Leanna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schaf101
schaf101
64 Followers

Lying on the throne there was a large rubber strap-on dildo.

"You want me to use this?" Rosa Asked.

The girl couldn't bring herself to reply.

"Well since you were so helpful to my men I'm happy to fulfill my promise."

Rosa grabbed Leanna by the bun of hair. She pushed her over one of the armrests of the throne. While holding her in place with one arm, the dominating woman fastened the strap-on to her broad waist.

She slowly ran her hands along her helpless prisoner's back. Leaning over her, she gently removed the now moistened panties.

"Is this what you want?" She whispered in her ear as she caressed the girl's bare behind.

Leanna nodded vigorously. She knew she shouldn't be succumbing to these feelings, but as had been the case for some time now she couldn't resist the desire.

"Let me hear it."

Rosa's fingers lightly brushed across her pussy causing her to quiver in anticipation.

"Yes, I want this" the trembling girl softly squeaked.

Rosa started by inserting her index finger into Leanna's soft pussy. She rubbed her clit until it became nice and wet. Inward the finger was drilled, followed by the entire hand. Leanna released an audible gasp at the intrusion. The hand moved out and back in again in quick succession plunging deeper inside. It was roughly pulled out once again this time completely. Leanna took a moment to catch her breath.

Then came the strap-on. Rosa ran her wet hand over the rubber, coating it with Leanna's own juices. With the skill of an expert, her hips maneuvered up and down. It pressed lightly against the stretched vagina at first, then deeper in.

With a delighted smile, the dominating woman twisted two fingers into Leanna's prone asshole, even as the artificial member continued to push in and out. This is what Leanna had been waiting for. As they gently rotated, the fingers began to spread apart. After a sufficient space was cleared another finger was inserted. And then another, and another. With both openings full, the helpless girl began to lose focus. The fingers moved back and forth ever widening the hole. The strap-on moved forwards and backward, harder and harder.

Moments passed, or possibly hours as far as she could tell. Finally there was a brief respite. The fingers were removed. And the strap-on was harshly pulled out. Cool air messaged the retightening holes.

Before she could return to her senses, the wet rubber was this time pressed into her ass. Deeper and deeper, the thick shaft made Leanna feel like she was being torn open. Her knees clenched. Deep moans were heard somewhere in the background. She vaguely came to realize that they were coming from her.

After repeated thrusts, the moans were replaced with screams. Leanna's world went black. She had no feeling beyond the mixture of pain and pleasure that was being inflicted upon her.

Rosa's hand made a fist in the pussy. Both of Leanna's holes were simultaneously pushed to what felt like their limit. She had never experienced anything like this before. This was of far greater intensity than what was experienced in the jail cell.

In and out Rosa's hand moved with ever more force. Back and forth the rubber shaft pushed, each time giving Leanna the sensation like she would finally be split in two.

Then with what felt like a violent explosion, Leanna let loose. Her entire body convulsed in orgasm. She felt like she was being shattered into a thousand pieces.

Falling limp over the chair Rosa pulled out of the tired girl's body a final time. Only barely regaining any sense of her surroundings a firm slap was felt on the abused bottom as if to indicate a completion of the ordeal. Breathing heavily, her ass felt a spike of sourness with every breath.

The exhausted girl was scooped up by Ty. Limp like a sack of wheat, she was carried back to the small room and tossed on the firm mattress. The light went out and the door slammed shut. She was taken by a deep sleep.

As the sun crept in her eyes the next morning Leanna began to slowly wake. It was barely dawn and she was lying outside on a pile of garbage bags in the alley she was taken from the night before. Cars were heard in the distance along with the far off voices of people who were just starting the day.

She almost felt like last night was a dream if not for the pain still lingering in her ass. Gingerly getting up Leanna braced herself on the nearby dumpster resting her head in her hand. After regaining her senses she set out to walk home.

Just as she was exiting the ally she absentmindedly rubbed her aching behind and made a sudden realization. She was wearing exactly what she had on during the events of the previous night. She still had on black boots and gloves, a black leather corset, and a collar around her neck. The only difference was her hair was in disarray, partially falling out of the bun, and gone was the silk underwear. The clothes she had on earlier in the night were nowhere to be seen.

Covering herself as best she could with her hands she stepped out into the street. Several passersby stopped and stared as she slowly set off for home. She had no choice but to walk the whole way dressed like the whore she now felt like.

schaf101
schaf101
64 Followers
12