Le Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

We eventually moved up onto the bed and continued our love making. We used our lips, tongues, fingers, and hands as we kissed, licked, sucked, stroked, and caressed each other to several individual and mutual gushing orgasms. We exhausted ourselves making love.

I came out of my reverie as Jeanne stirred. She rolled over next to me and put a hand on my thigh. I slid down beside her and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth and our tongues touched. Her hand moved from my thigh to my sex. I slid further down and kissed my way down her body from her lips to her breasts to her belly then down to her neatly trimmed pubic triangle.

There were little flecks of dried cum in her pubic hair and on her thighs. I pushed her thighs apart and gazed at her lovely sex. I got up on my knees and Jeanne moved under me. I felt her tongue touch my sex. I leaned down and kissed and licked her sex. I opened my mouth and placed it over Jeanne's sex as she did the same to me.

I knew it was going to be a lovely day of continuous lovemaking and gushing orgasms as Jean and I sucked each other's rapidly hardening cocks deep into our throats as we made love on the bed in my suite at Le Club Transvestite on the Cote D'Azur.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12