Leandra: Prey or Huntress?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fill me, now!" She demanded. He grabbed onto her waist and angled her body so that the entrance to her lined up with his hard erection. She slid down, taking his whole length into her. He was a good size, for a human, she noted. She arched, her head thrown back as she slid up and down his shaft. She bounced on his cock, riding him into the ground. Sliding up and down him, rhythmically, in and out, up and down. She clenched her muscles around him tightly. "Oh God." He screamed. She hissed and bit his ear.

"Goddess." She corrected him with a grin.

He reached up and squeezed her breasts, tugging on them, pinching them. She crouched over him, leaning forward, her breasts hanging in front of his face. He caught one in his mouth and sucked on it. She bucked up and down. He held her so that only the tip of him was inside her and then pushed her down using force, onto him, impaling her.

"Oh Goddes, oh Leandra, ohh, Goddess."

"Mmrwar Raul. Make me cum tiger!" She moaned deeply into his ear. She closed her eyes, enjoying the mating. Suddenly she felt herself being flipped over. She was on her back and he rose above her. She sighed. She was hesitant unsure of whether she liked the new position, but said nothing. When Raul began to pound into her, all thoughts subsided. His balls were slapping against her slick, wet skin. She rose up to meet him every way. She pulled out of him.

"Sit up."

"What, why, you don't like this?" He questioned.

"Sit up, I have an idea." He obeyed and she turned so her back was against his chest and jumped onto him. She reached down and played with his balls beneath her. He moved his hands around to find her small nub, he rubbed it hard, causing her ass to squirm against him.

"You like that? I thought you would. You look shocked. Hasn't anyone ever touched you before?" Her brows knitted.

"No. Usually my mating takes place in feline form. There is nothing like this on a feline body. Don't stop, oh Raul, don't stop, I'm gonna cum." He took the invitation and played with her clit. He was amazed that she had never had her clitoris stimulated before. He felt honored to be the first to show that kind of pleasure, even if he was, only human.

"I know something that will feel even better. I'm very close now. Keep clenching your muscles and squeezing my balls. Ahh ahh......I'm going to cum in side you, lioness. AhhoOOhhhhh." He screamed out, as his fluids shot out of him into her. She milked him with her muscles. When he was finished he pulled out of her and lay her on the ground, crawling up to rest inside her thighs. She looked at him curiously.

"What do you mean to...?" She began, but shuddered when she felt his wet tongue against her new-found love nub. She rolled her head back and forth. He slipped his finger into her, quickly finding her G-Spot and pressing against it. His tongue continued to flick across her clit. He'd never seen a clit as large and protruding as hers was right now. Her thighs locked onto his head and pulled him closer, wanting to pull him into her completely. The pleasure he as delivering was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. She heard a screech from above, opened her mouth, and screamed out his human's name.

"Raaaaaul." The bird was jealous and decided it was time to end the fun and the coupling. Arden swooped down low and alighted on her shoulder. Raul's breathing began to even out, but when he saw the bird, he passed out cold. Leandra pulled him into her arms and held him, wanting to remember the moment. It didn't turn out as she had planned it would, but it was fun and his purpose was served.

"Enough, Lea, you are now with child. We must go."

12