Learn to Hate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was really reeling now. His hands rasped my ready nipples, irritating their comfortable state, teasing each with painstaking flicks over the cotton material I wore, only to recede and pay them no more attention. I tried for slowing the kiss, finding some essence of passion—something to slow down the nausea building like building blocks in my head. He defied this, his teeth nipping my tongue in warning.

My eyes slid open. We gazed into each others' eyes. Silence laced around us. I was holding my breath, now biting my lip. We should have stopped, but instead, he had other plans. Lifting my body up, he laid me on the table, right beside the wine glasses.

I focused on the substance as it vibrated ever so slightly at the small amount of pressure applied to the table. This was my vision come to life. All I could do was surrender to this man, my body seeming reluctant to do anything else and also. . .curious.

While he was big and muscular, as of now, that frightening scary part that I'd formed him into seemed not to exist.

In matters of seconds I was clenching his shirt, panting against his lips, the taste of them sweet on mine. His lids were drawn half way, his eyes misty, which I figured were a replica of my own starry-eyed gaze. I licked my bottom lip, trying to convince myself I wasn't savoring his flavor, and his eyes flicked to my them, held the gaze for a moment, before leaning in once more to claim my mouth.

He saddled my on the table, his jeans stark in contrast to my dress and skin. They scratched at my body in such a pleasant way I absentmindedly rotated my hips up to feel that friction again, stopping short when I got a good feel of his straining erection against his jeans. I just now took it into account on his arousal, the way his muscles were tense all over, a small tremor working through him every now and again.

He repositioned us, sliding himself between my legs, granting me the tendency to wrap my legs around him and explore the depths of all of that strength, love the way his the material hugged his strong legs. "You want this?" he whispered against my ear, taunting me. His finger slid in light circles around my nipple again.

Then, his hand slid past the elastic of my panties, cupping my mound and sending the oddest sense of invasion through me. I opened my mouth to ask if we could stop—talk this over—something. But his fingers unexpectedly started thrumming my clit in a steady motion, his mouth covering mine, swallowing my sounds while sucking away what little breath I had with a thorough suck. I was shuddering all over now, his thumb constantly massaging the bud of sensitive flesh, hitching up my stuttered breathing. My body fought for something, shivering here and there, reaching some level—I grabbed his hand to push him away, which earned my my hands pinned above my head by his other hand.

I whimpered when he drew back, his smile all but mocking. "Do you want others hearing, you -demon-?" he spat.

The moment I mouthed no, he pounded two fingers inside of me, tearing tissues, and spiking knives down my spine, knives that erupted inside my core and brought a shriek from my lips, I gasped in horror. My body convulsed, I choked on saliva, his fingers shredding me inside out. "Ch'ake 'em ou'ch!" I grated, tears forming. The plants had crashed to the ground, our wine glasses following to the ground with a clank. The liquid splashed onto my face. My vision blurred in whiplash, clearing and blackening, showing his expression, scrunched up in a snarl, his teeth bared in what looked like disgust.

He stopped. "Do that again," he bit out, wonder and outright lust written on his face, minus the hatred. Oblivious as of what he wanted, I sobbed, lips trembling. When I was about to repeat myself, he pounded in again, my cries rattled and gaunt. Against my ear he shushed me, whispering to me how I liked it, kissing my neck.

His fingers began to slide rapidly in and out of me and I closed my eyes, concentrating on the feelings growing within. There was tension and a hell load of pain but it felt good somewhere beneath that, exciting... I was jolted, my eyes squeezing shut and teeth clenched. My nails dug into his chest, clutching him, afraid of what sensations would burst from between my legs if I didn't insure every muscle was screwed into a knot. My chest was constricted, redden majorly. My breathing became shallow and I felt myself striving to reach some unknown place, my walls clenching on his fingers, only to be stroked in the next instant—or pushed. When he stopped, I moaned my displeasure.

I felt liquid dripping from my hole, my stomach a mass of quivers that I tried to swallow and force away. Those unholy fingers flicked every now and again against my outer labia.

"Don't know what you want," he huffed. In and out he stroked, slower this time. "You wanna cum or would you like my soul instead? Or both?"

Walls. . .clenching. Head. . .heavy. I opened my legs wider, my hips moving in time with his fingers. I moaned, the feeling no longer excruciating in the least bit rather than. . .pleasurable. Until he picked up pace and began thrusting his fingers in mercilessly, my juices coating his fingers and creating an embarrassing popping noise. I clenched my eyes shut and tried to reach that unknown place again, airways cut off, my back arching, trying to reach that place. He grunted, jamming against me harder now, the table quaking.

"Just like a fucking demon to take pleasure in this, right?" When I didn't answer, he stopped, pounded once. "-Right?-" I nodded, frantic, legs wrapping around him, moving against his fingers, still trying to reach that place. "Didn't hear you," he murmured roughly against my ear, thrumming my clit then thrusting, giving one thorough digging inside. The game played on until I was a puling mass of hysteria, telling him to fuck me, hate me, bite me, anything to get there. My stomach was bound in such a tight knot, my teeth were clenching, sounds grating out of them every time he fed me a small thrust, my arms tiring from all of the bucking against his relentless hold. There was so much haze that when I finally did cum, I spiraled head first into bliss and darkness, body spent and wary, a smile on my face.

12