Leanna

Story Info
Stuck-up schoolgirl spends a night in jail.
4.3k words
4.15
133.8k
86

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schaf101
schaf101
65 Followers

Leanna Price was without a doubt the queen of Creekview Private High School. All the stereotypical characteristics were there. Star athlete, student body president, super popular, came from a rich family. She was the girl all the other girls wanted to be and all the guys wanted to be with. She was also, to say the least, unkind to those she considered her social inferiors.

One spring morning, things were going as they do at most high schools. Graduation was only a few weeks away and Leanna, along with most of the other students in her senior class, had pretty much mentally checked out. They had no interest in any work or in school in general. Leanna especially was bored with what she considered such a waste of time. What good would a couple more weeks do her? She was far too good for that place anyway. At least that's what she thought.

As usual Leanna strutted through the crowded hall, that morning, giving off an air of extreme superiority. At eighteen years old she was young, attractive and she knew it. She never had any trouble getting what she wanted. Be it a guy's attention, favors from other students, or special treatment in class. She sometimes even got her teachers to give her higher grades just by hiking up the skirt of her school uniform a little bit. She had a slender but athletic body, dark hair, and reasonably large breasts. There was no doubt that she drove all the guys crazy. And she reveled in it.

She didn't have a steady boyfriend. Mostly she would just use a guy for a while then discard them like they never existed. None of them protested that they would be treated this way though. A chance to be with her for even a little while was all the incentive they needed. She wasn't any nicer to many of the girls in the school either. She and her friends would publically humiliate anyone they saw as beneath them at every opportunity.

On that particular morning a male school mate approached her. She vaguely recognized him but, as a shy student not in high social standing, she never paid him any attention.

"Excuse me, Leanna?" he said in a nervous voice. "I don't know if you even know who I am, but I'm Tim. I take history class with you. I was just wondering, would you maybe want to go out some time?"

Leanna wasn't really taken aback. This wasn't the first time she'd been asked out.

"Wow, I'm flattered," she responded sweetly. "That must have taken a lot of courage putting yourself out there like that."

"Well since school is almost done for both of us I just thought I'd give it a shot." Tim replied with a little more confidence.

I'm sorry I'm terrible with names. What did you say yours was again?"

"Tim. Tim Pacheco."

"Excuse me everyone," Leanna spoke with a suddenly loud voice, getting the attention of the crowded hall. "Tim Pacheco just asked me out. Obviously that's not going to happen. I don't date little fagots like him, but I just wanted make something clear to every guy here. If you're too much of a nothing for me not to know who you are, quit thinking that you have a chance in hell with me."

Two of Leanna's friends laughed as Tim hung his head in embarrassment and slunk away.

As the crowd turned their attention back to what they were doing Leanna joined her friends at their Locker. "It's unbelievable the way the guys around here have started thinking that they're worth shit lately." She said to the two girls waiting for her.

"Screw 'em," one of them said dismissively. "Anyway, are you meeting us later?"

"I have that stupid after school student council meeting but after that."

"Cool, you know where that old building is, the one we went to a few week ago? We'll be there at about five o'clock. I've already hidden the weed there so don't worry about it."

"See you then," Leanna replied.

The student council meeting ended up running long, to Leanna's annoyance. It was already well past five when she finally got out. Rather than take the extra time to bother to go home and change out of her uniform, she decided to just go straight to meet her friends. The half torn down abandoned building where they would sometimes go to smoke pot and drink was just within walking distance of the school.

By the time she arrived it was starting to get dark. The rundown structure was completely empty inside.

"Damnit," Leanna thought to herself as she turned on a small old construction light hanging from the ceiling. "They've already gone."

Walking over to a barrel in a dark corner Leanna looked inside. This was where they usually hid their stash. Sure enough there was a large amount inside.

"Maybe I'll just have a quick smoke then I guess a might as well just go home."

Just as she began to roll a joint she heard the sound of a car pull up right outside.

"Hello?" Came a women's voice from outside. "I'm a police officer. If anyone is in there you are trespassing on private property."

"Shit" thought Leanna. "She must have seen the light."

It was dark enough outside so that any light coming from inside would be easily noticeable.

"If I'm caught with this stuff trespassing will be the least of my? problems."

As quickly and quietly as she could Leanna attempted to sneak out the back exit. It was locked. As the old front entrance door squeaked open she quickly darted behind a pillar towards the back of the room. She heard the woman call out again.

"Is anyone here?"

Leanna held her breath, her back pressed against the pillar. The woman searched around the room for a bit and then saw the barrel that Leanna had left opened in her haste.

"You'd better show yourself, now!," exclaimed the officer after looking inside.

Leanna said nothing. After what seemed like forever, she finally saw the light go out and heard the door open and close again. Looking around she saw a smashed open window that she could use to make her escape. As she climbed out the small opening, a task not made any easier by what she was wearing, she heard what she swore sounded like a car door closing.

"Good she's leaving"

But then, as she ran around the corner, she collided into a tall woman wearing a police uniform.

"Now where do you think you're going?" The woman asked.

"Nowhere. I mean I-I didn't do anything wrong," Leanna stammered in a panic.

"So you were just walking around an abandoned building at night?" The women asked skeptically. "And I suppose all that stuff I found in there is just a coincidence?"

Leanna couldn't think how to reply. The officer stared at her for a moment.

"You go to Creekview?" She asked.

"What?"

"Your uniform?" The woman said pointing to Leanna's neck tie. "It says Creekview Academy on it."

Leanna suddenly saw a glimmer of hope. Maybe she would go easier on her since she was a student. Maybe even let her go with just a warning.

"What's your name?" the officer asked.

Hesitant to give her name at first, she realized she had no choice. She couldn't lie to the police after all.

"Leanna Price"

"No kidding, I've actually heard of you."

"You have?" Leanna asked puzzled.

"It's funny, I actually went to Creekview myself when I was younger. With your mom, Jennifer."

Leanna's mood suddenly lightened.

"You and my mother are friends?"

"Well, not exactly. You see your mom was kind of particular about what sort of people she would let hang out with her. In fact, she was a lot like you from what I hear."

With a sinking feeling Leanna knew exactly what she meant.

"But if you and my mom aren't friends then how have you heard of me?"

"Oh, I have a son who goes there."

Right then Leanna noticed the woman's name tag.

"Pacheco"

Leanna's face went pale.

"Come on; let's take a ride down to the station."

"This can't be happening" She thought to herself. "If I have a criminal record I could lose my scholarship for next year. Not to mention that mom would kill me for the embarrassment I'd bring to the family."

While they drove towards the station Leanna's mind began to focus again.

"You can't arrest me for being mean to your son, or to get back at my mom for something that happened years ago."

"Are you kidding?" She answered. "You were trespassing and I have plenty of reason to suspect those drugs are yours. People get arrested for that kind of thing. It just so happens that I really like doing my job tonight."

"You know my mom is a lawyer," Leanna said now starting to get a little angry. "She'll have your job for this."

"Your mom is nothing but a spoiled bitch just like you," the woman shot back. "All you do is make life miserable for anyone who you think you're better than."

"If she was mean to you in school it was probably because you were a whore who deserved it," Leanna spat out without thinking. Even as Leanna heard herself saying these words she realized what a mistake it was.

"A deserving whore huh?" The officer said contemplatively.

As they pulled into the station Leanna was pulled out of the car forcefully and harshly led inside.

At this point Leanna had become angry enough that she didn't care what she said anymore.

"Let me go you bitch. I want my phone call."

"Going to call mommy? Well unfortunately it just so happens that the phones won't be working until morning so you're going to have to have a pleasant stay here tonight."

Of course that had to be a lie, but what could she do?

"We'll see who's a deserving whore," the woman muttered under her breath.

Leanna was practically dragged down a corridor until they reached a large cell door.

Inside there were three other women.

"Evening ladies," Officer Pacheco greeted them. "You have a little company tonight. Leanna, this is Rosa, Sasha, and Denise" She said pointing to each woman in turn. "They've earned a stay here tonight just like you."

Each woman looked intently at Leanna.

"Well, see you in the morning."

"Wait," said Leanna in a much more submissive voice. "Isn't there a guard on duty?"

"Doesn't look that way does it?" mocked the policewoman.

Right as she was about to leave she paused. After thinking for a moment she removed the black wooden baton that she carried in her belt.

"Oops," she said as she tossed it on the floor right outside the bared cell door.

She than left slamming the door into the corridor shut.

Nervously Leanna looked around at her new surroundings. The cell consisted of an empty room with a small barred window at the end. There were two long wooden benches running the length of the cell along both walls. There was also a similar bench running down the middle of the room.

The one called Rosa sat at the far end of the bench on the left wall. She was a huge Latina woman. She had on a short tight leather skirt, high heels and a small leather tube top barely covering her large breasts. She had tattoos running down her arms but Leanna couldn't quite make out what they were supposed to be. The other two women who sat across from Rosa on the bench against the other wall were African American. They were dressed similar to Rosa and like Rosa were very large and muscular. All three were staring at Leanna like a pack of hungry wolves.

All of a sudden Leanna became very self-conscious. She was wearing her school uniform which wasn't exactly intimidating prison wear. It consisted of a short blue plaid skirt, a whit short-sleeved blouse, and a blue neck tie with the school emblem embroidered on it. She had always worn the uniform a little small to show off her body to all the guys, but now in this place she felt very exposed.

"Ok," she thought, "I can do this. Just sit at the other end of the bench, stare straight ahead and don't bother them and they won't bother you."

As soon as she sat down though, Rosa spoke.

"Hay, little schoolgirl, Why don't you come sit here by us."

Leanna said nothing.

"What are you in here for? Get caught cheating on a test?"

Leanna just stared straight ahead trying to ignore her.

"Or is it for being a slutty little fake virgin?"

"Or are you a real virgin who just acts and dresses like a slut?"

She said nothing but blushed slightly.

"Well, answer me."

"Pleas just let them leave me alone," Leanna thought, becoming more frightened, still firmly fixing her gaze on the cell door.

"Maybe we should find out," suggested Rosa as she stood up and strolled towards her.

The large Latina woman sat down next to Leanna, sliding in close. She slowly slid her hand along the nervous girl's thigh causing it to tremble just a little. She did her best to try and remain perfectly still.

"Not in a talking mood, are we?" Rose whispered in her ear.

"Oh why can't she just leave me alone?" Leanna thought to herself.

Still looking straight ahead Leanna shivered and clenched up when the woman brought her face close and gave terrified girl a kiss on the cheek. Leanna closed her eyes tightly shut nearly paralyzed with a mixture of fear and embarrassment. Normally she would have been disgusted at the thought of being touched this way by another woman. But in the dank dimly lit room, helpless to leave, all she could do was accept it. Sasha sat down on her other side keeping her from scooting away.

"That's ok, I bet you want us to leave you be don't you?"

Leanna gave a nervous little nod.

"Say it then" Said Rose calmly as she gently brushed Leanna's dark hair away to the side. "Say please."

"P-please" Leanna softly squeaked in a mousy voice.

"So she can talk," proclaimed Rose. "Well, the problem is, it's late, we've been in this cell for a while and we need to blow off some steam. What do you think ladies?"

The others grinned deviously.

"I think we're in agreement. Let's have some fun."

Leanna started to get light headed. What were they going to do? Denise cracked her knuckles giving Leanna some idea of what her fate would be if she resisted.

Standing in front of her, Rose gave a tug on Leanna's tie. Even if she currently had the state of mind to put up a fight she realized things would go much better if she simply obeyed at this point. Slowly, her big doe eyes staring up wide with fright, she allowed Rosa to lead her to her feet. The other two circled around on either side. Rose undid the tie and slid it off through the collar tossing it to the floor.

Without saying a word, Sasha and Denise both kneeled down and ran their hands up her legs which were desperately pressed together. Past her now shivering knees and along her smooth, bare, white thighs. They reached underneath her skirt and brushed their fingertips along her thin white panties. Through them Leanna felt a small tingle. She let out a soft whimper. Denise removed her hands from under the skirt and began to slowly tear open the front of her pristine white dress shirt. With a hard pull it was torn open sending several buttons flying through the air. The harsh action gave Leanna a quick burst of adrenalin, interrupting her submissive daze. She quickly tried to cover herself with her hands while making a break. Before she could get anywhere Sasha grabbed both arms from behind and pulled the struggling girl to the end of the long bench in the middle of the cell. Pushing her on her back Denise moved in and grabbed the ankles holding them to the floor. Leanna was pinned on her back, her legs

open straddling the bench.

