Leah's Adventures in Porn Pt. 02

Story Info
A young woman's sexual journey.
9.4k words
4.45
42k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunupper
Sunupper
57 Followers

Chapter Twelve -- The Party Finale

Leah made her way to the stage. As she stepped up, the monitors determined that Leah would get to choose the actor again. This was fine with her!

The monitors flashed up their next decision -- this next scene was to be 'girl-girl plus bukkake'. Leah laughed with delight -- another fantasy was going to come true. She guessed that since almost all the men in the room would now be actors, that only left the choice of the girl. She pondered that as the monitor flashed up 'Anything Goes' as the end state. Leah smiled to herself -- it could scarcely have been 'posing only', could it?

Finally, the Director was selected. It was Roberta, who had shared Leah's human urinal experiences earlier. "Cool," thought Leah as she realized that Roberta had an imagination that was likely to make this next experience fairly extreme! Roberta came up on stage and gave Leah an open mouthed kiss, complete with at least two fingers slipping inside Leah's sopping wet pussy. "You're about to go to heaven," whispered Roberta.

With a flash, Leah realized that there was only one choice for the actor. "Wendy," Leah announced, "Can you please join me for the next scene?"

Wendy jumped in delight; she'd really thought that Leah was going to follow through her earlier decision and choose someone new. That instinctive reaction was followed by a realization that this was going to be more extreme that anything she'd ever done before. Wendy was ready though; the last two days with Leah had taken her from paddling in the shallow end of porn to a whole-hearted embrace of Leah's philosophy.

So Wendy ran through the crowd slipping her clothes off as she ran. She joined Roberta and Leah on stage, hugging and kissing them both. "Leah, this is fantastic," she panted "thanks for changing your mind."

Wendy turned to Roberta. "Well, what crazy ideas are running through your mind Roberta?"

Roberta faced Leah and Wendy. "Ha either of you guys ever been fisted?" she asked.

Leah and Wendy looked at each other lustfully and shook their heads.

"Okay," said Roberta, "in that case we're going to be crossing some of your old limits."

Leah suddenly realized how she could tie this into an earlier promise she'd made to Wendy. She turned to Roberta and whispered the idea into her ear. Roberta had thought that her own mind was perverted enough but this was an amazing idea. Wendy looked quizzically at Leah and Roberta. "What are you scheming you guys?" she asked.

"Wait and feel darling," Leah laughed.

"Okay," Roberta declared, "Let's get started."

Roberta turned to the crowd and signalled for silence. "Okay, we're going to need all of you to help with this next scene please. I want all the guys to contribute their sperm for this next scene. I would ask that all the girls help us to stop wasting any of this precious liquid by carefully cleaning up any dribbles of sperm that are at risk of sliding off Leah or Wendy's bodies. Finally, I'd ask that you start drinking as much water as you can as you're watching the early stages of this scene." Pulse rates soared across the room as everyone's imaginations kicked up a notch.

Roberta turned to Wendy. "Okay, let's get you lying down comfortably," guiding her to a wide futon that had appeared in the middle of the stage. The futon was angled so that the head was higher than the foot. Wendy settled nervously into position with her knees held up and apart. Leah clambered between her legs and started licking at Wendy's beautiful pussy.

Leah was really enjoying working on Wendy's labia and slit with her tongue and fingers. She was slowly opening and stretching Wendy's vagina and watching carefully as her labia puffed up. Leah found that she could quite easily slip three fingers inside Wendy's pussy -- Wendy was in such a high state of arousal that she was almost flowing with slippery juices. She slid all four fingers in and could just about get her knuckles inside Wendy. But anything more was going to need external lubrication.

Roberta was prepared and handed Leah a bottle of lube. Leah looked up at Roberta and shook her head smiling wryly; "Is that really the best your imagination can serve up? I know of an equally slippery liquid that's going to be way more fun."

Roberta slapped her forehead theatrically and turned to the men who were crowding the front of the stage watching Leah's four fingers opening Wendy up. "Come on boys, we need some sperm please," called Roberta.

The first man leapt eagerly up onto the stage, erect penis in hand. Roberta guided him to kneel opposite Leah between Wendy's straddled legs. She directed Leah to slide her fingers out of Wendy and to cup her hands together. Roberta swiftly masturbated the man's penis to deposit a huge dollop of sperm into Leah's hands. He quickly left the stage and the next man pushed forward. Roberta clinically masturbated his load all over Wendy's spread pussy and pubic mound.

Leah now pressed her sperm-filled palm against Wendy's labia, pressing the sperm so that it coated the walls of Wendy's vagina. Leah now smeared the back of her hand against the sperm covered mess to make sure that both sides of her hand were now slippery enough. She pressed her thumb against her slick palm and slid her tightly compacted thumb and finger upwards into Wendy's pussy.

Wendy was already tipping over the edge feeling Leah's hand stretching her tight. Roberta called for a pause to let the cameras capture Leah's tightly cupped palm stretching Wendy's slit apart. She also called another man forward to squirt another load of sperm into Wendy's now gaping pussy. The aim wasn't as good as she would have wished and the camera caught the jet of sperm hitting the inside of Leah's wrist.

For Leah, the images her eyes were seeing were amazing. Wendy's writhing body laid out in front of her with sperm coating her smooth pubic mound and Leah's hand stretching her vagina tighter and tighter. She pushed slightly harder and suddenly her hand was inside Wendy. The feeling was intense -- Wendy's tight walls pressing warmly and wetly around Leah's hand and wrist. She flexed her fingers open feeling the soft silkiness of Leah's vagina stretching.

For Leah this was better than any penis. This was like having a multi-headed penis inside her -- but bigger than anything she'd ever experience before. The feeling of fullness was incredible and yet she wanted more! So did Roberta and this was now where Leah's perverted adjustment started.

Roberta got Leah to slide her hand out of Wendy's pussy. This in itself was quite a show as Wendy's elastic vagina slid closed as the tops of Leah's fingers left her. She felt empty briefly before Roberta flipped her over onto her front with her gorgeous bottom sticking up in the air. Wendy's heart pounded. She felt Leah's fingers massaging her tight little anus.

"More sperm please," called Roberta and two men quickly joined them on stage. Leah and Roberta quickly masturbated them, depositing their loads very precisely on Wendy's tight little sphincter. Every bit of lube was going to be needed so Leah and Roberta hastily formed little dams with their fingers, smearing the dribbles sperm into a decent-sized puddle over Wendy's still-closed bottom.

That quickly changed and Leah started to press her spermy fingers into Wendy's bottom. Roberta kept busy with her fingers smearing the dribbles off Wendy's buttocks and pussy and into her bottom. Leah had seen anal fisting and knew that it had to be done slowly. So it took at least 10 minutes before she got her knuckles into Wendy's bottom. But no further. Wendy's bottom simply wasn't big enough and although Wendy had tried as hard as Leah, they didn't want to cause any injury so they stopped. Nothing lost though; Wendy had already experience a powerful orgasm through trying.

Anyway, the fisting effort had opened up Wendy's bottom enough to bring Frank up on stage to fulfil Wendy's unrealized fantasy. Leah had already experienced Frank's over-sized penis earlier in the evening and was delighted to see that he'd clearly recovered from spilling his seed into Leah's throat. Roberta directed Frank to lie on his back on the futon with his long, thick penis sticking up in the air.

Roberta now positioned Wendy to squat over Frank's penis. Wendy now lowered her slippery, relaxed anus onto his cock. It was huge and without Leah's ministrations, it would have caused her damage. Now it was just perfect. She wriggled and flexed her hips to slither him deep up into her bowels. She finally found that by arching her back just a bit, she could get into a seated position against his belly. Wendy had never felt anything so high up in her body. She closed her eyes, focusing on the intensity of her fullness.

Leah now snugged back into her earlier position between Wendy's open legs. The sperm was beginning to dry on her hands and in Wendy's gaping pussy so the next two squirts of sperm were applied from willing donors. Wendy now realized what Leah's mind had concocted. Leah was going to go beyond just the disappointing ménage-a-trois that Wendy had described by the pool. She was going to clearly demonstrate the perfection of porn.

So Wendy and Roberta watched transfixed as Leah smeared fresh sperm into Wendy's beautiful pussy. Watched as she slid her tightly grouped fingers and thumb into Wendy's soft, elastic vagina. Watched as the stretched pink walls finally tightened around Leah's wrist.

Leah could feel Frank's huge erection through the walls of Wendy's vagina. She flexed her fingers and clearly felt Frank's shaft moving so gently backwards and forwards in Wendy's bottom. She felt as Wendy started to ride up and down Frank's penis. For Wendy, this was an exquisite sensation. She was utterly full, completely stretched. She looked up at the camera that was capturing everything. She looked past the camera to see her every action broadcast on the monitors. She saw her breasts bobbing up and down in time with the sensations in her bottom and pussy. "I NEED SPERM," Wendy screamed, "FUCK ME, COME ON ME, PISS ON ME!".

