Leading "Sweetness" Further Astray Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator motors whir and our ascent begins even as our hot embrace and passionate kiss continues. Your head spins dizzily from the combination of the unsteadiness of travel, the liquor you've consumed, the eroticism you sense, the lust you feel, the pleasure you crave and the dance my tongue does between your lips. I reach for your wet slit.

But you try to pull away, frightened by the little red light glowing on the camera which indicates that it is active, and you accidentally press the stop button on the panel. We jolt to a halt. Never hesitating, I hungrily grope at your clothing. At first, you squirm in terror. I reach under your dress and rip it up over your waist, exposing your ass and the golden, glistening, utterly soaked, but shaved-slick pussy you carry for me...exposing what we already knew...that you obediently went pantyless on my order...finally. "Your submission begins," I snarl.

You look up into my eyes startled, and try to pull it down again. " Mich ..." you start.

But I roughly place a hand over your mouth, and pull your hands away. Then, I ravage your firm, ripe breasts through the fabric of your dress as I devour the flesh upon your neck just above your exposed shoulder and under your choker. You whimper and squirm, trying to pry my lips from your neck and press your own lips against mine. I grasp your shoulders and stare into your eyes.

Now too aroused to contain yourself any longer, you shift your weight and step into me trying to press your wetness against my contained pole. "Damn the camera," you think to yourself. My hands slide down your bare shoulders and...RIP your dress down, exposing your heaving tits and rigid pink nipples.

You step back and cross your arms in front of you. You skirt now rests in a thin belt around your stomach, all your womanly treasures exposed...standing at my mercy in this god-forsaken elevator....in your nasty stilettos and slave choker; standing near naked while someone, somewhere sitting at a security desk looks on. All you can think about now, is the elevator door opening upon some unsuspecting stranger. Your mind shuffles back and forth...on the one hand, you feel the need to be discreet...on the other hand you feel the need to be filled with cock. Your nipples hurt, a hurt brought on by a desperate desire to be savagely licked and sucked. Your clit throbs...your pussy flows. You decide...incredibly, all you can think about now, is that YOU DON'T CARE.

"Cock" you say...no formalities, just cock. You reach for my crotch. "Feed me that cock, fuck my face," you groan with no hint of inhibition. I step forward. It takes little effort for me to 'push' you to your knees.

You look up into my face and for the umpteenth time tonight you see the animal lust in my eyes and I see the hungry greed in yours. I quickly unzip my fly and fish out my big, glorious cock. As I again press the elevator start button, I don't have to force your face to my cock. You dive for it, wrapping the long, lithe fingers of both your delicate hands around the shaft. The blue polish contrasts strikingly against my flesh. That sight always excites me.

"Take it in, my slut," I say, "you have very little time." You attack with a vengeance, and expertly begin to bathe me with your tongue, flicking the sensitive head, licking my long shaft and swollen balls, thoroughly wetting me. You eagerly lick away the precum gathering at the tip and moan lightly as you taste my fluids.

You then wrap your bright red lips about my meaty pole and slide your mouth down, sucking hard and soft and deep, oh God so deep, (nearly to the base of my big 10 inch). Your fingers wrap around the base of my shaft and stroke in time with your mouth movements.

Mere moments into your oral act, I grasp your hair and begin to pump furiously in and out of your eager mouth, fucking your face. You willingly allow me to enter your tight throat, past your tonsils as you deep-throat me...your muscles contracting around my meaty pole. Purposely, I use my hands and my flesh to smear your flaming-red lipstick on your cheeks.

One hand releases my cock and you reach and slide your own fingers into your glistening snatch...your hips and torso shake in rhythm with my thrusts. You sigh in relief as your fingers twirl around your own clit, heightening your arousal. You sense your naked knees burning on the rough carpet below you. You feel my cock swell...I feel you suck ever harder...ever deeper...you stop for one second, and yell, "Give it to me Michael," then you take my stiff dick deep into your mouth again.

With a loud groan I thrust deep and cum hard, shooting my sticky fluid into your warm, wet mouth while wrapping my hands in your golden hair and forcing your head into my lap. Blast after blast shoots into your mouth, and try as you might, some of my manly fluid spills from your lips and down your chin.

You groan, so content, as you drink down my cum, relishing every drop that doesn't escape your lips...or do you moan because of the drops that escape your taste buds? I pull out of your mouth and return my cock, the cock you so desperately want inside you, back to my trousers. You hear a beep on the control panel and the elevator grinds to a halt. You just have time to stand, smooth your hair and pull your skirt down and up almost in one motion in order to cover your feminine treasures. You barely have time to wipe most of the dribbling cum from your chin with the back of your hand, but not the glob that fell onto your neck. When the doors open, only a hotel porter stares at us.

"Are you alright" he asks, staring straight at you, looking at your lips, your smeared lipstick, your ruffled hair and the cum drop dribbling down your neck. You smile, and take my arm; once again my arm candy; and I lead you through the elevator doors with one hand on your sexy ass. "Never better," you reply as we exit, passing the porter on the way out.

As we step into the long, bright hallway, you notice two wide gold-inlayed doors directly in front of us, but no others in the hall. You look up at me puzzled. Without looking back, I reply, "This is the penthouse suite, my dear. We have the entire ocean side of the top floor all to ourselves." You wrap your little femininity tighter around my arm, savoring the strength and support it provides.

"You reserved this suite for us?" you ask.

"No, I own it." I reply without looking to see your reaction. Once again you marvel at my mysterious nature. It seems there is so much and yet so very little that you know about me.

The porter opens the doors to the suite for us, we step in and around your tiny overnight bag the staff left earlier. "Is there anything else, I can get you Michael, sir" he asks, obviously more than familiar with me.

"Yes, Maurice" I reply as I discretely stuff a crumpled $50 bill into his hand. "A bottle of the finest champagne...make that two bottles," He scurries off, closing the door behind him.

You begin to scan the suite. Of an entirely, open-and Greek architecture, no dividing walls; only supporting pedestals block any view of the massive quarters. To the left, you see a large comfortable parlor. A deep plush, white carpet covers the floor. A massive, rich-black leather sectional sofa surrounds a glass topped coffee table. An expensive tapestry covers the outside-wall behind the sectional. A huge-screen TV hangs from the ceiling high above. Two large, Georgia O'Keefe prints grace the spots at each side, starting at the ceiling and hanging half-way to the floor...not so much erotic as decoratively sensual. Not so much intimidating as comforting.

Glancing up you see that a large, wide skylight-glass covers the entire concave ceiling. As night is falling, an orange-gold sunset glows through the glass and scatters in all directions about the room,

Past the parlor, you see a gleaming dining-kitchen area. Marble tiles adorn the walls and floor. Glistening stainless steel appliances reflect the light back in our direction. A massive, body length, marble-top center island devoid of any adorning utensils or decorations, except for a single red rose, in a thin, yet expensive crystal vase rests in the center of the island. A large and rich dining table, with eight comforting chairs sits just to the right of the island in a conclave all its on. Two gold, 5-candle, candelabras are positioned equidistant from each end.

Glancing back to the right, until your gaze is directly in front of us, you see an expanding entertainment area far across the open room. On a huge-three-step, circular black-marble pedestal, you see a white Steinway-grand piano. On the side-wall, entertainment center equipment lies mostly hidden among Amazonian plants on a floor to ceiling, mahoghany bookshelf embedded in that wall.

So large and intimidating, is that bookshelf, and so mysteriously private do I keep my background that you can almost imagine that there might be a remote control somewhere in this room, that if pressed would rotate the bookshelf and provide access to another one of my secret lairs. You secretly giggle at that thought and I curiously look upon you; wondering, "why the little laugh?"

You walk towards the piano, climb the pedestal, and run your hands along it's gleaming-white surface. I lift you by the waist and sit you upon the piano body. The exotic contrast of the black marble, the white piano, your black, naughty skirt and your creamy white flesh exhilarates my eyes and mind. I step back to take all your beauty in.

I then walk towards the entertainment center and turn on the stereo and turn down the lighting. Instantly, soothing music fills the suite from what seems like all directions as the mood intensifies in the calming shadows. You feel the rhythm and tempo seeping through your body and almost feel an electricity stimulating your flesh. Feeling comfortable, your body begins to sway to the illustrious texture of the romantic sounds. You crawl sexily deeper up onto the piano...crawling first like a soft kitten, but as the sexual electricity begins to invade your mind, you begin to crawl like a slithering snake...teasing, taunting me with an erotic visual seduction.

Having climbed the pedestal, and posed upon the piano, your view of the rear of the suite is now open. To the rear, you see a massive sleeping area. You sit up, slide down the piano to the marble base and scamper down the pedestal steps towards what you envision as an erotic playground. The floor here, is covered with a thick rich, jet-black carpet. But the bed? Like the piano, it too resides, high and resplendent on a marble pedestal. The sheer size and odd shape of it utterly amaze you...twice the size of any bed you've ever seen, but also round. And, it is placed directly below the largest, widest skylight in the suite...larger and wider even than the bed or the skylight in the parlor.

The bed is covered in a virgin white velvet spread and white-silk sheets, but what is most striking, is the mood and lighting...a bank of twelve floodlights surround the massive overhead skylight, raining subdued, but scarlet-red light down upon the bed. Virgin white on jet-black, highlighted by scarlet red...a sensational visual orgasm for the eyes.

You look up through the skylight and realize that to make love upon this bed, under this lighting, would be a sight clearly visible and an accentuated highlight from the sky. You scamper up the pedestal leading to this "STAGE" and fall in a heap on your stomach, sinking into the plush, comfort it provides.

Now, you see the circular headboard that surrounds one-forth of this bed. On it, rests every sort of sexual toy...dildos, vibrators, bondage toys, spanking implements, nipple and clit clamps, ball-gags, oils...anything imaginable, some you've used, some you imagine someday using and some, your until-recently-innocent and sheltered mind never imagined.

It also contains a single photo of you and I wrapped in a warm embrace. In it, my uncovered back is toward the camera; your legs wrapped around my torso and locked tightly around my waist, your hands buried in my hair and your face clearly visible over my left shoulder. Obviously impaled and deep in the throes of an intense orgasm, the look on your face in the photo is one of pure and utter ecstasy and deep and abiding trust and affection. Pure pleasure is clearly evident.

"Oh Michael, Take me...Take me right here and now," you groan, as you roll to your back and hurriedly begin to peel your dress down over your breasts."

As you've been scurrying swiftly from one potential "fuck-spot" to the next, even more exciting potential fuck-spot, I finally catch up to you, and having gathered your bag, I drop it on the carpeted floor leading to the bed's pedestal and hurriedly scamper up after you. "Not yet, Sweetness, there is more," I respond as I stop your strip-tease and take your hand, pulling you from the bed even as you half succeed in plying your dress from your goddess body. As I pull you off the bed, you half-resist and pout girlishly.

Down the bed-pedestal stairs we climb; you still dressed in your stilettos so that you sexily and carefully step down, knees to one side as you descend. I feel your fingers intertwined in mine and squeeze a bit harder. You respond, signaling your recognition by squeezing back ever tighter. I feel your second hand rest gently on the back of mine. Suddenly, I turn and whip you into my tight embrace...our foreheads rest together, our eyes locked,

"Maybe I can't wait," I say and rip your dress up and over your head in one surprise, masculine act. Then swiftly I lift you, your knees under one arm, and your arms encircling my neck and I carry you to a set of frosted glass doors. I revel in the touch of your soft flesh against my clothed body and long to strip naked...better still to have you strip me naked.

I kick the doors open to reveal a large patio deck overlooking the ocean from high above in our sixty-ninth floor vantage point. To the left, a large hot tub, to the right, ornate patio furniture and seductive garden plants. In front, a strong, brass-covered rail extends far down the side of the building and around the corners. The sensual sunset seduces. The crystal clear, and motionless ocean extends as far as the eye can see. "Oh, Michael, its beautiful," you sigh as I hold you in my arms and allow you to take in the erotic view.

Suddenly my business cell phone rings and this time, it is I who sigh, for normally, in your presence, I would not answer. Bt this number is reserved for the most very important of all my calls. I set you down onto your feet, and take the phone from my belt. "Michael here. State your business," I speak into the phone as I shrug my shoulders at you once before turning my back to take this call.

