Leann Rimes & the Nashville Orgies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers

As he staggered into his bathroom to take a piss and shower, he just could not believe all the sex that he was having in Nashville. He had been on locations before where there was nothing else to do but fuck or drink, but this was outrageous. Not only was he doing Nicole and Gina, but Sarah had already told Gina just call next time, and she would be there to fuck and suck in a heartbeat. Plus Leann!

As the hot water poured down over his aching head, his thoughts again turned to Leann and the connection that they had made two nights before at the production dinner. As he worked with her today, he wondered what would happen. The fact that she was married did not bother him at all, if she wanted to fuck him that was her choice, between her and her husband. But she was a busy superstar with handlers and hangers-on, the chance that he would be able to get her one on one for even a short time was a very small one.

As he dried and dressed for the day, he went looking thru the suite to find the girls. The living room was a disaster. Food, booze, and turned over furniture was everywhere. The strong odor of sex and cum filled the stale air. Nicole's giant dildo and vibrator were lying of the sofa. What the maids must think of the people in the suite brought a smile to Dylan's face. He called room service and ordered a coffee and breakfast for three. Then sticking his head into Nicole's room, he saw the two women intertwined with each other, sleeping and holding each other close. They had been in a 69 when they fell asleep. Gina's leg was thrown over Nicole's chest and her head was laying on Nicole's thigh. That could not have been a great position to sleep in -- they both were going to be sore when they woke up.

After he got both women up and into the shower, he tried to straighten the living area a little before room service came. He picked up the furniture and put Nicole's items away. When breakfast did arrive, he gave the server $50 to come back and clean everything up and to say nothing to anyone. The young man quickly agreed.

After breakfast, the girls and he went down to the lobby and found their ride, again driven by the silent young black man and headed for the set. They got to the race track about 6:45 AM, and Dylan got busy getting up his crew together and setting up for the stunt. After meeting with the young director and a couple of the producers, he spent the rest of the morning rehearsing the driving with his team of race drivers and going over the stunt with Nicole. While Dylan was working with his crew, the rest of the film team worked with Leann doing multiple takes of her sitting and singing in the race car. Then there was a whole section of her posing in sex positions on the hood of the car in her specially made and very tight NASCAR driving suit. Finally, lunch came and the director came to Dylan and asked him if he was ready. Dylan acknowledged that he was and they could start immediately after lunch.

The afternoon was supposed to start out with Leann driving around the track a few times at the wheel of the racecar while the two other cars rode either beside her or behind her. The whole time she would be filmed by a camera car in front and several smaller cameras attached to the racecar to get close-ups of her. She was very nervous about messing up or going too fast. There was a lot of pressure on her to do this right, because if it messed up it was all on her.

After the first couple of times around the track and she almost ran into the camera car once and one of the other race cars, Dylan took over the headset talking to her and calmed her down. He took a lot of time to talk her through the driving and the stunt. When after about two hours and the shots with the car were finished, Leann jumped from her vehicle and gave Dylan a big kiss for being so patient and kind. The same spark of energy happened again when they touched, and again she ran off to her trailer in an embarrassed fashion.

The rest of the afternoon went smoothly as they set up of Nicole's stunt crash. It was a very simple crash (as crashes go). She was to drive around the track once very fast followed by the other race drivers, then on the second lap she was to drive up the back of a parked race car with a slide on the back. The slide would make her race car flip over and skid down the track. The dangerous part was that Nicole would be doing this about 80 miles an hour. And she would skid about 400 to 500 feet. After a couple of test runs and a few adjustments, all the cameras and drivers were ready. Dylan talked through the last couple of changes with Nicole, gave her a big kiss and sent her on her way.

She drove around the track the first time with the two trailing cars right on her tailpipes. Dylan was on a head set with her the entire time. As she came into the second lap, he asked her if she wanted to continue and she said yes. With that, he gave her the okay and she hit the straightaway doing about 85 miles an hour. She hit the slide just right, flipping her car over twice as it tumbled down the race track and came to rest about 450 feet down the track. A fire crew was on top of her car in a matter of seconds and pulled her from the stunt car. As everyone crowded around and applauded her, Nicole smiled and acted like it was no big deal. That is why Dylan loved working with her. She was a total pro!

As the producers and director came up to Dylan and thanked him for his work, they let him know that he had put them a day ahead of schedule. They were overjoyed. He had saved them thousands of dollars. As he spoke with them, he noticed Leann in the crowd looking at him and smiling. After everyone cleared away, she came over and thanked him for all his work and his kindness in helping her earlier. Dylan smiled and said she was welcome. The sexual tension in the air was thick and noticeable. She asked him when he was going back to LA, and he said that he was suppose to stay one more day just to make sure the film came out correct. Leann looked down at the ground for a second, and then asked him to come to the next day's shooting. They would be doing the beauty shots of the video story, and she would like him there. She also made it clear that her husband would not be there. He gulped as he looked into Leann's eyes. She made him feel like he was 15 years old again, but he quickly agreed. About that time, Leann's husband came up and shook his hand and thanked him for taking such great care of his wife. Dylan thought to himself, "You have no idea how well I am going to take care of her." He watched them move off arm and arm, but noticed that Leann looked over her shoulder at him and smiled.

The stunt crew was cleaning up and getting ready to go home. There was going to be a big party that night to celebrate the successful stunt. Nicole got Gina to call her roommate, Sarah, and she was planning for a wild time later that night. Dylan was caught between really wanting to be with Leann, and knowing that the three women were going to clean his clock later that night. The more he thought about it, the more excited Dylan became, all three women in the same suite with him. It was going to be an all night fuck fest, his favorite kind of evening.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next day a very tired Dylan dropped by the screening room and looked at the footage of the race track and the crash. Everyone was already on their way back to LA including Nicole. The party last night and the sexy escapades that took place afterward up the suite, had just about killed Dylan. He had managed to fuck all three women twice and Sarah three times before he collapsed completely spent. Nicole had carried on using her big dildo with a strap-on and had completely fucked Gina and Sarah into total submission. Then she had gone down to the hotel bar and picked up a married couple and did both of them before her flight out in the morning. After she had left for the airport, the two roommates and he sat around the suite and just veggied. No one had the strength to even manage a kiss much less a sexual encounter.

Finally, after Sarah had gone home and Gina to her office, he had come to see the film and after that was going to stop by the video set to see Leann. That is the only thing that had really pulled him out of bed that morning was the thought of possibly scoring with her later today. The footage looked great. The crash was a total success. Nicole had done a wonderful job. Dylan was really proud of this little short shoot. It looked great and came in under budget. Lanya would be extremely happy to hear that. As he watched the crash from different angles, he felt real affection for Nicole. She was a real pro and a real wild woman. He was looking forward to hooking up with her soon again in LA.

After he arrived at the video set, he just stayed in the background and said a few hellos to some to the crew and producers. It was the kind of day where Leann would sing to playback of her song 100's of times and change clothes all day while they shot her from different angles. About 20 minutes after he arrived, Leann saw him and ran up to him and gave him a big hug. As the day progress toward early evening, and she changed again and again, she invited him to her trailer so they could talk. Neither of them made any kind of move at all in front of her dressers. Yet, while he sat in her luxurious private trailer, he would catch a glimpse of leg or torso or ass as she changed in the next room. It was clear that she was not wearing a bra as she pranced around the trailer waiting for the next set up. Once when they had a moment alone, she came over the sat in his lap and hugged him. Yet, she never made any kind of inappropriate gesture or move toward Dylan. But all day the sexual tension rose in the trailer until to the two them, it seemed like a steamy swampland.

Finally, around 6 PM, the shoot was over for the day. Quickly the crew went about clearing up the set and packing everything away. Her handlers came and went. The wardrobe people came and went. Soon there was only the driver of the motor home and the two soon-to-be lovers. Leann asked the driver to come back in a couple of hours. She wasn't in any hurry to go home yet, and she would be safe with the security guards that were still around the empty set. The long time driver looked at her and then at Dylan, nodded and left. They were alone in a room at last. Dylan wanted to jump and jam his prick deep into her celebrity cunt for the way she had teased him all day with her quick flashes of her fine body, but he waited for her. Leann went to a cupboard in the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels and two glasses. She brought them over to the table where Dylan was sitting and poured two shots. After they toasted and kick both shots, she sat down across from him.

"You know I haven't ever done this kind of thing before. I am not an angel, but I have never cheated on my husband before."

"Do you want me to go?"

"God, no. I just want you to know this isn't easy for me. But I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since we first met."

Dylan rose and moved around the table. He reached out his hand and pulled her up. Heart pounding, she jumped into his arms. Her lips found his and they kissed excitedly. Her pussy flooded. It was going to happen. She was going to cheat on her husband with an almost perfect stranger. She was conscious of the huge bulge in his pants pressed against her. His strong hands slipped down over her ass, sliding up her skirt and under her skimpy little panties to grab her bare ass cheeks. Leann was so wet, she couldn't control herself. She was breathing heavily as her tongue explored Dylan's mouth, her body pressed tightly against him.

As they kissed passionately, their tongues dueling each other, he slid his hand up her thigh, and began to rub her slit through her thin wet panties. "Oh fuck," she cried softly, breaking the kiss temporarily before kissing him again. Dylan could clearly feel the swollen lips of her juicy little pussy through the thin material of her panties. She was so hot down there, her cunt was on fire!

Leann's hands slid down his body and undid the button and zipper of his pants. She broke the kiss and pulled both his pants and his underwear down his legs, freeing his thick raging hard cock. It sprung out of his pants and swung in a wild arc and bounced off his ripped stomach. "Oh my GOD!" she squealed in pleasure and alarm. He was huge. She had never seen a prick both that long and thick before. Pleasure surged through her pussy at the sight of it. Franticly, she pulled his pants and underwear down to the floor and pulled his shoes off, as he pulled off his shirt becoming completely naked for her. Standing in front of her was the most beautiful man that Leann had ever seen. In a complete state of lust, Leann Rimes sunk to her knees before this beautiful stranger and sucked his thick hard prick into her mouth expertly. Her hand cupped his balls as she immediately began to bob her head up and down the full length of his great cock, his prick sliding easily in and out of her mouth. Her mouth was so warm and wet surrounding his giant dick that Dylan groaned out loud. The sounds of her sucking his cock were incredibly loud as she gobbled on his raging cock. "Slurp, slurp,..." the sucking noises filled the small trailer as she sucked him deeper and deeper into her hot mouth. She needed his cum. She was desperate for it. The thought of him shooting off in her throat made her cunt flood with juices that ran down the insides of her thighs. She sucked as hard as she could, as fast as she could. Dylan was losing it. He never came this fast, but her mouth and the heat of the moment were overtaking him. She felt his thick cock jerk in her mouth and then suddenly her mouth was filled with his seed as it spewed forth. Hot cum fired into her waiting mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could. Jet after jet shot into her mouth, and she had trouble swallowing all of Dylan's jism. Some leaked out of her mouth, dripping on her dress. Finally, his cum slowed, and she pulled his softening cock out of her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and licked the white cum from around her lips, too. Some sperm was on her hand as well and Leann licked that off as well, getting every drop of Dylan's delicious spunk into her stomach. Pussy on fire, she stroked his semi hard penis as she kissed up his chest. Her lips met his and they kissed eagerly, tongues exploring.

As they kissed, Dylan slipped her small loose dress for her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Leann was revealed to him. Her small tits with hard tipped nipples pointed right at him. Her long legs gleamed in the early evening twilight and her superb ass was encased in a very thin and tiny pink thong that barely covered her pouting vagina. He picked her up and laid her down on the table. She gasped at how strong he was as he spread her out on the table. She was breathing heavily as Dylan kissed down her neck, across her heaving chest, and across the flat plain of her stomach. As he got closer to her buzzing pussy, the smell of her arousal was strong. He kissed the inside of each of her quivering thighs, and then kissed her panties right over her quivering pussy lips, causing her to gasp. Dylan placed a finger at the side her tiny thong and gently moved them to one side, slowly exposing the pink, moist lips of her shaved pussy. His tongue snaked out and slowly licked from the bottom of her churning cunt to the throbbing little clit. Leann moaned, her hands holding the back of his head between her legs. He snaked his tongue deeper into her pussy, tasting her, discovering the liquid warmth of her molten cunt.

