Leah and Joan Cum

Story Info
Two girls play around and one has sex with her boss.
7.8k words
3.73
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

Joan was sitting a table finishing a cold Pepsi, when she heard the familiar voice from behind her "hi Joan bow are you, what are you up to?"

"Hi Leah nothing much, Just trying to unwind, I told John to get lost, he's such a boring nerd."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Leah said as she sat next to Joan. She touched Joan's hand and stroked it softly, and curled a finger around Joan's and held it gently. "How about we get a burger and go over to the park?" Leah suggested as she stroked Joan's finger.

The attention was intriguing Joan, was exciting her as well.

"Sure that sounds like a good idea. Leah do you think Mrs. Long would let me exchange. The bra's I got for the new ones? They are still in there cartons. I like the new one so much, it's really nice on"

"I think she would, come into the Store and speak to her. If you have your receipts bring it to, OK." Leah replied as they strolled over to Wendy's to get their burgers.

"They are still in your bag," Joan said and added, "I'll go to the store tomorrow afternoon, and I hope that I can swap them." Joan said as they found a bench seat and sat down. After a while Leah said, "Let's find a spot to sit on the grass, man this bench is uncomfortable."

"Over there, under the trees" Joan suggested as she pointed at. The two big leafy elm trees

"Yes that looks a nice spot." Leah replied as she got up, "so what did john do?" Leah asked Joan

"I don't really want to talk about it," Joan said, and after a pause she said quietly "he tried to put his grubby hand on my tits at the movies on the weekend, it wasn't a romantic move, just a clumsy groping, Yuk."

"I know exactly what mean, I've had a very similar experience, Yuk indeed." Leah said as she took Joan's hand as they walked to the trees. The move felt good to Joan, she wasn't sure why. Probably because she had told Leah what had happened, and Leah was trying to comfort her. She had to admit that secretly she was enjoying it though.

Getting to the trees Joan sat down and pulled her legs up close to her chest. Leah sat facing her with her legs spread outside of Joan's, her knees slightly bent.

Joan's pale blue panties and Leah's pink ones were both mostly visible.

They sat quietly and finished their burgers and drank their soft drinks.

"Lets take a walk over there, to the bushes" Leah said and added as she got up, "I need to pee."

"Out here, in the open, wow." Joan stammered. A bit shocked at it.

"I'll be close to the bushes, don't be bashful Joan" Leah said as she took hold of Joan's hand again and squeezed it playfully.

Getting to the clump of bushes Leah looked around then lifted the hem of her skirt and slipped her panties off and popped them in a pocket. Partly squatting she parted her love lips as Joan watched, and then she sent a stream arcing into the grass. Standing she said "oh that feels better."

Joan stood watching, her emotions all a twitter, shaken and a bit embarrassed yet admiring the daring of Leah. "Want to have a bit of a walk?" Leah said and added "you OK" seeing the look on Joan's face.

"Eh, yes I'm fine, sure why not; I was just surprised that's all. This is a lovely park, I haven't been in this part before, and in fact I haven't seen much of it at all." Joan said.

"This path goes to a stream in a wooded part further on." Leah said and added softly "surprised, when I had a pee, if you have to go you have to go. I enjoyed it as well; it was an exciting and sexy feeling."

"It was kind of exciting, watching I mean, see as we are outdoors and all." Joan replied as Leah took her hand and squeezed it playfully.

"Try living on the edge a bit more girl" Leah said as she turned to face her. Leaning she pecked Joan on the cheek. "Kiss Me," she said softly

"Here?"

"Eh heh" she moved in close to Joan and closed her eye's.

It was a fleeting light kiss. It excited Joan and unnerved her at the same time.

"Mm, that was nice" Leah said as she held Joan's hand.

They strolled on along the pathway, coming to a fork they went left down into a dip with clumps of shrubs and flowerbeds. "Lets find a spot to sit, somewhere around here." Leah said quietly as she led the way, away from the path. They came to an area of lush thick grass. That was surrounded by shrubs. "Em this looks a lovely spot" Leah said as she looked around.

"It's very peaceful isn't it" Joan agreed and added, "Let's sit here shall we."

"OK." Leah said as she sat down. Her legs slightly bent at the knees and her feet apart.

Joan sat, directly in front of her; she had her feet between Leah's. Her knees were bent, and Leah's legs were over Joan's

Leah put her hands under Joan's knees and eased her closer, and then she leaned in to lightly kiss her on the lips. "Mm that felt really nice" Leah murmured, her eye's were closed.

"I feel weird." Was all Joan said in a nervous whisper, as Leah moved her hands along the warm upper legs, gently rubbing them. Slowly she eased them more apart. As a result Joan's skirt slipped down, and fully uncovered the pale blue Panties, that Joan had on. "Don't feel weird; we are two girls enjoying each others company. If you like it embrace it, right!" Leah said softly, trying to reassure her, and then added, "You've never been with another girl?"

"No, no I haven't, it feels strange to me, I guess" Joan stammered nervously.

"Would you like to kiss me?" Lean whispered.

"Eh, I think I would, I'm unsure." Joan said she leant in and lightly touched her lips to Leah's. She had her eyes closed. The warm soft touch intrigued her and secretly excited her.

"Mm" Leah breathed, moving her hands to softly grasp Joan's head as their lips brushed against each other's.

As they parted Leah asked quietly, "Mm, that was really nice. How did you like it?"

"Mm, eh, I kind of liked it; I guess it's all so new. It felt exciting and sexy for sure."

"Yes it felt lovely, you have such soft lips, and you can kiss me when ever you want to." Leah said softly. She was stroking Joan's legs as she spoke.

Joan dipped her head, feeling a little bit awkward

As she looked down she noticed Leah had no panties on, the view of the bare smooth pussy excited her a lot, and she bit her lip, and her nostrils flared.

"Girls are far more gentle than most boys, and are far more romantic. To say nothing about subtle, don't you think." Leah said as she took bold of Joan's hands and held them.

"I agree about boys, they tend to be gross and very self centered, for me, not cool." Joan said softly, as she squeezed Leah's hand. "You look so sexy, with no underwear."

"You think so, it feels nice. You like it?" Leah said as she put Joan's hand on her leg and left it there.

"It's both daring and very sexy." Joan said quietly, as she touched Leah's knee softly.

"You not only have soft lips, you have gentle hands." Leah said as she kissed Joan tenderly.

"This is all a new thing for me, I still feel kind of awkward and scared by it. Yet it intrigues me and it feels exciting. No wonder I'm all confused" Joan said softly as she stroked Leah's thigh.

"That's understandable, the main thing I think is, is the experience enjoyable for you?" Leah whispered as her lips brushed Joan's cheek.

"I think it is, although it seems wrong,". Her fingertip touched Leah's love nest, but she instantly pulled her hand away saying "oh dear, no this is wrong; liking it or not this isn't good." she said very nervously. Her senses were warring, excitement against plain fear of being discovered.

"Want to come over to my place maybe" Leah suggested."

OK, that would be nice. I've never been to your place," she was really relieved, but playfully squeezed Leah's thigh. Getting up they strolled out of the park "come to think of it I'm not sure where you live."

"Your place is on Maplewood right; I'm a short block away on Steeple Place." Leah said as she slipped an arm around Joan's shoulders.

"Really, oh wow" Joan replied as Leah hugged her as they strolled along "we live that close."

They got to Leah's apartment and she opened the door, and closed it behind them, "here you go Joan" she said as she handed her a can of coke.

"Oh thanks, you have a cozy place" Joan said as she looked around the room.

"I like it; it's big enough for me" Leah replied.

"I like as well." As she was looking at a picture on the wall," wow were did you find that sexy picture?"

Leah went and stood behind her, putting an arm on Joan's shoulders she said softly "you like it, I got it on the net" stroking a shoulder she added "we can find a picture for you, what do you think?"

"Eh, wow I don't know." Joan said a bit nervously. She was secretly excited at the idea

They sat on the settee and enjoyed their drinks.

Leah got her laptop off of the coffee table and turned it on "what kind of picture would you like, girl-girl, girl boy, and boy-boy. There are thousands out there." Leah said as she bought up a web site. She set the laptop on Joan's lap. She said "see the menu, from it you select what type of picture you want to look at, then you can pick what Pose yon want to look at. Give it a try." she said as she put her arm over Leah's blouse, over a trembling breast.

Joan worked away at the menus; her emotions were doing cartwheels with nervous anticipation and excitement. She selected the picture she wanted and said nervously, "eh I think this one." She let Leah take the computer, and sat with her hands in her lap were she fidgeted with the hem of her skirt. She watched Leah as she set the computer up to print out the picture. As the picture was printing she put the laptop back on the coffee table.

Getting up she went to her printer and got the sexy picture. "I want a kiss for your picture, deal?"

Joan smiled sheepishly saying, "deal."

Leah sat by her and turned her head and closed her eyes.

Joan put her lips softy on Leah's and kissed her tenderly. "Mm" Leah murmured under her breath. Reaching out to touch Joan's leg and rub it softly.

"There you go girl, that is a really sexy picture, can you imagine what it feels like, to be sucked like her" Leah said as she pointed to the girl that was having her butterfly like love lips sucked.

"No I can't, it is really sexy, wow. Oh thanks, fuck" Joan stammered as Leah stroked her thighs softly. She softly moved the bottom of Joan's skirt, up her thighs a bit.

As she pressed her legs together shyly, as Leah slid her skirt up her legs.

Joan looked at the picture as Leah put her arm around her shoulders and dropped her hand down to caress Joan's blouse covered breast." she's a lucky girl eh, all that attention. I wish it were me," Leah said softly as she gently caressed the warm covered orb in the palm of her hand.

The sensual attention was steadily having it's affect on Joan's emotions, and the images in the picture were adding too the excitement as well. "It's really daring" Joan said nervously, wondering what it would be like to experience it. She was more than a little intrigued. She had a hand on Leah's leg that opened and clenched at the soft skin. She moved her hand slowly along the smooth skin, till her hand reached the bottom of Leah's skirt.

She moved her leg closer to her encouragingly; in response Joan eased her skirt up the soft thigh. Moving her hand along the soft warm thigh till she touched the puffy outer love lips. She stroked them gently, and then she moved her hand to touch the wrinkled inner lips, to touch Leah's cloistered love bud.

"Mm that feels very nice sweetie" Leah said softly as she fondled Joan's breast. Gently teasing it and arousing it.

Joan wriggled at the sensations she was experiencing.

She slowly caressed the covered love bud with the tip of her finger, from side to side then up and down. In turn this was making Leah wriggle with excitement.

Slowly she moved her hand and began to undo Joan's blouse. As she undid the last button she gently eased it out of her skirt and then off of her shoulders.

.She wriggled out of it and let Leah drop it on the coffee table. "There that's better, em?" she said as she got up, turning to face Joan she added, "Let's get more comfortable shall we."

Holding out her hand Joan took it and let Leah pull her up and lead the way to the bedroom. She eased the door open and led the way in. There was a picture on the wall of a man's rigid prick being grasped as a fountain of jism shot from it in a creamy arc. Seeing it Joan instinctively grabbed Leah's hand and squeezed it as she gasped with surprise.

"They are a bore mostly, but imagine being the person holding him at that moment." Leah said as she looked at the picture.

"Eh yes, wow." Was all Joan could say. First it was the girl licking another girl's pussy and now this sexy image. Joan's pulse was racing and her heart pounded in her chest.

"Can I use the bathroom I need to pee?" Joan asked in a soft voice, her mind was all a twitter.

Leah stood and looked at her and hugged her saying "sure you can sweetie, come with Me." .She led the way to her bathroom and opened the door for Joan, and stood aside as she entered. "Can I have your panties you sexy girl?" Leah said softly as Joan slipped them down her legs.

"My panties, eh I don't know, it's a bit strange you know for you to be asking for them. I think I should be going home actually. This is a lot to take in for me, sorry." Joan said as she shyly stepped out of her panties and handed them to Joan.

"I didn't mean to make you feel awkward sweetie, I'm sorry. Let's do a swap. I bet you would look really sexy in pink 0nes." Leah said as she took hers out of her pocket and handed them to Joan.

"I'm ok; this is all so new to me, that's all I think I was more surprised than anything. It's kind of sexy really and cheeky. Joan said as she looked at Leah's pink panties. She proceeded to fold them and slip them in the pocket in her dress.

"Will I see you at the store tomorrow then?" Leah asked as they strolled into the living room.

Leah picked up Joan's blouse and held it up so she could slip her arms into the sleeves. As she did she put her arms around her and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck lightly. Joan tilted her head away and leant back against her, murmuring a soft mm as she enjoyed the embrace. She and started to do the blouse up as Leah continued to hug her.

"I'll try and get off work a bit early and come in then." Joan said.

"Ok" Leah replied as she looked at the picture, on the coffee table.

"This all so risqué, I feel quite awkward and really unsure, kind of a hic." Joan said in a nervous voice

"No I wouldn't say that sweetie, like I said you should just live on the edge a bit more. That doesn't make you hic, and I like you a lot." Leah said as she trailed a hand over Joan's blouse and softly caressed her breast.

Joan picked up the picture and looked at it, before folding it and then slipping it in her purse. "I'll see you tomorrow afternoon ok" she said as she turned and strolled to the apartment door.

"That's for sure sweetie." Leah said as she put a hand on Joan's shoulder and turned her around saying softly "one last kiss before you go" She put her hands on either side of Joan's head and they kissed tenderly, both had their eyes closed. She very softly touched Joan's lips with the tip of her tongue. Mm Joan breathed softly as her senses danced and she began to feel that unfamiliar tingling, deep within her being.

Walking over to her apartment Joan was all a twitter, seeing as she was out in public and had no underwear on. This was a new experience for her, and it all was really exciting.

Getting to her apartment she went in and plopped down on her settee, and lifted her skirt and softly touched her pussy. As she did she remembered touching Joan's and how soft and warm it was. She got the picture from her purse and unfolded it and looked at it briefly, before carefully folding it the opposite way to flatten it out, then she looked at it again, running a finger over it as though she was touching the girls in it. Secretly wishing she were one of them. She went and got a glass of orange juice and came back and sat down. Her mind going over all that had happened, her heart going pitter patter with excitement. She picked up her laptop and opened the browser and nervously started looking for porno pictures, and much to her surprise she easily found some sites that had them, like Leah had said there were lots of them. Now her heart was thumping in her chest, and the tingling sensation reappeared. As she was looking at some of them her cell phone jingled.

<i> hi girl what u doing </i>

Should she let on that she was looking at some pictures, was a question that came to mind as she looked at Leah's text?

<I> hi Leah I'm looking at some pictures, you know. </i> she replied as she wriggled a bit, slipping a hand down to touch her bare furry pussy.

<I> really, way to go girl, its fun eh? </i> after a pause a video clip came in of Joan fingering her self frantically, to a dribbling orgasm. Pulling her finger out and letting her nectar drip off of it

Sexily, Leah just sat staring at the phone in shock, and wonderment. Her finger dipped in between the lips of her cunt and softly caressed the wrinkly soft inner lips.

<i> holy fuck girl, </i> was all she could reply, lost for words at the clip. It had taken her totally by surprise, and set her senses on a roller coaster ride.

The following morning Leah dressed and took off to the store in a pleated skirt and pink blouse that had the top two buttons undone.

"Good morning Mrs. Long, how are you today?"

"Oh good morning Leah, I'm fine and you. You look very nice."

"Thank you, me I'm doing good I think" Leah said as she walked to the back of the store.

"You look really sexy with the buttons on your blouse undone" Mrs. Long said as she followed Leah into the back room and added "I think you look really sexy and appealing but some other women may not approve I'm afraid." Reaching to do the second button up she said "for me you could go topless, no questions asked em!" her hand drifted over Leah's blouse and stroked the pert breasts suggestively, mm Leah breathed. "But some people just don't get it and mores the pity."

"Gotcha" she murmured, enjoying the attention. She was tempted to reach out and return the caress. Instead she said softly "They just don't appreciate other girls, that's all. Mores the pity."

"There you go, you get it dear

The back door buzzer sounded. "Sounds like we have a delivery, I'll go and deal with, would you dust off the counter Leah dear."

Leah finished the counter just as Mrs. Long came out from the back saying that they had a shipment of negligees, as she looked up the order form from under the counter.

"Negligees, really. Do we need any mannequins to put some on?" Leah asked.

"There are long ones and short ones, you get one and I'll get one. That's all we need. We should get two pairs of panties and two bras as well. The lace ones from the stockroom."

"I'll get them." Leah said excitedly.

Between them they set about dressing the mannequins.

"They look so sexy." Leah said as she ran the fine lace material between her fingers. "Fancy modeling them, now that would be really sexy. I bet you would look stunning in one Mrs. Long."

"Well thank you dear that's nice of you to say, but you would look more attractive than me. I'd love to see you in one."

"The thought of being dressed in one is giving me goose bumps." Leah said her face a bit flushed.

"Well you never know, we'll see." Mrs. Long replied softly "Your boyfriend would love to see you in one for sure em."

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers