Leanne's Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolphey
Wolphey
21 Followers

When her breathing slowed and she could finally move Leanne got out of bed, a little unsteady on her feet she walked over to me, grabbed me and kissed me deeply, passionately thrusting her tongue into my mouth. She quickly tore off my clothes, grabbed my penis and jerked it until it stood erect.

"Your turn!" She shoved me onto the bed and mounted me, her breasts pressing into my chest. Slowly she slid forward across my body and then down pushing my erection into her. This was her "go to" position, unfortunately it rarely worked with us, the angles were all wrong. But it was having the desired effect this time! With each slide, I lifted my hips to meet each of her downward thrusts. We stared into each other's eyes lost in the moment, all others forgotten.

I could hear her familiar build up as she once again approached climax. Leanne's pace had picked up, while I kept perfect time with her rhythm. She didn't stop her thrusts as the orgasm took over. She arched her back and screamed louder than I've ever heard her scream before; the neighbors must have heard. She continued to thrust, riding my dick hard, as her climax continued to build. Her scream became a low moan, her body wracked with pleasure. I had never seen her orgasm like this!

Her moans rose again as she continued to thrust onto my shaft, either she was riding the wave of one great climax or she was experiencing multiple orgasms, one on top of the other. Either way she continued to moan, a low, loud throaty moan.

Her pace quickened still, she tried to lay back down into her go to position but the never ending orgasm continued to arch her back. Giving into the powerful climax she leaned back and rode me like a bronco. I started bucking as my climax built, but Leanne had other ideas. I don't know how she did it, the orgasm, and now I was convinced it one long orgasm, continued to cause her to convulse. But she stopped, her moan never ceasing, quaking as she came. I tried to thrust, but she held me down. When she climaxed, she often held me deep in her and rode the wave of pleasure, this is what she did now. I could feel my climax dwindle, when it had sufficiently subsided, and Leanne's orgasm began to wane she started riding my shaft with abandon. Her moans turned to a laughing scream. Sweat dripped down her chest, her hair was matted to her head, she was gasping between screams, and yet she continued!!

The orgasm slowly rose to a peak once again, forcing cries of pleasure from her throat. I tried to hold on, but Leanne was riding me wildly! I began gasping and my eyes lost all focus as I was finally allowed to reach my climax. I convulsed several times, shaking the bed with each jerk. My coming pushed Leanne over the edge she had been riding for the past several minutes. Her eyes fluttered, her face went slack and her cry became a steady drone. She was breathing erratically, as her body quivered almost like a seizure. We laid that way, our bodies arching, our breathing ragged between an almost continuous groan. We were frozen in time, a statue of ecstasy, a tableau of sex and abandon. I lost track of time as we climaxed together. Then it was over. We collapsed, exhausted. We held each other as we lay on the bed. I had never felt anything like that!

Leanne bit my ear, "My God that was good. Are you surprised that your little wife did that? Did you enjoy watching those men have their way with me? God I sure enjoyed it. And I did save the best for last."

Looking around the room Leanne said, "The show is over guys. Pardon us if we don't see you to the door."

Once they were all gone, Leanne kissed me once again. My cock began to harden I turned her over, climbed on top of her, she sighed with a soft "mmmmm" as I slowly entered her. We moved together slowly, gently, with no abandon or urgency. Just enjoying the feeling of being close.

When the orgasms came, Leanne smiled, "When can we do that again?"

Wolphey
Wolphey
21 Followers
12