Sasha threw one of her own legs over Leanna's hips, and let her large girth hold the smaller girl down. Now able to let go, Denise reached under the skirt and removed the silk panties leaving them bunched at her ankles, her privates completely exposed.

Holding up Leanna's legs from the knees, Sasha bent down gently flicked her tongue out along the edge of the now exposed vagina. At first the sensation of being licked caused Leanna to stop struggling and clench up. As the tongue slowly moved deeper in and out, a feeling of arousal began to sweep over her. Feeling the cool air in the room against her moistening pussy, she let out a faint sigh.

Denise knelt down at her side and pulled Leanna's bra down underneath her breasts. With the tips of her fingers Denise began to lightly pinch and twist the nipples. Stopping for a moment to give each one a lick she then continued to twist back and forth with increasingly more force. The sharp pain from her breasts mixed with the increasing pleasurable sensation from below caused her to moan.

"Looks like she's getting in to it" said Rosa, standing a few feet away.

"I'm starting to get wet just watching. Here, want a taste?"

With that she moved next to Leanna's head and hiked up her leather skirt revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. Stepping one leg over the bench she positioned herself so that her own pussy hovered right over Leanna's face.

"Taste," she commanded.

Leanna shut her eyes as she felt the heat from Rose's pussy.

"Use your tongue," Rose commanded. She gave one of Leanna's bare breasts a sharp slap. Slowly the helpless girl stuck her tongue out so that the tip just touched Rose's opening, then shot back when she tasted the juices emanating from within.

"You can do better than that," shouted Rose as she gave Leanna's breast another firm slap. "Lap it all up."

Again Leanna stuck her tongue out and this time began to lick. She should have been disgusted by this act, but with the sensations from below she wasn't able to think about it. Deeper and deeper her tongue explored Rose's vagina just as Sasha's tongue explored hers. Rosa's juices poured out onto Leanna's face and into her mouth. This went on for some time. Sasha continued lapping at her from below, Denise pinched and licked her nipples, and Rose stood over her face in ecstasy. The arousal Leanna was feeling was starting to overwhelm her. Finally, just before she couldn't hold it in anymore, the ordeal stopped. Rose stepped off and Sasha quickly pulled away, letting her legs flop to the floor.

Breathing heavily Leanna tried to regain control of her senses. Before she could respond she was pulled up to her feet. Her skirt was pulled down and her shirt was removed completely. She was then turned around and pushed face down on the bench. She felt her bra being undone from behind. Quickly her brief respite was over as she felt Denise put her face in between her legs. As Denise held her down, Sasha lay back down on the bench just in front. She wrapped her legs around Leanna's head so that her face was smothered by her pussy.

"You know what to do" said Rosa.

Leanna again opened her mouth and began licking, this time deep inside Slash's waiting vagina. Again this continued until, just before Leanna began to quiver with anticipation, both women pulled away. There was another repositioning and trading of duties among the women and a similar ordeal began. This pattern continued over and over. Each woman took turns eating and being eaten.

Finally they pulled Leanna to her feet, but instead of pushing her back down again they threw her backwards into the jail door. The three large women stepped back and took a moment to recharge. Exhausted, Leanna stood limply griping the bars behind her. Wearing nothing but her shoes and socks, she gladly let the cool air wash over her sweat stained body. Her hair mated against her pretty face with a mixture of sweet and the other ladies' juices.

At least it was over, she thought in a daze. She was wrong.

"That was fun," declared Rosa after a moment. "But I don't think the little princess had as good a time as we did. Maybe it would help if we play with some toys." At that moment Leanna realized why the baton was left.

"Oh, please no," She thought.

Denise and Sasha took both her arms and led her back to the bench as Rosa reached through the bars to pick up the baton. "Here we go," she said twirling the black wooden stick in her hand.

"Don't do this," Leanna pleaded with a bit of reinvigorated energy.

schaf101
schaf101
65 Followers
12