" Oh fuck!" she moaned as she forced her burning crotch into the stuntman's face. He continued to suck and lick her rock hard clit, lapping at the sensitive nub, driving her insane. And when he slipped three fingers deep into her juicy hole, she lost it completely.

"OHHHH! FUUUCK!" She screamed cumming. Leann jammed her cunt into Dylan's face, her hands holding his head there tightly as she came hard. Her vagina convulsed around his plunging fingers. He continued to lick and chew her clit as her orgasm crested and she quivered beneath him. When she was finally done, he raised his face from her swampy cunt and wiped the essence from his face. Then he grabbed the waistband of her thong and slid them down her legs. As her feet cleared the thin material, she set them down on the table wide apart. The pink lips of her pussy were swollen and gaping open waiting for something to fill them. Her cunt would not stop buzzing as she knew what was coming.

His cock was fully hard again. He sucked her fat nipples into his mouth one at a time as his raging cock dangled mere inches from her exposed pussy. He squeezed her tits as he sucked them into his mouth and her legs parted wider subconsciously as she knew his cock was getting closer to her cunt. As he stood between her legs, his long thick cock lay against her naked tingling pussy. He reached down between their naked bodies and grabbed his rampant hard on. Leann watched as he slowly ran the mushroom head of his penis down the quivering lips of her vagina, and then back up again, coating it with her flowing juices. He brought the great head back down to her dripping entrance and this time he held it there. He pushed the thick head forward slowly and parted the lips of her hot wet cunt. "OHHH!" she moaned, eyes rolling back in her head. Her cunt was so tight he could only get two inches in on the first thrust. He slid out of her, and pushed in again harder. This time half of his cock sank into her buttery depths.

"Ohh yes, that feels good!" she whined softly. Her cunt had a death grip on his cock! He slid it partway out and pushed back in, getting a little further inside her again. "Ohh!" she moaned. Dylan slid his cock partway out again, and this time he rammed himself forward. His entire nine inches sunk into her hungry vagina.

"OHHHHHH! FUCK! OHHHHHGOD!" Leann cried, her pussy never feeling so full. It felt so good. Her cunt was so incredibly snug; it was gripping his entire shaft tightly as he began to slide in and out of her super tight cunt.

"Oh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she groaned as his rock hard cock slid in and out of her, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed. He began to fuck her harder, slapping against her thighs on each powerful thrust into her hot twat. She was moaning loudly, almost screaming as he drilled into her inner depths. She had never been filled or stretched like this. His cock was doing incredible things to her juicing pussy. The table was squeaking and groaning as their groins slapped together again and again. Her cunt was so hot, so tight. She felt herself losing it as each stroke of his giant cock worked its way deeper and deeper into her smoking fuck hole. She slid down further onto the table and opened her legs wider, giving him a straight shot in her inner womb. She groaned out loud when she felt the tip of his monstrous cock drill into her vibrating cervix.

"Ohhh Fuck! Unh! Unh! UNHH!" Leann came, her feet flailing in the air; flipping her pussy upwards to meet his thrusts as she came more violently than she ever had before. He fucked into the helpless singer even harder as she came. He was fucking the shit out of her! Her tight hole gripped him eagerly as he jammed his rampant cock into her wide open cunt repeatedly. He pulled back and thrust again into her churning pussy again and again. In and out, in and out, always trying to drill deeper into her hot cunt. The pleasure was unbelievable! Dylan continued to thrust into her and at the bottom of each thrust would rotate his shaft in her boiling cunt to get maximum penetration. As he thrust up and down into her clutching cunt, Leann was throwing her hips back at him wildly as she was impaled on his cock with each thrust. The pleasure that she was receiving was building. Her cunt had caught fire and now the only thing that would put it out was cum, lots and lots of cum. Dylan stroked into her famished cunt, and he knew she was close. With one more powerful thrust, her cunt locked down on his invading shaft and exploded around it.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers