Leanna Ch. 06

Story Info
Mother and daughter are reunited at last.
10.4k words
4.37
19.1k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schaf101
schaf101
65 Followers

Thanks to Cloudy16 for editing help.

*****

Her eyes were tightly shut. The sounds of laud hooting and hollering rang in her ears. Open air brushed over her barely covered breasts. She stood stock still with her hands behind her back clinging to the cool metal pole. Taking a deep breath, Leanna Price opened her eyes.

It had been several weeks since the young woman had first been forced to start working for her new mistress Rosa. In that time she had been subjected to just about every degrading and humiliating act she could think of. Bondage, servitude, submission. It had all been heaped upon her. The act she was about to be forced to preform, however, was something new.

As one of Rosa's new hookers, she had spent the last week being rented out all over town. She serviced all kinds of clients including Men, women, and even small groups. Some were by prepaid appointments; others were by people who paid for her on the spot while she worked the streets. Something she frequently would be forced to do.

Many of the prepaid clients were repeat customers who she became accustomed to. Usually their requests were fairly straight forward. Sometimes they would request anal, sometimes all they wanted was for her to suck them off. A common request was to come dressed in some kind of slutty costume. Occasionally she might be asked to indulge a more extreme fetish.

One thing was common among all of her sessions. They were private encounters in secluded places like someone's home or a hotel room. But the situation she now found herself in was something new. This was the first time she was forced to be in such an open setting.

As the terrified girl slowly looked out over the large crowd gathered around the stage, she could practically feel every eyeball fixed on her. She could see every leering face glaring at her with anticipation. She tried as hard as she could to ignore them. She tried to focus on something steady, like the neon sign above the entrance at the back of the large room.

"Devil's Dungeon Strip Club" it read.

Leanna's mind flashed back to hours earlier.

"Please mistress," She had begged Rosa. "Not in front of all those people."

"I thought you had reigned yourself to me." Rosa responded.

"I have but..."

"Then you'll obey my orders. You'll earn more for me in one night at my new club than you would in a week of one on one sessions."

"But I've never even been to a strip club before, let alone preformed at one," Leanna protested.

"Nobody's coming to see your dance moves, they just want to see that cute little body of yours. Besides, Sasha will do most of the work."

Sasha, one of Rosa's other prostitutes, had started out as a stripper before coming to her current employment. It was intended that she would become the headliner for the club Rosa had recently acquired. This meant her other girls, Leanna in particular, would have to increase their work load to make up for the absence. At least until a replacement could be found. Leanna couldn't care less about the scheduling conflicts the new establishment would cause, but the thing that did terrify her was that as a special exhibition for opening night, Rosa decided her young slave should make an appearance.

"Now don't be late," Rosa ordered. "It's a packed house and we wouldn't want to keep your audience waiting."

Later that evening Leanna arrived at the strip club. Sasha was just finishing her first set of the night. The young slave was petrified. As she had told Rosa, she had never done anything like this before. Not even in her wildest imagination did she ever vision she would be reduced to striping at a club. The closest she had ever come was a striptease she once preformed for a boyfriend. But that was in the privacy of her bedroom at home. And even then she found it a little humiliating.

"Ladies and gentlemen," she heard the voice of Sasha calling out to the crowd. "As a special one night event, The Devil's Dungeon is proud to present the virtues schoolgirl Leanna Price."

Leanna, who was standing backstage, was suddenly shoved forward. She stumbled out on stage next to Sasha. The crowd roared with excitement.

"Isn't she adorable folks?" Sasha asked through her microphone.

The audience hollered in approval.

"Now that's a pretty little outfit you have on," Sasha commented.

Leanna was wearing a version of a school uniform but it was hardly realistic. It consisted of a micro mini plead skirt that didn't even quite cover her ass a sleeveless white dress shirt tied off in the front with a small neck tie. Her hair was in pigtails and she wore a pair of thigh high black stockings.

"But I think the good people here tonight are more interested in what's underneath," Sasha continued. "How about giving them a look?"

At first Leanna couldn't move she could barely breathe. Seconds ticked by that felt like an eternity. Laud music blared over the overhead speakers. The audience started getting restless. She would have to do something.

"We don't have all night," commented Sasha. "If you don't want to do it yourself I'm sure there are some nice people out there who would love to give you a hand."

The crowed cried out in delight.

"Okay," the terrified girl thought to herself. "Just pretend you're back home in your bedroom. No one's around. Just do exactly what you did then."

She repeated these words over and over as she closed her eyes. Trying as hard as she could to ignore the crowd, she brought her hands to her bare midriff and slowly untied the shirt. Her milky white breasts were exposed to the ogling faces of everyone in the building.

Sasha seductively walked behind, gently running her hands along the quivering girl's shoulders.

"That's a start," she said.

The tall black woman took the smaller girl by the hands and led her over to pole at the center of the stage. She pushed her back against it. Leanna simply responded to Sasha's guidance without resistance. Her hands grasped the metal behind her. With her hand on both shoulders, Sasha lightly pushed downward. Leanna let her back slide down the pole. Coming to a crouch she opened her knees allowing the audience to glimpse beneath her skirt. They roared with delight.

As the crowd cheered in anticipation, Sasha carefully undid the neck tie and slid it out through the collar of the open blouse. Still doing her best to ignore the applause, Leanna watched as it was tossed off the stage sending audience members scrambling to get a hold of it.

Sasha put a finger under the girls chin and guided her back to her feet. Leanna just stood, staring at the large woman who bent down and kissed her deeply on the lips. As the two continued kissing, Sasha reached behind and unfastened the skirt. It too was removed and tossed into the audience.

By this point the cheers had become like white noise to Leanna. She stood still, allowing Sasha guide her in however she chose. She wrapped a leg around Leanna's waist, pulling her close. Leanna was just the right height compared to Sasha that her face was buried in her own naked breasts. Taking a firm grip of her collar Sasha turned Leanna around and, bringing a foot up to the smaller girl's ass, kicked her gently but firmly forward. As Leanna stumbled away her shirt was pulled completely off.

Sasha danced around for a bit, gyrating and grinding against Leanna's stock still form. She ran her hand around the girl's waist and breasts. She reached behind and pinched her ass. She led her back and forth across the stage. Leanna followed her every guidance.

As the music continued, Sasha brought her subordinate to the front edge of the stage. Then, just as the music came to a crescendo, Leanna was suddenly shoved forward. She lost her balance and tumbled off the stage into the waiting embrace of the surrounding crowd of audience members. They grouped and clawed at the naked girl. They tumbled over themselves each one desperately trying to grab hold. Leanna tried as best she could to cover herself as the mob of people pulled on her in every direction. Her hair was yanked and her breasts were pawed at. Finally she was able to push through an opening and escape the scrum. She ran back stage as quickly as she could.

Panting heavily she leaned back against the slammed shut door.

"I certainly hope that tonight was both the beginning and end of my career as a stripper," She sarcastically thought to herself as she started at her reflection in the dressing room mirror.

Life after that night continued as normally as it could for one of Rosa's slaves. As had been expected, the work load was increased dramatically with the departure of Sasha. Leanna hoped that Rosa would find a replacement as soon as possible.

Leanna's schedule was fairly consistent. Some nights she would have to spend working the streets, which she hated, but she would usually be rewarded by getting to stay in every few days. All she was expected to do those days was service Rosa herself. This included cleaning, and other house work, but mostly it was pleasuring her. Now and then Rosa would decide to, as she called it, "decorate" her slave. She would give Leanna a new tattoo or a piercing. Leanna wasn't particularly happy about this, but she didn't put up a fight. As time passed and days turned into weeks, she became more and more accustomed to the routine and more willing to obey Rosa's commands without question. Her obedience was about to be tested though.

One afternoon Rosa informed Leanna that they were going to take a ride. This was puzzling as it was supposed to be a day where they were staying in. She was dressed in black leather S&M gear prepared to preform her usual tasks for her mistress.

The strangest thing was that Rosa herself was coming along. In the past it was always just her henchmen who drove her to appointments. But this time Rosa took Leanna by the chain attached to her collar and led her to the car herself. The two got in the back seat as one of her men drove.

As they road to their mysterious destination Leanna started to become a bit anxious. Theirs's wasn't the only car going. Some of Rosa's other employees drove ahead. After several minutes of silence Leanna couldn't take it anymore.

"May I ask where we're going ma'am?" She asked in the submissive, respectful tone that she was expected to now use when addressing her mistress.

"It's been a couple months since you started working for me, and you've become one of my best servants," Rosa responded. "But every now and then I get the feeling that you're still resisting. That you haven't completely accepted that this is your life and that I'm your mistress."

"No, I absolutely accept it ma'am. I follow every one of your orders."

"Maybe," Rosa said in contemplation. "But I have a job for you today that will convince me once and for all."

"Yes ma'am, anything ma'am," Leanna promised.

"Good girl."

Lost in thought Leanna stared out the window. Where were they going? What could this job be? Rosa had already subjected her to just about every horrible task imaginable. Surly by now she had proven her surrender.

As they drove Leanna's thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly recognized where they were. It was a residential neighborhood. Fairly upscale. The houses were all large and the yards were well groomed. Expensive cars sat in the driveways. The residents were all clearly well to do. It was the kind of neighborhood were rich people would send their spoiled children to private schools.

But it was the house that they now pulled up to that Leanna was most interested in. The sight of it sent a feeling of sheer terror down the young woman's spine.

"Oh please no," she begged. "What are we doing here?"

"I see you're excited to be home again," Rosa said with a smile. "Well, your old home anyway."

Throughout all the abasement Leanna had suffered over the last few months she had tried to put thoughts of her old life out of her head. Especially recently, as she had come to begrudgingly accept her new role. It was easier to pretend that she had always been owned by Rosa. But now, being back at her old house, it would be impossible not to ignore the changes she had been through. This was a place she had always been pampered and taken care of. It was a place where she was the queen of her own ignorant world. Everyone worshiped the ground she walked on and everything always went her way. Now nothing could be farther from the truth. She was a slave. She was nothing more than a sex toy. The difference was striking.

They parked by the curb in front of the house. Another car was already in the driveway. It didn't belong to the owner of the house. It was the one belonging to Rosa's other workers.

The thought of her mother jolted to the front of Leanna's mind. She thought of the possibility that she would be there. She couldn't let her get drawn into this. Despite all she had been through the thought of her mother seeing the kind of whore she had become was too much. She couldn't let that happen, that was too far.

"The others are here to make sure everything's nice and secure for our short visit." Rosa said as she escorted Leanna out of the vehicle and to the front door.

Opening it, she beckoned for Leanna to enter.

The terrified young woman couldn't move at first, but soon her mind focused. Rosa said it would be a short visit. Maybe she just wanted to burglarize the place. It was afternoon. About four o'clock on a weekday. She knew her mother generally worked until five, and it would take her at least fifteen minutes to get home. She was always obsessed with her job and frequently would even stay an hour or two late. There might be a chance that whatever Rosa had planned would get done and they could leave before she got home.

"Please let that be true," she thought to herself.

Upon entering the house, Leanna was stuck by the familiarity of the living room. She had worked for Rosa for a few months but it had been even longer than that since she had been home. In actuality she hadn't been back since she left for college some months before. Everything seemed the same as when she had left. The couch, the chairs, the coffee table in the middle of the room, it all was right where she remembered it. The only difference was that the room was now occupied by four of Rosa's employees. Sasha, Denise, Daryl, and Ty. All stood still as the two women entered.

"This is a cozy little place isn't it?"

Rosa wondered around the room examining the pictures on the wall. One in particular of Leanna standing next her mother.

"Is this mommy?" The large woman asked. "I can see were you got your sexy little body."

Rosa looked back at Leanna with a devilish smile.

For a brief instant Leanna thought of Rosa meeting her mother. She quickly brushed the image from her head. Nothing good would come from going down that road. She had to focus on getting out of there as soon as possible.

"What is it we're doing here?" Leanna asked meekly.

"Well first I thought you might be a good host and show me around rather than just standing there looking dumbfounded."