Naked except for your heels and choker, but comfortable in our seclusion, you wander towards the hot tub and dip your delicate hand into the steamy fluid...just the right temperature. Not purposely eavesdropping, none the less, you overhear a part of my conversation. You walk to the rail overlooking the ocean, teetering on your high stilettos and devise a scheme.

"Yes, I know the exhibition is tomorrow...Saturday evening...yes...we'll attend...yes, yes, yes. I know I have a responsibility; you don't have to remind me...no, no no. I won't. I can't. I don't think I can part with that asset...yes, I realize I must offer it up if I wish to continue our association...perhaps the association might be easier to break...no, I'm not suggesting that...have you ever known me to disappoint in the past? You flatter me....yes, I suppose I am an important member and event attraction...Oh, at least six or seven years now...no, none have regretted that association in the past..." you hear me say as I pace back and forth.

While I talk, the porter returns with the champagne and I take it from him holding one cold bottle in each hand, and the phone trapped between my chin and shoulder. He leaves and you scamper over to helpfully take the burden of the two bottles from me. Feeling so comfortable now, you failed to even flinch when he arrived and entered. You take the bottles from me, place them on a small table on the patio, and scamper off to the bathroom to freshen up. On your way, you take your small bag.

With my back still turned, I don't realize you've moved off the patio. Since this bathroom has no door, you cannot help but still hear my conversation...but you block it out. You step into the tub and take a very quick and brief cleansing shower. Then, you take a warm towel and wipe your flesh, fresh and clean. You wash the smeared lipstick from your face...you apply new make-up...you re-apply fresh nail polish. You brush your teeth and straighten your hair. You step back into your heels, slip on your choker, grab one of the two robes from the rack and throw it around your body. Finally you reach into your bag, take a tiny possession and scamper back to the patio where you hear me, still in conversation with my business associate.

"...yes, I'll have a contribution for Sunday evening's event. Yes...you can count on me to be a buyer provided the goods meet with my approval...no, no limits...you do know of course, that my contribution may be priceless...there will likely be few who can afford it. No. That's the way I want it...would it please me greatly if it went un-purchased due to the exorbitant expense you ask? Yes, you might say that. Wait, wait, wait. Let's not change the rules now my friend. That would be testing our relationship....yes...yes. I will, yes. Ok, see you tomorrow evening...yes, yes, yes and the next. I didn't mean to rule either event out. Goodbye"

Now, I turn my attention back to you. "Sweetness..." I start as I turn back towards the patio..."where were we..." my words trail off as I stop in my tracks.

There before me...on the patio you pose. In my heels and your choker...down in the most submissive position imaginable; you pose...on your knees, ass in the air, back arched, head to the floor. Your legs are spread only slightly. I barely catch a glimpse of My glistening pussy. Splayed out before me, your hands spread on the floor in front of you...elbows on the ground...your fingernails, now painted red...as naughty red as your lips...you pose. You pose, sucking on a cherry blow pop...seemingly so innocent, but really so fuckin' naughty. My cock swiftly hardens in my trousers. I shift, I squirm. I want to take you and pound your sweet pussy right then and there.

You lick your lips when I walk through the archway onto the patio. A hot-humid breeze blows, but not nearly as hot as the sensation you blaze into my eye and my insatiable mind. You raise an eyebrow, and grin suggestively, naughtily at me. With your head pressed to the patio floor, your long, long hair flows down your back and around your shoulders, pooling around you on the floor. I see you, and want you. This time, you don't even have to beg for me to fuck you. I need to... My balls begin to ache, and my mouth grows dry with sexual hunger and thirst. I shake my head and speak to myself," What is she doing to me. Remain in control, Michael."

You slowly pull the blow pop from your mouth, puckering your lips as you do...pulling it so slowly that I am mesmerized...I fixate on your vision. Your beauty is an ungodly temptation. Your sexual and emotional appeal causes an inescapable craving. Your eyes are so intensely erotic and exhibit such a sensational teasing aspect that I nearly gasp, but only swallow hard so as not to betray my sense of control. At this moment you nearly claim it. I hesitate...not from lack of desire, but from an inability to escape the hypnotic effect your vision has on me.

"Master, you can take me right here on this patio floor," you suggest seductively as you lift your ass higher into the air and wiggle it back and forth. "Fuck me here...leave me bruised and raw, but oh so satisfied," you breathily tease.