Leah's Bondage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers

“Now that you can ‘concentrate’, please do continue.” Carlton picked up the crop again and ran it along the inside of her thigh and watched her eyes glaze over for a second with need.

“I-that is - uh-my first fantasy was not very sexual,” Leah struggled to keep her mind together enough to talk and make sense, “I was a captured princess kept in a tower and-“ she faltered as the crop teased her thigh, “and the Knight of the castle would come and romance me.”

“That sounds about right for a ten year old,” Carlton commented still teasing her with the crop. “Now telling the truth wasn’t that hard, was it?”

Leah was in torment struggling to be still, “No, Master.”

“Now my dilemma is how to punish you. What do you suggest is an appropriate punishment?” he tapped her clit with the crop thoughtfully.

Leah whimpered in misery, “Beat me I suppose.”

“No, lay on your back and masturbate to orgasm for me.” He pulled the crop away from her.

The collar around her neck felt tighter, “Please, don’t make me do that.” Tears began to roll down her face.

“Punishments would not be punishments if they were easy. You will do this for me. If you fight, you will be in the punishment room. Now lie back, Rabbit,” his voice was firm, “Your dinner is getting cold.”

Survival, she reminded herself as she lay back on the floor, her legs splayed open. Her nipples burned and ached from the clamps. She reached down for her throbbing clit and began to circle it with her fingers. The touch was a relief and she began to rub harder and faster. Her back arched and she cried out as her dignity and pride were stripped away as Leah became lost in the passion. She began to thrust her hips. It wasn’t happening. She couldn’t orgasm.

“It won’t come!” Leah cried out in a panic, her fear of spending the night in that small room growing stronger.

“Relax, Rabbit, don’t panic. You can do this. Just a little more.”

The orgasm came in sudden rushing shock that left Leah barely conscious of her Master or anything else. She was completely compliant as he helped her off the floor and leaned her against his legs. She cried out softly as the nipple clamps came off and her body reacted with another wave of orgasm.

“I’m very proud of you, Rabbit,” he said and she felt an odd warmth and pleasure in her. “Now, will you always strive to tell the truth?”

“Yes, Master,” and for some reason, she really meant it, for some reason beyond fear.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,064 Followers
12