Leah's Adventures in Porn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunupper
Sunupper
57 Followers

She led them slowly as Leah and Wendy felt the eggs trembling inside them. They were also feeling the oils slowly seeping out of bottom and pussy, slicking gently down their thighs. The pussy eggs were also causing an intense feeling as the girls felt that it would drop down and slide out of their pussies. Leah's hand was tightly locked into Wendy's.

After walking slowly for several minutes, Phan led them into another double cabana. Instead of beds, this one had two bathtubs lying side-by-side. The baths were filled with black mud that was gently steaming. Leah knelt naked alongside her tub and as she tested the mud with her fingers her breasts swayed forward. She glanced at Wendy's unsuspecting back and flung a splat of mud against her butt. "Hey!" exclaimed Wendy feeling the slimy mud dribbling down between her buttocks. She flung a quick handful against Leah's breasts; creating a highly erotic image of black mud smeared over puffy pink nipples. They started wrestling but the sudden movement caused the eggs to run wild inside the girls and they quickly resumed their more languid movements.

They slipped into the bathtubs and gasped as the hot mud invaded every orifice and pore. It felt so filthy. They were initially reluctant to get their heads into the mud but soon got used to the intense feeling and slid down to let the mud cover their hair and then ears. It was only after about five minutes that Leah and Wendy started feeling a most intense tingling in their nipples and labia. There was clearly something in the mud that was stimulating blood flow.

Leah was also feeling this very different kind of arousal building. This wasn't the smooth motion of the eggs churning her vagina and anus. This was a sharper tingling; very close to stinging but creating an intense horniness. Leah just shifted as the tingling grew. That then caused the eggs to move and suddenly the rounded motions deep inside met the intense surface tingling and Leah reached a new level of orgasm. She started moaning.

Wendy was also driven over the edge, now helped by hearing her friend reach another orgasm. Her hands started clutching and scratching against her labia, driving the mud into her pussy. Her mind conjured up a vision of how disgusting this was... pushing further and further into a continuous orgasm.

Leah and Wendy looked across at each other, eyes communicating their shared lust. Their shoulders were heaving as they sucked air in to fuel their passion and as their fingers diddled against tingling pussies. Eventually, they started to relax as their bodies adjusted to the new sensations. As their arousal plateaued, their eyes started to close and they fell asleep.

A while later, Phan woke the girls up and directed them to stand up. Sleepily, Leah and Wendy stood up, immediately feeling the mix of tingling and sliding movement. Directly above the mud-filled tub was a huge shower head that started to spray warm water over the girls, causing rivulets of mud to pour over their breasts and down their sleek flanks and legs. As the black mud fell away, Wendy and Leah were astonished to see how pink and puffy their nipples and labia had become. Their arousal was now obscenely signalled for all to see.

Once the majority of the mud had washed away, the girls stepped out of the mud and left a trail of muddy footprints as they walked to a separate shower. They were permitted to shower together and they took full advantage, sensuously stroking and caressing each other's bodies.

Once clean, they were now taken to the next cabana. This one had a single white vinyl chairs with stirrups. This was quite clearly going to be the place where Leah and Wendy would get their piercings. Their heart rate soared as they looked at each other, the fear of the pain to come combining with their intense arousal.

Leah and Wendy had both decided to get three piercings each: one nipple, one labia and the hood of their clitoris. They began to realize the genius of the spa -- their piercing sites were all fully engorged and puffy making the piercing easier to perform as well as considerably more arousing.

Phan clapped her hands and a black god emerged from behind the cabana. He was about 6'10" of lean, ebony black perfection. His muscles were well defined but not excessive. He couldn't have had an ounce of fat on his whole body. He was entirely naked with a wonderfully long, slim penis dangling down between his legs.

His voice rumbled deeply. "Good evening ladies, my name is Ken and it will be my great pleasure to inflict considerable pain on you. But first I need you to kneel in front of me. I will spray my sperm onto one of you and I will relieve my bladder on the other. You," he said pointing at Wendy, "will receive my sperm, and you," glancing at Leah, "will receive my piss. Kneel!"

The girls immediately and obediently knelt with their buttocks resting on their heels. They placed their hands submissively behind their backs and gazed up as Ken's penis started to engorge with blood. He took his cock in his fingers and firmly moved his purple head towards Wendy's mouth. Without being asked, Wendy parted her glossy lips and ran her tongue around his beautiful glans. Leah looked across as Wendy took his penis into her mouth. In one smooth, gentle motion, Ken's penis slid all the way into Wendy's throat.

As Wendy relaxed, Phan passed a large black wand over the small of Wendy's back. Immediately, Wendy felt the eggs start moving inside her anus. Clearly, the wand was emitting a considerable magnetic field that was rhythmically rotating the egg in her bottom that in turn was rubbing against the egg in her pussy. She immediately orgasmed and immediately felt Ken's penis squirt a huge amount of sperm into her throat and, as be pulled his penis out, into her mouth and finally across her face. She swallowed frantically and then turned to Leah so that she could lap the sperm from her lover's face.

As Leah started lapping, Phan moved the wand against Leah's back and she felt the eggs turning in her oily bottom and pussy. The intense sensation coupled with the smell and taste of fresh, warm sperm started to drive Leah towards orgasm. Ken tapped her shoulder as a signal that she needed to face him again. Once again, Leah adopted an adoring, submissive pose with her mouth parted and her eyes pleading with Ken to piss on her.

His stream was smooth and steady and Leah drank steadily savouring his tangy taste. He looked down with approval as she finished his flow without spilling a drop. He placed his penis in her mouth so that she could lick off the last few drops. "You have done well girls," Ken rumbled. "Now you," pointing at Leah, "Will be the first to be pierced. You will lie on the chair and suffer pain." Leah obediently followed his direction and lay down against the slippery vinyl. Immediately, her eyes were blindfolded and she felt her ankles and wrists being bound with tight Velcro strips that removed any last resemblance of control. Wendy watched her friend with rising terror; Wendy still had the freedom to resist but her love for her friend held her transfixed. Phan guided her forward so that she could watch.

Leah now waited in rising terror as she heard steel instruments rattling against a tray. Then she felt the eggs begin to move again. The chair must have some device that was magnetically moving the eggs. The contrast between fear and the almost liquid-like movement in her anus was incredible and Leah felt her belly and chest tense up. She had no idea where the pain would strike first.

Wendy watched as Ken picked up a large steel needle. He moved carefully and sensuously until his free hand gently touched Leah's left breast. Leah's reaction was a deep gasp of terror accompanied by a visible twitch of her puffy pink nipple. Leah had the most beautiful breasts with a smooth transition from breast to aureole to nipple. Now under the extreme arousal, Leah's nipple was protruding enough for Ken to firmly grasp it between forefinger and thumb. He stretched it out until Leah screamed. Then with one fast, decisive movement Ken slid the needle through Leah's nipple.

After the stretching pain, Leah felt the fierce fire as the needle slipped through her engorged nipple. She heard herself scream -- a high piercing scream. As she screamed, the eggs started rotating faster and faster and the growing sensations in her pussy and bottom balanced out the pain in her nipple. Now, she felt Ken slide the needle through the bleeding hole and immediately push a small rod through the hole. The pain was intense... but not as intense as the feeling from the eggs.

Wendy watched the small gold bar slide through the hole. A small drop of blood formed where the bar emerged from Leah's nipple and so Wendy leaned forward and gently kissed Leah's breast, lapping up the blood with her tongue. She celebrated the metallic taste and worshipped her friend.

Now Leah heard the rustling as Ken moved between her legs. She felt the chair raise and Ken's steady breath play onto her open pussy as she rose to the right height. Ken slipped two fingers into Leah's pussy so that he could see the egg deep inside her, gently moving. He then ran his fingers through Leah's labia, stretching her lips between his finger and thumb, squeezing firmly to find the right place. Wendy had moved round to watch and leaned forward to guide Ken's fingers to the place that Leah and Wendy had agreed the ring was to be placed.

Leah had been lulled into a warm lack of awareness and so was shocked as she felt a swift stab of the needle through her outer labia. The pain was a lot less than her nipple but the shock caused her to release a quick spurt of pee. Ken smiled as the pee hit his chest. Wendy leaned forward again to lick the pee from Leah's pussy and then to lap the small drop of blood away. Ken then firmly slid the gold ring into the hole.

Now for the most painful part. Leah's pink clitoris was fully erect and the smooth little nodule was clearly visible protruding from the v-shaped hood that protected it. The ring was going to be placed through both sides of Leah's hood with the heavy gold bar always just touching her sensitive clitoris. This required considerable skill from Ken as the needle had to penetrate one side of the hood, then narrowly miss hitting Leah's clitoris before penetrating the other side of her hood. Wendy watched as Ken touched Leah with the needle and then firmly forced the needle through Leah's elastic pink hood. Leah arched her back up from the chair and screamed loudly. She was in agony and ecstasy and released a stream of pee that splashed into Wendy's hair. Wendy was thrilled and stood up to let Leah's orgasmic stream spray her breasts.

Ken managed to avoid most of Leah's pee this time but still dipped his head down as she finished so that he could taste her. Her pee tasted good. Once she finished, he completed his work by pressing the gold bar through the new holes. Leah trembled as he finished hurting her.

Now it was Wendy's turn. Leah had had the advantage of not knowing what was to come. Wendy had seen everything and so was terrified. Ken knew this and so quickly moved to hold Wendy and prevent her from escaping. Phan and Leah both helped Ken to strap Wendy into position. Wendy felt a rising panic as she felt herself losing control.

But as soon as she was finally in place on the chair, she felt the eggs inside her beginning to turn gently. Before the blindfold was placed over her eyes, she saw Leah looking down at her with adoring eyes. The fear didn't go away but it was now being balanced by love and lust.

Wendy screamed three times -- one for each agonizing penetration by Ken's needle. She had a most incredible orgasm as Ken finally slipped the bar through her hood. At every penetration, Leah watched and fell even more in love with Wendy. Phan now took them to the final cabana where the eggs were to be removed.

Leah and Wendy were emotionally and physically exhausted. Their bodies were sticky with a mixture of sperm, pee and oil. They held each other's hands tightly before being directed to lie face down. Once again the triangular cushion was used to elevate their beautiful bottoms high in the air, exposing their labia and anus.

Leah was dazed as Phan showed her the instrument that they would use to extract the eggs. It was a large metal dildo with a gently contoured concave hollow in the end. It was clear that the hollow would fit the end of the eggs perfectly.

Wendy relaxed as she felt the dildo penetrate her pussy. She felt her clitoris expand against the little gold bar and through the fresh stinging pain, she felt deep arousal. She felt the dildo click magnetically against the egg and then pull gently, freeing her pussy egg from the attraction of her anal egg. Now she felt a stretching tension as the egg slipped out from her pussy.

Leah watched enthralled as the shiny metallic egg stretched Wendy's pink vagina wide and then popped out. She then felt the dildo, now smeared with Wendy's juices repeat the same intense motion with her.

Now, the slick dildo was slid into Wendy's relaxed anus. Wendy was nervous about this -- the egg had stretched her sphincter extremely tight on the way in. She felt the clear click deep in her bowels as the dildo and egg snapped together. Now, Phan pulled firmly on the dildo and Wendy felt the egg moving out. She strained hard to help the egg and felt her anus opening wide, to the exact point of unbearable pain before it popped out. A substantial squirt of oil also squirted out.

Wendy felt empty without the eggs inside her body. She pushed herself up on her arms to kneel over Leah's bottom as Phan inserted the dildo. Wendy gently touched the dildo to feel the click. She then took over from Phan and gently pulled the egg out of Leah's bottom. As the egg popped out, Leah slipped her fingers through the small fountain of oil and into her friend's rapidly closing sphincter. The strength of Leah's muscles as they clenched on Wendy's fingers was incredible.

Phan and her assistants slipped quietly away as Leah and Wendy snuggled up to one another an fell asleep.

Sunupper
Sunupper
57 Followers