Leah Ch. 04

Story Info
A sexual awakening for a young woman.
12.4k words
4.2
18.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah's day started out so well: waking up in Daniel's arms, his hard cock poking her in the ass, leading to a nice fuck, and a quick shower, and an even quicker breakfast together.

Leah dressed more conservatively for her daily workout than normal -- yesterday's incident with Randy still weighed heavily in her mind. It turned out better than okay, but could have been disastrous. There were two people in the complex's gym, a large black man who always stared at Leah's chest and ass no matter what she wore and a woman who was very serious about her workout and never spoke or smiled. Leah's workout was just as serious today; working off the anxiety and guilt she felt from yesterday's experience with Randy. She paid little attention to the black man's leering, and didn't provide him with anymore enticing views of her body than the tight sports bra and leggings provided on their own.

Leah returned to her apartment, stripped off her workout clothes, and sat at the kitchen bar where her laptop was stationed. When her email browser opened the messages extended off the screen. Leah scrolled through the screen and only recognized three of the senders, the remainder of the emails were messages from the webcam site she joined yesterday. Each of the messages was from members of the website some welcoming her to the site, some messages were complimenting her pictures and her body, and others were very graphic with their descriptions of what they'd like to see or do to her!

Most of the messages had a link to the sender's picture group. Leah clicked on some of the more interesting or graphic messages. Most were just overweight men; their overhanging bellies were seen at the top of the pictures highlighting their small penises. The picture group belonging to nine-half-incher was amazing, just like one of the porn movies that Leah watched with Jim, his moniker was very accurate or at least close from Leah's estimate of the pictures. The penis was huge! The shaft of his penis was long and thick, larger than Leah had ever seen in real life -- larger than she'd ever want to feel in her tight little pussy and never in a million years in her ass! But it was fascinating to her and made her wet as hell. She clicked through his pictures and then checked out one of his saved videos -- it was 9 minutes of him jacking off in a slow and steady rhythm. Leah fast forwarded the video until he came aiming his cock so that the jism collected on a desktop in a large milky pool. Leah surmised he had saved up that load for sometime, because his balls were very small, easily fitting in the palm of his hand, even more ridiculous looking in relation to the size of his cock.

Another of the sender's was a woman who complimented Leah's beautiful body wishing she was as 'young and beautiful' as Leah and telling her that she looked forward to seeing more of her. Leah clicked on her picture group and it was the older woman she watched yesterday finger herself to a very wet and obviously real orgasm while watching some guy beat off and cum for her. Leah clicked on the reply button and typed 'Thank you for the warm welcome and the compliments. I watched your webcam yesterday and you are beautiful and so sexy! I'm new to this idea of webcams and have lots of questions; can you give me some hints or pointers? Were you watching someone you knew or just someone from the site? Is it safe to just pick anyone from the site to show off for? Are you worried about people who know you seeing the site?' Leah hit the send button.

One of the sender's, long_arm, was very polite complimenting Leah's photos and her body, using anatomical terms like breasts, pubic hair, and butt, and not the graphic slang terms most of the other men used. His pictures seemed to be of a young man, around Leah's age she guessed, very physically fit -- cut -- as Jim called it. The man actually had a six pack, and his hips and lower abdominals were just as trim. Leah wondered about the name, his penis appeared to be average in length maybe 6 inches or so. His cock and balls were trimmed very short, and the thin line of hair running from his navel upward showed that he was blonde -- even though he didn't show his face or head in any of the photos. His photos were very tasteful, or just shy, Leah couldn't decide. They were obviously taken by someone else, but just showed him in different poses showing off his physique and his penis. He never stroked his cock, or even held it, but he didn't try to hide it either. The background of his photos were of a modest home; there was nothing extraordinary, except on a top of a book shelf against the far wall was a handheld radio in a charger just like the one Jim was issued. Was this guy a cop? Maybe he was in public safety -- a firefighter, or medic? Leah was intrigued and clicked on the reply button 'Thank you for the kind words of appreciation. And I too find your physique very appealing, you obviously work out more than I do, and I like that your pubic hair is trimmed but still long enough to see that you're a real blonde just like me. I hope to see more of you in the future.' Leah hit the send button.

The next message was from a couple, like2bwatched, they welcomed and invited Leah to view the website every Sunday evening as that's when they did their 'show'. And they hopefully inquired as to whether Leah had a partner that liked to be watched as well. Leah wished - having people watch her fuck Daniel would be the thrill of a lifetime, her pussy dripped, just thinking of it. Leah clicked on the couple's photo link and viewed their pictures; they were in there mid to late 40's and in good shape for their age. The woman had a huge, thick, and unruly bush that hid her labia from view -- the man's genitals were unshaven as well making his penis seem smaller than it was. But surprisingly when Leah clicked on their video the older couple fucked like they were still young and vibrant -- a somewhat grainy webcam image of them in front of the computer fucking & sucking each other in several different positions until the man came on her face.

The final message was very graphic - almost rude if it wasn't such a turn on to Leah, hard_fuck wrote 'Damn you've got the sexiest lil body. I bet I could spin you on my cock like a top. And that pussy of your's! You've got to show more of it next time! I bet its tight - real tight - ain't it?!? And you clit looks so hard in those pics of yours -- I want to lick your clit - suck your clit -- bite your clit -- and make you scream! Are you a loud fucker? I bet I could make you loud. Make you scream. I'd pound my cock in you so hard! I'd make you cum all over my cock! And then I'd cum all over your tits and face! I'm jerking off to your pictures right now thinking about how I'd fuck you so good. I'm going to cum all over the computer screen with the picture of your pussy, belly, and tits!'

Leah clicked on the link and pulled up hard_fuck's pictures, there were dozens of pictures, all taken by him or the webcam. He looked like a punk rocker with short hair with shaved designs and tattoos all over his arms and neck. He was thin, almost too thin, but he had a big dick -- it was well proportioned too; about eight inches long and thick about the same girth as Daniel's Leah guessed. His pictures were like his message, graphic, several pictures showed his anus which was shaved like his cock and balls. But the last twenty of so pictures were shots of him coming on pictures of different people probably from the website, each picture showed the computer monitor with an image of a female body or body part, and the screen had his jism dripping down the monitor -- some showed his cum caught in midair before landing on the monitor. But it was the last picture that got to Leah the most -- it was the same as the others an image on the computer monitor with jism dripping down and hard_fuck's cock in the foreground, but what got Leah going was the image... it was one of Leah's that she uploaded yesterday; the one photo that she took aiming the camera from below upward towards her pussy, belly, and tits. Leah leaned back in the chair and fingered her pussy - searching for her g-spot with her left hand middle finger and rubbing her clit in tight circles with her right. Leah came stronger than ever, her eyes never leaving the laptop screen -- focused on the image of cum running down her picture and the strangers cock that pumped out that cum.

As soon as the last contraction of her uterus subsided Leah grabbed the digital camera from its cradle and sat back in the chair, legs spread wide, and took several photos of her pussy. Her labia were still engorged and reddened from her fingering, and glistening from her secretions. Leah then slid one finger inside her pussy and took a pic, then two fingers and another pic, then spread her labia wide to show her inner labia and vaginal opening still gaping from her fingers and several more pics were snapped. Then Leah took pics of just her fingers, slick and wet from her secretions. Leah connected the camera, uploaded the photos, deleting some that she didn't like -- when she was finished Leah uploaded the photos to the webcam site to be added with the images she had placed on their yesterday.

Leah verified that the pictures were indeed posted and then maximized the email message from hard_fuck and clicked reply. Leah typed 'Wow you've got a nice big cock! I bet you could make me scream! I took more pictures of my pussy like you wanted and posted them for you, look at how wet you made me! I had to frig my pussy just to get off because you made me so horny!' Leah sent the message giggling the entire time she typed.

Leah showered and dressed for work and made it out the door just in time to make it to her lunch date with Stacy, a friend, and fellow nurse from the ER. They met at a restaurant that a lot of the ER crew frequented for lunch -- it was Jim's favorite place too -- a small hole in the wall, but they had the best double cheese burger deluxe in the city. The conversation was good, the food was better, and Stacy told Leah of the impending snow storm that was supposed to hit later that evening. The lunch ended with the promise to get together over the weekend.

