Leaking Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peaceender
peaceender
292 Followers

"I'm... you know... its back," was all I could tell her.

"Oh dear," She said, "Well come in and lets have a look."

I went all the way through the door and closed it behind me and decided to lock, remembering how that had come in handy before. I walked over to the bed, and my mom slid over to the side of the bed. She sat much like she had before, except that she kept her legs closed and in front of her. I dropped my pants and boxers and she giggled.

"Not shy anymore are we?" Delilah said with a smile. She had enjoyed getting closer to her son this past week, and she had been relieved that his problem had been solved. Now that it was back, however, she was excited again. She reached up and felt his epididymi again. Sure enough they were ready to burst. As she felt her son's balls she forgot that she hadn't tied her bathrobe. Consequently she was giving Kevin a great view of her cleavage as his cock dripped precum on it. This time it was different though, she wore no bra or shirt, so when his slick precum dripped in-between her wide open breasts it slide straight down her chest and disappearing into the robe.

She finished her exam and said, "Seems just like before," she pauses, then continues, "I know this is odd and all, but if you want to... handle it, like last time I... wouldn't mind." I loved the way she awkwardly tried to tell me it was okay for me to jack off. I looked into her deep blue eyes, and she looked so vulnerable...

I reached down and grabbed my cock. I slowly began to stroke it, just as before. Delilah didn't even wait; she leaned forward to watch my cock head. Something about its smell, the why it soaked her with precum, the fact that it was so big and strong, made her forget that it was her son's. I began humping my hand, feeling my mother's breath on my cock again. The head wasn't even half a centimeter from my mother's lips, some of the precum was even on her chin, but she didn't seem to notice. Then it touched her lips, depositing a small amount of precum in her mouth. Then again, a little further, and again, and before I knew what was happening I was thrusting into my mother's mouth as she counter thrust against me. Her tongue was like velvet, her saliva hot and wet, and her lips forming a vacuum on my cock so hard that her cheeks caved in. She was making sucking sounds now and moaning too. I groaned slightly as I grabbed her head, not to pull it, but to have something to hold on to.

Delilah didn't realize she was sucking Kevin until she tasted his precum. She had to swallow regularly or let it drool out of her in order to keep it from filling her mouth. When Kevin grabbed her head she didn't know what to do. She didn't like not being in control, but she couldn't take his cock out of her mouth to tell him. Besides, she thought, he isn't pushing. What she didn't realize was that Kevin's precum had completely coated her mouth and throat. When Kevin pushed her down slightly, she was forced to relax and open her throat more because she couldn't stop him. At first it was just a light pressure, but he began to push her harder and harder. She wanted to say something, but all she could do was relax her throat more and more.

I don't know exactly how I started, but now I am full on being deep throated by my mom. I pull out, then thrust straight into her throat and she makes choking sounds. I am getting close, my balls tighten and I thrust again. This next one will be it I think.

Delilah feels the head of his penis expand in her throat. She knows Kevin is about to cum, but can't do anything. Not that she is aware of these thoughts, all she can think of is how Kevin is penetrating her in time as she fingers herself. She does not remember when she began fingering her wet pussy, but now she is plunging in and out of it. Kevin thrusts as far as he can into his mother's mouth and starts cumming. Rope after rope of thick hot sperm blast straight into her stomach whether she wants it or not. Delilah orgasms too, not even caring that her son is cumming into her stomach. She does not even care that he is holding her down on his cock for thirty seconds as he cums, but then she realizes she hasn't taken a breath for some time now. His cock is so far down it is blocking her airway, she can't even make a groan to let him know he is suffocating her. She tries to push him off, but he is too strong, and her strength is fading...

I pull out of her throat after a minute or so of solid cumming and let go of her head. She falls back and her bathrobe falls open, revealing her tits, which have been smeared with a mixture of precum and saliva. I am breathing heavy, wondering why my mom isn't moving. I stand there for fifteen seconds or so, and I notice her chest is moving only slightly. Then she takes a huge breath and sits up gasping; I understand. She had passed out because I didn't let her breath. Her breasts bounce as she gulps down air.

"Sorry mom, I didn't know I was hurting you," I said.

Her face has beads of sweat dripping down her cheeks along with tears from he watering eyes, "It's... okay... sweaty. I should... should have told you," she said in between breaths.

Delilah can't believe what she just did, throat fucking her son harder than she ever did with Mark. She feels her stomach, and it feels full,

"Wow, I couldn't eat another bite. You filled me up," she giggles, "I'm going to have to take another shower to get all this off."

I stop her from getting up and say, "No, you just took one, and Shyla will be suspicious if you take two in a row. Just leave it on for now and take a shower tonight." I love the idea of my mother walking around with my cum on her chest. Even now I can't stop starring at her massive F cup breasts as they sway with each breath.

Delilah is not thinking clearly, but she accepts whatever Kevin says, 'Okay honey, now get out of here before your sister sees you!" Kevin leaves the room, and Delilah reties her bathrobe and goes back to reading. She doesn't even eat dinner that night.

This time I only lasted a week. My mom and I spent a lot more time with each other, even watching a movie together. Sunday she was working overtime at the hospital, and I didn't think I would need her for another week so I wasn't worried. I was in my room playing some games on my computer when I heard a knock at my door.

I looked up from my computer as Shyla's curly blood hair was peeking into my room, "Hey bro, I need your help moving stuff," she said. My sister stays in all day, so upper body strength is not exactly her strong suit.

I closed my computer and said, "Fine." I got up and went to the door and proceeded to follow my sister into her room. She has a big thing for pink so her walls and bed are pink. There is a computer box on the floor next to her old computer.

"We need to move my desk over there, because this new computer won't fit where it is now," she told me as she pointed to the wall.

"Okay, you take that side and I'll take this one," I said as I walked over to the left side of the wooden desk. She went over to the other side and on three we lifted her desk. I was not prepared for what happened. Shyla was wearing a purple tank top that was a little small on her, but nothing I hadn't seen before. When she lifted the desk her forearms pushed her big breasts together, almost forcing them out of the tank top. Her bra contained them, but I could see the tops of her light pink areolas. She didn't notice, so we began to move the desk, but one of the legs got caught on a wire, so we stopped. I was getting an erection for starring at my sister's large breasts, but luckily the desk hid it from her. She fixed the wire and we lifted the desk again. It took a few minutes of shifting the desk to get it in place, but eventually it was set.

I was about to leave the room when my sister said, "Oh my god, Kevin!" She was looking right at my pants. I looked down and saw a giant wet spot emanating from what was clearly outlined in my pants as an erection. I hadn't noticed myself leaking; it was too early.

I tried to recover and said, "Sorry sis! Its... I have this problem... look I can't explain." I quickly tried to walk past her, but she stopped me.

"Wait, I'm sorry. I should have been more sensitive. Tell me what's wrong," she said, placing a hand on my chest.

"Its really embarrassing Shyla, just forget about it, okay?" I said, unable to look her in the eyes. She pushed me back over to her bed and sat me down.

"I messed up, okay? Not you, now please, let me know what's wrong," she said in a concerned voice.

I looked away, "Well... sometimes... sometimes when I get an... an..."

"An erection," she said.

"Yeah, one of those. Sometimes when that happens I start to leak... precum, and it won't stop until I... you know..."

"Ejaculate," she said awkwardly.

"Yeah, its very embarrassing if anyone sees," I told her.

"Kevin, I want to help you. I just made you feel bad and I want to help you get over this. Maybe if you let me see it you will be less embarrassed," she said, her face very concerned.

"No way sis, I can't do that!" I said.

"Just let me help you, this is my fault," she said as she reached forward to my wet pants and undid the top button. I didn't say anything, and she continued on to unzip them and pull them off. Then she saw my soaked boxers, tented by my cock. She grabbed the elastic bands and pulled down. When my penis popped up she gasped.

She tried to recover her composure, "See, this is not so bad..." Her eyes were transfixed on my cock, watching the precum slowly waterfall down the shaft.

"Hey sis, are you a virgin?" I asked. Her face went bright red and this time she looked away.

"Its okay, I am too," I said, which was true if you don't count what I did with mom, "If you want... you can touch it. Just to learn what it feels like so you are ready when you meet someone."

She looked at me with her mouth slightly dropped, then cleared her throat and looked back at my penis. Slowly, very slowly, she reached out with her right hand and grabbed my shaft just below the head. Her fingers were cool and looked small on my cock. Then she rubbed the head with her thumb. I didn't say anything, but I did groan slightly and tip my head back. I felt her eyes on my face, and then she went back to my cock and slowly started to jack it. It was easy with all the precum, and she began to pick up pace quickly. She was inexperienced, and didn't know to go slow at first, so I stopped her.

"Hey sis, since I let you see my... penis... can I see your... your vagina? Just so I can learn too," I said as I placed my hand on top of hers.

"Kevin! I... I don't think I could do that... even if it is fair," she said, not letting go of my wet cock. I knew she could feel it pulsing in her hand.

"You would be in complete control. I'll lie down on my back on your bed and only look up. You can decide what to show me, okay?" I said, trying to be sincere. She looked at me with an embarrassed red face, and then looked away.

Finally she said, "Okay, but no touching, and if I feel uncomfortable we stop right there, okay?"

"You're in control sis," I said. She let go of my penis and I turned around on the bed. I moved so I was in the middle of the bed and lay on my back. I starred at the ceiling, waiting for her. Then I heard the zipper of her pants, and the soft thud of them on the floor. Then the soft scratching sound of her panties on her thighs. I waited.

Then the bed displaced as she put one knee on the edge, then again with the other. Then I saw it, her vagina. It was shaven and the lips were small and pink. She straddled my face, making sure not to get to close.

"Okay then..." she said, awkwardly sitting above me.

"Could you... kind of... spread the lips, so I can see?" I asked. I saw her face peek over her big tank top covered breasts. She looked skeptical, but then she reached down with her hands and separated the lips with her fingers. Her vagina was pink, and also wet, I noticed. I saw a small nub at the top of the lips, and I knew that was her clit.

Then I struck. I placed one hand on top of each of hers, and using my right hands thumb and index finger I pinched her clit. At the same time I moved my head up and stuck my tongue into her waiting pussy.

Shyla had never been touched like this before, so she was taken by surprise. On reflex she squealed and fell forward, but couldn't break her fall because Kevin held her hands. This wouldn't have mattered if Kevin's cock had not been waiting pointed directly at her mouth. In one swift motion the lubricated penis penetrated her mouth, sliding down her throat, as she was unable to stop it. Shyla didn't move for a few seconds, partly because she was in shock, and partly because she had never given anyone head, let alone deep throat. Then she lifted her head up, but her hands were pinned under her between Kevin. She tried to lift her head off his cock, but it was too long, so slowly she lowered her head back down onto his cock, feeling it force her throat to relax and accept it. Then she noticed the taste and smell. The taste was like salty skin, but the smell was much more potent. Her head was swimming as Kevin had not let up on her pussy, but she managed to get one arm free. She pushed herself off his cock, watching the strands of saliva and precum stick to her red lips. Then she lifted herself off of Kevin and knelled next to him on the bed.

"Oh my god Kevin, you can't just do that!" she said, looking him in the eyes.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it," still admiring the areolas of her breasts.

"Yes, but you have to respect me. I'm your sister," she said, looking to the side.

"Well can we still do something, you felt amazing," I said. At that her face turned even redder, because as much as she knew it was wrong, she wanted to do more.

"Alright, but were doing it my way where I am in control," she said. She moved over and straddled my cock. Then she pushed it forward onto my chest and lowered her pussy onto my shaft. Slowly she began to slide back and forth along my penis.

Shyla had seen this done on her computer, and she decided that this way she could control everything and keep Kevin in check. She loved the feeling of her parted pussy lips rubbing on his shaft. As she slid faster she started to let the top of her pussy pop over the top of Kevin's cock, rubbing her clit when she slid back. This really excited her, and she kept going faster and faster, not realizing the each time her lips popped over Kevin cock some precum was getting inside her. With each movement she went faster, not noticing her increased slickness.

I am in heaven as Shyla grinds my cock. She puts her hands on my chest for leverage as she speeds up, and each time she slides over my cock head she digs her nails into me. I am getting excited to, pushing up in time with her grinding. I focus on her barely covered nipples, wishing that they were not covered. Then I look down just in time to see it happen. Her pussy lips pop over the head of my penis, but instead of sliding up back over the shaft I am tilted just enough, and she is lubricated enough, that the lips go over the head and I penetrate her. She feels me going in and stops right as I hit her hymen, I don't break it. She looks at me terrified.

I grab her hips and bring her up a little, she looks a little relaxed, and then I push her down onto my shaft. She bites her lip and squeals as I break her hymen and go as deep as I can. I don't move as she breathes heavily, nearly breaking my skin with her nails. Then after fifteen seconds I lift her up and slam her back down. She moans loudly and I see sweat drip down her face. I thrust again, and then again, slowly beginning to fuck my sister. She just holds onto my chest biting her finger sometimes and moaning. Her vagina is tight, and I am getting close. I don't know if she is on the pill since she has never done it with anyone, and I'm not sure if this is safe, but I can't stop my self.

I slam her down onto my cock as I cum. She moans loudly as the first rope of cum coats the back of her vagina. I keep cumming into her, and slowly lift her up as I fill her vagina with cum. She still has her eyes closed, and I can feel her pussy clinching my cock as she climaxes. Then the head of my penis pops out and a rope of cum shoots up and hits the bottom of her chest; staining her tank top. I look at her pussy as all the cum I just shot in her spews out onto my balls. Another rope, smaller rope of cum spews onto my chest, then another, until I am finished. I look around and see a puddle of cum being soaked into my sister's pink bed. I look up at her, and she is look straight at me. Before she can say anything I pull her to me and kiss her. I force my tongue into her mouth and she sticks hers in my mouth. We kiss there for what seems like an eternity, then she pulls back.

"I love you brother," she says, smiling.

"I love you to sis," I say. She gets off me, her inner thighs covered in cum. I get off her bed and run into the bathroom. She must have gone to the downstairs bathroom, because when I come out she is cleaning up her bed. I decide she needs some time to think, so I go to my room.

Over the next week my sister and I spend more time together, just like with mom. They don't know what is happening, but they both are trying to hide their secret from the other so I don't have to worry about anything. My sister really opens up to me, telling me how the first guy she had made out with tried to feel her up and she didn't like it so she stopped him. After that she stayed away from guys, and that when she had made me embarrassed about my problem it reminded her of what happened to her. That was why she had wanted to make me feel better, but she never expected her urges to be so strong.

The next Sunday my mother and I were in her room talking (it had become our regular thing to spend time in her room reading and talking to each). She is in her bathrobe (she had also become more comfortable about her clothing around me), and I am wearing some long basketball shorts because it is warm out. She is propped up against the bed board and I am lying sideways on the end of the bed. We have been talking for a while, when I decide to ask her a question that I really want to know.

"Hey mom, have your breasts always been so big?" I ask her casually.

She blushes, but replies, "No, they were E cups when I met your father. When I had Shyla and you they grew all the way to G cups because of the milk! Later when I weaned you two they shrank down to the F cups they are now." Her face becomes darker, "I sometimes wonder if your father left me because of them. I heard the woman he left with had G cups and sometimes I..." she puts a hand over her eyes and turns away.

I slide over on the bed and lay beside her, "Mom, you're beautiful. Don't forget that," I say, brushing her cheek.

She sniffles and smiles, "Thank you dear." I can tell she is still upset. I look down at her robe, and she that it is untied. Quickly I reach over with my hand and slip it inside her robe grabbing one of her heavenly globes.

"No Kevin, I'm very sensitive..." she tries to say before I cut her by kissing her. Her nipple becomes hard in my palm as I massage her breast and kiss her. I move my leg over her and straddle her legs, then put my other hand on her other breast. She moans into my mouth as her robe falls open. I feel something on my shorts and look down. My mother has reached out with her hand and is fishing in my pants for my cock. I also notice she is wearing black striated cotton panties, the loose kind that are comfortable.

I kiss her neck and she finds my cock. She pulls it over the elastic bands of both my boxers and my shorts, proceeding to slowly jack me off. I feel her hand become wet and realize I must be leaking precum again. I pinch her nipples and she bite the middle finger on her other hand, moaning more. Her eyes are closed but she jacks me faster, filling the room with a wet slapping sound. I look down again and see that my precum has been dripping onto her cotton panties, and I get an idea. I reach down and grab her hand, and move it up the breast I just released. She immediately begins to pinch and massage the nipple, smearing precum on her breast. I lower myself down until the head of my cock is on her panties, then rubbing back and forth along my mother's pussy. She moans more, and I slide faster as her panties become completely soaked with precum.

peaceender
peaceender
292 Followers