Leader of the Pack Ch. 24

Story Info
And the battle begins.
10.3k words
4.83
91.2k
82

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers

Okay, I don't know if adding my commentary now is going to delay the posting but I can't help responding to the comments on 23. I am sincerely sorry that the group sex is bothering some people. But I write what I like and technically speaking I needed a way to draw Aislinn into the ceremony. It's been setup this way since chapter whatever where the ceremony was first introduced. So to those who think there wasn't a warning, well… like I said sorry I disappointed. But the way I figure, if you made it all the way to 23 and have decided not to keep reading because of 3 pages, you'll be missed but it's your own loss. Yes I did say Cullen doesn't like to share and you'll never see any of the mated people in the pack doing anything other than oral stuff with anyone else. In the edited version I think I make that point more clear and I do appreciate the feedback that let me know that point was an issue. So since it hasn't been setup clearly for the version you're reading: The way it was supposed to come off is that sex in general is pretty much fair game, but they take making babies very seriously. That's the main difference. That's why the guys take pulling out very seriously until they're mated and due to the anatomical issues of sex in hybrid or wolven forms you won't see unmated couples doing anything like that. If they're mated then oral is still fair game with whoever, but anything that could result in procreation is off limits. Okay so point clarified, I hope that helps. And as far as future group stuff goes, for those of you who are concerned about more f/f stuff, I had already finished it before the concerns surfaced and there really wasn't any more of it anyway. So don't worry, you won't run into any more of it in this one. But I'm not promising it won't still crop up in stuff I write in the future once in a while. But I'll preface the stuff in future so you know. And finally the mating ceremony, when they get to it, not as graphic group wise as people are worried about. If you made it through the previous group experiences then the next one will be cake as well. Except for the end of it, which I've been setting you up for. And it's pretty tame as well in my opinion. So if the concept I've described previously upsets you then you'll want to skip the end.

I hope my little clarification above comes off in the spirit it was intended. I'm open to all commentary good and bad. I just wanted to answer some of your concerns. I prefer to know what's bothering people over than just getting "I love it" all the time. As wonderful as being told how great I write is good for my ego, nothing's perfect, especially first drafts, which is what you've got posted here. Everything said good and bad helps to make it better. I hope that no one will be too disappointed in the ending since you've all been so diligent in keeping up with me so far. We all have our preferences. I hope mine don't bother too much. A little consenting adult f/f or group never hurt no one! :P Tee Hee!

Anyway, on to the good stuff!!!

There are actually 2 chapters to follow this. But it is done, for now…

**************

Jenna worked her way through the woods. Maon was following close behind and debating whether she was worth it. Sure she was beautiful and he used to think she was brilliant and his wolf wanted her in a way that drove him mad. But this was insane.

The men who had taken advantage of Jenna's offer to turn them into dires were in hybrid form and slinking through the shadows. In the end there had been 24 that Jenna had approved. 19 men and 5 women had taken the opportunity to make themselves into what Jenna was calling the future of the alpha. No one questioned why Jenna hadn't joined them yet.

Maon carried the bag that contained the things the druids had said they needed. He listened to the wrapped glass clink together in the pack on his back as they headed for the Arnauk cabin. He wondered how many alphas were there and how many druids were there and if they had any idea what was coming. He was fairly certain that no number of alphas was going to be capable of competing with the 24 dires he was leading in. His concern was with the fact that they were about to disrupt an event that appeared to be being sponsored by the Pack Council.

When Maon had voiced his concern with that Jenna had cooed at him and stroked his chest the way she did that always managed to make anything she said sound more reasonable. "So kill Cadifor and take his place on the Council," she'd said. "After what Rafe did the Council is ignorant to want to bring druids into their trust. You'd be saving the Pack Council from disaster if we manage to break this up. They'll thank you."

Maon growled. In after thought he wasn't sure it sounded as good as it had in the office. But it was a little late for that now. Cullen had planned the mating for nightfall. It was already dark in the woods that covered the Arnauk reservation. But the sun was yet to set completely. The Tairneach were nearing their goal. If he took his time with the mating then they would have more than enough time to interrupt the ceremony, kill Aislinn and use the stone circle to turn himself and Jenna into the much improved version of the 24 lycans that were going to make it all possible. The rest of the pack was trailing along behind it all with the druids who would perform the ritual.

Maon watched Jenna move around another bush. They were getting close enough that people needed to start watching for stray couples playing in the woods before the ceremony. This was it. There wouldn't be another chance. If Jenna didn't succeed then the pack would replace her one way or another. If Maon wanted Jenna and the pack then this was going to have to work. He kept going over the situation in his head. They had the strength to counter the Arnauk numbers. This should work. He growled in frustration. Something just didn't feel right.

***

Malik looked around at the crowd that gathered. He smiled. The lycans were uneasy. But there was no need for it. He was pleased that the others had decided to go ahead with the blessing, if only to show the people gathered here that Rafe was an exception and not the rule to their kind.

Malik noted with pleasure that Cullen and Aislinn had chosen to attend the blessing. He motioned to them. "It's not necessary. But as the couple to be joined, even if it isn't the way we would conduct the ceremony," he added with a smile, "you could stand in the center." Malik indicated the stone slab at the middle of the circle.

Cullen looked to Cadifor. "Trust them," Cadifor said. "That's the only way this alliance is going to go anywhere."

Cullen took Aislinn's hand in his and lifted it to his lips, then led her toward the stone circle. Aislinn briefly hesitated. She cleared her mind and prayed that the circle wouldn't act the same way it did the last time she was here. She could just imagine what Cullen would do if she disappeared again.

When Cullen and Aislinn approached the entire circle seemed to surge with energy. There as a druid standing in front of each of the stones and they looked at each other and then at Aislinn as she and Cullen stepped onto the slab. Aislinn was just relieved that nothing traumatic had happened when she passed the perimeter of the stones.

Malik approached them. He stared into her eyes. She seemed so innocent as she looked back at him. She didn't even realize how attuned this place was to her. "I believe you may be favored by the Fates," Malik said.

Aislinn smiled. She assumed it was part of whatever they had wanted to do. They called it a blessing and Malik's statement had been complimentary.

Malik returned to his place. The Fates would bring her to understanding if and when they chose to. Tonight was not the time for lessons of that kind. There didn't seem to be any kind of signal but the druids all began to sing at the same time. They sang in gaelic in harmonic tones and it seemed to echo through the woods. "Móran làithean dhuit is sìth, Le d'mhaitheas is le d'nì bhi fàs." The words were sweet and the listeners all felt like they knew the song from somewhere, but they couldn't quite place it. On the third chorus of the beautiful melody the druids who were outside of the stone circle began to sing as well and the whole of the wood seemed to sway with the enchanting song. Suddenly lights began to flicker about the stone circle.

Aislinn wasn't sure she had seen it at first. The song was mesmerizing and made her feel a bit sleepy as she listened. It was as though she wanted to close her eyes and get lost in the song. Then there was the strange flickering light again. Then another.

The druids began to raise their voices and the lights flickered longer and longer until finally the clearing was filled with fluttering faeries. They flitted from stone to stone as though they were curious where they were until they all began to gather within the circle. There was no organization to the creatures. They fluttered and hovered like humming birds of all different sizes but no bigger than a rosebud. They glowed like starlight and left sparkling trails as they danced about the clearing and the stones. There was no counting them or seeing exactly what they looked like. Once and while as the song progressed they would hover just long enough to see a body with wings and then the beautiful ball of light would flit off in a different direction.

Aislinn was enchanted. She had never seen anything so beautiful in her life. One of the faeries flew in close to her and she held up her hand with her palm up to see if the little light would come to her. It darted about her head and extended hand. She thought she could almost hear it whispering to her.

As the druids' singing began to slow and quiet the lights began to flicker again until they vanished with the end of the song. The lycans were enraptured by what they had seen. Malik and the others smiled and then each of them in turn approached Cullen and Aislinn, kissed Aislinn on the cheek and wished her long life, children, and happiness.

Malik was the last of them. "I've never seen so many of them come to our song," he said. "You must have a fair number of gentry living here. It shows your care for this place and each other."

Ailinn smiled at him, curiosity evident in her eyes. "I don't understand. They live here?"

Malik's smile increased. "They live everywhere but prefer places like this. They came to listen to the song. They don't always." Malik kissed Aislinn's cheek and bowed to her the way the lycans had been doing. Then he walked away as the others had done.

***

The Tairneach thought they were imagining it at first. They could hear singing echoing though the woods. It was beautiful, almost like a church choir echoing through a cathedral, and a number of them stopped to listen without realizing it. Jenna thought she may be losing her mind when the lights started to dance about the woods. They were too far off to make out. But there were definitely lights.

Maon caught up with her. "Does that look like someone with a flashlight," he whispered and pulled her back behind a tree.

Jenna shook her head. "Don't be a fool. Why would any of the people here tonight need a flashlight," she growled. But she stared into the trees ahead, looking for someone with a light, just the same. She couldn't think of any other reason for it.

Between the singing and the lights the woods were taking on an eerie appearance. The Tairneach suddenly had the strong feeling that they were being watched and were not welcome.

***

Cullen looked around at all the smiling faces and grabbed Aislinn around the waist, pulling her against himself. He breathed her in and growled as he stared intensely into her eyes.

Something about the way he was looking at her made her blush. "It's time isn't it?"

"Well, we're all here," he said. Then he leaned in and nuzzled her face. Aislinn giggled and kissed him.

The gathered lycans growled and howled their approval at the beginning of the ceremony. The moon was shining through the canopy and people were still feeling the enchantment that the song and the faeries had caused. Affectionate cuddling broke out all around the clearing. They would wait for Cullen and Aislinn to begin before they went any farther, but people were pairing off in anticipation. Some of them howled eagerly, encouraging Cullen to get going.

Aislinn broke their kiss and looked around at all the eyes focused on them. Cullen felt her shell of confidence starting to crack. He put his hand on her cheek and drew her eyes back to his. "Look at me, not them."

Aislinn could see how much he loved and wanted her in his eyes. He continued to hold her gaze as he kissed her again. His hands found the catch at the back of her neck to release the halter top on the dress she was wearing. He couldn't help the heated growl that issued from his chest as the top of the halter fell away, exposing Aislinn's breasts. She had to force herself to watch Cullen and ignore the growling calls from beyond the stones. Cullen's arms slid around her waist and he pulled her against himself for another kiss.

Cullen's lips pressed feverish kisses along her jaw and down her neck. He nibbled at her collar and she groaned with the little pricks of pain as his teeth scraped skin. She twined her fingers into his hair as he kissed down her chest and her breast to draw one nipple into his mouth. His hands on her back supported her as she arched toward him. Aislinn's needy moan told Cullen that she was finally relaxing. "Take my clothes off," he growled at her.

Aislinn's eyes swirled with amber. She began pulling at the buttons on his shirt. She laughed and struggled to push him away from her so that she could get to the rest of his buttons. Cullen growled in impatience with her method and pulled the front of the shirt apart, ripping the last couple buttons off. Aislinn pushed the shirt and jacket off his shoulders and she pressed against his chest and kissed him. She loved the way it felt when her naked breasts brushed against his bare chest.

Cullen pushed her dress off her hips and left her standing in only a black thong and the jewelry he'd given her. The diamonds sparkled magically in the night around them. Cullen stepped away from her and let the crowd get a look at the woman who belonged to him. He howled loudly into the night and it was echoed by the others as they watched him drop his pants to the ground and approach Aislinn again.

With a vicious yank he ripped the thong off of her body. Cullen paced around her, trailing a hand along her hip and she watched him walk impatiently behind her. The proof of his intent standing hard in front of him. His eyes were molten swirling amber. Cullen reached out and drew a clawed hand down her back. He stepped up to her as the men and women in the clearing began shedding their own clothing.

Aislinn felt his hard cock jab against her lower back as he pulled her against him and mauled her breasts. His lip pressed firey kisses and bites along her shoulder.

***

Jenna heard the howling and looked around at her bewildered men. The charge had almost been stopped by the singing and strange lights. She looked at Maon. "It had to have been the druids. Regroup and start the attack. The mating has begun," she growled.

***

Aislinn felt the energy from the circle surge. "No. Not now," she growled angrily.

Cullen was confused at first. He hoped she wasn't telling him ‘no'. When she dropped to her knees and put her hands to her head he knew that it had nothing to do with him. He felt her mind drift and he watched her try to fight it. All around them there was uncertainty amongst the alphas.

Aislinn finally gave in. They wanted to tell her something now and she wasn't going to get out of. She relaxed into the vision and it was as if she was flying haphazardly up and out of her body, above the stone circle. She looked down briefly to see Cullen kneeling next to her and trying to bring her back to him. She could hear his voice in her mind, but the fates were letting her respond to it this time. Suddenly she was torn away from the stones and through the trees. She didn't have to go far. She felt as though she was being yanked from one lycan to another. The beasts that she was seeing were more frightening than she could have imagined. One after another. Aislinn's heart was caught in her throat. Then she seemed to be put down in front of Jenna. She stared at the angry woman. Jenna was fiddling with a ruby ring on a chain about her neck.

Aislinn was snapped back to herself. Her eyes opened and she found herself staring into Cullen's concerned face. "She has some kind of ring," Aislinn said. The image still fresh in her mind. It was important for some reason.

Cullen nodded. He didn't understand what that had to do with anything. "It was her father's. Brennus wore it ‘til the day he died. Are you alright?"

Aislinn nodded. "They're just north of here. In the trees. They're huge." Cullen looked into her frightened eyes. "And there are so many," she whispered.

Cullen stood up and looked around at the alphas. They were watching with an uneasy anticipation. Anyone less than alpha didn't have any idea what was going on. But the alphas saw it on his face before Cullen even called out the warning. "We're under attack. They come from the north," he said in a deadly growl. Then he shifted to his hybrid form and howled the warning to the rest of the Arnauk. The other alpha's joined their voices with his and the entire reservation seemed to reverberate with the sound.

***

Jenna heard the howls that told her she had been spotted. They weren't as close as she had wanted to be. But they were near enough to get her to the circle. She looked around to assess the situation. Her men were all uneasy and disorganized. The strange singing and then the lights had more of an effect on the Tairneach than Jenna was willing to concede.

"Muin! They know we're here. Attack," she screamed into the wood before shifting and howling her advance. The Tairneach charged through the trees toward the cabin, the stone circle, and the packs gathered for the celebration.

***

Mack and Celia were inside the cabin squabbling. Celia was self-conscious. She had started gaining weight and didn't want to go out to the main gathering. The doctor said that it was at least three and she was already picturing herself as being a whale. Mack was ecstatic, but no matter how many times he told her that she was pregnant, not fat. It didn't seem to since in. Mack was in the process of telling her that they owed it to Aislinn to be present for this. But the unsettling howl from outside stopped everyone cold.

"Muin! Can't we have just one ceremony go normally around here," Celia swore angrily. She started to shift and Mack grabbed her by the arm.

"You're not going out there," he growled at her as he shifted.

Technically we're not mated yet. You can't tell me what to do. And yes I am!

Technically we are mated. But more than that you're pregnant. I'm not going to lose you again, he said to her with a tone that had her pausing. Not like this.

She sighed. Don't get hurt. Celia let her hybrid form slide off of her and leaned in and kissed him on his muzzle.

Mack jumped and headed for the door, leaving Celia to direct the confused people inside the cabin and let everyone know what the howl had meant and why the Arnauk had all shifted and charged out of the cabin without warning.

There was a short period of uncertainty and outrage while the strangers who hadn't been given warning that this might happen computed the situation. They couldn't believe that any pack would have the audacity to interrupt a mating ceremony. Let alone a ceremony that was being sanctioned by the Pack Council. Then a second wave of hybrids charged out of the cabin to join their new allies in the fight. There wasn't a point in history when so many different packs had come together to fight.

secretme
secretme
3,478 Followers