Leann Rimes & the Nashville Orgies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers

Leann dipped her head down between Gina's legs and feasted on her juicy cunt. This was a 69 with a vengeance. Dylan thrusting his unrelenting cock back into Leann's quivering pussy, Gina licking and sucking Dylan's cock and balls as he fucked deep into Leann, Leann pushing two fingers into flowing Gina's cunt and licking and sucking her humming clit. Everything was spinning out of control. Dylan had been in threesomes before, and plenty of them, but never one as wonderful as this, with the frantic joy cheating and new experiences for one of them added to the physical sensations. Leann could no longer keep her mouth on Gina's pussy, her gasps and squeals were louder and more desperate.

"OOOOHHH... FUCK ME... AAAAAHHHHHH... I'M GOING TO CUM... AAAHHHHH..."

Gina pinched down on both of Leann's nipples, Leann plunged her face into Gina's steaming cunt, and Leann's cunt squeezed Dylan's thrusting cock so hard that it swelled deep inside her body. The ensuing explosion was intense. Hot girl cum erupted from Leann's gushing pussy until her cunt juice dripped from Dylan's balls onto Gina's face. Gina stiffened and bucked hard against Leann's face and tongue as cunt juice exploded from her pussy.

Dylan pulled his dripping cock from Leann's cunt. Gina climbed out from under Leann and rolled her onto her back. Then Gina clamped her mouth over Leann's pussy and sucked her hot pussy juices into her mouth. Leann collapsed, barely conscious and breathing hard. Her head hanging off the edge of the bed.

Dylan had not cum yet, but his cock ached from wanting to cum. He grasped his prick, and it was like trying to grab hold of a spurting firehose. His cock bucked so hard that it almost tossed his hand off. Groaning, he clamped his hand around the thick root of his cockshaft as if he were strangling it. His hard-on seemed to be throbbing all the way from his tight asshole up to his flaring cockhead, like an iron rod that stretched right through his shuddering loins. Why had he pulled out of Leann's tight fine cunt, because he had a plan for where he wanted to deposit this last load of hot cum.

He kneeled over her upside-down face, his cock a jutting purple tip mass of flesh. Leann's eyes flickered and opened when she recognized the familiar face above her.

"Just relax, baby," he said as he brushed her lips with his dick.

"For what?" she asked, her lips fluttering along the head of his thick prick. Slowly, he fed the girl his cock as Leann took him in readily. Sucking on his huge cock as it eased into her mouth. He put his large hands on her small breasts, massaging them, lightly pinching her stiff nipples. Leann groaned around his cock, pulling in her cheeks and sucking harder. She trembled in arousal automatically spreading her legs. She whimpered around his cock as he feed her more. .

"Take a deep breath, Leann," he steadily pushed his cock deeper in her mouth. She gagged, tried to pull away, but Dylan kept her in place, slowly feeding her his long thick cock. She breathed in loudly through her nose, holding her breath. As her face came closer to his groin, he looked down as his long cock sunk into her hot young throat. The tight, rippling feel of her grasping throat was simply incredible. Leann made deep gurgling and wet gulping sounds as he pushed deeper and deeper, watching as his nine inches disappeared in the young singer's mouth.

Dylan looked down at a prone Leann with his cock buried deep in her throat. His pubes surrounded her mouth, and his cum filled balls lay across her nose. His cock surged in her throat giving her a shot of hot cum that ran down to her stomach. Dylan pulled himself out of her tight constricted throat. He did not want to cum this soon. Gaining his composure, he pushed back into her mouth, delving into her throat once more. He began to penetrated her deeply again, but this time the trained muscles of her throat opened more readily. Again and again, he fucked deep into Leann's tight little throat, pushing his cock all the way in, rolling his hips as he used her mouth like a pussy. The feel of her cock-stuffed throat surrounding his plunging cock was heaven to Dylan as he settled into a comfortable rhythm, holding and squeezing her tits as he fucked her mouth. Finally he could not hold back the boiling in his balls, and as he groped and squeezed her tits, Dylan buried his leaking cock deep in her throat, throwing his head back as he ejaculated.

"UUHHHHHHHHHHH!" His excited cock jerked and fired shot after shot of hot jizz right down the singer's talented throat. Dylan trembled and shook as his hot cum gushed out into her sucking throat. He kept pumping into her tight throat, loving the feel of her rippling throat on his plunging cock. Spent and drained, the stuntman pulled his spit and cum covered tube from the country singer's throat. As his cock cleared her mouth, she gasped loudly as she filled her aching lungs. Dylan fell down on the bed next to the two naked women and closed his eyes in release. What a fucking trip!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A little while later, Leann had to go home before her husband got worried. But she promised to stay in touch with the stuntman. He really did not put much stock in it, but it was a nice thought as they kissed goodnight. He spent the rest of the night between Gina's yielding thighs giving her a farewell fuck that she would remember till the day she died.

The next morning, after a long breakfast and goodbye with Gina, the silent black driver took him the airport and helped him unload. Just before, Dylan picked up his bags and headed into the terminal, the driver said something for the first time. "Man, for a white dude, you sure get A LOT of pussy."

Dylan laughed and slipped him a twenty, and headed to his gate. Just before he had to turn his phone off for the flight, he got a text message. He thought it was from Gina or Sarah, but when he clicked on it -- it turned out to be from Leann.

"Hi! Had grt time last nite! U fuck grt! Will b n LA n 2 weeks at Beverly Hilton. Reserved secret suite 4 us. Under name longcock -- c u then. Luv, Leann."

As his plane took off, he was already thinking about introducing Nicole to Leann. Hollywood and Nashville -- not really that different at all!

The End

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers