Le Libertin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and kissed me, all the time riding up and down my shaft like a cowgirl with her pony tail whipping around. She was gaining speed and with each thrust downward, she was grunting almost gutturally. She arched her back and continued to ride me, grinding her pelvis into mine. I was breathing heavily and muttering how wonderful it all was when she leaned forward

"Please! Tell me when you are about to cum, I want to time mine at the same time if I can."

I was so close, so close! I was groaning and moaning and muttering "Babe, I'm so close". Fee quickened her pace and that did it "Yes! God! Fee! I'm cumming!" I thrust my hips upward and tensed up while Fee plunged down, arching her back and held it there.

I reached up and caressed her breasts with my fingers, lightly tweaking her nipples with my thumbs. I exploded in her womb while at the same time Fiona made a guttural sigh as we ground our genitals together.

Fee collapsed on top of me and I could feel her muscles contracting with her orgasm. Her chest was heaving and she was sobbing and laughing and groaning. She whispered into my ear "That was incredible! I don't think anyone's ever made love to me so passionately in my life."

I looked into her eyes, amazed at how much I desired this woman. I was still hard inside her, and that hadn't happened to me in years. I reached up grasping the back of her neck and pulled her down to kiss. Our tongues intertwined and, at the same time, I could feel a mixture of my cum and her juices seeping down between my legs and onto the bed.

"You're still so hard!" She said as we both came down from our climax. I reached back and cupped the cheeks of her ass as she began to ride me again. I laid back enjoying the ride. I knew there was no way for me to cum again so quick so I decided that this was just for her. She was leaning back, making full use of my hard-on and gently caressing herself. I was caressing her too, occasionally reaching down to use a thumb on her clit, especially when she was grinding in circles against my hips. She began to lift up and ride harder and harder. In no time, she squealed once more and ground herself against me.

Fiona collapsed against my chest and finally pulled herself off my, now softening, dick. She pulled herself close to me and whispered "Anytime, anyplace. I don't care! If you want to fuck me, I'm yours."

We lay there for what seemed like ages, slowly caressing and stroking each other's bodies, kissing, talking about life and books, likes and pet hates, laughing and sipping wine.

I had wanted to spend time with Fee, I had planned to try and seduce her at least just the once. Now I knew I had the problem that I would want this woman again, and again, and again. More than that, I had a promise to keep. I could never hurt her, as much to protect her as to protect my own feelings. As far as I was concerned, my marriage, and my life, could never be the same again. What had I done?

I turned my eyes to Fiona, her naked body pressed, despite the heat of the day, against my own. The feeling almost electric.

"So!" I whispered.

"Got any walnuts?"