Leanne's Gangbang

Story Info
I finally convince my wife to have a gangbang.
4.6k words
4.48
115.6k
127

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolphey
Wolphey
20 Followers

I've had this fantasy for years, and I'd talk about it with Leanne, my wife. At the time she was 45, 5'2", 36B-30-36, blond hair and hazel eyes. One night we were watching a movie where a guy takes his wife camping. There are two hot guys camping nearby and one night by the campfire, she ended up making out with both of them. While we were watching the movie, I, kind of off handedly asked, "Have you ever done that?"

In the past Leanne had had many lovers, far more than I. Often I would ask about her past encounters, I always liked hearing her tell me about the other men she had sex with. She gave me that knowing look she gets when I question her. "I once had sex with two different guys in the same day. But I've never had multiple partners at once." she said.

"Have ever considered taking on more than one man?" I was feeling her out as I often do.

She shook her head, "Not really." However she had often mentioned a "Leanne Sandwich" with me and some celebrity, but never in a serious manner.

"You could you know," I told her. "It would be hot to see you do that!"

She got mad, "No!"

But I wouldn't drop it "I'll give you a 'Free Hall Pass' to be uninhibited. If I'm okay with it then it's not really cheating."

Leanne thought about it for a few minutes, "If I were really like that, could you handle it?"

I boldly said, "Sure, could you?" With a look Leanne indicated the conversation was at an end.

I've known several guys for a long time; we geek out, watch stupid movies and stuff together, and we talk about sex a lot, the way men do. It turned me on to picture one of these guys between Leanne's legs.

Over time I would drop hints, "David told me you were hot" "I saw you checking out Rob" "Do you think Paul would be good in bed?" "Have you ever wondered what it would be like with Jason?" On and on I kept talking about it to her and Leanne finally saw that this was becoming more than just a fantasy.

One time after one of these not so innocent comments Leanne asked, "You're saying you really want me to make it with these friends of yours?" She waited for my reply.

I boldly said, "Yes."

She looked right at me and asked, "You're serious; you really want me to be in a gangbang?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Unless you don't think you could handle it."

I guess it finally sunk in, she said, "I thought this was just a fantasy."

"It is, but I would love to see it become a reality."

She stormed away in a huff. Sensing her anger I dropped the subject all together.

Apparently she thought about it, she has kind of a wild streak in her, although no one would know it — One day she offhandedly said, "A girl in my high-school did that, let guys take turns with her at private parties, or so we heard. But, knowing her, she was probably pretty drunk."

I was confused for a few moments then it hit me, was she beginning to give it some serious thought?

Finally, she asked, "So would these guys tell everyone? Your friends I mean."

I gathered my thoughts then said. "How could they? They have too much to lose if their wives or girlfriends found out."

Without a word she walked off.

About a month later she said, "I'll think about it."

"About what?" I asked.

"You know. What you've been hinting at all this time."

Was she actually considering it? "How long will that take?" I asked.

I was pushing her, and she knew it, but she finally said, "I'll let you know."

Later that night in bed she just said, "I've been wondering if I could do something like that; what it would be like."

I suddenly got a real rush having her say that, but I wanted to make sure. "So you'll do it?" I asked.

We talked about it some more, and she finally agreed. "Set it up, we'll see what happens."

I was excited and scared. Would she really do it? Would she like it? How would this affect us? How would this affect me? Finally, I invited four of my friends, the ones I mentioned to her, over one Saturday afternoon to watch some movies. Anthony, one of Leanne's old friends, showed up; but as it turned out that worked to the best. I had been thinking about how it might play out. I sort of had it all planned in my head. Leanne had met all of them when they had come to the house to geek. She knew them well enough, and they were definitely aware of her.

I led the conversation to the topic of sex. At this point the hardest part for me was actually coming right out and saying that it was okay if they had sex with Leanne. At first they just laughed. Then I said, "Leanne said she'll do it."

That really got their attention and completely changed the atmosphere. Finally Paul came right out and asked "You're saying that it would be okay if we all had sex with Leanne, right here, today, with you here?

I really couldn't look at him and had trouble finding the words. "Leanne said she's willing...I guess she wants to see what it would be like... but maybe you'd better get going with it before she changes her mind."