Leanna frowned. She had hoped things would go quickly, but clearly Rosa had every intention to take her time.

"Of course, sorry ma'am."

Leanna returned to her submissive tone. If she could just hurry things along, she thought.

The two walked first to the kitchen. As they went Rosa looked over her shoulder.

"Make yourselves at home." She told the others.

Entering the Kitchen, Leanna herd music being turned on as the others began going through anything of value in the Living room.

"Not bad," Rosa said as she examined the kitchen. "Quaintly decorated, but I suppose it has its charms. Somehow I don't see mommy as the type to do much cooking though."

It was true. In all her nineteen years Leanna couldn't remember a time her mother actually cooked a meal. Most of the appliances were just there to show off to guests.

"Show me upstairs," Rosa directed.

As the two walked up the steps Leanna felt strange. The S&M gear she was wearing was so out of place. It was another reminder of how distant her new life had become. The feeling was multiplied when Rosa entered her old bedroom. The sight of the large tattooed Latina woman standing there was jarring. This woman, the one who had come to completely dominate her existence, was casually standing in the same place she used to hang out with her old friends. Leanna recalled talking about guys, making fun of their classmates, and complaining about school. It seemed like an eternity ago. It now felt like such a naive and innocent time.

The room was mostly empty as Leanna had moved out when she started college. There was a bed with a bare mattress; her mom had stored some boxes in there since she had left, but otherwise it was pretty desolate. Even when Rosa opened the closet there was nothing on the hangers. That was actually a bit odd as Leanna had thought she remembered leaving a few old items of clothing behind. Her old private school uniform for one.

Seeming unimpressed, Rosa left in search of something more interesting. She found it in the room across the hall.

"This is more like it," she proclaimed as she threw open the doors of Leanna's mother's bedroom.

Unlike Leanna's, this room had a large closet that was fully stocked. There was also a king sized bed and a dresser in which Rosa began opening the drawers searching through the contents and tossing them on the floor.

Look at this she proclaimed pulling out one drawer. Leanna was startled when she saw what was inside. It was filled with all kinds of risqué lingerie.

"Did you know mommy was such a vixen?" Rosa asked with delight.

Leanna just stared. Up until this moment she had never thought of her mother that way before. She knew she was attractive; they looked similar after all, and she always had a lot of boyfriends, but it never occurred to her to think of her as sexually active.

After exhausting the dresser Rosa moved to the closet. Looking through it, the tall woman began pulling out clothes and tossing them on the king sized bed after examining them.

"Please, you're making a mess," Leanna pleaded.

She was hoping to leave the house close to how they found it so that no one would know they were there.

Rosa stopped for a moment and gave a stern look.

"Sorry ma'am," Leanna backed down.

"Good, now, let's see if mommy has anything pretty to wear."

After examining a few more articles of clothing, Rosa finally picked out a white dress. It was bare shouldered and long with a slit up one leg.

"This will do. Hold this." The woman commanded handing Leanna the garment.

As Leanna watched, Rosa stripped down to nothing but her high heels. It was nothing the girl hadn't seen before, though it was surreal watching the muscular woman walking around nude in her mother's bedroom.

Taking it back from Leanna, Rosa stepped into the dress and turned indicating for her servant to zip up the back. Leanna did as she was supposed to. The dress was small on the large woman. Her breasts pressed against the thin fabric. The white dress contrasted with her olive colored skin. Leanna had seen her mother wear this before but she definitely didn't fill it out the way Rosa did.

After examining herself in the mirror, Rosa seemed satisfied.

"All right, I think we're done here."

Rosa casually walked out of the room.

Could that be true? Leanna thought to herself as she scampered behind. Were they really leaving? Did she just want to steal a dress? Her mother wasn't home yet. They could be gone without her knowing they were there.

Unfortunately this newfound optimism was shattered as they reentered the kitchen and heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway.

"Now listen," Rosa said seriously, holding Leanna by the shoulders. "I want you to understand. Nothing's changed. You will obey my orders, just as you have this past month. This is no longer your home. That woman is no longer your mother. You belong to me."

schaf101
schaf101
65 Followers