Leader of the Pack Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

"Coach," Cullen swore and carefully put Aislinn down. His wolf completely retreated into the recesses of his mind. At least he's pleased with himself, Cullen thought in annoyance. "We gotta get moving," he said and flipped the water off.

Aislinn gave him a dreamy look over her shoulder as she joined him back in reality. "Yeah, sure," she said with a smile.

He stared at her and considered the fact that she seemed pleased with what had happened and briefly wondered if she understood the significance of what he had done. It didn't matter right then. He'd have to have a serious conversation with her about it later. But for now they needed to get dressed and head downstairs.

He handed her a towel as she stepped out of the shower and she wrapped it around herself. Aislinn stopped for a moment to look at herself in the mirror before joining him in the bedroom. She winced at the painful looking bite mark on her shoulder. She could tell from where it was that she'd have trouble hiding it. She had a brief flashback to the first time she had a hickey in high school and wearing a turtle necks and scarves for a week so that no one would notice.

When she got into the bedroom Cullen was already pulling his pants on. Sarah had left the clothes on for Aislinn on his bed and had disappeared. Cullen looked over at the clock and swore again. He was already 10 minutes late. He knew that Sarah would tell Keith what she had walked in on and Cullen would have to go through another round of tormenting as a result. Then he looked over at Aislinn and saw her smiling at him. Her eyes were on fire. He wished that the two of them could run off for a month or so, alone. He wanted time to really know her, talk to her, and spend time understanding her. He wanted to be with her forever. That much he knew. But there was too much happening to afford that kind of luxury right now. Though it had been decades since he'd had the kind of motivation he was feeling right now to resolve an issue facing the pack.

Cullen growled under his breath as he finished dressing and watched her put her clothes on. It was just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "I don't have any shoes," Aislinn said as she looked around the room.

"You don't really need them," Cullen said with a shrug. "We're not leaving the building. You'll find any number of people downstairs missing more than just shoes. I'll get you some when we have a little more time."

Aislinn heard the rush in his voice and nodded. She figured that shoes were the least of her worries right now.

***********

I want to thank everyone for all the feedback. I love getting it, good or bad! Thanks! Sorry this one took so long, thanksgiving, finals, a thesis or two… and all.

It's ended up being longer than I had originally intended. And I've done some back editing to the original story to fix some plot holes pointed out by some helpful readers. Sorry those are in the posted version. Maybe when it's all finished, If people want I'll post one file with the edited, proofread, completed version in it. But I don't really know how many people would want to read it again for the changes that were made. Who knows… Thanks for all the comments and advice. Keep it up!

For your info there are more than 5 chapters pending for posting to the site. When literotica gets round to the upload you'll all get the more you keep asking for. Don't worry it'll be finished…

And don't forget to vote!

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers