Leaky Hot Water Heater

Story Info
Woman ties self for husband, but enjoys two strangers.
7.9k words
4.54
33.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: this story is FULLY fictional in EVERY way! If this was real life our protagonist would have left herself an emergency mechanism of escape. Please stay safe.

***

Well I had finally gotten up the courage to do some self-bondage, but things didn't turn out the way I had planned! This is that story. We need a little extra bit of story before the story to explain why what happened.

My husband has been interested in various bondage and kink fantasies since when I first met him. We have done a few bondage games, including one where he tied me up and then just left me there and went to go play on his computer. At first, I was pissed at him, leaving me in such an aroused state. Moments later I felt like he had just tricked me, so he could go play his internet games, but soon enough he came to visit me. He had only come to visit me to make sure that I was going to stay aroused though. He added some "Liquid V" to my clit and just walked off to his computer room again. About ten minutes later when the V had worn off he came back again, this time he placed a large rabbit style dildo in me but didn't turn it on. Ten minutes later he came back to add some more V and turn on the vibrator deep in the device and push it back in me since I had accidentally wiggled it out (this time he placed a heavy pillow in front of it to hold it in). He added a ball gag and left. My husband knows that deep vaginal vibrations do nothing for me, so turning on the vibrator didn't add much but it had added something.

Ten minutes after that, like clockwork, he came back in and added a blindfold, some more V and turned on the rotating beads in the rabbit along with the clit vibrator, then just left AGAIN. Within moments I was writing and cursing into my ball gag, riding a huge orgasm. I didn't even know he was standing over me until I had come down from my orgasm and started to panic because of the over stimulation of the dildo that I could not dislodge. He had known this would happen and he immediately pulled out the dildo, added some more V, and left AGAIN. Now I was pissed, here I was, tied spread eagle to the bed, trapped, totally un-aroused post-orgasm, gagged and blindfolded (which was no fun anymore and my jaw was starting to hurt), My own juices were dripping down and drying uncomfortably on my butt. I grunted into my gag for about a minute, trying to get my jerk husband to come over and free me.

This is the moment when I found out about MY bondage fantasy. I told that entire story to tell you this, as I started to calm down from my grunting temper tantrum, I started hearing every sound in the room. I heard the neighbor's car start, someone else mowing their lawn, my husband now downstairs in the kitchen, and then I heard the front door bell. Upon hearing the doorbell, I became very aware of myself, my vulnerability, my easily accessible sopping wet sex. Once micro-moment earlier I had no desire for sex, having just cum so hard, but all of a sudden, I was aroused in a new and terrifying and fantastic way.

I thought of what I must look like to someone standing next to the bed. I realized ANYONE could be standing next to be bed, and I would have no control over it. I was still blindfolded, so honestly, I didn't truly KNOW that there was no one there. The fact that I suspected that there was no one there did nothing to tone down my sudden embarrassment and thrill of the idea that there COULD be someone there. I thought of my husband letting the mailman in to see his handiwork, or maybe some neighbor. My thoughts immediately became more devious, I began to daydream of a total stranger sneaking in the back door and finding me. I thought of some neighborhood teen breaking in to steel some jewelry and instead finding me and whispering in my ear "Guess who" before pressing himself into me. I could imagine hearing the whisper, and not being 100% sure that the voice had not been my husbands, but instead suspecting that it was some stranger, but not being sure.

These thoughts drove me into a state of arousal I had never felt before. I wanted to be discovered, I wanted to be found vulnerable and wet, by anyone. I had just discovered the fantasy that would fill my dreams and daydreams for years to come. To be discovered in a state of heightened arousal by a total stranger. Used without permission all while being willingly mentally (but without a choice in the matter) and giving myself to them sexually.

My husband never knew of my fantasy, from that day I told no one, but I daydreamed about it every now and then. I would daydream about being found and used or found and wrapped up in a large suitcase and stolen away from my home to be sold to some rich man for his use. I dreamt of not knowing who was there using me. There were times when my husband was not home that I would hide myself away in a closet like a discarded toy, put some "Liquid V" on my clit, a vibrator in me and wrap my hands and ankles all together in front of me, holding onto the loose end so I felt tied up. I would eventually orgasm from the V and vibrations, without even touching myself. There was also a time, on a date with my husband, which I had thought of tying myself up for him and letting him find me. We were in a restaurant and my husband was talking about boring things like work or computer games or something and I was daydreaming. He never knew it, never guessed that I was wiggling my ass, pressing my sex down onto the hard seat. On this date was the first time I have ever cum unaided, well almost unaided (there is something to be said about a pair of tight jeans that fit "perfectly" where the four seams in the crotch area all come together at the hard nub of jean material, and that nub rests right under your clit when sitting). True deep-down fantasy aside I realized that I wanted to tie myself up to be found and used by my husband, but not be able to know if was truly him or not. I devised a plan.

Anyways it's time to get to the actual story that I'm here to tell you. I'm telling you this story from the self-narrative viewpoint, I didn't know most of what I'm going to tell you when it was happening, but I've pieced together most of it by now.

I had decided during that orgasmic bliss on that date months ago to tie myself up for my husband to find. I wanted to have as much sensory deprivation as possible so that I would never truly know if it was him or not. This way I could imagine it being someone else. The problem was I could never get up the nerve to go through with it. There were a couple of times that I had woken up early on a weekend or holiday and snuck out of bed to grab some supplies before crawling back under the sheets. I blindfolded myself, gagged myself, lubed myself up really good, and tied my ankles and hands together with a knot I had learned on the internet that I could not undo myself. I would daydream about whatever fantasy came to mind until he would wake up, find me bound next to him, ravage me, and then leave me there still tied, dripping on the bed (I would protest when he tried to untie me right away). These morning fillings didn't give me what I wanted, and I knew that I needed to do it all the way or nothing, full spread self-tie, blindfold, ear and nose plugs, and ball (maybe ring) gag!

Well last Friday I finally made the decision to do it. I sent my husband out to the hardware store to get some things, knowing that he probably would get side tracked as usual and not come home for at least 2 hours. I told him that I was going out with the girls for the day. My husband suggested that we bug bomb the house, but I explained to him that I might come home for lunch so that would not work. My plan was to be tied up for him when he came home from the store with the requested items: duct tape, two 2" dowels cut to 4 and 5 feet, 4 eyelet screws, 100 yards of nylon rope; hoping he would figure out a use for them some other time. I hoped that he would dream of tying me up the entire time he walked around the hardware store.

As soon as he had left I went to work setting everything up (*I* had already been to the hardware store after all). I took 4 eyelet screws and screwed them permanently (with gorilla glue) into the bedposts (as a sign of my never-ending desire for bondage) just below the mattress to hide them during daily use. I took a quick shower and shaved every inch of my body from head to toe (except my scalp hair and eyebrows), another sign of my submission. I cleaned out my rear end a few times over the toilet in case my husband got creative later. I oiled up my entire body with this vanilla flavored oil my stripper friend gave me, gives the skin a long lasting healthy shiny sheen. I got every sex toy we had out of the drawer and placed them all on bed between where my knees would be when I was tied spread. I laid out a handwritten note, 4 ear plugs, my new ring gag over-the-head harness, a blindfold that snapped to this harness, and 4 self-locking leather cuffs. I added to the pile 3 color coded small padlocks and all the various lock's keys. I wanted to make sure that there was no way I could wank myself off without help so the liquid V stayed at the bottom of the bed with all the other toys, out of my reach.

I began by separating all the keys that I had. Ankle cuff keys went down between my legs along with the two small padlock keys I had marked with red. The blue small padlock key and the key to one of my wrist cuffs went on the bed near where my right waist would be. I now measured out the 5 lengths of rope I would need for the spread tie.

Since my brand-new ring gag harness ring was a little small (still big enough for most men to fit through) I decided to put it on now to enjoy it while I worked. This harness was a difficult thing to figure out for the first time since it held my jaw up by going over the head and behind the head. These straps were so that the mouth was rigid, could not be closed (because of the ring) and could not be opened (because of the various straps). Once it was on there was no way to open or close the mouth or dislodge the ring. I would need a mirror to put on the harness. I went into the bathroom and admired myself, shiny healthy-looking skin, shaven head to toe, I just wanted to flick my clit right then, but I knew better. After a moment of self-revelry I started figuring out the harness and eventually got it on nice and tight. Another moment's revelry, admiring how just one item could transform me into a bondage slave.

I stood at the bed and picked up one bondage cuff at a time and added them to my bondage slave ensemble. As each cuff clicked shut easily, my heart would jump a little and my clit would sing. I walked around the house for a little bit, feeling out my new bondage gear. I knelt on the floor next to my husband's favorite chair in the TV room, imagining myself there to please his every whim, maybe chained to his chair with a thick heavy chain and lock.

I crawled around the floor on my hands and knees pretending to do his bidding, eventually ending up bent over the arm of his favorite chair (by his order), ready for him to take me anyway he liked. Before going back upstairs I went to the key rack at the garage door and added a note for my husband entitled "Dear Husband", knowing that he would see it when he closed the door and hung up his keys. This letter basically informed him of my fantasy, since I had never told him that I wanted to be discovered. The letter also instructed him that I was upstairs waiting for him to come ravage me.

Feeling that I was going to burst from all my imaginary submissive play I decided it was time to get started for real while I was still super excited and would not chicken out. I went back to the bedroom and taped another note to the outside of the bedroom door that explained that he should not say anything or make any noises for "anonymity reasons".

I used my keys to remove all my cuffs, but I was happy that I was able to leave my headgear on and enjoy the tightness of it on my head and how it helps my mouth open invitingly. I really liked that it was obvious, if someone could see me know, what my mouth was "for" right now. I tied one rope to the two bed posts at the foot of the bed, then tied an ankle cuff to each of these. At the head of the bed I ran one long rope through the eye bolts on bed post. I tied a cuff to the left side of that rope then put a special rope capture mechanism on the right side. This mechanism had a heavy weight attached to it so that when I was ready I could allow it to steal away my rope and make my bondage tighter and tighter until I could hardly move an inch. The weight was not enough to hurt me, but it was enough that I could stretch myself out to the extent of my reach, so much so that my chest would be tight, and I would have to take small breaths, but only if I was so brave. My last cuff was attached to this mechanism. I tied a remaining 5th rope onto the headboard.

Putting the keys back in their places I got up on the bed and stretched myself out, checking that my rope measurements where just right. Once satisfied with my work I picked up 3 of the ear plugs and plugged up my nose and my left ear. Next, I picked up the two small padlocks that had been marked red and set them on my lap. Taking a good look at my surroundings and memorizing where everything was I then added my blindfold by snapping it to my ring gag head harness. I felt my head with my hands. I could feel my harness, blindfold, and nose/ear plugs, I wanted to feel up the rest of my body, but I knew better.

Without waiting anymore, I groped near my ankles, grabbed each ankle cuff individually and cuffed myself. I took the 3rd and final handwritten note which had already been prepared with duct tape on all 4 sides of it and taped it to my right thigh, conforming it to my body like a product label with the duct tape. I realized that I was still within reach of all my keys and toys and I could end this now, go wank off in the bathroom, clean up fast and my husband would have never known. Instead, I quickly laid back on the bed, took up the last small padlock and locked the headboard rope to the top of my head harness sealing my fate (or so I was pretending). At minimum my ankles were tied far apart with my legs spread and my head harness was locked to the headboard so that I could no longer reach my keys of freedom. I grabbed the left wrist cuff and cuffed my wrist to the bedpost. Taking the last cuff for my right wrist into my hand, I took a deep breath and closed the clasp.

