Leanna Ch. 03

Story Info
She starts a new job, whether she wants it or not.
6.5k words
4.39
34.7k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schaf101
schaf101
64 Followers

The university Leanna was attending was in town, but she still moved into a dormitory. It was easier than making the commute every morning on a bus, and besides which, it gave her some much desired freedom from living at home with her mother. College would be an opportunity to start over, she thought. The events of last summer could be dismissed as nothing more than a crazy adventure and she could move on with her life. That was her hope anyway.

One afternoon, she found herself walking through the campus with her friend Shawna. It was a sunny day and neither of them was in a hurry to get to their next class. Her friend was talking about some guy she had just dumped, what a loser he was and how great she was and so forth. Leanna was only vaguely listening when something caught her complete attention. A tall African American man was leaning underneath a nearby tree. As he stared at her, she immediately recognized him. Daryl was one of the men from her ordeal a few weeks earlier, the one who lured her into Rosa's dungeon.

"Oh my god, what is he doing here?" She thought in a panic.

"Hey there," the man called out as soon as they walked by. "Funny meeting you here Ms. Price."

Leanna was shocked. Part of her wanted to run, but with her friend right there what could she do?

"Hey, I'm Daryl," he introduced himself to Leanna's friend with a charming but devious smile.

"Hi. How do you know Leanna?" The girl spoke, suspiciously looking at the large black man standing in front of them.

"Well, we..."

"He's a friend of my mom's," Leanna quickly interrupted. "Listen, you should probably get to class. We have to talk for a quick sec. I'll be right behind you."

"Ya sure," the girl replied warily.

As she walked off Daryl's smile faded and he spoke in a soft but firm voice.

"Rosa wants to see you again."

"What? Forget it. How did you even know where I was?"

"Oh please. She's been keeping tabs on you since you first met."

Leanna was surprised at first, but quickly realized that this should have been obvious to her.

"Well I don't want anything to do with you people ever again."

"It's not up to you. Rosa wants to see you and she's going to."

Daryl held up his phone.

"You recognize this video?"

Leanna almost fell to the ground when she saw what was playing on the small screen. There was no sound but the picture was clear. It showed her on her knees orally pleasuring two men. Their faces couldn't be made out but she knew it was Daryl and Ty, the other man she encountered in Rosa's dungeon.

The shock of seeing herself performing the humiliating task quickly gave way to the realization that she was being filmed while doing it.

"What is this?" She asked, eyes fixed on the screen.

"Shocking isn't it? We had cameras set up in our own hideout." Daryl said sarcastically. "But that's not all. Remember this?"

He swiped the screen to reveal another video. This one showed Leanna in the prison cell, where she had met Rosa for the first time. It showed her having relations with three other women.

"How..."

"We were able to get this tape from a certain police officer who Rosa's become pretty tight with. Actually I hear you had something to do with that."

Leanna recalled her meeting with Officer Pacheco the night she was arrested.

"Anyway, unless you want these videos to be seen by everyone you've ever met, you're going to meet with Rosa."

Leanna was stunned. What could she do? Obviously the police weren't going to be any help. Even if they were, her mom would definitely find out about it. She couldn't let her get involved.

Just like that she was trapped. She had no choice but to allow herself to be pulled back into Rosa's world.

"My car's just over there."

Daryl shut off his phone, put his arm around the dumbfounded girl's shoulder and they strode off.

The car was parked in an empty lot just a short walk away. No one was around. Leanna looked into the heavily tinted windows but was unable to see inside. She turned back towards Daryl, as he opened the rear door and gently pushed her down into the seat. The windows were blacked out from the inside as well. She couldn't see anything that was going on outside. Nor could she make out where they were driving.

After several minutes, Leanna was eventually taken out and led through a dark garage. A pair of large doors opened revealing a brightly lit room. The sudden light shown into the girl's brown eyes causing her to wince. Strong hands pushed on Leanna's back causing her to drop down to her knees. After a moment of adjustment she recognized her surroundings. It was the lair she had been taken to to see Rosa the last time they met.

Standing in front of her, next to Daryl, was someone else Leanna recognized. Sasha was one of the women who had helped Rosa violate her in the jail. And sure enough, on the large throne in the center of the room sat Rosa herself.

"Welcome back," the woman spoke.

As was the case the first two times she laid eyes on the powerful Latina, Leanna found she was speechless. She just stared, transfixed by the woman's imposing presence.

"I know you probably thought that our last encounter was a onetime thing, but I'm going to need you to do one more thing for me."

Leanna had a frightened look on her face.

"I've been thinking a lot about my sweet little schoolgirl lately," Rosa referred to Leanna. "And when I found out that I needed a replacement for one of my ladies tonight, I figured it would be the perfect job for you."

"Ladies?" Leanna softly questioned.

"You know, one of my employees, one of my professional companions."

"What!?" Leanna thought to herself. "She wants me to fill in for one of her hookers? There's no way."

"I can't." was all the timid girl could think to utter.

"Sure you can. I believe Daryl has talked to you about the consequences of refusal. Now personally I'd love to make those films public. Let everyone enjoy them as much as I do. But I know that's not what you want, is it?"

Leanna just shook her head.

"Good. Then tonight you're going to work the streets and make me some money. Afterwards you'll be free to go and we won't have to involve anyone else. And don't worry, you'll fit right in on the street," Rosa said with a smile. "Sasha here will dress you all nice and pretty and take you out."

Leanna was pulled to her feet and taken by the arm by the tall black woman in front of her.

"Make sure to follow her orders," Rosa called out as the two walked out the door.

Leanna was taken to the familiar room she stayed in last time. As before, it was almost empty except for a dirty mattress which now had a box sitting on it.

"Your clothes are in there. Get dressed." Sasha commanded.

Inside the box was a pink tube top, a black skirt that was so short it practically looked like a headband, and a pair of thigh high fishnet stockings. At the bottom there was also a pair of high heel stiletto shoes.

Looking back at Sasha as if to protest, Leanna saw that the other woman was standing in the doorway, her eyes fixed on the smaller girl.

"What can I do?" She considered. "I can't let them release that video, but I can't do this, can I?"

She finally came to the conclusion that, even though she didn't exactly know what to expect, it would be better than the alternative of public humiliation as opposed to private.

"Alright," she said to Sasha. "Could you give me some privacy while I put these on?"

"No. You can change in front of me," she replied.

Realizing there was no point in arguing, Leanna turned and began to take out the garments from the box. She took off her shoes and removed her blue jeans and T-shirt.

"Underwear too," Sasha ordered.

Pausing for just a moment, Leanna turned her back and slowly undid her bra and took off her panties. Feeling the cold air of the room she quickly reached for the new clothing, though their size would do little to provide warmth. The shivering girl put on the top and adjusted it as best she could. Stepping into the skirt she tried pulling it down as much as she could without it falling off. It still barely covered her ass. Sitting on the bed, she pulled on the stockings which came up to about mid-thigh. Finally she fastened the shoes and stood up. She caught a look at herself in the mirror hanging on the wall. Never in her life did she think she would wear this kind of thing.

As she was about to turn away in disgust, Sash came up behind her holding two large hoop earrings. Leanna just stood and watched as she fastened them on.

"Turn towards me," Sasha commanded.

She began to apply makeup on Leanna's pretty face. She worked for several minutes until she finally completed the task to her satisfaction. She then pulled out a small bottle of hair gel from her purse. Squirting a large amount on her hand, she ran it through the girl's silky brown hair holding it back.

"Come with me."

Just as they were leaving the room Leanna saw herself in the mirror one more time. She almost didn't recognize herself. She really did look like a whore.

As the two ladies walked through the hallway, Leanna stumbled a bit, not used to the very high heels. Once again the helpless girl was lead out through the garage and into the backseat of a car. It was a limousine this time. She still couldn't see out the windows.

Inside the car two other women sat beside Sasha. They were each dressed similar to Leanna, though they were older and heavier set. None of them seemed to show any of the apprehension that the younger girl felt.

After arriving at their destination, which was a street corner somewhere down town, everyone got out and the limo drove off.

Leanna stood nervously as the other ladies started to spread out along the sidewalk. She heard the sounds of a car horn honking in the distance. It was a clear but cool night with a slight breeze causing the scantily clad girl to shiver a bit. Suddenly a thought popped into her head.

"What if somebody I know were to drive by and see me like this? Hopefully they wouldn't recognize me."

Even worse she began to think about the possibility of a cop seeing her. Surely these women would only come here knowing it was safe. Then again, Leanna knew first hand that Rosa had been arrested at least once. Looking around she lowered her head and took a step back out from the lights of the street lamps. She wrapped her arms around her chest as she tried as best she could to blend into the shadows.

After standing as discreetly as she could for several minutes, a car abruptly came roaring down the street. It swerved right and left haphazardly until it came to screeching stop next to the sidewalk right in front of Leanna. Its window rolled down revealing a heavy set older man with a cheap orange spray tan and a sunken face. He had on a disheveled collared shirt and ratty looking tie loosely strung around his neck.

He lazily stared at the women with his bloodshot eyes and a sunken face.

"Evening ladies," he stammered.

He was clearly inebriated.

"Got some money here, wanna spend it on some pussy tonight."

He waved a wad of cash around.

"This guy is disgusting," Leanna thought to herself. "He looks like he can barely keep from passing out."

"What did you have in mind?" Sasha strolled towards the car.

The man stared at each lady, one by one. Finally getting to Leanna, he pointed a chubby finger at her.

"The little white bitch. Let me have a look."

Leanna looked around briefly as if to confirm he was talking about her. She then slowly stepped out into the light allowing the man to examine her in full. He wearily smiled.

"Different then what I usually see round here. Let me see its snatch."

He spoke to Sasha as if Leanna was just some kind of mannequin.

"You heard him," Sasha commanded. "Give him a look under the hood."

"What?" Leanna softly uttered, again nervously looking around at the other girls.

The others just stood around, casually watching.

"Come over here and pull that skirt up." Sasha said sternly, slightly annoyed form having to repeat herself.

Leanna hesitatingly walked to Sasha's side next to the car and stood still for a moment.

"I can't," she whispered. "Out here in the open?"

Sasha glared at her as if to say she wasn't going to ask again. Taking just one more moment to think, Leanna decided that there was no point in protesting. No one was really around anyway. She gently reached down and grabbed the bottom of the tight leather skirt. With her eyes tightly shut she pulled it up exposing the pink flesh of her pussy.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this," she said to herself as she felt a breeze brush past.

"Alright," the man said with a devilish grin as he reached across the passenger's seat and pushed the door open. "I'll take her virginity tonight."

"Ha, virginity, right." Sasha chuckled sarcastically at the assumption.

"Well, have fun."

She nudged the nervous girl towards the car just as she was lowering her skirt. Leanna got into the open seat. She looked wide eyed back at the other ladies as the car peeled away.

The man was in no condition to drive, as drunk as he was. The car swerved wildly to and fro as they sped through the streets. Leanna tightly grabbed the dashboard in front of her trying to brace herself. After a few minutes the driver slammed on the brakes coming to a harsh stop.

"We're here," the man said as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

Leanna gave a deep sigh of relief. Looking out the window she saw they were parked in a lot next to what appeared to be an old hotel. A neon 'no vacancy' sign flickered overhead.

Just as she was feeling relieved that the tumultuous ride was over, she felt a fat hand on her thigh. The man roughly reached for her skirt and grabbed her pussy. Instinctively Leanna tried to block him and slap his hands away. In response he shoved her hard against the inside of the car door.

Exiting the vehicle he pulled Leanna out by her hair and practically dragged her to one of the doors leading into a hotel room. Entering he threw her on her back into the bed at the center of the room.

The place was a typical old hotel room. There was a bed, a cheap dresser and a nightstand. The walls looked dirty and run down. There was a general smell of alcohol and cigarettes permeating the room.

Leanna hardly had time to be disgusted by her surroundings, however, as an even more disgusting sight stood in front of her. The man undid his shirt and pulled down his pants and boxers revealing his long hardening cock which he started tugging on. As he jerked off Leanna got a better look at him. He was grossly fat, had to have been close to 250 pounds. Sweating profusely, he had stains under his armpits. His face was pudgy and malicious looking.

"You gonna be worth the cash I spent on you, right? He slurred his words as he leaned his head back, mouth hanging open in ecstasy.

Once his member was nice and hard, the behemoth collapsed, face first, on top of the smaller woman. Leanna groaned as she compressed into the sinking mattress with sudden force. She felt like she was going to be crushed and smothered under the huge girth. His sticky, sweet coated body stuck to the exposed parts of her skin. She nearly gagged with revulsion.

Pushing himself slightly up, he began wetly kissing her face causing her to squirm. Barely being able to breathe, she tried pushing on his matted chest hair to move him off. Of course it was like pushing on a wet bag of sludge.

With one hand still grasping his dick the other got hold of both her wrists and pushed them against the headboard. While still sucking and licking her face, he pulled his loosely hanging tie off and used it to bind her hands over her head.

The helpless girl squirmed underneath the slug of a man on top of her. Sitting up slightly, he pulled the pink tube top down, uncovering the pale mounds beneath. He slammed his face between her breasts and shook his head back and forth, moterboating her frantically. Leanna could do nothing but lay her head back and take it.

As he started to suck on her exposed nipples, he simultaneously reached down and pulled the leather skirt up towards her stomach. He harshly pawed at the unprotected pussy. Leanna moaned at the feeling of the sausage like fingers pulling her open. He slid his hairy, erect member, inside. Leanna shuddered. She clinched her teeth, refusing to allow her body to feel any pleasure at the hands of this grotesque creature on top of her.

Try as she might, the relentless pounding did eventually overtake her. With a loud moan the man eventually exploded inside her. He then collapsed back on top of her with his full weight. Leaving Leanna panting heavily, the man fell asleep, filling the room with the sounds of snoring.

He eventually woke up late the next morning. He didn't say anything, just got dressed and left. Almost as an afterthought, as he was walking out the door he tossed a handful of cash at her. He then walked out leaving her still tied to the bed. She was now officially a prostitute.

Once he was gone Leanna wiggled around trying to break free of her restraint. Within just a few minutes there was a knock at door.

"Housekeeping," a voice declared from the other side.

"Um, hang on just a ..."

But before Leanna could finish, the lock clicked open and an older woman walked in. The bound girl helplessly just lay on the bed. Her skirt pulled up and her top pulled down. Her heavy makeup was smeared on her face. Bills were scattered over her. The maid showed very little sign of surprise. This scene was clearly nothing she hadn't seen before while working at this hotel.

*******

Leanna walked down the street in a daze. Her cloths and hair were still disheveled. She couldn't help but note that this was the third time in around as many months she had had to take this kind of walk of shame. The exhaustion, the feeling of utter humiliation, would these sorts of things keep happening? Was this her life now?

Just as she turned a corner a familiar voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Looks like you had a productive night," Daryl said as he walked up beside her.

"Let's get some breakfast."

Daryl nodded towards a diner across the street.

They sat in a booth across from each other. Still tired and ashamed Leanna just sat there staring down at the table. A waitress brought over some food.

"Eat up," Daryl said.

Leanna was quite hungry. She hadn't had anything since early the day before. Without saying anything she grabbed a piece of toast and eagerly ate.

"Now, you make any money last night?"

Leanna stopped for a moment to pull out the wad of cash from her tube top where she was keeping it for lack of a better option. She tossed it on the table. Daryl gave it a quick count and then pocketed it.

"All right then, we have another job for you tonight. Prepaid this time. Told the clients about you and they requested your services. I have the address and time here."

"What?" Leanna asked in surprise. "I'm not doing any more jobs for you. It was supposed to be just tonight. We had a deal."

"Oh please. High school's over babe, this is the grownup world, time to stop being so naive. What, you think you'd just spend one night playing hooker then run home to mommy, and we'd just promise not to expose you? Na, Rosa owns your pretty white ass."

Daryl got up and threw a couple of dollars on the table to pay for the food.

"Look on the bright side," he said as he started to leave. "Rosa takes care of her girls. Here's the address. Don't be late. Oh and by the way where that same outfit you were given the first night we met. I know you still have it." He gave the girl a sly wink.

As he walked past to leave he quickly shoved the small piece of paper, along with a bill, into her cleavage. The bill was $100. Leanna couldn't argue about the money, but still she couldn't work for Rosa forever. There must be some way out of this mess. She was too tired to think about it now though.

schaf101
schaf101
64 Followers
12