Le Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

Lise moved around front and adjusted the edges of the pouch so my nuts were cradled but not crushed.

“That looks very uncomfortable, Denny.”

“It’s not bad, Sis. It’s spandex and elastic. Actually it’s pretty comfortable. Once you get accustomed to having your dick pushed back between your legs.” I grinned, “If my dick were longer I could stick it up my ass and do away with all of this.” Bud grimaced. Sis blushed again. “We don’t want any of the men to find out that Denise has a dick.”

Sis laughed, “I can just picture that!” She paused, “A chick with a dick. I’ve heard of women like that.”

“They’re transsexuals. I’m just a garden variety cross dresser.” I fastened the suspender belt around my waist.

Sis stepped next to me. She put her hand on my crotch then she stepped back. “The belt covers the other straps. Too bad there isn’t some way to put pubic hair on your pouch. It would look like pussy hair and the pouch would be hidden.”

Lise looked at me, “I bet we could get a pubic merkin made, Dennis. Then Denise would look like she had a hairy pussy.”

“That’s a thought,” I laughed. “Please hand me the bra.”

“Bra?”

“Sure, Bud. Denise better have breasts. She’ll probably get groped when she’s dancing and the men will expect to feel a bra strap.” Lise helped me fasten the padded bra. I looked in the mirror. The bra gave Denise a modest bosom.

Bud stepped forward. “Pardon me.” He gently squeezed a bra cup. It feels like the real thing.”

“They’re silicon, Bud. This was custom made and fitted.”

“Aren’t you taking shots?”

“What for?”

“Don’t they give hormone shots or something to give guys tits?”

“I’m not a transsexual, Bud. I’m not a woman in a man’s body. I’m not a guy who wants to be a woman. As I said, I’m a cross dresser. I’m a guy who likes to wear women’s clothing. And when I dress up and pass as a woman in public, well, that’s pretty special. All of you had better start dressing too.”

I helped Sis fasten her suspender belt. I put my arms around her and stroked her smooth thighs. I ran a hand across her belly and touched each of her breasts. Sis tipped her head back, “I like feeling your tits rub against my back.”

We put on our panties. Sis looked beautiful in the lavender panties. Rather than wearing a sexy pair of silk panties, I put on a pair of control panties. Bud looked at me. “These will throw off the gropers.”

Sis laughed, “And there are plenty of those at these dances.”

“That’s the idea.” I kneeled in front of Sis and adjusted the straps on her suspender belt. We put on our hosiery together and further adjusted the suspender straps. Sis put on her bra while I slipped my feet into a pair of low heeled hand made pumps. Lise, who was still naked, helped me put a slip on over my head. I noticed Bud had a large tent in the front of his boxer shorts.

Sis and I put on our make up - foundation, eye shadow and liner, mascara, blusher, and lip gloss. After applying anti-perspirant, Lise first held my blouse for me then my skirt. She looked at Bud. His hard-on had subsided as Sis and I put on more clothing. She stepped into a pair of boxer shorts then handed Bud his t-shirt. “We’d better get dressed too.”

I helped Sis with her blouse as Lise dressed in Leo’s three piece suit. After putting on earrings and a necklace, I put on the shoulder length wig. A watch, rings and a couple of gold bracelets completed the ensemble. After a minor adjustment to the wig, Denise was ready.

Sis looked elegant in the pantsuit. Bud was handsome in a dark blue business suit and Leo looked continental and dapper. Sis got the camera, “We need some pictures.” Bud snapped a couple of shot of Leo and Denise and Sis and Denise. Sis found the tripod and we got a picture of the four of us.

Sis hugged me, “You’re gorgeous, Denny, er, Denise.”

“Thanks. I hope it’s enough to fool your friends. You realize a lot of those people will remember Dennis.”

Bud grinned, “If you weren’t my cousin, Denise, I’d make a play for you myself.”

Sis handed my handbag to me. “We’d better go.”

We got home from the dinner dance at three a.m. We all collapsed into chairs and the couch as soon as we got into the house. Sis threw her arms back over her head, “I’m pooped. You must be exhausted, Denny. Denise must have danced almost every dance.”


“My feet are killing me.” I slipped of a shoe and rubbed my foot. “I should have worn safety shoes and a girdle. I bet I’ve got bruises on my butt from the pinching.”

Bud laughed, “You were quite the popular bell of the ball. And Leo swept some of the women off their feet too.”

“Well, I think we were lucky no one tipped to what I really am - a guy in drag.”

Sis giggled, “It was hard to keep a straight face when so many of our friends said there was a definite family resemblance between Bud and I and our cousin Denise.”

We relaxed and talked until Sis sat up, “Look at the time! It’s almost five o’clock.” Lise and I went to our room. We undressed. I removed my jewelry but I fell asleep before I could take my makeup off.

I awakened and looked at the clock radio. It was after one in the afternoon. Lise was lying on her side. I used the bathroom then cleaned of last night’s makeup with cold cream. After showering and shaving I put on a t-shirt and shorts. I tucked Lise back in and then walked through the house. It was quiet except for Bud’s snoring.

I had just finished starting a pot of coffee when Sis entered the kitchen. “Good morning.” She was fastening her short housecoat as she walked. I turned as she put her arms around me. We hugged. I could feel her warmth through the thin fabric. “Sleep well?”

“Yes, I did, Denny. And You?”

“Just Fine. My feet don’t even ache.”

“Any bruises?”

“No. And you?”

“Just a couple,” Sis laughed. “Some of those guys acted like they were back in high school with their attempts at ass pinching and tit fondling.”

“Well, Sis, you looked great last night and I, for one, enjoy fondling your tits and caressing your ass.”

She blushed, That’s different. You’re a lover. These were old respectable friends.”

We were sipping coffee when Bud came into the kitchen. He stretched then poured himself a cup, “Did I have as good a time as I feel like I had?”

“I think we all had a good time,” Sis smiled.

Lise came into the kitchen, “What about a good time?”

Together we fixed a late brunch. After the dishes and kitchen were cleaned up, Sis decided she needed to go to the supermarket. Lise decided to go with her. Sis went to change out of her housecoat. Lise changed into a pair of Leo’s slacks and a long sleeve shirt. Bud and I sat at the table and had a last cup of coffee.

He finally looked at me, “Uh, you might think this is strange, Denny, but I liked watching you and Sis get dressed yesterday.”

“Yeah, I noticed you had a bit of a hard-on. I figured it was because Sis and Lise were walking around naked.”

“Uh, that was part of it, but you looked sexy in your underclothes and wig and stuff.”

“Well, I’m glad you think so.”

“Uh, could you, er, would you do that again so I can watch?”

“Dress up like Denise?”

“Yes, could you? Just in your panties and things. Uh, I hope you don’t think I’m strange for asking.”

‘No, I don’t think you’re strange. I think it is interesting that Denise turns you on. Let me get some things out of the motor home.”

While there, I used the bathroom. I didn’t know what Bud might be interested in doing, if anything, or how far he might want to go, but just to be safe, I lubed my ass.

I got an older wig and nylons and a black suspender belt, black panties, a lacy black camisole and a pair of black Mary Jane shoes. I carried them back to the house and into the bedroom. Bud was seated on the bed. I stripped off my t-shirt and shorts. I stood naked in front of Bud for a second then I fastened the suspender belt around my waist. I put on the nylons and the panties.

After putting on the shoes and buckling them, I slipped on the camisole and then sat at the dressing table. I brushed the wig then put it on. I watched Bud in the mirror. He had taken off his t-shirt and he was touching his crotch as I applied my makeup.

I used just a little eye liner and eye shadow. I picked up a dark red lipstick and applied a generous coat to my lips. I stood and faced Bud then I did a pirouette followed by a little curtsey, “For you. Do you like it?”

Bud stood, “Yeah, I like it, you look nice.” He touched my hair.

I took his hand, “Sit here.” I guided him to the stool in front of the dressing table. I stood behind him as he sat down. I leaned over his shoulder and rubbed a hand through his chest hair. Bud caught his breath. I paused and thought, ‘Denise is going to seduce Bud. I’m going to seduce my big brother.’ I continued to rub his chest with one hand as I kissed his neck and rubbed his shoulder.

Bud guided my hand down to the front of his shorts. I could feel his erect cock. I slipped my hand under the waist band and wrapped it around his hard-on. “That’s a nice stiffy for Denise.“ Bud grinned as I removed my hand from his pants. Together we unbuttoned and unzipped the fly. His cock sprang upright.

I helped Bud to his feet. His shorts dropped to his ankles. After he stepped out of them, I cradled his balls and cock in the palm of my hand. I leaned forward and kissed then sucked one of his nipples. Bud inhaled sharply. I looked up at him, “Would you like Denise to give you a blowjob?”

Bud pushed down on my shoulder, “Yeah, a blowjob would be nice, Denise. Yeah, I’d like you to suck my cock.”

I was still holding my brother’s cock when I got on my knees in front of him. I looked out of the corner of my eye at our reflection in the mirror. Bud closed his eyes as I opened my mouth and guided his thick fat hard-on deep into it. I closed my lips tightly around his cock shaft. When I opened them, his cock was encircled by a ring of dark red lipstick.

I gently slid my lips back to his cockhead. I ran my the tip of my tongue around the rim then I began to seriously suck my brother Bud’s delicious cock. I didn’t worry about technique. Bud seemed to enjoy having my mouth pump up and down his cock. I varied the suction and the length of cock in my mouth and I tried to use my lips to roll his foreskin.

My memory turned back to the afternoon Sis and Bud and I skinny dipped together. I had stopped over on my way to a new job on the east coast. I remembered how well hung Bud was and I remembered picturing him feeding his hard cock into the mouth of a gay man. I just hadn’t pictured myself as that gay man.

Anyway here I was, on my knees and dressed in some of my ‘girlie’ clothes, giving my brother a blowjob. I was probably ruining the nylons, but they were old anyway. And I knew the toes on the Mary Janes were getting scuffed. But, hey, I was enjoying it.

Enjoying it!. I had to face it. I was loving it! I thought to myself, ‘Face it, Denny, you’re a cocksucker. And your brother’s cock is the first one you’ve been able to suck since before you and Lise left New York. And Bud’s cock is nice. As a matter of fact, it’s one of the nicest ones you’ve been able to suck in a long time. It’s long and thick and fat and not too hairy. Your mouth was made to suck cock and your brother’s cock fits and fills your mouth like he was made for it.’

I was enjoying it so much that I had to lift the leg band on my panties and pull the crotch aside to let my hard-on out. I couldn’t help myself. I sighed as I sucked and slobbered over my big brother’s big cock. I stopped sucking cock long enough to lick and kiss Bud’s balls and slide my tongue from balls to cockhead.

Bud put one hand on my head as he held his cock. He tipped my head back, “Don’t lick it, Bitch. Suck it!.” He pressed his cockhead against my lips. I opened my mouth like a good little bitch. Bud pushed his cock deep and then he began to fuck my face. He was thrusting hard and deep and making me gag at times. I could see why Sis was reluctant to give Bud blowjobs. I wondered how Lise handled him.

There was a noise behind in the bedroom. There was a gasp then I heard Lise’ voice, “I wondered how long it would be before Denise would be on her knees and sucking your brother’s cock.”

Sis gasped again.

“She’s a real slut. Look at her hard dick. She’s really enjoying eating that cock. She can’t even keep her dick in her panties.”

I tried to turn my head and see where Sis and Lise were standing. Bud jerked my head back, “Don’t move, you bitch.” He began to fuck my face harder and faster. I tried to stay with him and get ready for his cum which I knew was imminent.

Bud stood up on his toes and jerked my head. My nose was buried in his pubic hair when his first wad hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could but cum was leaking out around my lips. Bud continued to thrust deep as he shot his load. One particularly deep thrust along with a large wad caused me to gag and cough. I could feel cum squirt out of my nose.

I stopped coughing and gagging and regained control. Bud’s thrusting slowed down and I began to suck his cock again. Lise and Sis were kneeling on either side of me. Sis touched the side of my face. Lise kissed my cheek, “You’re a messy pig, Denise. You can’t even take a man’s hot load without getting it all over your face.”

Lise’ dirty talk gave Bud a little boost. His cock got harder. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue as Bud dropped a large wad of warm cum on it. I used my tongue to spread the cum over his cock shaft then I sucked and licked it clean.

Bud ran his cockhead all over my face. “Damn! That’s one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had! You suck cock like a pro, Bitch!” I looked at Sis. She was wide eyed, and she was unbuttoning her blouse. Bud tipped my head back. His cock was right over my face. A drop of cum dripped onto my nose. I opened my mouth and swallowed Bud’s semi-erect cock. I sighed as his cockhead nestled in my throat and his balls rested on my chin.

Bud pulled his cock out of my mouth with a sloppy pop. I caught my breath and licked the cum off my lips. Lise ran her hand down my back. She slipped her hand into my panties. A finger found my asshole. She whispered in my ear, “You’ve greased your ass. You thought Bud might want to fuck you.” I silently nodded.

Lise looked up at Bud. She put a hand on his cock. “Let’s get you hard again. This little slut wants you to fuck her.”

“Fuck her, er him, er how?”

Lise was slowly jacking Bud’s cock. “Yes, fuck her. This slut wants your hard cock up her butt.”

“Uh, I don’t know.”

“There’s nothing to know. She’s hot and ready to go. Just shove your cock up her hot tight ass and enjoy yourself. Lise stopped talking long enough to suck Bud’s cock a couple of times. She turned to Sis, Take this and fluff him up.”

“Fluff?”

“Suck it up into a hard-on.” Bud’s cock was right in front of my face. I licked my lips. “No you don’t, you cum pig. You’d love to have your face fucked again but instead you’re going to get your ass fucked. Let’s get you up on the bed.” Lise helped me to my feet.

Sis rose up on her knees in front of Bud. She held his cock in the fingers of one hand. She kissed his cockhead then took him into her mouth. She held them there as she shrugged her blouse off her shoulders. She unhooked and took off her bra, cupped her breasts briefly then she returned her hands to Bud’s cock and balls as she began to fluff him up.

“Get on the bed. Where’s the lube?”

My mouth and throat were still full of cum. “In the bathroom,” I gurgled. Lise stepped into the bathroom as I climbed onto the bed.

“Get on your knees here.” Lise patted a spot towards the foot of the bed. I got on my knees. I watched as Lise stepped over to Bud and Sis. She took Bud’s cock out of Sis’ mouth. “You do good work.” She bent over and kissed Sis on the lips. “Get out of the rest of your clothes and get on the bed with Denise. She may be able to eat your pussy if she doesn’t pass out from the fucking.” Sis pushed her slacks and panties down together. She pushed her shoes off as she shoved her slacks and panties off over her feet.

Lise pulled on Bud’s cock, “Follow me.” He followed her to the foot of the bed. Lise was definitely in charge. She was going to direct this brother-brother-sister family three way. “Let’s get you lubed and ready.” She turned to Sis, “Why don’t you get comfortable in front of Denise.”

Sis sat on the edge of the bed and pulled off her socks then she and then scooted around and lay down on the bed. She got comfortable in front of me then she spread her legs. I lowered my head and nuzzled her pussy. I could smell her and almost taste her. The foot of the bed sagged. “That’s it get on your knees close to Denise’s ass.” The bed moved as Bud got in position. I felt a hand pull aside the crotch of my panties. “She’s all yours. Enjoy.”

Bud put his hands on my hips. “Uh.”

“Denise wants it. She’s a cum pig and slut. So fuck her now. She wants and needs your hot hard cock in her ass. Don‘t you, you slut?” I raised my face from Sis’ pussy and nodded my head. I felt Bud’s cockhead slide up and down between my ass cheeks. His cockhead pressed against my asshole. I relaxed as much as I could as he pressed harder and my asshole began to open and stretch to receive my brother’s thick fat cock.

I bit my lip and there was a slight pain as Bud’s cockhead stretched my sphincter. Then there was a feeling of relief and growing fullness as his cock entered my ass. Bud slowly pushed his cock in until he was balls deep. I could feel his hips pressing against my ass cheeks.

“Isn’t that nice? Isn’t she as tight and hot as I said?”

“She is tight. It feels like my cock is in a glove.”

“Well, just don’t kneel there. She wants to be fucked.” Bud pulled his cock back until the rim of the head tugged my sphincter. He adjusted his position then slowly filled my ass again. He pumped his cock slowly. This was going to be an enjoyable ass fuck for me if my brother kept doing what he was doing.

I lowered my head and began to lick Sis’ pussy. Lise moved back and forth among us. She kissed and sucked Sis’ tits and she squeezed and stroked my cock and balls. I tightened and loosened my sphincter around Bud’s cock shaft. He set up a steady rhythm with long deep strokes. He began to rock my hips. I used the rocking motion to help run my tongue up and down Sis’ pussy lips and slot. She wriggled appreciatively.

Lise stopped us. “Why don’t you turn around. Denise will still be able to eat your pussy and you can suck her cock and watch Bud fuck her. Bud stopped fucking me as Sis moved around. She pulled my cock out of my panties. After kissing and licking the cockhead, she closed her warm lips around it. I spread her pussy lips and began to lick and suck her engorged clit.

Bud resumed his long deep and slow fucking motion. He would groan when I tightened my muscle ring. His rocking motion helped me slide my tongue up and down Sis’ cunt lips and slot. It also caused my cock to slide in and out of Sis’ sucking mouth.

Sis began to fondle my balls. I didn’t know if I could hold out very long if she kept that up. “That’s it, play with their balls.” When Bud bottomed his cock in my ass, Sis would squeeze our balls together. “That’s beautiful. Brothers and sisters who play together, stay together.”

Bud’s movement started to get a little jerky and he was panting and groaning. Lise must have been playing with his ass. She squatted by my head. Although she was fully clothed, I could smell her pussy. Lise was turned on by directing us. Bud slammed his cock deep and I felt it twitch as he began to blow his second load of the day. I clasped my sphincter as tight as I could as he pulled his cock back.

His cock popped out of my ass. Lise clapped as Bud dropped a wad on Sis’ forehead. He shoved his cock back up my ass and finished blowing his load. When he was done, he pulled his cock out and lay over on his side. Sis stopped sucking me and I took the opportunity to roll over and lay on my back. Sis positioned herself over me in a 69.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers