Leap Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers

My cock was solid again so I quickly took his place and slipped in her from behind. Lisa had never felt the sensation of being filled again immediately after being fucked and she howled with pleasure as I started to ride her hard again. Randy simply moved around to her face and she eagerly started to kiss his wilted cock back to life.

We sucked and fucked my wife solidly for the next two hours, she was insatiable.

After a short break I watched as Lisa took a shower with Randy where he fucked her from behind again, I couldn't believe that she could take so much cock in such a short space of time. It was nearly 3:00 am when Randy and Lisa fell asleep in one of the queen size beds and I collapsed in the other.

I woke up at ten to the sound of Lisa panting and gasping and turned to see Randy with his face plastered to her pussy bringing her to another orgasm. As she recovered she asked Randy if he wanted her to return the favor. He told her he was saving himself for later in the day. Randy excused himself to his room and take care of business, noting he would be back later for the day's festivities. He told Lisa he had picked out the clothes he wanted her to wear with the lingerie she had used in her photo. He pointed to a box on the bed. As Randy walked toward the door he said, "I've planned a party this evenings in my room and invited a few friends."

My eyes widened with surprise at his suggestion. I knew that Lisa had enjoyed her experience with Randy and was game for more the rest of the day, but I wasn't sure she would want to "party with his friends." Before she could react however, he spoke again.

"Don't worry," he said calmly, reaching down to give her supple ass a playful squeeze through the little white panties she had put on. " They're safe and we'll have fun, and its leap day till midnight."

With that, Randy headed off. Lisa and I spent the afternoon browsing and relaxing, even fitting in a swim and nap. At six we got a call from Randy telling us to get dressed and come to his room.

Lisa looked radiant as she got dressed. First she put on her set of white lace lingerie consisting of a bra bustier with Velcro removable bra cup panels, garters straps, stockings, and black satin thong panties. The box from Randy contained a white satin blouse and skirt. It also had a black silk collar. Lisa seemed to enjoy putting on the outfit, modeling each subsequent piece and commenting on how well it fit. Lisa smiled as she put on the collar saying, "This should be interesting."

l took my wife's hand and we walked to Randy's suite. The collar made her self-conscience as we passed folks in the lobby. "You like this don't you?" she commented. We paused for a moment at the doorway and kissed softly. Lisa smiled as I said, "There's five more hours of leap day, let's enjoy it – I love you."

We knocked and Randy opened the door. He greeted Lisa with a warm hug and a complement on her beautiful and sexy look. As we entered he turned to introduce his other guests. Randy introduced Sharon as a business partner then commented, "With benefits."

It was the blond woman I had seen him with at the company xmas party. She was his CPA but also a very attractive blond-haired 35ish year old woman wearing a low cut top and slit skirt that made clear she was well equipped for pleasure.

Sharon quickly greeted Lisa with a hug and kiss on the cheek. She commented, "You are beautiful."

Without hesitating she leaned forward and unbuttoned another of Lisa's blouse buttons. Pulling the blouse slightly apart so more of Lisa's cleavage showed saying, "Those look delicious."

Sharon then greeted me with a hug, pressing her substantial breasts tightly into my chest and before breaking grabbed my crotch and commented to everyone, "We'll have some fun tonight."

The reality of Randy's guests and Sharon's aggressiveness left Lisa speechless. She didn't think Randy was serious about friends and certainly hadn't expected another woman with me as a possibility.

She was next greeted by the other guest, Burt, also a partner of Randy's. Burt was also 35ish and very attractive, well over 6 feet tall, impeccably groomed and appeared to be in great shape. He had been carefully eyeing Lisa and hugged and kissed her in greeting.

Randy offered drinks and showed us to a spread of food. The suite was large and elegant with beautiful skyline views. We spent the next hour eating drinking and getting to know each other a little.

Sharon interrupted the conversation by excused herself and Lisa saying, "We need to go and get ready for some fun." Then took Lisa's hand and escorted her into the adjoining bedroom.

Ten minutes later Sharon returned and said "The leap day girl is ready for company."

My heart began to race even faster.

My jaw dropped open with amazement. In the middle of the room was a small table-like padded platform, over which my wife was bent in a lewd but inviting fashion. Her blouse had been removed and her arms were pulled out to each side, fastened to the table legs with black, leather straps. Her midriff was flat against the surface and her breasts were bulging from her bustier cups over the edge of the platform. Her stocking covered legs were trembling with anticipation as she waited in the exposed position, her panty clad ass peeking out from under the short skirt. Lisa's eyes were covered with a black blindfold and in her mouth was a makeshift gag. It was quite possibly the hottest vision of her I had ever seen.

I watched in amazement, my cock swelling to rigidity in my pants.

"Who's first?" Sharon asked, holding a thin tube of lubricant in the air.

Randy was the first to step forward, reaching out his hand as Sharon tossed him the lube. I was about to ask Lisa if she was okay with the situation, but I decided to hold back, watching her face closely for any sign of objection. Her breathing rate seemed to be increased, her torso rising and falling with each anticipatory breath until she felt her skirt being pushed up. Lisa held her breath for a brief moment as Randy eyed her supple, tanned ass with a look of hungry craving as he removed his pants and shorts and slathered his well-sized cock with lubricant. My wife's ass looked exquisite framed by the thong panties in the low light of the room. My own dick ached with desire as I watched Randy pull the panties aside, pry her tight little cheeks apart and drop a small dollop of lubricant into the crack of her ass. She let out a quiet moan as she began to realize what was about to happen.

I thought Randy might go for the pussy first, but he went straight for her ass. His dick was slightly larger than mine, so I was slightly concerned about how my wife would be able to handle it without any prior warming up. With his face appearing as a mask of utter concentration, he gripped his shaft firmly in his hand as her pressed his bulbous, shimmering head into the center of her enticing little star. Lisa's subtle whimpering soon turned into a muffled moan as she felt her tight asshole stretching to accommodate the girth of Randy's plunging cock.

Burt smiled a devilish grin as he watched with enjoyment as his friend's dick slowly disappeared into my wife's accepting anus.

"Uggghhhh," she groaned as her body writhed atop the table, her cries of anguish absorbed by the gag in her mouth.

Her apparent discomfort only seemed to arouse Randy further and he pushed his thick cock deeper into her tightly gripping ass. Burt walked over and stoked her hair in a loving fashion in an attempt to calm her, although his expression showed only lust as she squirmed under his hand.

"How's that ass feel?" he asked Randy. "As good as you dreamed?"

"Better!" Randy answered, clenching his teeth as he began to draw his rigid pole back out with agonizing slowness. "It's so fucking tight!"

Burt smiled and reached down to paw his own cock through his pants as he continued to watch as Randy plunged back into my wife's asshole with a rapid, forceful pace. As his strokes progressed, he was soon fucking Lisa's butt with long, slow thrusts, driving deep inside her with each one.

"Uh...uh...uh...uh," Lisa whimpered every time Randy's balls slapped her flushed pussy lips.

As he continued to violate my wife's nether hole, his long, deep strokes turned to short, rapid thrusts as his body began to tense. His fingers gripped her taut little cheeks, peeling her ass open to admit his throbbing rod as the table shifted and squeaked under her. Randy then let out a low growl and he closed his eyes, tossing his bed back with orgasmic elation. Lisa's gagged mouth produced a muffled squeal as she felt his hot jism jetting inside her, filling her tight little tunnel with a load of hot cum.

Randy breathed a sigh of relief as drew his shimmering cock from my wife's clenching hole, watching it snap shut, locking his juices inside its tight embraces. As he stepped away, Burt was quick to rush in and stake his claim to Lisa's exposed orifice. He was tall and thin with a cock that, fittingly enough, was long and skinny as well. He gave me one thankful glance before aiming his slender pole directly into my wife's little pink rosebud. Not bothering to apply any lube, he just placed his tip to her opening and pushed.

Lisa moaned and wailed into the gag. Burt was easing his way into her, lubed asshole. As I watched, Sharon removed my slacks and fished my erection from my shorts. Next she removed the gag from Lisa's mouth. Lisa immediately gasped for air but she soon felt her lips wrapped around my cock as Sharon steered it into her mouth. She gagged a bit as I pushed into her mouth, grabbing her hair and holding her head in place.

She moaned around my dick in her mouth as she felt her ass penetrated deeply by Burt's plunging cock. I noticed a sadistic glint flash across Burt's eyes as his pleasure seemed to increase as my cock entered Lisa's mouth.

I looked back to Burt, whose eyes were locked on my wife's backside as her tiny asshole hugged his slender cock. He was now stroking in and out with deeper, forceful thrusts as I did the same to her face. It was strange watching my wife be thoroughly used in such an obscene manner, but I was at a never before level of sexual arousal.

"Fuck I love this ass," Burt exclaimed, as he pushed and slid deep inside as the table rocked forward under the force of the thrust. Burt's mouth curled into a sinister smile as he watched his shaft sliding in between my wife's ass cheeks.

"You like this don't you?" he chanted, giving Lisa a firm slap on the ass.

"Mmm, hmm," she moaned, her purring voice muffled by my pulsing cock.

Her approval only provoked him further, and he stung her reddened cheek with another open handed strike.

"Come on," he urged me. "Fuck her face!"

I momentarily looked up only to see that Randy now had his face buried in Sharon's exposed tits as his hands pulled down her panties. It was more than enough to set me off. I gave three more short pumps, shooting a huge load of cum into Lisa's mouth.

Burt's face again lit up with excitement as he wiggled his hips to get further inside Lisa before thrusting home with a single, forceful thrust. Lisa's tight ass had done its job as Burt's furious strokes culminated in a savage orgasm that almost tipped the entire table over. I could see her tanned ass cheeks quivering under the relentless force as Burt completed his series of hard thrusts and then pulled his leaking cock from her ass.

"This is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," Sharon chanted as her eyes locked on the obscene spectacle. "Kind of makes me wish I had a dick."

I smiled in response as we continued to watch my wife recover from getting drilled at both ends.

Sharon brought everyone warm cloths and towels and Randy went to fix fresh drinks. Burt returned from the bathroom offering Viagra pills to help keep the party going.

Lisa, still blindfolded and tied, began squirming. Sharon walked over to listen to her and quieted the group so we could hear Lisa.

"Please." She begged, "Someone fuck my pussy and make me cum." "It's not fair, I need to cum. I need a cock in my pussy. Fuck my pussy. Please, fuck me. "

We all laughed at her predicament and Sharon began to untie her. Her blind fold was removed and Sharon stood her near the bed. Sharon then removed the Velcro bustier cups exposing Lisa's tits. The shapely boobs looked delicious with erect nipples signaling her state of arousal. Next Sharon removed the short skirt. The soaked panties were next leaving Lisa in the bare-boobed bustier, garter straps and stockings.

Randy stepped up to meet Lisa's needs, quickly escorting her to the bed. In moments Randy had her on her back with his head between her legs feasting on her pussy lips and clit. It was having the desired effect as Lisa was panting and squealing as Randy probed various pleasure points. Burt assisted by climbing on the bed and tending to Lisa's face and breasts with kisses and nibbling. "I want to fuck every hole on her body," Burt exclaimed as he worked on pleasuring Lisa.

Randy, now a veteran in coaxing orgasms from Lisa, was quickly successful as Lisa trembled and screamed in pleasure. Without letting her rest, Randy quickly mounted her missionary style and drove his rock hard cock deep into her pussy as she lay quivering. Having taken off his horny edge earlier, Randy was able to pummel Lisa for several minutes and delighted in hearing her moan and watching her boobs shake with each thrust. Burt rotated between kissing and fondling Lisa's boobs and encouraging Randy to "Let her have it. Screw this beautiful body to the bed."

As Randy's harder thrusts made it difficult for Burt to kiss Lisa, he just kneeled beside her body and took her hands and placed them on his cock. With Burt's guidance Lisa was jacking Burt's cock as Randy slammed into her. The three of them were all groaning and grunting as they neared climax. Burt was first, letting loose with several streams that he aimed at Lisa's tits. That set Randy off as well and he unloaded deep in Lisa's pussy while Lisa squealed in climax. As I watched the scene, I erupted as well - in Sharon's mouth.

After a rest Sharon and Lisa showered then proceeded to spend a half hour in a hot 69 session on the queen bed bringing each other to orgasm several times and leaving Randy, Burt and myself with hard cocks.

As Sharon feasted on Lisa's clit and pussy she turned to me and ordered, "I think she needs another load in her ass!"

Sounded good to me as I positioned myself beside the bed, positioned Lisa's ass for a reaming and let Sharon reposition so she could continue her clit feast. Burt decided he would drill Sharon at the same time. Knowing what was coming; Lisa braced herself and bit her lip as she felt her slutty little asshole filled for the third time that night. I closed my eyes and began to thrust away, my dick evoking a lewd slurping sound from her jizz-filled tunnel as I picked up speed. With each thrust I pushed Lisa's pussy tighter against Sharon's face. It wasn't long before I painted her insides with yet another load of warm, cum.

Randy was more than ready for his next turn, taking Lisa's body and quickly maneuvering it so he could fuck her pussy. In the meantime, Sharon's was fully occupied as Burt was now thrusting full depth in her ass and eliciting an orgasmic response. "You like this cock up your ass?" Burt asked, kneeling down and hissing into her ear as he grabbed her roughly by the hair.

"Yes!" Sharon gasped.

While just a few feet away Lisa was squealing "Fuck me. Fuck me." As Randy pumped her pussy.

Soon after both men unloaded and the room quieted as exhausted drained bodies rested. Lisa looked across the room at me, pointed to the nightstand clock and said so to Randy and Burt could hear, "Leap day ends in 30 minutes, last call for to fuck any of these holes until February 29, 2016.

Burt laughed and said, "Give me 15 minutes then I'm going to unload my last load on the pretty face of yours."

Lisa just smiled.

Randy said, "Count me in too."

My cock began to stiffen in anticipation.

The End

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
942 Followers
12