League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen

Story Info
The League try to avert World War One.
1.8k words
4.29
11.4k
23
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- I just caught a repeat of the movie 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen' and had an idea for a female version. Haven't seen anyone attempt it on Literotica, unless I missed it. It's taken me a while trying to figure out a plot, not my strong point. So here we have,

Scarlett Johansson as Scarlett Holmes,

Emma Watson as Doctor Watson,

Gemma Arterton as Miss Marple,

Jodie Whittaker as the Doctor,

Stormy Daniels as Sheena, Queen of the Jungle,

Mila Kunis as Annie Oakley,

Nicole Sherzinger as Pocahontas,

Megan Fox as Vampirella.

There is no sex in this entry, consider it a prologue before several chapters to follow.

xxx

England, 1881.

Her Majesty, Queen Victoria scanned the collective of varied females before her and cleared her throat. Sat at the end of a twelve feet long table in a secret conference room in London she still had that majestic baring, even at the grand age of sixty. It was through her secret organisation named the Torchwood Institute, that she had gathered the best available adventurers and analysts for the monumental task ahead. Established only the year before in Scotland, its prime directive was to defend the world from nefarious threats to mankind. And also those of other world hostile behaviour.

"Ladies. Thank you for attending this most extraordinary meeting at such short notice. Especially those who have travelled from the colonies, and er...elsewhere."

Her Majesty glanced to her immediate left at an attractive female with the medium strawberry blonde hair and alert green eyes.

"We face a grave and terrible threat to us all. The worst in history in fact. For hundreds of years, wars have been fought with swords, rifles, cavalry and cannon. But this century is drawing to an end and a new age is to begin. It would seem that a new type of weapon, an H bomb has been cultivated and intended to be used to initiate a war. A war that would involve every known nation in the world. I shall hand you over now to someone who is more competent in explaining our plight. Ladies, I give you the Doctor."

With that the Queen stood and left the room, accompanied by her trusted attendant John Brown. The fair woman took her place and put her hands on the table. Dressed quirkily in a rainbow top and knee length culottes she looked at everyone in turn. All seated in plush seats with a high back and with purple upholstery the women waited patiently to be addressed by the Doctor. On her right were a couple sitting so close to each other that their knees were touching. This was the country's most famous consulting detective, Scarlett Holmes and her companion Doctor Emma Watson. Next to them was a Miss Marple, another British amateur investigator who hailed from the village of St. Mary Mead and one who showed a shrewd intelligence and keen eye.

"Ladies, the task we face is a daunting one. Our nemesis is known as Fantomas. Born in France but internationally ambiguous. He is a criminal genius. Ruthless, ambitious and particularly elusive. He wishes to force a conflict on a large scale and is willing to sell himself to the highest bidder. As the creator of the devastating bomb countries would be clamouring at his door for the destructive weapon."

On the opposite side of the table were two Americans, Annie Oakley, a twenty year old from Ohio who was a crack sharpshooter, and Pocahontas a descendant of that famed Native American woman who had once saved the life of Captain John Smith. A quite unusual woman sat with them clad in a jagged edge leopard skin dress and boots made of hide. This was Sheena. Left to be raised in the African jungle at a young age and purported to be proficient with knives, spears and bow.

"What is an H bomb?" Asked Annie as she caught the Doctor's eye.

The slim and attractive woman with the dark hair tucked under a wide brim cowboy hat had a delightful round face and arched brows. She spoke in a western drawl that elongated every word she uttered.

"A device that contains lethal bacterium made of a hybrid anthrax and streptococcus plus one other unknown agent. Once detonated it would result in catastrophic numbers of casualties. Fantomas is thought to want to cause a war by choosing England as a target and blaming Germany. Or, destroying Berlin and thereby blaming France or the English. Conflict would be inevitable in either case. Europe is a powder keg waiting for that one match that would set country against country."

"How is this information known? And what of the league of gentlemen?"

The thirty year old Miss Jane Marple had her chocolate brown hair in a medium length cut with side swept bangs and loose waves. She was rapidly gaining a reputation in her talent for solving difficult crimes in her role as an amateur consulting detective.

"The league have been rendered helpless by a numbing agent when they seized the detonator to the bomb. I am trying to rehabilitate them the best I can. Fantomas has the bomb but does not have the ability to use it. The detonator is a unique device that requires four mechanical keys for it to work. Professor Quatermain has managed to gain possession of the detonator and keys which he secreted in various hiding places just before he and the league were incapacitated. We have the unit here but not the keys which have been scattered across the globe in order to prevent Fantomas from gaining possession."

"And we have been brought together to retrieve the four items, have we not?"

Scarlett Holmes spoke softly as she gazed upon the gathering. Blessed with a remarkable brain and remarkable bosom Holmes was known for her proficiency with observation and logical reasoning when investigating cases for her wide variety of paying clients and Scotland Yard. Always accompanied by her friend and lover, Doctor Emma Watson, she resided at 221B Baker Street where the two shared quarters.

"Precisely Miss Holmes. We need a new team of unique members to combat this threat. It just so happens that we are all of the fairer sex. Each of you have unique skills we must use to retrieve the keys Because not only have the keys been hidden mind but Quatermain has seen fit to present us with puzzles and problems to solve the precise locations. Remember, Fantomas will be trying his best to recover the keys as well as us. I propose we team up into pairs and we shall begin the search post haste."

"Are we all in attendance?" Wondered Miss Marple.

"I am expecting just one more person to turn up, and if I am not mistaken, here she is."

A cold rush of air filtered into the conference room as the door opened and a black shape entered. The long floor length cape was flung aside and a slim woman stood tall and straight backed, her centre parted raven tresses tumbling down her back to her tailbone. The midnight black hair highlighted the perfect oval of her pale face and her dark sensual eyes were heavily lidded with bold lashes. Her lips were full and crimson, which contrasted with her high white cheekbones.

"Holmes! The woman is naked!" Whispered a shocked Emma Watson.

"Indeed!" Replied Scarlett wide eyed.

The five feet eight tall female had a figure of perfection, revealed as it was in an exotic and scanty red sheath of a costume that just covered her breasts and crotch. Her body was sultry and voluptuous, long limbed and toned. Her legs seemed to never quit and she wore a pair of black spike heeled boots with a severe pointed toe.

"Oh my. I seem to be the last to arrive."

Her voice seemed to come from deep down in her throat and this gave her words a smouldering richness that bordered on the hypnotic. Her eyes took in each of the seated league of women, finally settling on the Doctor.

"Evening Doctor. I trust you are well. Are you settled in your new persona? A little fuller in the upper region to be sure."

The woman smiled and as her lips curled back the others noticed two extended incisors, ghostly white and prominently pointed. She referred to the unique concept of the alien Time Lords to mend their broken or worn bodies by regenerating into a new incarnation.

"Ladies, may I introduce Vampirella." Announce the Doctor.

Also an alien to Earth the female was from planet Drakun, a peaceful world with pink skies and rivers that flowed with blood rather than water. She had travelled by space craft to Earth in 1875 to seek a new source of blood for her worlds dwindling supplies. Blood being their sustenance, but had been stranded. She had befriended the Doctor, then in his twelfth incarnation, and had become his lover. Hailing from Gallifrey the Time Lord had procured one of the amazing time and space machines known by the acronym TARDIS, and had chosen to travel the universe rather than live in boredom on his home world. After twelve regenerations things had dramatically altered and the Doctor was now a she.

"We shall talk later, Vampirella."

The tall female sat next to Doctor Watson who visibly recoiled and shoved closer to Scarlett.

"So, the keys are known to be somewhere in London, Paris, Abilene in Texas, and in the Zambuli lands in the African jungle. I shall transport you in my ship in turn, while I remain in London. I suggest Annie team up with Pocahontas and travel to Texas where they will be familiar with the terrain. Scarlett will take Miss Marple to Paris and I would like Doctor Watson to accompany Sheena to the jungle."

"Oh? Why must I go to the jungle?" Said Emma with a pout.

"You are a veteran of the war in Afghanistan and have experience of severe temperatures. Ideal for Africa. Come on and I shall drop you off first. This way."

Sheena and Emma followed the Doctor to a corner of the room where stood a narrow blue box of some seven feet high with the words 'Police Call Box.'

"You expect to transport us to a ship inside a small box?"

Sheena spoke without an accent and tossed her long golden hair over her left shoulder and thrust her substantial bosom out proudly.

"No, the box IS my ship. Step inside and find out for yourself."

Sheena and Emma looked at each other and stepped inside the box through the small door. The Doctor followed but before entering she turned back to the league of extraordinary women at the table.

"I shall return here before you know it. Get ready Annie and Pocahontas. You're up next. The adventure begins! I'm excited!"

Next. Emma and Sheena in Africa.

123z
123z
813 Followers