Le Chateau Club: Bride-to-Be Straight No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan brought me back by addressing my friend, "Zelda thank you, you may come out now."

I watched as Zelda crawled out, stood up and looked at me proud and happy with her face literally glistening with pussy juice. Zelda began moving her hand toward her lips, but the woman stopped her with, "No, no don't waste that. I have a plan for it."

Zelda paused and looked at her, and the woman raised her hand as if she were holding a magic wand of power over Zelda, freezing her in place.

The woman then looked at me and began chatting disarmingly, "Zelda here tells me you're getting married in a couple months."

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Congratulations," she said warmly, as if she were actually excited for me, a stranger.

"Thanks," I said, the conversation still feeling extremely awkward to me.

"You're welcome," she said, before shifting to her real purpose, "Now do you want to know what I think?"

"OK," I said hesitantly, having long ago guessed she was trying to draw me in, but wanting to see how she thought she could pull it off.

"You're very like the famous, tragic Ophelia," she accused.

"How so?" I asked curiously, still playing along for the moment.

"You too want some forbidden love," she repeated her earlier thesis.

"Excuse me?" I asked, even though I had heard her.

"I've seen you watching the dance floor, I've seen you watching me, and I can tell that deep down you've been wishing you could replace Zelda. You desperately wanted to be under this table between my legs, but your conscience and your straight self-image are preventing you from behaving like the real you."

"I don't think so, I love my fiancé," I protested, even as my subconscious sent me a flashback of my vision of being under the table and between her legs, just like she was saying.

"I'm sure you do, but that doesn't mean you don't have strong lesbian tendencies," she countered, psychoanalyzing me. "Look at your friend: my juices are covering her face. Are you not curious how that tastes and feels?"

"Well, I..." I began, feeling like she was somehow able to read my mind. Her tone and eyes were hypnotic.

She continued, leaning closer to me, her hand touching my leg, "Don't you want to at least taste it?"

"Um, I..." I struggled as she drew me in like a moth to a flame... my pussy soaking wet.

She then moved her hand away and displayed it in front of me as if she were about to perform a parlour trick, then moved it under the table and assumedly towards her pussy. I watched, completely captivated. She lifted her finger back into view, now slightly wet, and extended it to just a few inches from my face.

Her tone was both sexy and firm... a combination impossible in theory... and demanded, "Taste this."

I looked over at Zelda and Debbie, who hadn't spoken a word this entire time, but seemed to be watching as if this were a scene from an edge-of-your-seat thriller. I couldn't deny I was curious to know how this marinated finger would taste. I was completely intoxicated by this woman... by her personal scent that was wafting through the air ever so subtly. So thinking, while in Rome, I decided 'fuck it'; I shrugged casually, acting like this was no big deal, before I leaned forward and sucked on her finger.

I couldn't explain the taste. It was tangy and provocative but tantalizingly disappeared as quickly as it had appeared in my mouth. I wanted more. I needed more.

Her scent... subtle.

Her taste... intriguing.

My head was spinning with emotions I didn't... couldn't... understand.

As I tried to process all this, Megan demanded, again in her stern and sexy voice, sweeping away my confusion and replacing it with the mindless need to obey, "Now get under this table and eat my pussy."

I stared at Zelda, overwhelmed, silently pleading for her to rescue me. But Zelda just smiled back encouragingly, happy to remain in the wings while Megan was centre stage and aggressive. She knew I was on the brink of submission and feeling the need to obey just like I always felt with Eric. She ordered me, "Right now, straight girl; I don't have all night."

I paused.

I knew I was going to obey.

At my core I'm a submissive and always have a hard time saying no in such circumstances. This is how I'd ended up sucking the cock of a guy named Ben in his living room while his parents were in the kitchen when I was eighteen; it's how I ended up taking it in the ass at a college party; it's how I once obediently walked into a McDonalds with a massive load of cum all over my face. In the heat of the moment, when my pussy is on fire, I can't ever say no.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching. Everyone around us seemed to be completely involved in their own world. On the other hand everyone at this table was mesmerized.

I took a deep breath.

I leaned down to the floor with extended arms.

I got onto all fours.

I crawled under the table... wetness gushing into my panties.

I crawled between a pair of spread, welcoming, feminine legs. I heard Zelda gasp, at long last it being my turn to shock her it seemed, "No fucking way!"

As I smelt the much stronger scent coming directly from the source (and better, this time not dispersing in an instant) swarming me, I heard Debbie adding, "I can't believe it! We are so going to fuck the shit out of her after this!"

As I extended my tongue to get a real taste of the flavours of her pussy, the taste lighting fireworks all over my taste buds, I heard Megan, a stranger, explaining me to my friends, one of them since childhood, "She is clearly submissive, ladies and..." as I let out a soft moan around my extended tongue, "...she is very gentle but effective."

I was tentative at first, having never licked a pussy before, but as I explored down there and felt encouraged when I made her moan again, and she continued her gentle manipulation of people by saying, "Debbie, I know you want to taste me too, but I think your straight friend here is going to be down there awhile, so why don't you clean up Zelda's face?"

I couldn't hear Debbie's reply, but I assumed she was obeying... we were all no more than pawns in this intoxicating woman's game.

I shut out the distraction of their conversation and focused at getting this dominant woman off, wanting to taste her full flood. I loved getting Eric off and making him happy, and now I wanted to do the same for... for Mistress Megan? Was I a slave now? I didn't feel coerced, but I never would have imagined myself doing what I was now doing.

I don't know how long I'd been licking... five, ten minutes, before I felt her grab my head and start rubbing her pussy up and down my face.

I kept my tongue extended as she grinded on my face, and a minute later I felt warm cum squirting out of her and onto my face and tongue.

I hungrily lapped up as much as possible of her creamy cum as I concluded I must not be as straight as I thought I was. I licked and licked away, not wanting this moment ever to end, plus wanting to delay the awkwardness I knew would follow as soon as I emerged from this compromising position below decks and rejoined the rest of the world.

Megan eventually let go of my head and congratulated me even while she was bragging about herself, pulling me up, "That was very good, Ophelia. I may have just saved your life."

I smiled, feeling proud of my accomplishment and yet drop-through-the-floor awkward at what I had just done as well, "I don't know what came over me; I was overwhelmed!"

"Oh honey," she smiled, "I totally understand, you've been repressing these desires for years, and when the dam breaks, it breaks big."

Then Zelda blindsided me by jumping in with, "I can't believe you've been holding out on us! I'm going to fuck the shit out of you tonight!"

I blushed and objected, fearful of how she might use my moment of weakness for her own advantage, "Don't be silly, let's just pretend this didn't happen."

Zelda, now employing a seriously angry tone reprimanded me, "Don't you dare go there! I am going to fuck you; Zelda is going to fuck you; you're going to love it and thank us! Understand?"

I tried to give her a reality check, "But we're best friends."

Zelda smiled, as she softened, "And soon we're going to be best lovers, too." She then marched over and kissed me. I was totally stiff at first, but the kiss was so soft and intimate, so different from kissing a guy, that I let myself go and kissed my best friend back.

Zelda broke off the kiss and announced, "Debbie, we're going back to your place right now. We'll need all the toys."

"Sounds great!" Debbie eagerly agreed, a wicked smile on her face.

The kiss was amazing, but I was still worried about the long-term consequences of tonight as I reminded them, "But I'm getting married!"

Zelda smiled as she blackmailed me, "No one said you weren't, but that doesn't mean we can't have a lot of fun. Plus, you don't want me telling your man that you ate out some random woman at a club, do you?"

"You wouldn't!" I cried, aghast.

She smiled as she gave my ass a naughty squeeze, "No, I wouldn't, unless..."

Still so horny, my pussy having received no attention this entire time, I sighed, trying to make it look like I was being reluctant, although I was looking forward to hosting one of them between my legs asap so they could quell the fire inside, "Fine, but this is a one-time thing."

"Oh Ophelia, we'll allow you to think that for now if you want," Zelda allowed. "But after Deb and I have given you pleasure that you don't even know exists, you'll be begging us to fuck you over and over, just wait and see."

Debbie added, "After the first time you'll be hooked, honey."

I gave up and just followed their lead as Zelda took my hand and ordered, "Let's go, baby." But first she turned to Megan, gave her a slight bow and said, "Thank you, Mistress."

Megan acknowledged with a queenly nod before saying to me, "Ophelia, come here."

I returned to the table and she handed me her panties... her wet panties... her fragrantly wet panties, "Here's a souvenir to remember me by, dear."

Emotionally overloaded, I just took the panties, numbly said "Thank you," and my friends led me back to our table. We grabbed our purses and I just went brainlessly along with whatever as they hustled me out.

Twenty minutes later we were at Debbie's house. I had recovered from my zombie-like state, but now had new mind-blowing adventures ahead as my friends/lovers/whatever-they-were stripped me down.

Within a minute I was on a bed completely naked, as my lifetime friend Zelda devoured my pussy and Debbie pleasured my tits.

A mere three minutes after they'd begun 'doing me', sadly, but also euphorically, I was coming... lost in an intense, mind-blowing, life-changing orgasm! No zombies here!

A couple of minutes later I had recovered from my first orgasm more or less, and was on all fours, my face buried in my best friend's... or rather my best lover's pussy, as I took Debbie's big strap-on from behind.

I licked eagerly, an instant pussy convert, as my second orgasm was building.

When she was close, Zelda raised my head, gazed into my wet face and asked, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Shut up and let me eat your delicious pussy, sister slut!" I demanded, wanting to get her off.

"You mean my cunt, lover?" she teased.

"Fine, you bitch, yes, I want to eat your fucking cunt, and have you cum your cunt juice all over my face," I surrendered.

"Because you're my cunt-licking submissive?" she challenged, even as Debbie continued fucking me as if our two lives depended on it.

"Yes, dammit," I moaned loudly, "You win and I'm glad of it: I'm your eager cunt-licking submissive slave, so get that cunt back in my cunt-loving face!"

She grabbed my head and shoved my face back into her cunt and I resumed licking with reckless hunger while I was pounded roughly from behind.

Zelda's juicy cunt came all over my face a minute later.

My own cunt exploded into my second orgasm a minute after that.

As I came, my body trembling, Debbie tossed away her strap-on, flipped me onto my back, my head actually pillowed on Zelda's wet pussy, and straddled my face, ordering, "Now get to eating me too, cunt slut."

I obeyed, burying my face in my third sopping wet cunt of the night, yes indeed, cunt, as I joyously became a submissive cunt licker for my best lover and her girlfriend.

Soon Zelda sang out, "Daisy chain," and we repositioned ourselves as we all buried our faces in each other's cunts.

I reached a third orgasm from Zelda's tongue.

I got my third girl of the night, Debbie, off with my tongue.

I accepted I was indeed no longer straight.

...

A week later I rode my first Sybian... to five orgasms... fucking wild!

Three weeks later I returned to Le Chateau Club for my bachelorette party, where I licked twenty-two pussies to climax, one for each year of my life.

On my wedding day I was dp'd by Debbie and Zelda and convinced to wear Zelda's cum on my lips and a vibrating egg in my pussy that she adjusted to a higher level three times during the service... including when I said, "I doooooooooo!" and I hoped Eric thought I was cumming just because I was so excited to be marrying him, since there was no way he could miss that I was sailing over the top.

That night Zelda was the first person to fuck me as a married woman... Eric the second... both of them in the honeymoon suite a couple hours apart.

I often feel guilty for cheating on Eric like this, but I am addicted to cunt... although I also love his cock.

So I live a double life now... a happily married woman whenever Eric is home... and a submissive lesbian plaything when he isn't (well, and pretty regularly even when he is home). But I often wonder how my lesbian best lovers would feel about our inviting Eric in to watch us on occasion. Perhaps someday soon I'll ask them.

And now, unlike the Shakespearean Ophelia, all my tragedy is in the past.

THE END

12