Leah's Bondage Ch. 11 Choice 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,058 Followers

Carlton was silent, his head down. He had never known shame like he knew it now. He had destroyed the life of a woman he cared for. He staggered to his feet as tears began to stream down his face, "I'm sorry, Leah. I know it's just words, but I really am."

“I hope words keep you warm at night. Goodbye, Carlton.” She walked over to the door and held it open, until he stood and walked out into the rain.

After the door shut behind him, she leaned against the door, drained but feeling oddly strong. She had stood up to him. She had not fallen at his feet. There would be time to discover what her emotions were and if he had a place in her life or not. She had control of her future.

That night, Carlton sat alone in the slave quarters, the firelight dancing over the fanciful walls. Justine was long gone to another person who would admire her and pet her. The rooms waited empty. He stared into the fire, desolate, a bottle of bourbon on the table, the glass in one hand and Leah’s collar in the other.

PassionStJohn
PassionStJohn
1,058 Followers
12