Now I must admit that I was still not trapped, the plan I had laid in motion was one that I could set myself free, in the event of a problem, up until the point my husband came home. The rope that ran through the two eye bolts at the head end of the bed was really long. This was so that I could reach my body as low as my hip bone but could not dream of reaching my clit so that I could at least enjoy my upper body while I waited. Other things that were within my reach were the key to my wrist cuffs, the key to the rope attaching my ring gag harness to the headboard, and the last ear plug. The plan was that I could get out in case of emergency, on my own, but it would take time, especially blindfolded (which I could also just snap off if I had to). The thought of him coming home in the middle of my attempt to get free was the type of humiliation I did not find sexy at all. I would never want to be caught chickening out of my own game. That thought alone was what I knew would keep me from trying to untie myself; the uncertainty of his arrival time. Now the trick to all of this was that if I moved my right hand towards the bedpost at all the rope capture would take up the slack.

I could only wait (and play some) knowing that I would hear my husband when he came home, then I would reach up and add the last ear plug and be unable to lower my hand to the keys, I waited for his arrival. Now I had time to experience my bonds fully, I wiggled and writhed while being careful to keep my wrist ropes taunt, so I would not lose any slack. If I moved my wrists any closer to the headboard then they already were the rope capture mechanism would take up that slack for good. I was seriously wishing at this point that I had kept a toy up close, or had added some Liquid V.

For now, I could reach my right hip bone and the very top of my freshly shaved mons venus so I played with my sensitive skin in that area for a while trying to stretch my bonds, so I could reach my clit, but to no avail, I had measured correctly. After a while I wanted to play with my breasts. I knew I would lose the ability to reach this area again, so I took my time and let my hands pet my stomach and rib cage on their way up. After a little play my hands reached breasts all while the mechanism took up slack, keeping the rope taunt I swung my right hand down to my side and checked that I could still grab the keys to my wrist and head harness. (I had practiced using my mouth to open the cuffs about 20 times). Being able to play with only with my breasts was very frustrating, especially since I could no longer reach my mons or hip bone to play there again and I could not let my hands touch higher or I would lose access to my breasts and not be able to reach my keys anymore.

Playing around and lost in daydreams I had almost forgot why I was there in the first place. I had not even heard garage door open, my husband's car coming in the garage, the garage door closing, or my husband coming into the house, but I did hear the front door shutting. I should have realized at that moment that my husband would have come through the garage, but I was so startled by the sudden return to reality that I just reached up, unthinking, added the final plug to my right ear and reached my wrists all the way up toward the bed posts so that the slack was completely gone in a moment's time. Now completely trapped, I was in a world of bliss. With no sight, no sense of smell, and the inability to control anything that happened next, I felt almost like I was in another dimension where only sexual energy and thoughts of sex existed. I tried to listen, to gleam a little bit of what was happening around me, but I could barely sense anything more than the air on my skin.

Now as the narrator I need to tell you what had happened before I even got started tying myself up. My husband had gone downstairs while I was pretending to get ready to go out with the girls, well before I had started my bondage games, and he had called our local repair guys to have them come fix and do maintenance on our hot water heater. Luckily for me, the local guy, our friend, could not make the house call that day so he had referred us to another plumbing company that my husband called from the next town over. They agreed to come out. Not realizing this of course I was already buzzing with sexual thoughts of the day to come, pampering my hair and plucking my eyebrows. Since my husband didn't think I was going to be home he had figured on going to the store later in the afternoon. Instead he ended up going out to the docks at the lake across town and doing some work on our boat. I had no idea that he didn't plan on going straight to the store and then coming straight home.

When my husband had left the house, he had placed a note on the front door that read:

---------------

Smith's plumbing,

I have the need of your assistance upstairs, you might find this to be odd, but the hot water heater is not what you'd expect; it's stored upstairs in the same place as the hot air unit. You'll find it at the top of the stairs. The water heater needs to be cleaned out good and serviced; its way past due for a good work over. I hope it's not too much trouble but if you take the extra time to fiddle with it and do it right I will make it worth your while, if you know what I mean. Please treat her right, she's been with us a while and I want her to be in the family a good bit longer.