'Damn I need to watch more news.' Leah thought as she walked back to her car in a heavy snowfall. The drive to the hospital was a little dicey from the bad drivers not heeding the snow slicked roads. Once inside the relative safety of the parking garage Leah opened her car's trunk to find the emergency bag that Jim had always made her carry immediately realizing that she had taken out the spare clothes some weeks before when her dirty clothes had piled up and she needed the cleans one to work in. But the bag did have a blanket, some toiletries, snacks, and a foil pack of drinking water, candles, matches, shovel, and a flashlight -- none of which would help her if she got stuck at the hospital.

And stuck she was. By dinner break all of the counties to the north and west had declared snow emergencies and most of the third shift had called in unable to make it due to the snow. Hospital administration offered double time to anyone who would work a double, and free lodging in the hospital's hotel for anyone that would work 1st and 2nd shift tomorrow. All of the PICU staff got together and decided that they would split into two groups one to stay tonight for 3rd shift, and the other would stay in the hotel and work the double tomorrow. Leah luckily was in the later group, too tired from the previous night's sexual frenzy with Daniel, to work a double today. At shifts end the second group of healthcare workers grabbed clean surgical scrubs and a toiletries tub and walked to the hotel crossing the street in the 3rd story 'gerbil tube' as everyone called it. There were six nurses and two med tech's, all female, except for Dane the lone male in the department. The hotel put the females up in doubles and Dane in a single all on the 7th floor facing the hospital. These rooms were always kept open till the very last incase of just such an emergency, and the fact that they were on the same level with the hospital's helipad making for a rather loud nuisance for paying guests.

Leah paired up with Lori, a RN that Jim had dated prior to Leah, something that Jim never shared with Leah for good reason -- Leah was insanely jealous of his previous girlfriends, leading to huge fights over nothing. And Lori was very hurt when Jim didn't return her affections and so never spoke of the painful memories to anyone, especially Leah.

Leah offered to jump in the shower first while Lori relaxed listening to the remainder of the 11 o'clock news. Leah stripped down in the bathroom with the door closed, washed her sports bra, panties, and socks in the sink and hung them on the door to start drying while she showered. The small bottle of shampoo was the same as they used in the PICU for the babies, Leah dearly loved the smell, but wished that she had her own shampoo and conditioner to care for her beloved long and luxurious blonde hair. Leah quickly showered, not wanting to hog the shower for Lori, and toweled off wrapping herself in the large towel.

When Leah walked into the main part of the hotel room Lori was lying on the bed in just her bra and panties and finishing a conversation on the hotel phone and excitedly hung up. 'That was Dane he's going to brave the snow storm to run down the street to the liquor store and then he wants to have an impromptu 'snowed in' party? I know you two aren't dating anymore, right?'

Leah was surprised and confused by the news. 'No, I've been going out with a friend of his for about a month.' Leah explained, while trying not to look at Lori's amazing body. Lori was a fitness nut, working out for an hour or more everyday. It was her only real release, since none of her relationships ever lasted that long. But it paid off because her body was smoking hot -- attracting the men who got to know her, fucked her, and then ran for the hills when they really got to know her.

'So you two are just friends then?' Lori inquired. Secretly hoping for a positive response -- because Dane had been flirting with her a lot lately, and she was hoping that tonight would turn into something more.

'Ya, Dane and I are just coworkers nothing more. Why do you ask?' Leah already knew the answer. Leah was convinced that there wasn't a heterosexual woman alive that could not be at least mildly interested in Dane once he set about charming the woman. Hell, he could probably even make some of the dyke's at least wonder if not turn them for a short time.

Lori reluctantly explained 'We've been flirting for awhile now and I think we're really hitting it off! He's so gorgeous, and I haven't had sex in such a long time! So if you don't mind I might just have to leave you alone tonight!'

Leah laughed at Lori's giddy persona, so different than her professional demeanor she presents in the unit 'That's great Lori. I hope you two do hit it off. But I got the impression that Dane's not looking for anything serious when I was with him, but maybe he's found the right woman!' and both woman laughed.

