Leah's Loves

Story Info
Leah's first lover, if you don't count Deputy Dick.
1.3k words
3.95
26k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been in the women's bathroom for at least an hour. Ok, it was probably more like 5 minutes. But here was my wife doing something, something nasty I was hoping, with a man she had just actually met 20 minutes ago. I had contacted David online after seeing a picture of his body and cock. A special present for my wife. It had taken nearly 7 months for us to actually meet, and now he was surely having his way with Leah in the woman's room.

David had asked if she would mind a surprise. She had gone to the bathroom just a minute ago. I surely didn't think she would mind. I actually didn't know what he had in mind but I was too excited to really care. We waited for her to come out, so he could escort her right back in. The 2nd floor pool area of the bar had long been deserted of everyone but us and this new acquaintance. He was taller than I. No body fat, and wasn't too bad too look at either. I knew she liked him the minute she had seen him. Her smile and flushed skin gave that away.

Leah finally exits the bathroom. He is right there, I can't hear him tell her that there's something he wanted to show her, I'm on the opposite side of the room. She could make eye contact w/ me for my approval. She doesn't. That makes my cock even more rock solid than it had been for the last ten minutes. The door is shut. She is in there with him.

Now, jealousy, lust, admiration, pure true love for my soul mate, make a gumbo in my brain, stomach and balls. My dick is on fire, so is my face. I could probably come if someone, just anyone touched me. I am pacing. Is that waitress coming back? Damn I wish I could see them.

Was she sucking him? Were they kissing? My god, he's in her, I know it. The cell phone scatters the butterflies in my stomach and the buzzing in my head. Power out at home. Need to relieve the babysitter.

They had exited without me seeing their faces. She had heard the ringing. God was she hot. They were both flushed, excited and I could clearly tell she was going to do anything to have her new lover tonight.

We were soon in our separate cars. He was following us home. She was so excited. She relayed to me him bringing her in the bathroom, kissing her full on the lips, sucking her nipples. He had wanted to show her his cock and she began stroking it feverishly. He had peeled the small ribbon of material of her thong aside and had two fingers partially in her, penetrating her, teasing her. The continued kissing, if his hot mouth wasn't on her swollen nipple. She wanted him in her. She heard the ringing, and thought if she hadn't, she wouldn't be leaving the tiny bathroom.

We pulled up at the house, David followed her upstairs and I waited for our babysitter downstairs to take her home. I'd be back in less than ten minutes, what would they be doing then. What would I find? She would wait for me usually, but she was so freaking hot for him.

I made it back. Their clothes were still on. No power. No music or lights. They just stood there in the living room, close to each other, kissing and touching. She was dripping wet I'm sure. Clothes were being removed, thrown. Still embracing, still exploring each other, still kissing. I am hard, so goddamn hard I'm going to split. I don't. She is on her knees, licking him slowly, encircling his engorged pink head. His dick stands straight out 8-9". She swallows ¾ of it quickly, stops as far near the base as her mouth would allow. Several quick repetitive strokes up and down, trying to go farther, reach deeper territory. Her tongue continually assaults the underside of his cock. She loves this. The looks that she steals me w/ her lover's dick in her mouth are outrageous, and make my balls tingle. No girlish grinning. No 'oh my god' fake feminine looks. She is hot. She knows it and knows that she is utterly satisfying everyone in the room. She's back to working the dick in and out of her moth. His precum is salty, different from mine and definitely tasty.

They kiss more and he lays her down to taste her pussy. She is almost completely shaven, a beautiful pussy that invites you in, and holds onto you if that is her desire. She has hold of his broad shoulders, his tongue is buried deep within her and he knows that her clit needs attention. I can see her juices glisten from her pussy to the floor flowing through the crack that I love exploring with my tongue. Her back is arching, pressing her mound deeper into his face. She is coming now, juices pouring into his mouth. I didn't see him slip his finger into her ass. Her anal orgasms are so strong, different than vaginal.

" I want your dick in me. And I want to be on you." Leah almost screamed. I hadn't heard her speak in 20 minutes, but she had been whispering him to fuck her silly. He positioning himself on his back, and she is up and on him so quick. I see her and guiding his cock, the head teasing her slit, and then it's in. She waits a few second and pounces herself on its full length. Her eyes are closed, but she looks like she's staring at the ceiling. He is starting to grind her. I can see his dick, it's sliding in her pussy. I'm sitting in the chair just 5 feet from them. My dick in my hand, his in my wife.

They have changed positions several times and she is being completely satisfied. She is moaning now, her knuckles white from clinging onto his muscled ass. I can now here his balls slapping against her ass. She's so close.

"I... m... cummmmmminnnnnnnnnnngggggg! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed into his face. He picks up the pace and punds her for everything he is worth. "Oh... my... my... pussy... is..I'm... comming again!" She grunted as she entered another world.

David hadn't cum yet, and I had to look down at my dick to make sure I wasn't sitting with a lap and handful of spunk. " I want to clean off your cock, let me taste it." She cooed and he rolled onto his back while she weak legged rolled onto him and brought his well lubed, but still rock solid cock into her mouth. She expertly cleaned off his dick while tugging at his balls. Her pussy and ass were staring at me just a few feet away. I actually moved around to see her sucking him off. Her eyes never left his while she ran her tongue up and own on his phallus. She then plunged her entire mouth up and down on his dick over and over. That was it. He was about to cum.

"God, I'm going to cum right now!" he belted. She was grinning, staring right at him. The first blast hit her upper lip and she adjusted. The remaining torrent splattered the roof of her mouth and the back of her throat. As it was ending, she began sucking again. This was my clue.

I was behind her as she continued to enjoy his load. I was in her wet and gorgeous pussy. She was grunting her pleasure with a shrinking cock in her mouth. I pounded it hard, but only a few strokes were in me before I unloaded my pent up seed into that well used hole. I made sure I was as deep as I could be, knowing David had reached further, and stretching her more just drove me over the edge.

I pulled out, watching that creamy slit empty its reward, running down her thighs. She sat up, licked her fingers and smiled. She was sated, but I knew that her hunger would grow again. Soon I had hoped.