Leap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure," he muttered and felt compelled by her budding excitement to follow. She weaved past several huge boulders before plopping over a curved boulder.

"This is like my personal throne," she informed him. "I make music and listen to others' music and dream up many, many things."

"I guess there's plenty of time for that."

"Time?" She gave him a tiny snort as she began stretching and spreading her exotic hair along the rock. "That's so temporary. You're still controlled by it, I guess. But I haven't thought of it since...well, since we came here." It was difficult not to stare as her gown rode up her slender thighs and stretched tight across her nipples. She patted the smooth, curvy rock beside her in an invitation, and he took the offered seat.

"How did you come here—if you don't mind me asking?"

A picture of innocence, Liana shook her head, lazily stretching the other arm and shifting under her thin clothing. "Our island city was buried by a volcano, before you came here. My sister and I were...buried."

"That must have been terrifying."

She nodded and replied, "I struggled with it, but my big sister helped me. We always were inseparable." She idly toyed with the edge of his robe, simply because it was in reach of her restless fingers, and he felt his cock stiffen. "I've always wanted a good male friend. Our parents were strict, and though Az married, I never had the chance."

"She married? Then where's her husband?"

Liana snorted and gave him a light slap on his thigh, as if he were asking the silliest of questions. "It was all arranged, of course. What she couldn't do in life—quest for the perfect spirit for her—she does now."

"Ah," Collin replied, feeling more than a little strange to be having this conversation while she tossed around on the rock and his erection threatened to show. He shifted and casually bunched his robe in the front. "So...what about you?"

She shrugged and giggled. "I don't know. I'm happy when she's happy, so..." She shrugged again before hopping to her knees so she could look at him more closely. Her breath was warm and smelled of peppermint. Her lips were slightly parted, and she ran a nervous tongue across them before admitting, "I can see why my sister is so enthralled—you are so cute. If I had known you back on the island, I'd have asked for a kiss." She gave another edgy laugh, eyes dancing with mischievousness, but she pressed on before she lost her nerve. "I don't know... Do you want to kiss me? Please, at least kiss me once. Then I can show you around. Please."

She also tasted of peppermint.

***

The tender, exploring kiss made Liana happy, but it made Collin ache with need. She hopped off her favorite rock with a contented sigh, and taking his hand in hers, she began to show him other favorite rock formations and anomalies. Never once did she seem to notice the tent in the front of his robe, and eventually, his lust calmed. As they roamed around, he began to wonder if there was any limit to these caverns.

"This is Asrelle's own personal space, which I helped make, of course," she explained with a giggle. "We can go any other place we want, but we always come back here. Just to hang out, you know."

Collin used Liana's eagerness to verify and explain more of what her sister had told him, and she cheerfully answered, even if she was flippant.

When the conversation led back to the subject of time, Liana tried again to clarify: "You know, when you just grow and learn and...I don't know...feel, time no longer has a hold over you. Sure, it's there, I guess, but it simply stops having any meaning for you. There was before, when I was frightened and Asrelle would hold me and comfort me. And then she told me she would find you, and that you'd be amazing and fun." She gave him another excited grin. "And now here you are." Liana hugged him, squirming against him in a way that threatened re-ignite his lust. Looking into his eyes, she asked, "Can I have another kiss?"

Collin felt his cock begin to pulse, and he hunched away from her lithe, energetic body. "Umm, let's go see what your sister is doing. I feel like it's been a while, and hey, there's always time later, right?" His teasing earned a giggle, and she pulled him back toward the other caverns. "You always know where she is, right?" he guessed, and she nodded as if he were asking another question he should already know the answer to.

"I think we can always find you too. We can ask, Az." When they entered what Collin thought of as the dining room, Asrelle was lounging on one of the mats with a knowing smile on her face. "Hey sis, we'll always be able to find Collin, right?"

"If he joins us, sure," answered Asrelle, watching them as they sat beside her. "Did you have fun exploring?" she asked him once he had settled onto a mat. After he nodded, she continued, "Do not to worry about getting lost, if that is what the question is. There is no such thing as lost, if you join us."

Collin shrugged. "Not sure I can ask enough questions to know everything."

"Too true," Asrelle said with a light laugh, "especially not in the time you have to make your choice."

"See?" Collin asked, looking at Liana. "She mentioned time."

"Because you're still bound to it, silly." Liana smirked cutely at him before turning to her sister. "I tried to tell him that time doesn't bother us."

"You were once that way," her sister pointed out. "Remember?"

"Yeah. It's fun to see Collin puzzled by it." Liana punctuated her point with another giggle.

"So how can I not have time when you say it doesn't matter?" Collin shook his head in confusion.

"Well, what you think of as time," Asrelle answered, "is only your limited understanding of it. Within each moment—your smallest measure of time—lies an eternity, an infinite amount of time in between one moment and the next. I pulled you into my place to spare you the trauma and the wandering, because I was drawn to you. Specifically to you, and in a way, I am holding the outside moment from coming. Make sense?"

"No," he admitted. Then he was struck by a thought. "So how do you know it's day or night?"

"That's easy," Liana answered with a glance at her sister. "I rest when I feel like it and we explore or hang out when we feel like it."

"In a sense," Asrelle added, "we keep our biological clocks—in fact, most of what we are endures. I talk and absorb information from many other people, and several of them gave me hints on how to find you. Once they know what you seek, spirits tend to be very helpful if they have the ability. I can see your overwhelming confusion, and honestly, Collin, it will not get any better until you just accept the reality and begin to learn about it. Then you will be free of the aspect of human nature that is always afraid."

Liana reached over to hold her sister's hand. "She helped me until I stopped being afraid." They shared a loving smile before Asrelle turned back to him.

"And I promise to do the same with you, Collin. You can sleep on it and decide when you wake, but for now," Asrelle said, and he watched her tenderness turn into need, "I want to show you my bedroom. If you will excuse us, Sister."

She rose, pulling a speechless Collin to her. Asrelle drew him down tunnels and deeper into her domain. The furthest tunnel led into a small room filled with a large raised stone that he was certain would feel like a mattress. Intricate yet hazy patterns floated along the walls and in the air above them. Craning his neck, Collin was not sure he could see a ceiling, and faint beams of light seemed to be cause of the glittering colors. He heard the whisper of satin sliding against skin, and when he turned back to her, Asrelle stood completely, gloriously naked before him.

"I cannot wait any longer," she said in an almost apologetic tone. Creamy skin graced every curve, from her slender neck peeking through the golden waves, to her pink, alert nipples tipping the full breasts, to the tiny dip of her belly button and flare of her hips. Before he could get more than a glimpse of her short golden curls, she stepped into him, sliding her fingertips inside the split of his robe.

After a tentative kiss that left his nerves tingling, she whispered, "I am the one lucky enough to find you, to be with you." She nuzzled the skin just under his jaw and caressed the robe from his shoulders. "Accept me as a balm for your spirit." When her hands slid down his chest and cupped his erection, he tensed, on the brink of orgasm.

Asrelle smiled knowingly before bending to engulf his cock in her soft mouth. Eyes squeezed tight, he gasped, trying to hold back the premature ejaculation she was sucking from him. He began throbbing as she coaxed him, but her fingertips pinched the base and delayed the threatening flood of cum. Her other hand lightly scratched down the inside of his quivering thigh, and she smiled up at him as the immediate pressure subsided.

When Collin's cock stopped pulsing, she sucked it back into her mouth, moaning at the hot drops escaping from the tip. This seemed to drive her, and each pass enveloped more of his cock in her heated suction. His legs shook too badly to stand and he collapsed on the soft stone bed. She followed with a hungry mouth. This time, she let him throb twice before pinching him closed.

"So sweet," she whispered after she had swallowed the liquid that squeezed out. "Oh, Collin, so sweet." She slid up his body, her soft hair forming a veil of intimacy that kept him focused on her smile and glistening eyes. He would have loved to watch her part her pussy with the tip of his cock before easing down onto him, but he found her expression of ecstasy to be every bit as enchanting.

He moaned, overwhelmed as she engulfed him with her soft pussy. In an urge as great as life itself, he lifted his hips to give her more. She lowered her head to kiss him, murmuring, "You fill me, Collin. So nice."

Her gentle rocking inspired him to press harder, to brush against her delicate lining. "If you keep that up," he warned, "I'll really fill you." Her smile was warm, and the lust in her eyes was hot. Ever so noticeably, she increased her rocking, saying with her body: "Please do—please fill me."

She grabbed his hands, trapping them against her swaying breasts, making him squeeze her nipples. With a ringing cry, he lifted her into the air, and his cock began to twitch uncontrollably. Asrelle yelped with pleasure, smothering his mouth in a kiss as he trembled and buried his cum deep in her.

Milking him with slow grasping strokes for a precious instant, she started to gyrate again before he could relax. "Keep pushing, Collin. Keep going." She lightly scratched him with one hand while reaching back and cupping his balls with the other, watching him gulp breaths and strain into her. "Yes!" Her face glowed with pleasure, and she ground down harder on his cock.

"So close," she panted as her eyes unfocused. "I need it. So close." Her movements, her grinding, became frantic, full of sensual anticipation, and Collin felt her escalate, pulling him with her. With a whine, she jerked her hips against him, and it was her turn to throw back her head and squeeze her eyes shut. He held on for the ride, grunting and shivering through another orgasm, pressing into her and savoring her every movement.

After a last few tremors of her hips, Asrelle collapsed onto his chest. Her eyes sparkled with tears as she planted little kisses on and around his mouth. "I have needed that for so long—needed you." She purred and snuggled closer.

Planting kisses like tiny thank-you notes, her lips inched along his neck and to the tip of his chin. She raised her head to get a good look at him, smiling brightly before drawing him into a passionate kiss. The kiss deepened, and she began to squirm against him, rubbing her nipples and her curly mound on him. "I want more. I need to taste our juices." With a twist of her hips, she dislodged his softening cock and bent to take him in her mouth.

Collin gasped at the change in sensations as she sucked the juices off the head of his cock. As if suddenly realizing she might be acting too wanton, she glanced up at him with a worried look.

"Are you alarmed? It has just been so long, I might have needed that more than you."

He shook his head and grinned down his torso at her, noticing her tongue as it moved slowly against his stiffening cock, watching her expression lighten when she felt him twitch. "In fact, I could probably last another round or three."

"Yes, please."

***

Collin woke to savoring caresses and loving kisses that trailed from his stomach to his mouth, and he responded eagerly. Asrelle climbed on top of him, feeding him with her hungry mouth, her exposed neck, her soft breasts and swollen nipples. She stretched with a moaning plea, so he could kiss down her stomach and toy with her belly button. When his tongue ventured toward her golden curls, she moved back down his body so she could gaze at him.

He smiled up at her, his lips glistening with his own saliva. "You want me to taste you?" he asked. "I will."

She bit her lower lip and nodded, dipping her head to capture his mouth with hers. When she broke the kiss and sat up, she said, "We can do so many things together, but later. After." She reached back to gently wrap her fingers around his erection, grinning. "I bet this feels well used from our lovemaking. I am still tingling."

When he made his cock twitch weakly in her hand, she rewarded him with a sweet laugh. "You are making me ache with need," she said, leaning forward to return to his lips. "Will you stay with me? Please tell me you need me as badly as I need you."

He searched her eyes only a moment before nodding, and joy lit her face. "Oh, Collin, thank you. Thank you."

She gave him one last lingering kiss before sitting up. "I want to keep going and going, but first things first." Rising from the bed, she stooped to retrieve their garments and handed him the robe. When he gave her a questioning look, she took his hand and pulled him off the bed. "Come," she urged.

Liana met them at the first junction and threw her arms around him. "I see you decided to stay with us," she said with obvious excitement, and before he could do more than smile and nod, she reached up and pulled him into an awkward kiss. "I'm so happy. See you soon." With that, she spun and headed back toward the cavern he began to think of as hers. He glanced to see what Asrelle's reaction would be, and found she was grinning at his embarrassment.

She gave him a light, reassuring kiss, before continuing into a tunnel. "My sister is innocent, so you must be very gentle and patient with her, but I want you to satisfy her curiosity," she told him. "Her happiness is important to me, as it should be to you." The nebulous undercurrent he didn't realize existed beneath his thoughts stirred, bringing with it a sense of unease.

"Liana seems..." he began, uncomfortably searching for the words. "She seems like only an attachment in your world. Can she have her own?"

"If she wanted to, of course," replied Asrelle without looking back. "But she wants to stay with me—with us." They continued down the tunnel as Collin mulled this over and compared it to what little he knew and could sense. The room he had first entered now had an extra archway in it, and he could see stairs leading up and around a corner. It was up these stairs that she pulled him.

Collin had a nagging feeling that he didn't know nearly enough—his mind screamed that there wasn't enough truth to make the right decision. But still he followed the beautiful Asrelle up winding stairs. Her sensual curves shifted and rolled as she climbed, the vision so distracting as he trailed her by a step. She excitedly increased her pace as the tunnel brightened, and Collin saw the sun. He squinted to keep from missing his footing as she sped up and raced onto a broad ledge, and she squeezed his hand in reassurance.

"Leap, Collin," she called fervently, bounding into the empty space. With a shocked gasp, Collin seized up and yanked her back to the edge, clutching her hand with desperate strength. Breathing heavily, he wrapped his arms around her and plopped to the ground—the firm, reliable rock.

"Wait, wait! I didn't understand. I don't understand. I need more time." The vast space showed them to be very high up a canyon wall. The intense sun bathed the shrubs and birds and stone in a glaring light.

"You do not have the time, Collin." She looked a little frustrated, though her breathing was excited. "This is a temporary window I made for you. For you, Collin. We cannot interact like this for long. Our two realms rarely intersect."

He tried to calm his breathing and his painfully racing heart. "Why is time so short when the choice is so big?" he stammered. "What happens if I say no?"

"Then you return to the moment I pulled you out of," she answered, gesturing with a sweep of her arm, "and back into your world of heartache and loss, and maybe even death against those same rocks. This is just the way it is—you have to choose to stay with us for it to happen."

"My life... My friends—are they really dead?"

She nodded, stroking his arm. "I promise you do not want to look down there. And if you return and survive, you will have to find a way out of this place and bear that pain and loss for the rest of your life." She sighed as if the thought made her immeasurably sad. "And when you eventually die, I might not be able to find you again." Wind rustled her beautiful hair and stirred the thin gown; her eyes teared up, and her look pleaded with him.

"Can I see them? I mean, after..."

"Look at me, sweet Collin." Rising to her knees, she cupped his face in both hands and stared into his eyes. "I love you and cannot hold this spot for much longer, and I cannot promise you we will find them—it is complicated. But I will promise you this: I will help you search for them. As long as we have that adventure together. Okay?"

His fear warred against her resolve and strength, and he gulped deep breaths. "Why do I have to die?" His voice was small against that ominous, crushing realization, and she brushed his lips tenderly before replying.

"You cannot stay with me without changing forms, Collin. Please trust me. Just one more step." She pulled him with her as she stood. "Do not look," she whispered. "Just leap."

His head spun with fear and vertigo; they were so close to that long drop. With a last deep breath, Collin nodded. And hand-in-hand, they leaped off the timeless cliff of the Grand Canyon.

~End~

© Copyright 2009 by Kev Henley. All Rights Reserved. Please do not copy or share this story without my express permission. Respect creative ownership.

12