Leann Rimes & the Nashville Orgies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,102 Followers

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two days later, Dylan was landing in Nashville in time for the production meeting. The rest of his crew including Nicole would be arriving tomorrow. As he walked down the gangplank into the airport terminal, he saw a sign with his name on it held up by a young red-haired woman in a jeans skirt and T-shirt. Dylan walked over and introduced himself. She was a PA from the production office that had been sent over to pick him up and take him to his hotel and then to the office for the meeting. She introduced herself as Gina and told him she had a car waiting for him. As he followed her thru the airport, he took notice of this young PA. Her long red hair was pulled back in a ponytail that moved in time with her fine little ass. Her tight t-shirt showed off a nice pair of tits that bounced as she walked, and the short skirt accented a fine pair of legs. Dylan felt his cock growing in his jeans as he stared at her walking ahead of him. Dylan had spent a wonderful night with Nicole just before getting on the plane, but there was something about this young PA that got his motor running. "Not that it took much lately," he mused to himself. Maybe after the meeting, he would ask her out for a drink and see what happened.

As they left the airport and headed for the car, Dylan was becoming hypnotized with Gina's swaying ass. The production company had sent a black Suburban for him and after he put his carry-all in the back, climbed into the back to find Gina sitting next to him talking on her cell. The driver was a young black man younger then Gina, and he kept his eyes on the road as they left the airport grounds. As they headed for the hotel, Dylan dozed most of the way, but managed through half-closed eyelids to sneak a few glances at Gina's hot little body. She had a full mouth with lips that looked like they should be kissed for hours and a pair of emerald green eyes that twinkled when she talked. That great shock of red hair fell down past her shoulder blades. She was an extremely sexy, tight-bodied beauty who looked to be about 23.

When they pulled into the hotel parking lot and up to the front entrance, Dylan opened his eyes and stretched. He turned to see Gina smiling at him with a strange look. "What's up?" he asked.

"Well, while we were driving over here. They changed the meeting time till tonight. They are going to have a dinner with everyone there including Leann and talk about the project there. So you have about four hours until you need to leave."

"Oh. Okay. So what are you doing now? Headed back to the office?"

"Well, no. I am suppose to make sure you are taken care of -- then drive you to the dinner."

"So you are just suppose to wait in the lobby until then?"

"Pretty much."

"Well, that is stupid. Come on in and I will buy you lunch. I am famished and would like the company."

"Are you sure?

"Yes, very sure."

With that, Gina told the driver to be back at 7 PM, and helped Dylan carry his bags into the hotel. After he was checked in, he had the desk send his bags up to the room, while he and Gina went to the bar and order lunch and a round.

As the drinks came and then a nice lazy lunch, Dylan got to know the eager young PA. She told him of the project and how she was excited to be working on it, but that the biggest treat was working with pros from Hollywood. She said that with such excitement and awe in her voice that Dylan already knew that he had her. She was so entranced by Hollywood, that she would give it away just so some of that magic would rub off on her very fine young body. As they talked, he ordered two more rounds of drinks, and by 4:30 PM, she was drunk and very playful. His mind was in a sensual haze as he looked at the young woman openly flirting with him. Her youth and innocence and sexiness really got to him, and the taut swelling of her tits and hips was killing him.

"Come on," he said in a lust-filled voice as he signed the dinner check. He didn't even bother to make sure the she was following him as he headed for the elevators. He knew that she was behind him the entire way as he crossed the lobby.

"Are we going to your room?" Gina asked softly as she entered the elevator car with him. She gave Dylan a long, cool look as he stared by at her sexy face framed by her blazing red hair.

"Yeah," Dylan said softly. "I thought we could relax in the room, maybe order up a bottle of wine or something on the production". Goddam, he thought, I must sound like an old pervert, who would fall for that line?

"I have a joint, if you want to smoke some..." Gina offered.

"Sure," Dylan wheezed with lust as he got off the elevator and led the way down the hallway toward his suite. His cock was almost at full mast as he fumbled with the door. Jesus, he wanted to sink his cock in this young girl, and she was making it so easy for him. "After you," he said as he opened the door for her. Gina entered the suite and immediately headed for the couch. He watched as her tight body curved sexily into the couch, contouring itself to the smooth material.

"So it is just you and me for now?" she asked innocently in a voice dripping with sex. She crossed her legs gracefully, accentuating the curves of her thighs under her short jean skirt. The fullness of her tits strained against the light cloth of her T-shirt when she place one hand behind her head forcing her young, firm tits out at him. Dylan kind of gaped with astonishment. Jesus Christ, he thought, she isn't even going to take any seducing. He allowed his eyes to wander over her luscious body, amazed at the sexiness this young woman possessed. He never realized she was this sensual, this much a natural. But here she was a beautiful passionate woman ready to share the most intimate sexual pleasures with a perfect stranger.

Struggling to regain control of himself, Dylan walked slowly over to the couch and sat down next to her. Her whole body seemed to pulsate with lust. "It anything that you need right now?" he asked.

"I'd love to see your cock, right now," she whispered, her voice filled with lust. She lounged back against the couch making herself invitingly open to him.

"Oh, fuck," was all Dylan could utter as he began to run his hands over the hot curves of

her body.

"I want you," she whispered, her face flushed with passion in her eyes. She began undressing herself shamelessly, first removing her T-shirt to reveal her finely shaped tits with nipples swollen and aching for attention. Dylan gazed on as next she slid her skirt and thong down her long, silky legs revealing the red-haired triangle at the base of her firm belly. Then she leaned back against the couch and spread her legs with a complete lack on inhibition. "Fuck me now!"

"Goddamn," Dylan muttered to himself as he stared at her perfect body. He could feel the heat of her passion-inflamed skin and smell the sweet, musky scent of aroused pussy. He gently ran his finger tips thru her hot cunt-lips. She moaned with an intensity of passion that assured

him of the pleasure to come. He felt the heat and wetness her cunt as it throb against his probing fingers. Slowly and softly he opened her up, watching the expression of rapture on her face, as he lightly stroked the steaming wetness of her cunt. "I'm gonna make you feel like you never imagined possible," he said in a hoarse whisper, as he raised his fingers to his lips and tasted the sweet flavor of her leaking pussy.

"Will you ... will you fuck me?" she asked pleadingly.

"Yeah, baby," he replied with a wicked gleam in his eyes as he pulled her toward the bedroom.

Within minutes, his nine-inch cock was buried to the hilt in the tight, pulsating cunt of this beautiful young woman. Her smooth pussy-muscles squeezed and pulled at Dylan's long cock as he slowly moved in and out of her sensitive hole from behind. His skilled cock ignited the fire of lust in her as he drilled inside her overheated tunnel again and again. She gave herself over completely to this moment of passion as his big monster hit her cunt in places that no one had ever touched before. Dylan reached under her ribcage to her swinging tits and grabbed them in his big hands. Using them like handles he pulled her back onto his thick cock again and again as the lovers became engulfed in the heated lovemaking. As he picked up the speed of his strokes, he speared his big cock in and out of Gina's drooling pussy. The lips of her tightly, packed pink pussy were stretched in a hot, glistening circle around his dick as it slid smoothly in and out of her fiery cunt. She made sharp cries of ecstasy each time his big cock slammed into her.

"Unh, unh, unh, unh, ...," she cried out as he laid the pipe to her gaping hole with each powerful thrust. Her elongated nipples burned in his hands as he pulled her onto his raging cock again and again. Gina was going out of her mind with lust as the biggest cock she'd ever had plunged into her clutching cunt. She was close, he could feel the tightening of her vagina on his thrusting cock, and the way she started to tremble from head to foot as he ploughed deeper and deeper into her gushing pussy. The area around her hot hole was like a swamp as her juices dripped down her thighs, and still he drilled into her liquid core like a piston. She could feel the explosion starting to build inside her churning pussy, when suddenly, Dylan slipped a finger up to the second knuckle in her virgin asshole.

"GODDAMN!" she screamed as her orgasm surged thru her body. Her ass went into overdrive as she bucked and thrashed against him as he continued to ride his cock deep into her climaxing channel. She was crying from release as Dylan drilled and drilled into her hot creaming cunt seeking his own release. The velvet muscles of her rippling pussy milked and clenched his plunging cock trying to pull his male seed from him. Finally, he felt the cum fly up his cock and shoot deep into her hungry womb. Dylan was in a frenzy as he continued to shove his discharging cock into her upturned cunt and fired rope after rope of hot white cum into her greedy pussy. Finally, covered in sweat, cum and pussy secretions, Gina and Dylan collapsed in a heap on the bed, exhausted and drifted off to sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They woke up about 6:30 PM in time to call the hosts of the party and say that they would be running just a little late. Dylan ordered coffee from room service and Gina called her roommate to bring a dress over for the dinner party. Then they jumped in the shower where Dylan soaped down her entire body and processed to fuck her within an inch of her life. As the hot water streamed down over her straining breasts and she braced herself against the tile wall of the luxury shower, Dylan drove his giant cock into her tight juicy pussy repeatedly, spearing her hot hole on his raging cock until she was crying again with pleasure. Gina was not slut, and was no angel, but never in her short life had she ever been fucked so intensely and thoroughly as this stud from Hollywood's cock was currently giving her. Holding on to her hips and using his powerful thighs like pistons, Dylan drilled deep into her yielding pussy until she exploded into her third orgasm. Bucking and thrusting back against him, Gina rode out this climax while Dylan calmly continued to plough into her dripping cunt sending her to new heights of pleasure with each powerful stroke. Finally, he pulled out of Gina's exhausted pussy and pushed her down on her knees in front of him. Running the head of his pussy juice covered cock along her rich full lips, he held her head in this hands and thrust into her warm moist mouth. Sinking about 5 inches of rock hard cock into her waiting mouth seemed to energize Gina as she grabbed his swinging ball sac in one hand and the base of his thick cock in the other and went to town. Bobbing her head, swirling her tongue, jacking his big stalk, and squeezing his balls brought Dylan to the edge in no time. He let her greedy sucking mouth pull his hot seed from him, and he began to fire rope after of rope of white hot cum across her tongue and deep into her throat. She nursed on his prick like a hungry baby demanding milk from its mother. She drank everything that he had, and continued to suck on his drained penis until he sagged against the shower wall emptied. Then standing, she kissed him hard on the mouth as he tasted himself on her darting tongue.

As he drank coffee and got dressed in the bedroom, he heard giggling from the living room. Gina's roommate had come by to drop off some clothes and there was much laughing and loud whispers coming from the other room. All at once, there was a knock at the door, and it opened immediately to reveal Gina in a robe and a tall blond girl standing behind her. Gina introduced the curious blond as Sarah, and said that she wanted to meet him. Wearing only pants and no shirt, Dylan staggered Sarah with his cut chest and ripped abs. In turn, Dylan was as equally interested in Sarah. She was wearing low-rider jeans and a small crop top that left her entire stomach bare. With a dangling jewel in her naval, she presented herself as the typical young girl kicking it on a weeknight, but she had a different quality. She was thin, pale skinned, and small breasted, but was in very good shape as he could tell from her muscle definition. She seemed to radiate sex. While Gina had a little girl quality to her (a very sexual little girl), Sarah came across as a confident woman. Dylan wondered how she would be in the sack, if he ever got the chance.

He said hello to her. Then just as sudden, the girls slammed the door, and he heard gales of laughter from the next room. Smiling to himself, he wondered how to mention to Gina he would like to opportunity to fuck both of them at the same time.

He finished dressing and went to see how Gina was doing. He found her almost finished in the other bathroom of the suite. She was dressed in a short green dress that hugged her fine figure. She had her hair up in a loose bun and was wearing little makeup. She had jeweled flip-flops on, and the entire package was awesome. She was radiant. She took his breath away, and Dylan had been with a lot of sexy, beautiful women. Looking at her in that moment, Dylan knew instantly why older men love young women so much. It is their beauty, youth, and carefree attitude about life and adventure. Well, Gina's adventure had just started if he had any say so at all about the matter.

They went down to the lobby and found the car that was waiting for them. Again it was same black guy from earlier. And again, he did not look at them, or speak. As Dylan and Gina left the hotel, it was 8 PM, they were running an hour late. But the dinner was a casual affair. Dressy, but casual in tone.

They headed out towards Franklin, a small town on the edge of Nashville where Dylan had once lived with his mom. Well it had changed a lot since then. Franklin had been a sleepy little Southern town back in the day, but now it was an extremely upscale community of country music artists and businessmen. Very expensive and very hard to get into. County music was just like Hollywood -- it was just music instead of film. The power elite in Nashville was no different than Hollywood. They just said, "No, sir," and "Yes, sir," as they stabbed you in the back. Dylan felt right at home.

After ridding for about 20 minutes, they stopped in front of a large Victorian house near downtown Franklin. They got out and walked up the front walk, suddenly, Dylan realized that he was just a few doors down from where he and his mother lived at one time. Memories flooded back to him as he made it to the front door. Slightly in a daze of the past, Dylan met everyone at the party. Directors and producers and agents and whoever had a piece of Leann Rimes were there. He shook the hand of a very nice looking young man who said the word, "... husband, and this is my wife, Leann." Dylan turned to meet the country star, and it felt like he was falling down a deep hole. Whether it was all the memories that were sweeping over him, and he was tired or she was that beautiful, but all at once the only person in the room was Leann Rimes. It was like tunnel vision, he only saw and heard her. All the other people in the room had become mere shadows as he shook her hand. WHAM! It seemed as if an electrical current had run up both their arms as they touched. So for an awkward second, they stared into each other eyes transfixed, then Leann took her hand away. The dimness of the room retreated somewhat, and Dylan heard himself saying, "Very pleased to meet you."

He introduced Gina as his new assistant, which made her squeal with joy, and said a couple more hellos and excused himself. He made straight for the bar where he requested Jack straight up. He downed it in with one gulp, and took a really deep breath. He turned to look back at Gina who was still with Leann and her husband. Leann was staring directly at him with a strange look on her face. Her look was like how he felt. Hot, confused, excited, disturbed, and horny. Dylan turned back toward the bar and ordered a beer this time and slowly sipped as he recovered his thoughts.

Dylan was always horny. That was his natural state of being. He loved women and he loved sex and he loved making love to women. He was very skilled at it, and his pleasure, his joy, his comfort with the seduction process is what made him the extremely successful stud that he was. Women just sensed that he appreciated and desired them, and would treat them for the time they were together with respect and lust and passion. It was unbeatable combination. Plus the fact he looked like a Greek God and was hung like a horse did not hurt either. He had bedded hundreds of women. Everyone from movie stars to waitresses, but very few times had he had the instantaneous reaction that had occurred with Leann. This moment with Leann had put him on the ropes so to speak.

He was still at the bar when Gina came up to him and asked him if he was okay. He said he was fine, it was just all the memories that had gotten to him. Taking her arm, they re-entered the flow of the party and everything was fine. Although throughout the evening, he would feel Leann's stare, and he would carefully return it. Once they held the gaze for a few moments and she smiled at him with genuine warmth. He nodded back at her and just tried to keep his emotions to himself.

The party continued and the business got discussed, and everyone felt the new video would be a great success. There was some concern about the short time frame, but everyone concerned including Dylan thought it could be pulled off in time. As everyone was leaving and saying good-night, Leann shook Dylan's hand again and the same electrical charge surged through both of them. She quickly pulled her hand away, grabbed her husband's arm and sailed out the front door. Dylan felt like he had been hit in the face by Mike Tyson. That is how strong the effect on him was.

Gina had even noticed the second time. In the car as she leaned against him and stroked his thigh, she whispered in his ear, "Leann wants you bad. If her husband had not been there, I think she would have pulled you into the bathroom and fucked your brains out. Do you think she is that attractive, really?"

Dylan did not answer. A few hours later as he lay in bed with a completely fucked out Gina next to him, he thought back on Leann. He really did not know why she had that effect on him. She was pretty, but not beautiful. She didn't really have any tits, but her legs and ass were excellent. But what she did have was a smoky sexy quality that just said "Fuck Me!" If Sarah had radiated sex earlier in the night, then Leann was like a nuclear bomb. It just flowed from her in waves. It was nothing that she did, it was just part of her. And it was that quality that had hit Dylan right between the eyes.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,102 Followers