Leanne's Gangbang - Her Story

Story Info
Leanne's Gangbang story from the wife's point of view.
5.4k words
4.13
55.7k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolphey
Wolphey
21 Followers

This is a hotwife, cuckold story, where Leanne, the wife, has a gang bang while her husband watches. If you don't like these type of stories then stop right now and go on to something else. This is a fantasy, it never happened. That's not to say I wouldn't want it to.

*************

Evan and I got married late in life, he's my third husband and I'm his second wife. While I've had several lovers before him I'm only his second sexual partner, though I've had more sexual experiences, his tastes are more daring and extreme. He always wants to try something different and new, and his predilections can sometimes be strange.

When we were first dating, Evan seemed to be put off with the amount of sexual partners I've had. But as we continued to date and things got more serious he would ask me about my experiences, sometimes asking me to go into great detail. I saw nothing wrong with telling him about it, he always got quite turned on, and this, of course, led to sex. And sex with him is always good!

Unfortunately I'm not always in the mood, which can be a source of discord with us so he's always trying to find ways to "fire up my drive." As I've said, sex with Evan is always good, we are more than compatible. I don't always climax, but he knows how to keep me right at that brink and then use those wonderful fingers and bring me to multiple orgasms. I really don't (or rather didn't) want to have sex with anyone else.

One night after watching a rather steamy movie where a women ended up in bed with two other men behind her husband's back Evan asked, "Have you ever done that?"

"Done what?" I inquired, knowing full well where this was leading.

"Had sex with more than one man," many times his enquiries about my past involve another man.

"I've had sex with two men in one day, but I've never had sex with more than one man at a time."

"Have ever considered taking on more than one man?" He was trying to bait me. But I shook my head, "not really."

"You could you know," he said with a low growl. "It would be hot to see you do that!"

I stood and firmly said "No!" and turned to leave. But he grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"I'll give you a 'Free Hall Pass' to be with anyone you want."

I'd gone down that path with my first husband, "I cheated on Dale, I don't want to cheat on you."

He gave me a look; I couldn't tell if it was pity or pleading. Softly he said, "If I'm okay with it then it's not really cheating."

He sounded like a lost puppy, and I couldn't quite process his line of thought so I boldly said, "If I really did something like that, and I'm not saying I would, could you handle it?"

Almost jumping up he said, "Sure, could you?"

I pulled my hand away and left the room. I couldn't believe he would actually want me to have sex with another man, let alone multiple partners. I was furious and hurt.

Evan is a geek, that's part of what I love about him. He has several geeky friends and they get together to geek out, which can sometimes be a bit too much for me, so I mostly leave the house while they play their games or watch movies. I guess, like all men, sex was a part of their conversations. I'm sure Evan has mentioned me. Occasionally he would ask me if I thought this one would be good in bed, or that he saw me checking out that one. He'd drop a name and say so and so finds you sexy, or "he's a virgin, I know how much you like taking a man's virginity..." Which is true, there's something about being someone's First, but that's another story.

One night after he dropped yet another not so subtle hint I inquired, "Do you really want me to sleep with your friends?" He hates the term "sleep with", "There's never any sleeping really involved." He'd grumble.

He stuttered for a moment, and then boldly said "Yes!"

"I thought this was just a fantasy..."

He licked his lower lip, as he put on his "thinking face." Finally he looked me in my eyes. "It is a fantasy. But it's a fantasy I'd love to make happen..."

"You're serious," I fumed "You really want me to be in a... a... gangbang?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Unless you don't think you could handle it."

"Let me make sure I got this right." I said quietly. "You want me to have sex with all your friends while... what? Would you want me to tell you about? Or do you think you would have the balls to watch?"

He just stood there, his eyes wide. I had to resist the urge to slap him, so I just turned and stormed off. This effectively ended the discussion, and, thankfully, he dropped the subject.

I was angry and confused. Why would Evan want me to do this? What could he possible expect? I knew he liked to talk about my past, the sexual partners I had before we met. This was a new level of... fetish. But he did get me to thinking about it.

I knew his friends, I'd hang out with them sometimes, even join their games. They were all geeks, which is a good thing, I like geeks. But I had never thought of them in that way. Now I was looking at them through different eyes, I suddenly found myself attracted to them, especially Jason, he was cute and goofy and definitely a virgin, which was a major turn on.

Every time they came for a game day I'd move off the side and silently watch them, looking at them as potential sex partners rather than my husband's geeky friends. It was definitely starting to turn me on!

Then One day I offhandedly remarked, "A girl in my high-school did that, let guys take turns with her at private parties, or so we heard. But, knowing her, she was probably pretty drunk." I didn't look up at Evan; I just sat there feigning indifference. He didn't answer, I don't know if he was shocked, confused or just thinking about what I just said.

Looking up I asked, "So would the guys tell everyone? Your friends I mean." I could feel the blush as it rose up my cheeks.

I saw a light in his eyes as he realized what I was asking. "How could they? They have too much to lose if their wives or girlfriends found out."

That's what I needed to hear, so I got up and left the room.

I thought about it some more. Truth be told I was afraid that his friends would reject me. In Evan's eyes I was always sexy and he constantly called me "Beautiful." But I didn't feel beautiful, I had put on a few pounds after our marriage, my once flat stomach was no longer flat and my hourglass figure was not an hourglass.

After a month of going back and forth on the idea, I went into Evans game room and simply said, "I'll think about it."

"About what?" he asked in a rather distracted way.

I bit my lip nervously, "You know. What you've been hinting at all this time."

He quickly looked up, "How long will that take?" he asked excitedly.

He was pushing and I knew it. So I quietly said, "I'll let you know."

Later that night as we lay in bed I just said, "I've been wondering if I could do something like that; what would it be like."

He smiled. "So you'll do it?"

We talked about it some more, I told him how worried I was that they would reject me. But he firmly assured me that they all mentioned, at one time or another, how sexy I was.

Finally I boldly said "Set it up, we'll see what happens." I could see the excitement and fear in his eyes as he processed this.

He worked on setting it up, told me who he was inviting, Paul, David, Rob and Jason (I suggested Jason) and when we would do this. I don't know why, but I called Anthony, a longtime friend of mine and invited him as well. Evan knew him, so it was okay, and I often joked that Anthony was Evan's only real competition for me. Truthfully I had always been attracted to Anthony and really wanted to see what he was like in bed.

The day came and I paced in the kitchen, nervous as hell. Sometimes I'd sit and pretend to read, but I couldn't concentrate on my book and only dwelled on what was about to happen. At times I hoped that Evan wouldn't tell them, other times I really wanted him to.

When the movie came to an end I could hear them talking. I stood at the door and listened as Evan led the conversation to sex. It took forever and I was getting afraid that he wouldn't go through with, and at the same wondering if I could go through with it.

Finally he said, "You know, it would be okay with me if you all had sex with Leanne..." They all laughed and joked about it for a while, and then Evan said "Leanne said she would do it."

The room went quite, I could almost hear them staring at Evan looking for a sign that this was all a joke. Finally one said, I think it was Paul, "Are you really saying what I think you're saying? That it's okay with you if we all have sex with Leanne, right here, right now? While you...?"

"Watched," Evan finished. "Leanne did say she would do it. She told me she wanted to see what it would be like. Maybe we should get started before she changes her mind." At this point I was excited and a bit wet. There was no way I was going to change my mind right now! I quickly went back to the kitchen, sat down and pretended to read my book. It seemed an eternity before David came into the kitchen. I put on my best poker face and looked up at him.

"Ummm, Leanne...?" He stammered, "Evan... This is kind of hard to believe, but Evan..." David himmed and hawwed for a moment, then he blurted out, "Evan said we could all make it with you! He said that you're okay with that..." He swallowed as he trailed off.

I looked him up and down as if I were sizing him up, "if you're talking about sex, than yes, I am."

He looked like a deer in the headlights, I was kind of enjoying his discomfort, it gave me more confidence. "All of us?" He asked, "right now?"

I simply said, "Yes."

"You're not joking." He said as he watched my face for some sign. "You really would?"

I didn't really know how to make myself any clearer. So I stood, grabbed his hand and said with some force, "I said I'll do it!" and I then led him into the living room.

Once I got there I froze as my resolve left me. All these men were staring at me with desire in their eyes; all my doubts came flooding back. What if they didn't like what they see? Would they see how fat I was and leave? I couldn't stand that type of rejection at this point. I almost fled, but Evan approached me, he looked me in the eyes and mouthed "you're Beautiful" then he started unbuttoning my blouse.

I watched his fingers deftly undo each button, and then I looked up and said, "We're really going to do this aren't we?" He took a deep breath and nodded. I placed my hand on his chest and took a few steps back. I finished unbuttoning my blouse, letting it fall to the floor. I then reached back and undid my bra, and tossed it at Evan. I'm quite proud of my breasts, even at 45 they're firm and perky, and the slightest breeze will cause my nipples to harden. And my nipples were standing very erect!

I looked at the lust, desire and shock on each one of their faces. I slowly unzipped my pants and dropped them to the floor. I was standing there in front of six men with nothing on but my panties.

It was an awkward moment, none of us quite so sure what to do, I looked to Evan for support, he just nodded and smiled, some help. I stepped forward and ran my fingers down between my breasts. The guys got the idea and moved in, they started rubbing my shoulders, my back and my arms. I directed a couple to my breasts and waiting nipples. I was suddenly overwhelmed as five pairs of hands fondled and caressed my body. It was the most erotic thing I had ever felt. I had always dreamed of faceless persons touching me all over, and now there were ten hands doing just that, I closed my eyes and sighed, enjoying the sensation.

When it got to be too much I pushed the guys away. I looked at them teasingly, unsure where I was taking this. Then I made my decision, slowly I bent over and slid my panties down, stepping out of them I stood up. This is it, I thought, the moment of truth, if they rejected me now I'd be crushed and possibly relieved. But the guys just stared, their eyes drawn to my pussy, I had trimmed my hair down there and they seemed captivated by it.

Now I knew they still wanted me, they really wanted me. Smiling I stepped up to Anthony, took his hand and placed it on my pussy. I guided it up and down across my labia, then I pushed his finger into my vagina. He needed no more direction and moved his fingers in and out, rubbing my clit. The rest of the boys stepped forward and really started touching me. I felt lips on my thighs and butt. Someone grabbed my breast and started sucking on the nipple. I was so turned on that I knew I wanted needed a man inside me.

I grabbed Anthony's belt and announced in a breathless voice, "We need to take this to the bedroom." I turned, leading him by his belt and the rest followed.

When we got to the room I told the guys to stand and wait while I played a little. I crawled onto the bed, shaking my butt for them to see, reaching between my legs I rubbed my pussy for a while, then I flipped over, spread my legs and masturbated while we waited for Evan to join us.

I brought myself to the very edge of climax when Evan finally walked in. Seeing him I got up, gave each guy a passionate kiss, when I got to Evan I placed my finger on his lips and asked. "Where do you want me to start? Who gets to go first? The Choice is yours." I'll never forget the look on his face, shock, desire, panic all there in his eyes, he couldn't answer. I reached down and grabbed his very hard penis, with a squeeze, I said, "If you don't choose, this stops here."

I didn't want it to stop, but I was enjoying his discomfort and so I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Okay Lover, you must choose, I want this, do you?" Without a word he pointed at Anthony.

I looked over my shoulder at Anthony, with a pout I said to Evan, "I was hoping to save the best for last." I couldn't resist that last jab.

I walked over to Anthony and he began to paw at me, with a stern look I slapped his hands. Then I slowly undressed him, first his t-shirt, then his shoes and pants, and finally his boxers. Anthony is a creamy chocolate brown, and his penis, while not as large as the rumors would have you believe, was gorgeous. I don't know if it was because of the buildup or my hormones were raging, but Anthony's penis was captivating. I touched it and it instantly became hard, placing my tongue on the tip I could taste his pre-come, I then wrapped my mouth around his member and sucked on it.

Once I was sure he was good and ready I grabbed ahold of his dick and led him to the bed. Lying on my back I spread my legs wide and he wasted no time in entering me. I don't quite know what I expected, but I was surprised to feel how different than Evan his penis felt in me, it was shaped different and the tip was bigger. And, oh God, it felt good. We struggled a bit before we found our rhythm. Once we had that I looked over at Evan and blew him a kiss, then I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being taken by a man I had secretly dreamt of.

We moved together and I moaned and called out his name as the sensations almost overwhelmed me. Then it was all over too soon, he grunted and froze, I opened my eyes to see that look that so many men get when they come. For the first time, since Evan and I got together, not only was I making it with another man, but he came inside me! However I hadn't come yet and I wanted more!

I lay back to catch my breath and towel off. I then looked at the other men in the room, I wasn't really surprised to find that each one of them had disrobed and were stroking themselves. With a wicked smile I asked "Who's next?"

Jason practically jumped forward. In his enthusiasm he awkwardly tried to get it in. He couldn't quite manage it so I reached down and guided him. He sucked in through clenched teeth as he entered me then he began moving in and out, but after two or three thrusts he came with a loud groan. He looked mortified! I quickly moved in and gave him a hard kiss and whispered in his ear, "stand by the head of the bed and we'll try this again later." He blushed down to his shoulders and did as he was told.

I got up on my elbows and pointed at Rob, "You're next." Rob was bigger than the other guys, not quite muscular, but not fat either, I had long ago discovered that a big man didn't necessarily mean a big penis and his was ticker, yet average in length.

Grabbing my hips and with a quick, hard thrust I was suddenly impaled on this shaft. That caught me off guard and I think I may have screamed. He moved quick and hard, like a machine, I don't know how he kept that pace! I had to put my hands on the wall above me to keep from banging my head. I don't usually go for it rough, but with the adrenaline and hormones in the room I found myself thrusting back! With each thrust I let out a grunt and a moan. While it felt good it was also starting to hurt, which was a strange sensation, the pleasure and the pain... I began calling his name loudly and screaming to try to get him to come quicker.

Finally the abuse ended as he came with a guttural moan. He quickly pulled out and went straight to the bathroom.

I lay there sweating and panting and tried to catch my breath. As I rested I reached for Jason's penis and began gently stroking it. He stiffened up with a sigh as I softly caressed him.

Once I was breathing normally, I wiped off the sweat and come. Sitting up I looked at Evan and asked, "who's next?" He pointed at Paul.

I beckoned him forward with a nod as I spread my legs. He gently caressed my tummy then slowly entered me. Paul was slow and gentile, almost like he was making love rather than just having sex. It was pleasant and I relaxed as I enjoyed his ministrations. Paul took care to make sure I enjoyed it. His thrusts were firm, but gentle, I found myself starting to move toward a climax, he was by far the best. I rode along the threshold of an orgasm, but not quite cresting over. It was wonderful and frustrating. I tried to push myself over the edge, but Paul came, I could feel him swell and his sperm jet out against my cervix. I closed my eyes with a sigh as I held onto Jason's penis and Paul pulled out. I kissed Paul gently on the lips.

As soon as Paul stepped back David jumped in and began thrusting. I hadn't quite come down from the impending climax. I felt Jason's pull back as I reflexively squeezed his member, the poor boy, I knew he really wanted to come again. I let go as I wrapped my legs and arms around David. Again I felt the climax build up, it had been a long session and I was ready to come. I loudly encouraged David, instructing him as to my desires and needs. But he came with the inevitable grunt, and left me more frustrated and wanting more.

I grabbed Jason's penis and gently sucked the head between my lips. He sighed a soft "oh, Leanne..." I led him back to my aching pussy and guided him in. "Slowly." I said grabbing his butt to hold him in place.

I gently guided him in and out, moving my pelvis up and down his shaft. "Let me lead," I told him. We moved together, almost in sync, when he would start to quicken I'd pull him all the way in, wrap my legs around his butt, and hold him in place with a kiss. Once he began to relax I would start again.

Eventually, as he became more confident, I let him take over. He wasn't the best, but he was getting better. I began sighing and moaning, calling out his name, trying to build up his confidence more. Much to my surprise I found myself responding as well, and felt the climax building. I knew, if I played this right, I would have one hell of an orgasm.

I grabbed his butt and held him in place as the sensation overcame me. Just as I started to come I screamed, "Oh God, Jason. Faster!" He readily complied, that was what I needed, my muscles clinched, felt him swell as my vagina involuntarily flexed and we came together.

Wolphey
Wolphey
21 Followers
12