So the men stepped forward and, masturbated lovingly by the women, they spurted onto Wendy's body. Sperm hit Wendy's face, her breasts, her neck, her hair. She watched as the girls followed Roberta's direction in licking up any dribbles that threatened to fall to the floor. She looked between her legs as Leah caught several jets of sperm on her face and breasts.

Now, Frank stiffened and moaned. Both Wendy and Leah clearly felt his enormous ejaculation inside Wendy's bottom. Wendy's multiple orgasm reached new and unanticipated heights as she felt the first streams of piss flowing over her body. She relaxed and let a stream of piss splash into Leah's open mouth. As Leah had promised she would, Leah pressed her mouth against the stream and started swallowing.

Now Frank did something that Leah didn't think possible. He started to piss in Wendy's bottom. IT was the most incredible sensation as Leah felt the wall of Wendy's vagina press softly against her hand. Wendy squeezed her sphincter to avoid losing any.

Now in a series of quick, slippery movements, Leah moved onto the futon as Frank and Wendy moved over her face, somehow managing to keep Frank's softening penis wedged in Wendy's bottom. Once in position, Wendy squeezed Frank's penis out of her anus which released a cascade of piss and sperm over Leah's willing face.

The audience was cheering and applauding. Leah watched as the last dribbles left Wendy's bottom and lovingly licked the last drops away. Her hair was slicked back with the messy cocktail and her eyes sparkled brightly.

Wendy flipped over and pressed her sperm-covered body onto Leah's. Wendy's face was covered in sperm which Leah greedily cleaned up, swallowing every last drop. Finally, the girls shared a long, snugly kiss and as the lights went down, they fell asleep, completely exhausted.

Sometime later, Leah found herself being gently carried into her room by Roberta. Roberta was still naked and her breasts joggled gently against Leah's side. It felt good. Wendy was being carried by Simon who was just in front. Roberta had filled the huge spa tub with beautifully scented water and she gently placed Leah on the warm edge. Leah sleepily slid in and let the bubbles clean all the sperm and pee away, leaving her smoothly slippery and extremely relaxed.

Before they fell asleep in the spa, Roberta and Simon stopped by with two huge soft cotton towels. They gently dried Leah and Wendy and then led them to the huge bed. The girls snuggled up to one another and fell soundly asleep. Simon looked back as he was leaving the room. In the subdued golden light spilling in from the hall, Leah and Wendy looked exquisite. He left the room, closing the door to engulf the pair in darkness.

Chapter Thirteen -- The Morning After

Leah and Wendy woke together as the bright sunshine started to spill around the sides of the thick drapes. They were still snuggled together with Leah's breasts pressed into Wendy's back and their knees curled up together. Leah gently kissed the back of Wendy's neck and shifted her hips gently forward to press into Wendy's soft buttocks. It was sensual, not sexual. They started to talk. They talked about their party experiences -- talking about what they'd enjoyed, what they'd learned.

Wendy had a lot to talk about since she hadn't planned her journey into porn; Leah had guided Wendy from a softcore range of experiences through intense lesbian sex to the most extreme Sex she'd ever imagined (and she certainly had imagined it before!). Wendy had got carried along by Leah's intense passion and was tremendously grateful. There was some small sense of surprise that in the cold light of day, Wendy regretted nothing. Indeed, she was now committed to being a disciple of Leah; a follower on Leah's journey.

They were both slightly sore from the range of penetrations that they had experienced the night before. Leah slipped away from Wendy's body and stretched, shuffling to the edge of the bed. Wendy looked across at Leah's back as her sleek muscles moved in the soft light. She watched as Leah's arms reached toward the ceiling in a cat-like flexing. Leah looked back at Wendy's outstretched body, her angled repose causing her breasts to tip upwards in a way that made Leah's breath catch.

"Hey, I've got to pee," exclaimed Leah jumping up.

"Me too!" giggled Wendy. "I'll race you!". It was always going to end up in a mess as Wendy beat Leah to the toilet and sat firmly down releasing a swift gush of pee into the bowl.

"I won!" crowed Wendy leaning back on the toilet.

Leah laughed and just stood over Leah's smooth belly and sprinkled pee onto her pussy.

"Hey!" giggled Wendy standing up and grabbing Leah's arms.

As she stood up, her pee splashed everywhere. The girls wrestled and shrieked as they peed down their legs and onto the floor. The giggling stopped when Leah grabbed the back of Wendy's head and pulled her lips onto hers. They kissed with tongues squirming together. It was a passionate kiss of two lovers. Their flows quickly subsided to a few last drops and they stepped back from one another.

"You are just a disgusting little whore" teased Leah with a huge grin.

Wendy stuck her pert little tongue out and retorted "You're much more perverted than me!" They slid and slipped in the big pool of pee as they play-wrestled each other. They ended up agreeing that they were perfectly matched in their sexual exploits... and that this was just a whole pile of fun!

They showered together, still giggling as they discussed the various penises that had penetrated them during the party and tried to guess the amount of sperm and piss that they'd swallowed. After the shower, Leah dug round in the well equipped cabinet and found some soothing lotion.

"Spread your legs gorgeous," she directed Wendy. Wendy hopped up onto the counter raising her knees up high with her heels balanced on the marble. Her pussy was looking just a little sore so Leah gently smoothed the lotion onto her pubic mound and then round her cute labia.

Strangely, this was almost asexual. It was the first time Leah had explored a woman this closely. As she smeared the cream around Wendy's pussy she touched, felt, probed and gently pinched. "Your lips are beautiful Wendy," she said in wonderment. "They're so elastic, so puffy. Look, as I pull this lip out, it goes from being all soft and folded to all tight and smooth." Her fingers slid down either side of Wendy's outer labia and then smeared the cream further into Wendy's vagina. Wendy was enjoying her friend's ministrations -- she had been sore and now Leah was making her feel much better. She felt Leah's fingers smooth around her puckered anus, again easing the soreness away. It felt good!

"My turn!" said Wendy as she helped Leah up onto the counter. She grabbed the lotion and glooped a huge blob onto her hand. She splatted the contents against Leah's beautifully concave pubis. The splats sent everywhere dotting all over Leah's belly, breasts and thighs. They giggled again but soon silenced as Wendy's fingers soothed Leah's pussy and bottom. Leah absent mindedly used a finger to dab and then smear each of the little drops of cream. Those on her breasts got a lot of attention! Wendy was carefully exploring her friend's labia, gently pulling at Leah's beautiful pinky-brown lips. As she stretched a lip outwards she looked up her friends belly and gazed into Leah's beautiful blue eyes. "I've got an idea!" said Wendy. Leah raised an eyebrow quizzically; "does it have anything to do with sex? If not, I'm not interested!"

Leah then gave a little squeak as Wendy playfully pinched her outstretched lip between two pink fingernails. "Ouch! What was that for?" Leah grinned. And then she suddenly understood Wendy and she looked lustfully down towards Wendy's beautiful face. "Piercing! You are a genius my friend!" Leah laughed. She jumped off the side and immediately started making plans!

"Indigo has a really wonderful spa that does piercing with the bonus that the guy who does it is hot! Indigo's spa also has a range of less orthodox spa treatments that I think you'll enjoy" said Wendy.

"Cool," said Leah getting into the spirit of another exciting step in the journey. "Let's get booked up as soon as we can." The girls spent some time finishing their hair and a little light makeup. They found the wardrobe full of beautiful, skimpy summer clothes that were extremely expensive and made the girls look utterly stunning. They then stepped out of their room and into the sunlit corridor. They walked confidently down the corridor and out onto the pool area. Fiona was lying on a sun lounger absolutely naked and looking stunning. She rose up on one arm and gestured for the girls to come over. "You girls look absolutely stunning," she admired. "You were amazing last night -- did you have fun?"

Leah and Wendy giggled as they looked at each other and back at Fiona "Just fantastic!" said Leah as Wendy nodded vigorously. Fiona twisted round to sit on the side of the lounger looking with careful appraisal at these two sleek, well dressed women with their frank gazes and penetratingly beautiful eyes. "I've got a car out front waiting to take you girls home," Fiona said. "You are of course welcome to stay here at any time and for any duration. Wendy, you know how to make the arrangements, right?"

Wendy nodded.

Fiona continued as she turned her gaze to Wendy. "Wendy, you've surprised me in the best possible way over the last two days. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the new contract we've drawn up for you to sign."

Wendy's hand went up to her mouth to stifle a huge gasp of delight. "Oh Fiona, this is just perfect, thank you!"

Fiona stood up and strode towards a light robe that was draped over a small table. She slipped it around her body. The transparent material actually made her nakedness more blatant -- Wendy and Leah both enjoyed the view. Fiona gestured for them to follow her and led them into her office. It was a beautiful wood-beamed office with a huge partner desk in the middle. On the desk was Wendy's new contract which Wendy and Leah read together. It confirmed that Wendy would now join Leah on her year-long porn odyssey... and be extremely well paid as a result. She was so excited and gave Leah a huge hug of joy.

Sunupper
Sunupper
57 Followers