Leaded Love

Story Info
Six gun romance at the range.
1.1k words
4.32
20.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers

It was two in the morning when I checked in with Barney the Range Master, at the Bushmaster Gun Club. It's actually more of a sports club than just a gun club. But they do have both indoor and outdoor firing ranges. Also archery, tennis, sand volleyball, and an Olympic size swimming pool.

The club was open twenty four hours a day and the dues were commensurate with that. I didn't mind paying the dues because it enabled me to be here a two in the morning. And come to think of it, that pretty much meant I had the range to myself

I set up more or less in the middle and unpacked my weapon. It is a very elegant colt .45 model 1911. I've tricked it out with custom grips, a bigger spring and a slightly larger magazine. Ok... it's a lot larger it holds seventeen plus one in the pipe or barrel of you will. I enjoy the old style paper targets; the black silhouettes. I eased myself into position and taking aim I relaxed and fired. I had set the target back about one hundred feet. I felt good as a hole appeared right in the middle of the silhouette. I always try to place my first shot there. I raised my weapon to continue my target shooting when off to my left I saw another target headed for the back wall.

It's always interesting to meet another enthusiast at two in the morning and I made a mental note to have a chat with him when I was done shooting. I took aim and put my characteristic second round into the silhouette's head. I was just getting ready to send more lead down range when the guy a couple of lanes over fired his first shot. I could tell immediately that this guy loaded his own. The amount of flame that jumped from the barrel and the much louder report his gun made were a dead give away. All I can really say is that it was impressive.

I paused to watch him fire and his marksmanship was just as impressive as his choice of ammunition. It was even more impressive as I realized he was able to maintain his accuracy even with those hot loads. I was pretty sure I wouldn't have been as accurate under those conditions.

He fired 6 rounds into his target, all dead on. Then I saw him hesitate and his aim shifted and he fired off seven more shots into my target! I guess I'd upset him by watching. As I looked at my target I began to appreciate his humor as well. I'd put my first rounds through the target's nose and he did to me what Mel Gibson did to Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon. His shots made a smiley face around mine.

I wasn't Danny Glover though. I lifted my weapon and started firing, making a line from one of the eyes down to the chest where I made a big hole. As if the face was crying. My shots may have had less power but I was still a good shot.

I heard a feminine laugh and I backed out of my stall to see who was laughing. I didn't see anyone but it sounded like it was coming from the same stall my competitor was in. I reached back into the stall and set my weapon down. Putting on my best smile I moved over to the stall where the laughter had come from.

I wasn't totally surprised that there was a woman looking back at me from the stall. I was a little more surprised to find that she was the "man" I'd been watching shoot. She was carrying a gold plated double action Colt Desert Eagle .50 caliber handgun.

"Hi, I’m Derek."

"Hi, Derek. I'm Cindy."

"That's pretty good shooting." I supplied.

She started laughing. "You''re not so bad yourself."

"Thanks."

"So what brings a nice guy like you to a place like this?" She asked.

"Oh, that was bad." I groaned.

She giggled "Yeah... but I've always wanted to say that."

"Mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure, knock yourself out." She grinned.

"How do you control that big thing?" I tried to look as serious as I could when I asked this.

She let out a real belly laugh and gave me such a pitiful look. "I know, I know, the bigger the gun the harder it is to handle. Right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. As you go up in caliber the recoil gets to be much bigger."

"Well... that's not the case here." She replied. "The gun actually weighs eight pounds. That reduces the kick a lot!"

I nodded. "Okay, that makes sense. I may need to get you to give me a shooting lesson."

"Well!" She temporized. "I guess I can do that. But be warned... I charge for those."

I nodded and she grinned back at me.

"Take your place at the firing line."

"Yes, ma'am!" I said, standing up straight and moving to the front of the box.

She reached around me and lifted my arms so I was pointing them roughly at the target. She settled her big gun in my hand.

"Now, spread your legs a little." She instructed.

I moved my feet to approximately shoulder width apart.

"Now take a deep breath. Don't tense up." She said, running her hands up and down my arms to see if they were tense.

"Now slowly let your breath out and squeeze the trigger, but don't jerk it."

A little hole appeared in the paper target, right in the chest area. I hardly felt the .50 jump at all.

I turned around and making sure to keep it pointed away from her I slowly began stroking the weapon. Her eyes got a little bigger as I gently fingered each ridge and valley.

"Very nice." I whispered.

She glanced up at me and noticed my gaze was on her and not the piece. She colored brightly and reached out gently caressing my hand as she took her weapon back.

"I'll be here tomorrow night if you're interested." She commented

"Oh?"

She blushed again and looked up at me through long dark lashes. "Well, you know, a few more shooting lessons and you might be really good."

I glanced at the smiley face with the tears 100 feet away.

"Yeah, I could definitely use the help."

She grinned up at me and rising on her tip toes kissed the tip of my nose.

"See you tomorrow." She whispered.

"Tomorrow." I said as I headed back to clean up my stall.

I was definitely looking forward to my shooting lessons.

Thanks to the Widow Helaine for the Edit.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
178 Followers