By then this had come pretty far, and I was committed, I knew I wanted it to happen, but I didn't know where to go from here. At that point it had gone well past the joking stage.

We all sat there looking at one another letting it sink in. Suddenly David went into the kitchen where Leanne was sitting at the table reading. He said, "This is kind of hard to believe, but Evan says he wants to make you sort of a gift to all of us" He trailed off. "He says you're okay with that."

Leanne looks and acts prim and proper, and I guess they just didn't think she would be capable of something like this. Putting her book down she said, "If you're talking about sex, then yes, I am."

"All of us, right now?" he asked.

And we heard Leanne as clear as day say, "Yes."

"You're not joking about this?" He hesitantly asked "You really would?"

"I said I'll do it!" she replied with a note of finality in her voice. Closing her book she got up and led him into the living room. For a while, everybody was just quiet, wondering if this was really going to happen. It was kind of a make it or break it moment, and I thought I needed to break the ice. So I walked over and started unbuttoning her blouse. Leanne looked at me and quietly said "I guess you're really serious about this." When I nodded my head ever so slightly she took a few steps back, took off her blouse, and then undid her bra. The guys were staring at her breasts and now very perky nipples. She looked at each one of us and unzipped her pants dropping them to the floor. Then she was just standing there in front of everybody wearing nothing but her panties.

Before long, the guys started messaging her shoulders, not knowing exactly how to proceed. Leanne kept looking at me to make sure I wasn't going to change my mind, when I didn't say anything, she started coming on to them, rubbing her breasts and nipples, looking from one guy to the other, beckoning, challenging them with a look.

She placed Rob's hand on her left breast and pulled David's face up to her other breast and held it there. He started sucking on her nipple and she started responding like it was turning her on.

The guys really responded to that, and things were starting to move. I had a strong urge to stop things right then; but I felt it was up to Leanne to do that. I also really wanted to see it happen. I don't think I could have stopped it at this point anyway, it was like the fantasy had finally started and maybe there would never be another time. So I did nothing, hopping she would go through with, and at the same time wanting her to stop...

As the guys fondled her breasts and sucked on her nipples she was starting to really get into it, then she pushed the men away, "this is it" I thought, "she's going to put a stop to it." But at this point things had gone too far; she couldn't suddenly change her mind, slowly she bent over and slid her panties off her butt and down her legs, she stepped out of them and stood up, now completely naked. The guys and I just stood there admiring Leanne's pussy; she had shaved lips and a well-groomed tuft of hair. She smiled at our reaction, and then approached Anthony; I knew she sort of had a thing for him; we'd joke about how he was my competition, she took his hand and placed it on her pussy. Staring into his eyes she quietly said "Like this" and moved his hand across her labia and slightly pushed one finger between her freshly shaved lips.

Upon seeing this the rest of the group moved in to continue fondling and touching every part of her body. At one point she took Paul's face and kissed him hard.

After being massaged, fondled, fingered and kissed everywhere by the men for a while. Leanne said, her voice dripping with seduction "I guess we had better take this into the bedroom." She grabbed Anthony's belt and pulled him behind her. The rest of them needed no further urging and quickly followed.

My heart was really racing. I tried to say something, but my voice was gone. I was the last one into the bedroom I had considered escaping and finding out about what happened later; but, I knew if I left the whole thing might stop and Leanne would be really embarrassed. Plus I really wanted to see where this was going..

When I entered the room she was laying on the bed, rubbing her pussy. The guys just stood there watching the show. When she finally saw me she got up and kissed each guy in turn. When she got to me Leanne placed her finger on my lips, I could smell her aroma. Just loud enough for everyone to hear she said' "Where do I start? Who gets to go first? The choice is yours."

I was in shock; I couldn't find my voice to answer her. She lowered her hand and grabbed my already hard cock, "If you don't choose, this stops right here!" In a panic I blindly pointed at Anthony. She pouted slightly, "Aw, I was hoping to save the best for last."

She walked over to Anthony and he reached out to grab her. Leanne playfully slapped his hands away. Then she pulled his t-shirt off, unzipped his pants and lowered them to the floor. Leanne got on her knees and slowly pulled down his boxers, Anthony is black; his cock was large, but not as big as they say. She grabbed his semi hard cock and began to suck on it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my wife, right in front of everybody, giving him oral sex! It was unreal; tremendously exciting and tremendously disturbing all at the same time. This was what I wanted all along, but still I wasn't ready for it. I had assumed that Leanne would stop things at some point, but having already committed she was ready to take it all the way.