Lori hurriedly hugged Leah and ran into the bathroom. Leah wasn't even remotely bi-curious but couldn't help admire Lori's sculpted butt cheeks -- what exercise does she do that gives her those great glut's Leah wondered. Leah placed her underwear and socks over the heater/air unit to dry and laid down on the bed to listen to Letterman's top ten.

Leah must have nodded off because when she awoke Letterman was introducing the musical act and Lori was standing over her asking 'You wouldn't happen to have any body lotion in your purse do you -- I tried to give myself a good trim and now I've got razor burn.' Lori said without even a hint of embarrassment.

Leah sat up which caused her wrapped towel to part revealing her crotch and left hip 'I think I've got some lotion, I'm not sure it's body lotion though.' As she reached for her purse unaware of the view that Lori was taking in.

Lori sort of gasped 'You're almost completely shaven aren't you?'

Leah looked down and saw her small trim bush and the top of her labia visible between her closed legs and then up to Lori's face who was unabashedly staring at Leah's crotch. 'Ya, I like the smooth fresh feeling it gives me.' Leah said as she pulled the towel back in place.

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you -- none of my friends or I have ever done that before, we've all talked about it but never gone through with it. I guess it's just the difference in our ages.' Lori offered.

'You didn't embarrass me. I didn't mean to flash you either.' Leah replied.

'If you don't mind me asking then, doesn't it itch and drive you crazy?' Lori asked.

Leah explained 'It does get itchy if I let the stubble go for more than a few days. But I just shave every other day and keep it smooth.'

'How do you reach -- you know what I mean?' Lori stammered.

'It's taken some practice. My ex would always do it for me but since he and I broke up I've had to learn to cope on my own.' Leah replied.

'So Jim would shave it for you? He liked that kind of thing?' Lori sounded surprised.

Leah was surprised to hear Jim's name from someone else; no one had spoken of him since their break up, but guessed it was fair game since she brought him up. 'Ya, he would do it when I asked him too -- but he was happy with it just trimmed short -- in fact I think he preferred it short to shaved clean.' Leah added.

'Since we're talking about your ex's what about Dane? Did he like it shaved like that?' Lori slowly and quietly asked.

Leah wasn't sure how to respond 'I don't know. He and I weren't together all that long, and we weren't serious enough to find out our likes and dislikes really.'

Lori lifted and parted her towel exposing her entire pelvis and belly. 'Do you think I'm too hairy?' Leah eyes were drawn to the belly ring and the freshly trimmed bush and the surrounding reddened skin. Unbeknownst to Leah the belly ring was a big gamble to try and win Jim over. Lori had heard Jim speaking with one of the flight crews about how sexy someone's belly button ring was, and so Lori had hers pierced, unsuccessfully trying to entice him further.

Leah laid her purse back down and looked at Lori's body. Her abs were so well defined that Leah could see a four pack, not quite a full six, but damned impressive none the less. Lori's labia were visible through her short pubes and actually hung down like a small little penis. Leah wondered if they were ever uncomfortable, or got in the way of daily activities, making a mental note to check her own labia sometime soon 'I don't have any body lotion -- I'd use the talc from the toiletry tub if I were you -- you look like you could use it. And no you're not too hairy. You've got one of the best bodies I've ever seen on someone who's not a Hollywood star with tons of money, personal trainers, and a private chef.'

Lori spread her legs and looked down 'Damn, I don't want Dane to think I've got some kind of rash!' and turned and went into the bathroom leaving the door open. From Leah's position next to the bed she watched Lori drop the towel on the floor and powder her hands and spread the baby powder over her crotch and thighs. Again, Leah was impressed with the body now presented before her in all of its glory. Lori's breasts were small, probably 32 b at the largest, with small tight dark areola and large hard nipples. Her belly was flat and toned, her bush was trimmed enough to not distract from the fact that there were no tan lines what so ever. Lori finished with some talc under the arms and picked up the towel and walked back into the room just as a knock came at the door.

'It's Dane! Can you let him in for me?' Lori pleaded as she was pulling the towel around her sexy hard body and hurried into the bathroom.