Leah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah awoke with a start realizing that someone was roughly pulling on her left nipple, and rubbing her inner thigh. The room was dark; the only light was coming from the still open door. Dane pulled her down so her head was next to his already hard cock. She quickly noticed a strong smell of sex from his groin and last night quickly came back, and she tried to swallow Dane's dick but had to back off the dry shaft. Leah settled for holding the glans in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and stroking the shaft. Leah then decided to try and get in a cum herself and tried to straddle Dane's head but Dane pushed her back to his side while holding the back of her head onto his cock. It didn't take long; Dane's moans and jerking hips told Leah that he would cum very soon. To her surprise, Dane yanked her head away, and rose to his knees jerking his cock toward her face shooting two small spurts of his jism onto her face, and then fell to his side groaning how good that felt. Leah rolled onto her side facing Dane and his jism rolled from her cheek onto her nose and dripped from her nose and chin onto the sheets.

Leah quickly turned her head upward to the doorway to see if Daniel was again watching but to her dismay the door way was again empty. And then Leah noticed the urgent feeling of pressure in her lower abdomen, looking at the bedside clock and seeing it was 5:29 realizing that she hadn't gone to the bathroom since early last evening -- she knew her gynecologist would have a fit her having intercourse on a full bladder -- and she turned back to Dane and asked where the bathroom was. Dane replied the last door at the end of the hallway. Leah stood and realized that her clothes were on the patio floor where they had left them last night. She turned to face Dane to ask for a shirt and heard Dane already snoring; the urgency of her bladder forced her to make the decision to just quickly make her way to the bathroom before any of Dane's roommates were awake.

Leah made it to the bathroom with out a moment to spare before her bladder would burst, she was forced to peel her labia open before she peed, the folds of her pussy and her thighs were sticky with the dried remnants of her night of sex. While still seated on the toilet Leah soaked a wad of toilet paper under the faucet stream and wiped her pussy several times trying with little success to clean the dried and crusty fluids away. Leah decided to just rinse off in the shower, and as soon as the warm water started running down and off her hard nipples, Leah fantasized that Daniel or one of the roommates would walk into the bathroom while she showered - knowing that anyone in the bathroom would be able to see her clearly through the barely frosted glass of the shower enclosure. Leah almost masturbated to this thought but then thought that maybe she could seduce Dane into one good fuck before the night would end. Leah stepped dripping onto the cold bathroom tile and realized there were no towels in the bathroom. What kind of bathroom doesn't have towels? A house full of men that's who -- probably all dirty on their bedroom floors, or hanging from a chair back left to dry for the next use. Great, now she's cold wet and naked, and probably 18 feet from Dane's bedroom door. Leah listened through the closed bathroom door for any sounds of motion in the outer hallway when she realized that her pussy was moistening from the idea of being seen naked by Dane's roommates.

Leah yanked the door open; the bathroom light lit the hallway brightly. There were three closed doors -- doors Leah assumed led to each of Dane's roommate's bedrooms. Dane's bedroom door remained open the last on the left. And the living room lay beyond the hallway dimly lit by a small table lamp. Leah's pussy was really buzzing now, emboldened by this feeling, Leah slowly walked down the hallway and paused at Dane's open bedroom door. The room was still dark, the bedside clock read 5:44 and the sound of Dane's snoring was much more pronounced than when she left for the bathroom. Leah decided to take this opportunity to strut to the patio to retrieve her clothes; Leah walked through the living room passing the small kitchen and stepped through the sliding door to the patio noticing the heavy humidity from the hot tub. Leah bent to pick up her clothing, feeling the cold air strike her moist pussy folds stretched open from her stooped position. There must have been a drip of moisture because Leah felt her pussy contract from the thought of what anyone would see who would look into the patio right now - Leah crouched naked on the floor her bare pussy lips open and wet on display between the cheeks of her ass.

Leah stood and turned back toward the open door, cradling her clothes in arms just below her tits she felt something scratching the underside of her breasts and looked down at her clothing to see her sweater spattered with the dried remains of Daniel's cum. Leah quickly realized that when he came last night Daniel was standing right over her clothing. And the memory of those seven large blasts of cum made her cunt contract again. Leah tentatively touched the large cum stains, dried and crusty, as you would expect. She lifted the sweater to her nose but couldn't detect any odor from the dried sperm, and for a brief moment even considered licking the stains.

As Leah began walking back into the house her pussy was actually beginning to drip down her leg. Leah stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the man lying on the couch prone but with his face turned towards her. His eyes were closed, and she wondered if he was truly asleep. Her cunt was now in overdrive drooling down both her thighs as Leah stood there for what seemed like forever watching the stranger sleep. She was sure he was asleep now, because his breathing was slow and even, and she found herself wishing he would wake up and see her naked form. Leah quickly decided that she would see how much it would take to wake the sleeping stranger. Leah walked into the kitchen holding her clothes in one arm bending at the waist to display her ass and pussy to the utmost and opening the refrigerator with her free arm. Not even looking at the contents of the fridge Leah listened for any sound from the living room. After a suitable pause Leah stood closing the door with more force than necessary, and turned again hoping for some sign of motion. Leah walked back the few steps to the living room where she could clearly see the stranger still lying in the same position as before, but then caught motion out of the corner of her eye, and turned to see Dane walking down the hallway towards her. Dane's limp dick hung swinging lightly as he walked towards Leah.

When Dane had closed the distance between them he could see the look of lust on her face, and smell the strong aroma of her pussy in the air. Dane reached down and rubbed two fingers in the crease of Leah's cunt, smearing the wetness on her thighs. Leah looked from Dane's face to the couch where the stranger still slept; Dane turned following Leah's eyes and saw his roommate Sam on the couch. Dane laughed a single deep laugh that told Leah he knew what made Leah so wet and ready to fuck. And he pushed Leah by the shoulder down to her knees and turned so that his still limp cock hung directly in front of her face. Dane grasped his limp dick and stroked it until the blood started to fill and enlarge the phallus, and then fed his semi hard dick into Leah's now moistened mouth. Leah swallowed all 6 ½ inches of his penis when it reached rigidity in her mouth making Dane moan loudly. Leah turned her head enough to stretch her eyes to the side to see the man still sleeping on the couch and increased her tempo and tongue motions to hopefully illicit louder groans from Dane.

But Dane had another idea, and picked Leah up by the arm pulling her into the living room shoving her next to the back of the couch and bending her over. Leah grasped the back of the couch with both hands and waited for the penetration of Dane's cock that she knew would soon come. Leah gasped loudly when it did come, loudly enough that the man on the couch stirred turning onto his side facing away from the couch. Leah's pussy made sloppy sloshing sounds and Leah would moan lightly at the end of each of Dane's thrusts. Leah silently prayed that the man would awaken and turn to see her above and behind him. Dane was pounding into Leah now, pushing Leah forward farther onto the couch, each thrust slightly shaking the couch. Until finally, the man turned onto his back and stretched out supine on the couch. If he would just open his... And then it happened, the man's eyes opened and he looked upward to see Leah bent over the couch arms wide to support herself and her tits swinging from each of the unseen thrusts coming from behind her.

The man startled by the site; rose to his elbows and saw Dane's face, eyes screwed closed in sexual bliss, above and behind Leah. And the man looked back into Leah's dark brown eyes, the pupils dilated in the sexual rush of the moment, and smiled. Leah wanted to cum so bad at that very moment, but again this position offered little of the physical stimulation she required. Leah spread her hands wider on the back of the couch lowering her closer to the stranger never diverting her eyes from his. Leah's breasts were now hanging over the cushions of the couch so close the stranger could easily reach up and pinch her nipples, oh how Leah wanted that. And then the stranger moved, enough to draw Leah's attention to his crotch of his jeans where he was rubbing the length of his dick. She stared as he rubbed the unseen phallus and silently wished he would pull it out into the open where she could see it. The man's cock was now hard and elongated down the left side of his pants, and Leah licked her lips thinking of how it would feel in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. But then suddenly without any warning Dane's cock disappeared from Leah's cunt, and she felt him let go of her hips. Not wanting to turn away from the strangers still covered cock, she waited to see what Dane would do, but nothing happened. Then she heard the fast hard steps as he returned from the hallway behind her. Still watching the stranger rub his cock, Leah almost screamed when she felt cold wet fingers at her pussy and then they rubbed upwards over her asshole and back down -- Leah turned her head to see Dane a small bottle of Surgi-lube, undoubtedly stolen from the hospital, in one hand Dane's other hand was now insistently rubbing the cold lube around her anus.

