Leah's Adventures in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," exclaimed Simon, "this is awesome -- this will be the biggest thing in porn since the Internet." His mind was reeling.

Leah went on, "and we can run a contest for the best customer-submitted scene".

Simon leaned forward and grabbed Leah's arm "Leah, this is amazing. I want to get you in front of Fiona tomorrow -- she's the owner of Indigo. She's going to be as blown away with you as I am.

Wendy hugged Leah. "You're going to love Fiona and she's going to think you're fantastic."

Simon sat back on the sofa thinking about all he'd seen and the amazing plans that Leah was going to enable. "Leah, you've been amazing. How about we call it a day today -- here's an envelope with your pay and the limo booking to get to Indigo's offices. Although I don't know for sure, you should plan on showing Fiona some of what you've shown us today. Oh, and here's a DVD with some of today's action on it -- it's not edited yet but I'm guessing you'll enjoy seeing yourself on film! And there's also a print of the best shot... a little souvenir."

Leah stood up and looked down at Simon and Wendy. "Thanks -- this is just so cool. I can't wait until tomorrow. I'll be sure to take a look at the DVD and figure out how to get even better."

Simon and Wendy laughed as they stood up. "That's probably not possible," said Simon.

Leah smiled back "You haven't seen anything yet," she said as she turned to Wendy to give her a hug and then back to Simon to give him a hug.

Leah stepped out of the suite and into a new life. As she waited for the lift, she looked out across the bay thinking about the special things that had happened today. What she was most happy about was that after several hours of the most amazing sex with stunningly good looking boys and girls, she had no entanglement -- no-one was jealous, no one was needy. She was so vibrantly alive inside.

Leah rode down in the elevator thinking more about the choice she'd made. So far, everything she had done was in private. Sure the film crew had been there as well as Simon and Wendy. But that was still private. Soon, the images would start going up online and then everything would become public.

She stepped out of the lift and walked out. Once again, heads turned as men and woman alike watched this tall, confident woman moving through the opulent hotel lobby. Her floaty dress was showing enough tanned skin to make men catch a breath and woman sneak a quick glance. Not envious -- Leah was too full of life for that. Rather a wistful thought about the joys of being young.

They had no idea. Not one person, even in their wildest thinking about Leah's body, would have come close to imagining what Leah had just been doing. Leah thought through what it would mean as the scenes started to appear on the Indigo website and on the covers of Indigo DVDs and Magazines. Then men would watch and suddenly flicker with recognition. Her face lit up with a smile as she thought about how to handle that.

A beautiful young couple was coming the other way heading towards their room. They both looked at Leah and Leah just looked frankly at them both and parted her lips. Not enough to be blatant; Leah wasn't like that; but just enough to have the man and woman both feel a lift, a buzz, a spark of passion. Leah strode past them leaving them smiling at each other. Leah would probably feature in a little fantasy play just as fast as the lift got them up to their room.

This was the thrill that Leah was going to experience as she lived her adventure and that Indigo's customers were going to share with her. She was going to be fucking in public -- leaving passion in her wake.

As she passed the bank, she suddenly thought about the envelope and figured she'd better pay in the money. Leah suddenly remembered that money simply hadn't been discussed during the interview; neither Wendy nor Leah had been thinking straight after that little experience! It really hadn't bothered Leah since money wasn't the motivator. So as she stepped into the bank and opened the envelope, she was genuinely shocked to see a cheque for $10,000.

She was even more surprised as the photo slipped out. She picked it up. It was the photo of Leah kneeling in front of Rob with piss flowing from his black cock all over her gorgeous face. She was smiling at the camera with a radiant, lust filled expression on her face. Her breasts were coloured with an orgasmic blush, a stream of piss flowing over her puffy nipples. It was beautiful. She pushed the photo back into the envelope.

Leah filled out the deposit slip and waited for the first teller. She walked up to a good looking young man -- probably about 25 who smiled at her: "can I help you?"

Leah smiled and said, "yes, I'd like to pay this into my account please." She handed over the deposit slip. The teller took the cheque and slip and started to check the figures.

He paused as he saw the account name on the cheque. "Indigo..." he blurted before he remembered why the company name was familiar. He coloured up and looked up to see Leah looking at him with a beautiful amused smile on her face.

"Yup," she grinned, "it's that Indigo and it's my first pay check". The teller looked at Leah. He was confused. He'd been into Indigo for several years now -- they had the best online website he'd ever found. But this woman... she was impossibly stunning. She couldn't be an Indigo model they did hardcore, and full-on hardcore to boot.

He grinned; "oh, you're having me on right?" With that, Leah slipped the photo out of the envelope and slid it onto the counter.

"Fuck!" he blurted. "Fuck!"

Leah laughed and pulled the photo back. "Good isn't it?" she smiled. The teller was speechless. His mind was blank, still processing what he'd just seen. He automatically stamped the deposit slip, tore off the receipt and handed it back.

Leah smiled, said "thanks!" and started to turn away.

He stammered, "Wait. When can I see you on the Indigo website?"

Leah turned round and said, "you'll start seeing stuff go up on August 15th. Be sure to check me out!" The teller was in deep shock so Leah just gave another dazzling smile and strode away.

She almost skipped the rest of the way home. This was so much fun and it had only just started.

Chapter Six -- Meeting Fiona

Leah was instantly awake at 6:00AM. She had enjoyed the most amazingly vivid dreams -- and was extremely aroused as a result. Her nipples had puffed out, her labia were engorged and her pussy was very wet.

She arched her back and stretched her hands down her sleek flanks and onto her smooth, hairless pubic mound. She slipped the edges of her index fingers between her outer and inner labia, slipping through her juices. Her clitoris arched up between her fingers and she squeezed gently thinking about yesterday's adventure. Today, she was going to be meeting with (and probably performing for) Fiona, the boss of Indigo Productions. She thought about what the day would involve. She knew she would get naked for another stranger and there was every chance that she would be directed into another amazing sexual experience with more beautiful strangers. She lifted her knees up and started slipping her fingers into her slit. She then slipped a finger into her bottom using the juices that had dribbled down from her pussy as lubricant. She quickly climaxed -- a short, intense little orgasm. A good start to the day.

She leaped up from the bed and stretched her tall, tight body in front of the mirror. Damn, she was pretty! She stepped over to the closet and pulled her running kit from the hanger. Lycra running shorts and a running crop-top. She slipped on her running shoes and headed out for a couple of hours of running.

Leah loved running. It gave her time to think, to process her experiences and make plans for the future. It was how she'd got into porn as she'd really thought through the furtive couplings that she'd experienced with boys and girls. When her various partners had let her, she'd enjoyed the orgasm -- hers and theirs -- and had enjoyed the tastes and smells of clean sex. But she'd hated the groping, the fumbling, the spots, the rolls of puppy fat, the ugliness of some people, the bad hygiene. Yeuch!

She'd become an avid explorer of porn. She dismissed bad porn which just replicated the worst of regular sex. She had developed a collection of the beautiful porn with hard, sleek, groomed and fit young men and women experiencing the most incredible sex. She sought out porn where people were smiling, clearly in control and having intense orgasms. She could tell the women that were faking it ("Why are they there if they need to fake it?" Leah wondered) and spent ages looking at the women that were in ecstasy in front of the camera. She wanted to be there. That's what she wanted to be and do.

The 'behind the scenes' videos were the ones that Leah found most useful. There she got to understand the processes of a porn shoot -- and got to see more about those models that were just having a blast ("Me please!" thought Leah) and those that clearly hated it. She watched carefully as penises squirted sperm over the woman. That was the telling part. Those that hated being there had a strained look on their face; an air of desperation. If they took the sperm into their mouth, they spat it straight out. As soon as the director called "Cut" the woman would dash off stage to find a tissue to clean the 'mess' off.

On the other hand, the girls that wanted to be there were smiling radiantly, leaning into the man's penis, looking up at his face intently. As the sperm shoots out of the little slit, she moves her mouth to ensure that every single squirt goes deep into her mouth. Depending on the style of the porn, she then either shows the camera her full mouth before swallowing or just gently but obviously swallows it all straight down. Even if the director calls the scene to an end, the girl stays on the set enjoying the aftermath of their orgasms.

As Leah ran, she thought about the scenes she had done the day before. She'd experienced so many new sexual activities. She'd shared an incredible orgasm with a beautiful woman called Wendy; she'd lost her anal virginity to a stunning black athlete called Rob; she'd enjoyed her first experience drinking piss from both Wendy and Rob. It was even better that she'd imagined and she now had a porn plan for the next year.

Leah ran hard for two hours -- she was a fit young woman whose body was perfectly toned through hard work and the right food. As she got back inside her apartment, she shrugged off her sweaty kit and shoved it into the washing machine. She strode through the apartment with a sheen of sweat highlighting her sleek curves and her high breasts.

After her shower, Leah applied skin lotion to her whole body. She then figured out what to wear. Leah wasn't going to dress like a slut -- getting into porn did not need to mean tarty, over the top hooker clothes. Leah chose a tailored skirt that hugged her panty-less bottom and clung to her thighs. It was well above knee length. Her blouse was also tailored, showing off her figure. Leah was not wearing a bra but the shape and firmness of her breasts meant that she just looked classy -- her aureoles were naturally puffy and there was a smooth transition from breast to aureole to nipple.

She blow dried her fine, honey blonde hair and decided to leave it down instead of her usual pony tail. Her hair was shoulder length and floated out across her neck. She slipped on a pair of flats and she was ready; she was beautiful.

With perfect timing, the buzzer rang. Leah pushed the call button and let the limo driver know that she was on her way down. She grabbed her bag and locked the apartment behind her. It was an impressive limo -- a very refined Mercedes. "Nothing cheap for Indigo," thought Leah as she stepped into the opened door. The driver gently closed the door and stepped into the driver's seat.

He looked back at Leah. "It's going to be my pleasure to drive you to Indigo Ma'am," he said.

Leah figured he was in his late thirties -- not bad looking! "Just call me Leah," she smiled at him.

"I'm Paul," he replied.

Paul was dazed. He'd been driving Indigo stars for several years now and was almost complacent about good looking women. Leah was different. Not only was she achingly beautiful, she was so vibrant, so confident and so alive!

He looked in his mirror at Leah as she gazed out the window. "So Leah, what are heading to Indigo for?" he asked, just making sure that she wasn't actually an accountant!

Leah smiled back at Paul "I've just started my porn adventure with Indigo!"

Paul couldn't help grinning back. "What on earth is a porn adventure?" Paul asked.

Leah thought about how to describe it to Paul. "I'm going to experience a whole range of sexual experiences," Leah started.

"Go on" said Paul.

"I want to enjoy sex with gorgeous men and women in as wide a range of positions and scenarios as I can," said Leah. She wasn't embarrassed explaining this -- why should she be?

Because she was being so frank and open with Paul, he was also able to be open. "Cool, but are you sure you know what the full range really means at Indigo?" He seriously doubted that this pretty young girl really knew what she was talking about; surely not?

"I tell you what" said Leah. "How about I describe a fantasy that I'm aiming to experience for real?" Paul smiled back in the mirror and nodded his head. This was going to be fun even if she was bullshitting him!

"Okay, here goes... I want to be sitting up on a vinyl chair, completely naked. My legs are open and my swollen pussy is slippery with two men's sperm that's just starting to dribble out. I grab a beautiful brunette's hair and guide her mouth down onto my pussy so that she can start licking their sperm out of me. Four men with erect cocks are standing behind the chair."

"I lift up my hair to expose the back of my neck. As soon as I do that, the first two men squirt thick ropes of sperm onto my neck and into my hair. I use my hands to smear the sperm round my neck. I swipe lumps of sperm into my mouth. The other two men come on my breasts and into the brunette's hair. She licks up my pubic mound and intercepts the dribble of sperm running into my belly button."

"By the time she's licked my breasts and neck clean, her mouth is full of sperm. She kisses me, swirling the sperm into my mouth with her tongue. As I start swallowing, the men start pissing onto our faces as we continue to kiss, pee pouring down our bodies as we writhe together, having the most intense orgasms"

How Paul stayed on the road was a complete mystery since the last few miles had not seen many neurons working on driving. He had a raging erection and memories that would be spilling sperm for many weeks to come. The fact that this nubile young woman had even said those words would have supported an erection. That Leah had dreamed up that fantasy was almost unbelievable. It was the certainty that she was going to do this that made Leah unique.

Leah leaned back in the seat watching Paul process what she'd just said. She knew the turmoil she'd just created and knew that Indigo's customers were going to have a wonderful year ahead! That kept the smile on Leah's face for the remainder of the drive.

Paul simply didn't have any words left! He was content to look back at Leah in the mirror, exploring her beautiful face frankly and with Leah's full consent; she wanted him to look.

The limo glided into a courtyard of a beautiful stone villa set high up in the hills. A discrete brass sign showed that this was the headquarters of Indigo Productions. Paul's erection had fortunately subsided as he opened the door for Leah. "Thank you ma'am," he smiled, "that was a real pleasure."

"Thanks," said Leah as she stepped out of the car.

Wendy and Simon were waiting at the front door of the villa: Simon dressed in slacks and a polo shirt; Wendy dressed in a shimmery metallic bikini. Leah hugged them both and realized that she was getting breathless again with a rapidly rising sense of excitement. "Okay guys, I'm in your hands," Leah said.

Simon led the way into the villa as Wendy slipped her hand into Leah's. The villa was a classic Mediterranean style with tiled floors, creamy, rough-hewn limestone walls and wooden beams. It was huge with expansive rooms each with a window framing views out over the valley. There was a lake-sized infinity-edged pool fringed with tall cypresses and palm trees. Flowers were everywhere -- cut in huge arrangements inside and amongst tropical shrubs that surrounded the villa and pool.

A woman was waiting in the middle of the main room. She strode forward and greeted Leah. "Good morning Leah, I'm Fiona and it's a pleasure to meet you."

Leah smiled warmly, "thanks for having me Fiona!" Fiona was about the same height as Leah and quite a bit older; Leah was thinking she must be in her forties. She was a beautiful woman who was clearly working out regularly; she glowed with health.

"I've reviewed some of your work from yesterday," said Fiona with her eyes sparkling. "You are a wonderful young lady Leah, and Simon has been telling me about some of your ideas. I'm impressed; there's clearly a brain to match your good looks!"

"Thanks," replied Leah, "I guess I just know what I want and I'm just so happy that you're able to make all this happen. And I also want to say a huge thank you for the money; it was far more than I'd expected." Fiona smiled back. "Leah, I'm not going to mess around here. You are probably the most important asset that Indigo has ever had. I want you to feel like a partner here at Indigo. I want you to be empowered to make anything happen that you want to. My team is at your service!"

Leah's excitement was growing. She'd had high expectations for a life in porn but this was exceeding all her expectations. Yesterday's scenes had driven her wild with passion and that passion had only increased overnight. Now Fiona was making it clear that all of Leah's fantasies were going to come true. She hugged Fiona -- "Fantastic -- so what are your plans for me today?"

Chapter Seven -- A Little Light Bondage

Fiona looked at Wendy and Simon and they smiled at each other. "We just want to check out your limits in a slightly different direction today."

Leah's smile lit up again. "Limits?" she said, "that sounds like fun!"

Fiona started to explain: "we want to see how you react to some light bondage; taking you into some situations that some of our girls find a bit disconcerting. Is that going to cause you any problems?"

Leah started unbuttoning her blouse in a confident, smooth movement. As she slipped her blouse off, she held her wrists out in front of her and looked straight into Fiona's eyes. "Take me, I'm yours," she said.

It had been a long time since Fiona had felt this intensity of lust. She ran a huge porn empire and had seen an incredible range of beautiful people performing amazing sexual acts. But she hadn't seen this combination of trust, lust and certainty. Fiona reached behind her and grabbed two silk belts from the table. She used the first to tie Leah's arms against her sides -- cinched in slightly tighter than Leah had expected. She used the second as a blindfold. Leah stood in the room. She heard a camera firing away and the faint whir of a video camera. Her nipples were puffing out in aching anticipation of what was to come. She felt fingers (Wendy's perhaps?) slipping the zip down on her skirt and felt the skirt slipping away. She felt Wendy's fingers on her calf -- lifting her foot to slip her shoe off. Then the other one. Now she was entirely naked. The camera continued to fire.

Leah felt hands gently move her legs apart. Almost at the same time (so there must be more than one person manipulating her), she felt a hand on her belly and another on her shoulders bending her torso forward until her shoulders rested against the chair. She was now bent over against the back of a chair with her bottom completely exposed.