we stop this. He's lucky to have me too.

...

"I have to go Momma, I really should be working and I need to say goodbye to David.

...

"Momma! Oh My God. I've never heard you use that word before... and anyway we're in the public waiting room (giggle) but otherwise ..."

...

"Love you Momma and kiss Melissa for me.

...

"No, I'm not kissing him for you. I'll kiss him for myself."

...

"Love you, talk to you tomorrow."

She disconnected the call and handed the phone back without a word and with a sly grin on her face. I waited patiently for her to say something but she just grinned some more so I broke the silence.

"Come on, out with it. What did she say?"

"Oh nothing very much. She thought you were ok."

I could see her devilish grin playing at the corners of her mouth and in her eyes.

"OK? OK? Just OK? I fly thousands of miles, cross crocodile infested swamps, fight off pirates and suicide attacks from terrorists and she thinks I'm OK!

Jess was laughing uproariously at my faux diatribe but pulled me into a passionate kiss to silence me. Eventually we broke apart and she looked softly into my eyes.

"I think you were looking for compliments again Mr. King, but have no fear she thinks you are wonderful. Just like I do! She even suggested that I fuck your brains out here and now to prove how much I love you."

I gently kissed her back.

"I would rather leave that until we're somewhere more comfortable and we've got all the time in the world."

She nodded her agreement to that and we spent the next 5 minutes just holding onto each other and kissing and touching and telling each other loving inanities. Jess finally broke away looking sorrowful but in typical fashion her words were an outpouring of conscience.

"I've got to go to work ... they said I could have a few minutes with you ... but there is a serious trauma case in ITU 1 ... your old room ... I'm needed but I'm off at 7.00 ... can you come and meet me ... do you have to go to work tomorrow ... I'm not working for the next three nights ... we can be together ... at last!"

I kissed her and held her tight.

"Hush darling. There's no rush. We've got the rest of our lives together! I'll meet you here when your shift ends and we can have breakfast together and I'll give you the key to the villa and you can move your stuff in or do you need my help?"

She shook her head.

"No, I'm living in the nurses' dorm so only have clothes."

She then looked scared.

"Can ... can I wait until you finish work to do that? The last time ... on my own ..."

She trailed away and I cursed my stupidity.

"Ohh, sweetheart, I'm sorry I should have thought. Please forgive me. Yes, of course. I'll still meet you for breakfast and you can tell me where the dorm is and I'll come and pick you up about 6.00 tomorrow evening and we can take your stuff?"

We exchanged phone numbers and emails.

We didn't want lightning to strike twice!

There was a noise from the corridor and we both looked up to see a nurse beckoning Jess. We kissed tenderly and lovingly before she reluctantly released me and turned away.

She got to the door and turned to look at me before running back to hug me and then whispered up to me with a huge grin on her face as she turned to go, running her hand over my groin.

"I'm going to overwork that nadger tomorrow night so no self-abuse tonight!"

She turned and hurried out of the door blowing me a kiss as she left.

I was in two minds whether to go back to Lamma as I'd have to be back in less than 9 hours but decide that the late night ferry would be a good way to wind down after the emotion of seeing Jess again. It worked and I arrived back at the villa in a mellow frame of mind.

I'd found her again.

We were going to be together.

Job done!

Simples!

Chapter 20.

The first ferry did not leave until 6.45 so I was not back at the hospital until well after 7.00 but should have known that Jess would be delayed by some emergency or other so she did not emerge until nearly 8.00 as I waited in main reception.

I received a number of knowing smiles from some of the nurses as they finished their shifts while I waited.

Word had obviously got around about the gweilo and the new Filipina nurse!

She looked tired as she came through the doors but was scanning the area and her eyes lit up when she finally saw me. She weaved through the crowded foyer and I bent down to warp her in my arms for a hug as we finally came together. We kissed gently and then hugged for a long time. I think she purred at this point and then leaned back to look searchingly up at me.

"Will it be like this all the time?"

"Like what, sweetheart?"

"Feeling smug because I have a wonderful man waiting for me? Feeling superior to the other poor girls who don't have anyone in their lives? Feeling so alive just from your smile and your kiss and your arms wrapped around me?"

I bent forward and kissed her forehead and held her tighter.

"I hope you always feel that way when you see me because my spirits are always lifted by the sight of your beautiful face and wonderful smile. I feel there is more air around to breathe when I'm with you, like we are in a bubble of happiness and the rest of the world doesn't exist."

We left with our arms around each other to find somewhere for breakfast and she told me all about her patient who was in a worse state than I had been having been caught in a propeller of a motorboat. I'm normally very squeamish about such things and Jess could tell from my face that this was not a conversation I wanted to have. She grinned.

"I'm learning more things about you Mr. King. For a big macho bloke you're a bit wet when it comes to blood and gore. Does that mean I can't bring my work home with me?"

She giggled as I shook my head and made a sick face.

"Well it is not quite the same as bringing home a report to write or a presentation to check. What will you do, bring home a severed hand and arm and stitch them back together while we watch TV?"

We both giggled.

"You were very good with your own injuries so why does the thought of someone else's upset you?"

I couldn't answer that but one thing was sure we were learning more about each other.

We parted tenderly after breakfast and we agreed to meet at my office at 6.00. and I said that I would let them know she was coming and for them to contact me when she arrived.

The day dragged as I struggled to get back into the rhythm and routine after so many weeks away. Normally I ate lunch at my desk but I had an important errand and surprised everyone by going out at lunchtime. My mind was on other things and I was eyeing the clock impatiently as the afternoon wore on.

I had pre-warned my PA that I was expecting Jess and eventually she stuck her head round the door with a knowing smirk to say that my visitor had arrived. The smirk got more pronounced as Jess entered and we hugged and kissed hello. I hurriedly packed my things away and we left accompanied by more knowing looks.

Word had obviously got around about the new boss and the LBFM!

There were more hugs, kisses and gentle caresses as we sat on the ferry to Lamma and although we were not making out in a raunchy way the sexual tension was building between us ... we were going to fuck each other's brains out or die trying!

Some of the light-heartedness evaporated as we approached the front door and I unlocked it but it returned instantly that I swept Jess off her feet to carry her over the threshold.

She shrieked with surprise and laughter.

"What are you doing ... you'll drop me ... careful ... you lunatic."

12