After a bit she grabbed his cock and led him to the bed, lying down, she spread her legs wide and he got on top of her, she reached down and guided him in. In those few seconds everyone saw his penis disappear into her. After all the times I had thought about this, it was happening — it had happened and there was no going back. For the first time in our marriage she was having sex with another man.

She looked over at me as if to say, "I guess I surprised you, didn't I?" Right away, they were holding onto each other, after a few moments to adjust to each other, they found their rhythm. The guys looked at me to see how I was handling it. I moved over to get a better view, and saw Anthony's cock as it moved in and out of Leanne's pussy. They were really going at and she was encouraging him, moaning out his name.

The guys knew now that Leanne wasn't going to change her mind, and that they were going to get a turn with her... It wasn't until that point that the rest of them stripped off their clothes.

After a while, there was the smell of sex and of bodies. That was something I hadn't thought about. I was having a lot of very mixed feelings. Seeing my wife there in front of everyone like that, looking at the guys... She wrapped her legs around Anthony's butt and pulled him in harder. After what seemed like an eternity Anthony began to grunt, his muscles tensed and I could tell he was coming inside her. He came inside my wife!

I can't stop thinking how weird it was, exciting to see a man on top of my wife, and see how the two of them could really get it on with each other, like they had done it a thousand times. I kept thinking how free and beautiful she looked in sex, although she seemed like someone else.

Anthony got up, he didn't look at me, he didn't look and anyone, he just grabbed his clothes and moved to the back of the room.

Leanne was lying on the bed, resting for a moment I could see their juices slowly leaking out of her pussy. She reached over to the night stand, grabbed a towel, and wiped herself off. She got up on her elbows and looked around the room, "Who's next?" Jason quickly moved forward and she spread her legs for him. Jason was by far the youngest of us; in fact we all speculated that he was still a virgin. He quickly entered her, a little too eager and too fast, after a few pumps he came with a moan and a shudder. Sensing his embarrassment Leanne gave him a passionate kiss and whispered something in his ear, he blushed and moved to the head of the bed.

Leanne again sat back and toweled herself off and pointed at Rob, "You're next." Rob stepped forward, grabbed her hips and slammed his penis home. He jackhammered her, she looked surprised for a moment, but soon she was pushing back with each of his thrusts. He moved quick and hard, she had to place her hands on the wall to keep herself from banging her head. I could see the sweat rolling down his back as he abused my wife's pussy. She began grunting and moaning, gasping with each thrust. He had stamina, and just kept pounding at her. Her cries reached a crescendo and he came hard, it seemed like his orgasm lasted a long time, finally he rolled off her and went into the bathroom.

Leanne just laid there, trying to catch her breath as sweat rolled down her face. After several minutes she toweled herself off, looked at the remaining two guys. Then she looked at me and asked which one. I pointed at Paul. He stepped forward as she spread her legs, He was more gentle than Rob, and lasted a lot longer.

As I looked around I could see that most of the guys were focused on Leanne's pussy, as each guy entered her. Since her pubic hair is blond and well-trimmed, you could really see her vagina and how it would be stretched open by each penis.

It fascinated me to see how she would readily accept the guys, how they would push into her and disappear into her. That moment, when a guy would push into her was exciting. I'm sure he had fantasized about Leanne, and I knew he was feeling excitement in being in her, you could see it in his eyes. At one point one of them said "God, I wish my wife would do that with me."

David was next and slid his dick into her well lubricated pussy.

I really liked seeing the guys come in her. I really liked that part, that moment when I knew a guy was coming in her, that he is making her all his for that moment, marking his territory so to speak.

David was really pumping hard. She was hanging on to him and saying stuff to him, urging him to come. The guys all made noise when they came, and in that moment when I knew their sperm was shooting into her... that sort of made it real, all too real.

This whole time Jason remained at the head of the head of the bed. Leanne would gently stroke his penis between each guy. Sometimes she would hold it tightly as another man banged away, never quite letting his cock go completely limp. When David was done she pulled Jason forward and gently kissed the tip of his penis, then sucked the head into her mouth, with a groan his dick stuck straight up ad it became hard once again, at that point she directed him between her waiting legs and guided him in. "Slowly," she said.

Once he was all the way in she grabbed his butt and held him in place. She had told me many times that she loved taking a young man's virginity. Now I was seeing her do it here. She gently pushed his pelvis back and pulled him in again, "Like this." He continued on with her guidance. When he would start to quicken she'd grab his butt and hold him in place with a kiss. Then she would allow him to start again. As he continued she'd sigh his name and moan a little. After a while Leanne looked him in the eyes and said with a loud moan, "Oh, Jason, faster!" He complied, she threw her head back with a cry as he came, long and hard. Then he collapsed into her waiting arms, she held him there for a few moments, with a quick kiss she smiled and said, "Now wasn't that better?" Jason turned crimson as he got up; the rest of the guys slapped him on the back congratulating him.

Leanne rested on the bed. With her eyes closed basking in the glow of a lot of very good sex. She jumped as Anthony kissed her below her right ear. He slowly trailed down to the nap of her neck, she lay back again with a gentle "mmmmm..."

Anthony continued down between her breasts, then slowly traced his tongue up to a waiting nipple, sucking hard on it. Leanne grabbed his head and pulled it harder onto her breast. He pulled away and smiled into her eyes then moved to the other breast and continued his ministrations. She sighed deeply as he moved down to her bellybutton where he played with her bellybutton ring. Then continued down, stopping at the top of her pubic hair. He traced a finger up the crease of her leg and kissed her inner thighs. She moaned contentedly as he continued to kiss and suck the sensitive skin around her pussy.

Leanne reached feebly for Anthony, I could see her mouth the words "I want you in me." Anthony moved up her body once again, stopping at each breast. When he leaned in to kiss her he thrust his pelvis forward, impaling her on his thick shaft and she let out a cry. He slowly moved in and out their rhythm came naturally, almost like two lovers who were in total sync. At this time everyone knew, including Leanne, that his goal was to get her to come. I wanted Leanne to come!

I moved to the foot of the bed to get a better view, I could see his thick, dark cock moving in and out of my wife's white pussy, her lips stretching tightly on his shaft. He stopped momentarily to suck on one nipple and then another, and moved in to kiss Leanne deeply. She opened her mouth, up until now all the kisses had been hard but with closed lips. Their tongues darted in and out, kind of like a dance. Anthony pulled back and Leanne tried to follow, but he gently pushed her down, lifting her legs to his shoulders he leaned back for better penetration.

Anthony continued to pump in and out of Leanne's pussy, gently, but quickly. She looked up and caught my eyes; I could see it building as her lids closed ever so slightly. He began moving harder with each thrust, his head back as he quietly moaned. Leanne's eyes lost focus as her first orgasm took her. Leanne is a screamer, as she approaches climax she gets louder and louder until it's one long loud cry. And this was no exception, she yelled his name, her body shuddering, her stomach muscles convulsed as the orgasm moved over her wave after wave, she fell back as the climax slowly subsided. But Anthony continued to pound, the next climax came quickly, she gasped and trembled and the orgasm diminished.

Tearing my eyes away from the two of them I looked around the room. All eyes were focused on the pair in bed, transfixed by the scene before them. They were each stroking their cocks and breathing in time to their thrusts.

Anthony pulled out, his cock still hard; standing at the foot of the bed he flipped her over, raised her butt higher and thrust his dick into her spread pussy. Again I moved for a better view, but Leanne caught my attention, she stared hard into my eyes, holding me hypnotically.

Grabbing her hips Anthony moved like a piston, they were both breathing heavily between each moan. With one hard thrust Leanne's whimpers became one continuous cry. Her eyes never left mine as her cries turned to staccato moans and she convulsed, though small, her climax shook her to the core, little orgasms, one after another, caused her body to tremble. I lost count of them. Leanne collapsed, exhausted as Anthony's pace quickened, his thrusts became harder, with a growl he came in my wife one last time. When he caught his breath he pulled out, picked up his clothes and quietly left. As he passed me I heard him say, "God, I've wanted to do that for years."

Wolphey
Wolphey
20 Followers
12