Leah started to panic - she had often wanted to try anal sex with Jim. But Jim would always adamantly refuse, explaining that their knowledge of anatomy proved that anal sex couldn't be physically enjoyable to a woman; that the act of anal sex often resulted in painful tears and hours if not days of lower GI distress. Leah new all this too and still wanted to try it with Jim. Leah immediately came to the realization that Dane's shorter and thinner cock would be even easier to take than Jim's would have been, and so Leah began to relax, and accept the idea of Dane's dick sliding into her rectum. When her eyes returned to the strangers, she realized that he was now moving more than before and looked to see his cock in hand, his jeans opened widely exposing his cock and balls and showing that he had gone commando -- sans underwear. The man's cock was average in length but much thicker than Dane's, and Jim's, this cock would never be going in her butt! Leah felt a change in the prodding of her anus, and realized that Dane was getting ready to enter her with his cock. Leah deliberately took a big deep breath and exhaled trying to relax her sphincters to make the penetration that much easier. When the head of Dane's cock popped through her sphincter Leah winced from the pain, closing her eyes tightly, and groaned, and she felt a soft touch to the side of her face. Leah's eyes opened to meet the strangers. The strangers arm and hand were extended upward toward her face, he had touched her! And then she realized that there was no motion from his groin and looked downward to see his hand still grasping his thick dick unmoving. And then he slowly began stroking the thick shaft again, and Leah could actually see the urethra winking open and closed with each up and down motion on his cock. Dane then shoved the remaining six inches of his cock into Leah's ass and the pain was almost too much to continue. Leah involuntarily collapsed on the back of the couch her face fell into the strangers still upturned hand. And again Leah's eyes opened to lock onto the strangers eyes, and he slowly moved his hand down to her left breast caressing the hanging orb and finally the nipple. Leah moaned from the sexiness, the lewdness, the dirtiness of the moment. Leah loved to have her nipples played with, but that was her only physical enjoyment out of the moment because her ass felt like it was on fire -- Leah imagined a laceration of her rectum. But in reality it was just stretched to the limit. And Leah found her self hoping that this moment would end, quickly.

Leah's attention was drawn back to the strangers groin and the now faster movements of his right hand on his thick cock. His left hand remained on her breast twisting and pinching her nipple. Leah again was fascinated by the opening and closing of the stranger's urethra, and then she saw it a drop of seminal fluid that squeezed out the urethra and fell down the crown of his glans to presumably help his hand slid up and down the shaft. Leah had heard of precum, had probably tasted it unknowingly, but this is the first time she actually saw it. She had asked Jim to beat off for her once, but it was when they were in the hot tub and his cock and balls were wet so she wouldn't have ever noticed it then. Leah's thoughts were brought back to reality when Dane suddenly increased the rate and strength of his thrusts into her ass. And then she felt the warm rush of his cum as if filled her rectum and began to run out and down her leg. Dane's repeated groans were so loud that the stranger sat bolt upright to look over Leah's shoulder at Dane's face twisted in agony or ecstasy -- probably the later he surmised and realized that his face was next to this beautiful blonde haired girl with great tits that he still held in his hand. And he nuzzled her neck, licking and biting, tasting the thin sheen of sweat on her neck, and moaned loudly in her ear. Leah too moaned and looked down in time to see five large shots of jism fly up and arc back down on his hand, cock, and balls. The stranger continued to play with his deflating cock all the while nuzzling into Leah's neck and hair. Until finally, Leah moved to see Dane as he pulled out of her very sore ass. Dane had a shit eating grin that Leah couldn't read the meaning of. The stranger had fallen back to lye on the couch with his cum drenched cock and balls still exposed. Leah smiled at the stranger even though his eyes were closed. And then stood painfully aware of her traumatized anus and rectum and turned to face Dane. Dane looked completely drained; sweat was dripping from his face and made his chest shine in the low light of the living room. Dane's dick hung limply, red and irritated, and dripping. Leah had no inclination to touch or taste the invader that had just been in here ass.

And then she saw Daniel; standing at the entrance of the hallway well behind Dane, Daniel was naked with limp dick in hand and cum dripping onto the carpeted floor beneath him. And Leah realized that he too had watched her getting ass fucked. And that she had made three men cum at roughly the same time. A big smile came to her face, and she momentarily forgot the pain in her back side. But as her cunt contracted, her anus twinged in pain. And her momentary thoughts of getting off were quickly pushed to the back of her mind.

Leah brazenly and without shame walked past Dane, past Daniel stepping in his spunk on the floor, and continued down the hall to the bathroom. Leah turned and looked back to the living room Dane and Daniel were turned and the stranger was sitting up on the couch so he too could watch her walk away. Leah closed the door and stepped into the shower reveling in the power she had over these three men. After her shower Leah had every intention of walking back into the living room to retrieve her forgotten clothing and then return to Dane's bedroom for a quick nap. But as she stepped from the shower Dane opened the door and squeezed through carrying a large terry robe that he held open invitingly for her. Leah slipped her arms into the sleeves as Dane closed the robe around and tied the robe closed. Leah enjoying the feeling of Dane's arms around her, but the feeling ended abruptly when Dane pushed Leah through the now open door into the hallway stating it was his turn for the shower.

In the hallway was a now fully clothed Daniel with steaming coffee cup in hand extended toward Leah, and the stranger also with pants now closed holding Leah's clothes neatly folded in his outstretched hands. Leah smiled to both in turn taking the coffee in one hand and her clothing in the other and walked into Dane's bedroom. Leah casually closed the bedroom door with heel of a foot as she walked into the room and almost spilled the coffee as she sat heavily on the edge of the bed.

12