Learn to Love the Hair

Story Info
Christopher must deal with a hairy muff.
3k words
4.44
39.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys.

I know of a few special salons and spas and I thought I would share a story from one of them. Ladies are more than welcome at this special retreat, but not all males on the premises are there by choice. The business is growing but it's not every day that it is packed to capacity. Some days are slow and this looks to be one of them. But for a few people it will be a day to remember.

*****

Lydia's elegant fingers danced across the keyboard, her manicured nails adding to the rhythmic clicking sound, a sound echoed by the raindrops tapping on the glass windows and stomping across the parking lot. The wind matched her sigh as she looked up for a moment and gazed out at the grey, wet day.

Sitting at the receptionist's desk she was catching up on some administrative work. Overall, business was great, but today's appointments were rather light and she couldn't remember the last time she had so few staff on hand.

A short gust of wind blew some of the rain against the windows. I t had been raining all morning and was expected to continue throughout the day. That wasn't going to help today's business any. It was a cold, damp, empty sort of day.

Making the best of it, there was an opportunity to relax and catch up on any work that hadn't been tended to. Usually the pace was much quicker and it could be a challenge to manage it all, but it was a challenge she always met and one she enjoyed.

She looked over the staff list again, wondering if she should send anyone else home. She really couldn't. As it stood there may be such a challenge if something unexpected came up. A party of five waltzing in right now with various needs could put her in a crunch.

She was deep in thought and almost surprised when the door opened and a lovely brunette stepped inside closing her umbrella. Usually she would have spotted anyone before they reached the door, but it was a pleasant sort of surprise.

"Welcome to Femme Supreme. How may we be of service today?"

Lydia came around the desk to greet the woman and take her coat and umbrella. She did not recognize her which suggested she was a new guest, and as new guests kept coming in the business kept growing.

"Hello. I was hoping I might be able to get a massage today."

"I would be happy to assist you. Have we had the pleasure of your company before today?

"Yes I have been in before, but I have been out of town for a long time and just recently returned."

So it wasn't her first time here, but she was still quite new. This was an opportunity to secure her business and improve the day's standing. Lydia hoped the woman wasn't just popping in and out. She stepped back behind the counter, ready to address her needs.

"May I have your name please?"

"Enza."

"That's a beautiful name. One moment please."

Lydia brought up her file, and indeed, they only had one guest with that name. A quick glance at the screen's information told a lot. Her address suggested she was well off, not that wealth was rare among their clientele. And she had only been in twice, months ago, which explained why Lydia didn't recognize her. Once was just for a short consult and the other was a quick hairstyling.

Besides the recorded electronic information, Enza herself told quite a story. She had a beautiful face and body which made it difficult to guess her age, and Lydia refrained from checking the screen, happy to indulge the mystery awhile longer.

She had a light skin tone without being pale, and she wore her black hair long. Her makeup was sophisticated and well applied. Her bearing also spoke of confidence and grace. If someone had stepped inside to paint her portrait it wouldn't feel out of place and she would need no preparation.

She wore a dress which was in keeping with the day, but could also be worn for most evening engagements. And the dress, like her coat, umbrella, and even her makeup, gave testament to her financial security. The attire was no doubt expensive, but it appeared as a single graceful curve, rather than other dresses, which tried to add adornments and various embellishments to make them appear of higher worth.

She was also slim and fit. She was probably a C cup, maybe thirty-four inches, and while more difficult to determine, she likely had a waist of twenty-four to twenty-six inches, and a hip measurement of thirty-four to thirty-six inches. Regardless of actual measurements, Lydia was confident her naked body would be quite toned.

Now it was time to determine what this lovely woman was looking for today. A massage was only the beginning, and since she had not previously received any similar services, there was no information from which to begin.

"So you would like a massage. Do you have any specific ideas of what you are looking for or would you like me to offer some suggestions?"

"Actually I do have some ideas. I want at least ninety minutes but if you have the time available I would like two hours. I also want a full service male."

Lydia smiled inwardly. A two hour service would be good for the books, and the woman did seem to have a plan in mind. Of course all the males were really full service, but the request suggested she had some services in mind.

"Certainly. We can arrange two hours with a full service male. Is there anything else you need or would like to experience? Do you want hot stones, for example?"

"No thank you. Just a full body oil massage. Do you have warm or hot oils available?"

"Yes, your provider will discuss various oils available to you. Also as this is your first massage with us, he will cover various options and upgrades available. Is there anything else?"

"Actually there is something else."

Lydia noticed that Enza was suppressing a smile. There was a pause in the air before she continued with her next request.

"I like to keep my hair natural down below."

"That won't be a problem, our staff would be happy to care for your needs."

"Do you have a staff member that wouldn't be so happy to care for my hair?"

The two women exchanged mischievous smiles. Now things were getting interesting. And to think, the day had started so dull and dreary.

Lydia liked where this was going and began a mental review of the staff. She looked over at the schedule, and knew she had her answer. It was time for some intensive training.

"I believe Christopher lacks an appreciation of a woman's natural beauty. I would be happy to have him serve you today."

"That sounds wonderful. And I would appreciate if you didn't mention this to him. I'd like it to be a surprise."

'Oh I like her', Lydia thought to herself. 'I think the two of us could really get along.'

"If you'll follow me, I will find a place for you to relax while we prepare for your massage."

Lydia walked her down the hall to a small lounge. There she handed her a short wine list from which Enza could choose a refreshment, and then went off to find Christopher.

@@@@@

"Christopher, you are needed. We have a guest who wants a two-hour massage."

Christopher's face sunk. That was the last thing he wanted to hear. It felt hopeless but he had to try. He paused only a moment before making his appeal.

"Isn't there anyone else who can do it? I was really hoping to have some time off, given how slow things are. I was just about to come to you and ask."

Lydia was really enjoying this turn of events. There may be rain outside, but everything shone brighter inside. That Christopher had hoped to escape work on this day, just added a little sweetness.

"No Christopher, I need you to take care of this guest. Not only that but I need you to take extra care and see that she is satisfied. She's new and has money and we want her as a regular client. Furthermore, as you have already noted, it has been a slow day and we need to stay in the black. Get yourself ready."

Lydia took another moment to enjoy his resignation and grief, before heading back to Enza. There was a bounce in her step and her heels clicked happily and proudly along the path back to the lounge.

@@@@@

Enza moaned with pleasure. His mouth and tongue were doing their job. Her heel slid along his back and she enjoyed the occasional sounds of his huffs and snorts as his nose, and in fact his whole face, moved within the oily forest of her hairy muff.

Knowing how he despised the task, made it so much better. Once in awhile, she would shift and thrust her pelvis toward his face, forcing more of her hair into his mouth and nose. She seemed to catch him by surprise every time, and although he once lifted his head to catch a deep breath, he quickly reapplied himself and knew better than to let his face leave her pussy again.

It was a wonderful massage. She began lying on her stomach, but had instructed him that most of the work was to be done face up. She guided his efforts and while it wasn't the best massage she ever had, he was capable. He was enjoying himself as well and he was quite enthusiastic while massaging her breasts, though he tried hard to give a professional appearance.

But when it all came together was when she removed the towel at her waist and he first gazed her dark minge. The look of shock and surprise was almost enough for her to climax, but she held on knowing there was much more to come.

The next moments were as painful for Christopher as they were pleasurable for Enza. She slowly instructed him to apply the oil and massage her nethers, warning him not to pull on her hair. She let him use hands and fingers, and so doing she reached her first climax. It was brilliant, but better still, there was much more to come.

She allowed him a few moments to think he was finished while he began to gaze upon her chest. She was only getting started and her body tingled knowing the pleasure in store. Then she looked into his face and gave her instructions.

"Now more of the same. But this time no hands; just mouth and tongue."

The look of anguish on his face was priceless. He was scared stiff. He made a few odd sounds as he was trying to formulate a way out of this. No doubt he wanted to act as though he hadn't heard her correctly, but she knew he had.

Slowly he acquiesced and bent his head to her. His face encountered her hair but hadn't reached her skin before he pulled back. He tried again. Again he pulled back. They both knew he had to comply and so she waited.

He made a breathy pass over her in an attempt to disguise his previous failed movements. It wasn't enough. He steeled himself and pushed through to plant a kiss on her lips. He felt some of her hairs enter his nose which tickled and itched.

"Don't forget the tongue."

He hadn't and she knew it, but she relished in the little reminder. He made a few quick swipes of his tongue and cringed. He felt the texture of her oily hairs pass over his tongue. This was worse than he could have imagined.

In the past he had never been quick to perform oral, though admittedly he was quick to ask for it. When he first did the deed he had insisted the girl be completely smooth and freshly cleaned. And he had never really backed down from those requirements.

In fact, when he first met a girl he would try to find out if she was fond of shaving or waxing her privates before things went very far. Even a short landing strip wasn't to his taste. He tried it once, when he realized they had different ideas of 'shaved', figuring he could work around it. But it didn't work for him, and certainly not for her.

The idea that some women only did the most basic of trimming or didn't even do anything was aberrant to him. Old girlie photos of a thick bush did nothing for him and in his opinion, ruined the pictures of an otherwise attractive naked woman. Some of his friends had even kidded him about it until they realized he took it quite seriously.

And yet here he was, with no escape, his lips and tongue forced to work along a woman's hairy mound. How had it come to this? He knew he was in trouble when he first started working here but he had been able to dodge this in the past. Today he had no such luck. Not only did he have to do it, she had to be happy with it. He didn't dare face the trouble Lydia would put him through if he failed.

Every once in awhile he would kiss the tops of her legs or run his tongue high on her waistline to escape the hairs, but he always had to come back. Maybe he could get her to another climax quickly and it would all be over and he could put it behind him.

"Deeper."

He was hesitant and she loved it, but now she was ready for more. She gave the orders and he had to obey. She ran her fingers into his hair pulling his head this way and that. She would make it clear that he could not escape her.

More minutes passed and she reached her second zenith. She held is head for seconds afterwards, not letting him retreat. Then she ordered him to start again and this time he was to be more focused. He wasn't allowed to let his face leave her nest. Once her instructions were clear, she stretched out her arms and placed her hands behind her head.

The more he worked her, the more his face was coated in oil and undoubtedly a few stray hairs. She also knew a few of her hairs had found their way into his throat as he made some growled attempts to clear it. She liked that. As long as he kept to task, he could cough, choke, and sputter as much as he wanted.

Those signs of distress were just music to her ears, and she would gyrate her hips to orchestrate more of them. She would crush his nose into her to hear the wheezing sounds when she let him breathe.

She moved through variations of her reclined position. A few times she squeezed his head between her legs. Other times she laid wide open. She pulled his arms under her legs and pinned them to the table, and then she could really buck against him; against his face.

She let it go on for ages, and when they had finished, he had spent more than half of the time with his face buried in her oily curls. They were both exhausted, but for different reasons.

She let him leave, cheerful in the knowledge he would be spending a long time washing his face and trying to wash down his throat. He'd likely be picking hairs from his teeth as well and that thought made her smile.

@@@@@

Lydia was anxious to hear how the service went for her guest, but was quite surprised when a naked Enza walked out front to the reception desk. After surprise came admiration as she took in the whole of the woman's body. She was right; the woman looked fit and fabulous, and could probably make a living as a nude model. Lydia was quite confident in her own looks, but compared to Enza she considered she might lose the advantage she often possessed.

"How was everything? Did Christopher perform to your expectations?"

"Yes it was lovely. I gave him quite a hairy tongue."

Both woman laughed at that, and Lydia was pleased they could provide a proper service. It was a much better day thanks to Enza's arrival, and Lydia had some satisfaction of her own.

"You don't seem too busy and I'm really enjoying my stay. Do you suppose I could have a late lunch."

Lydia was happy to oblige. Enza might singlehandedly save the day and keep them in the black. She asked her guest what she had in mind and inwardly Lydia was happy that she had already begun conversations with local restaurants about guest services.

As it turned out, Enza was quite happy with a nice restaurant that was nearby and shortly she had decided on her meal. Then Enza made Lydia even happier.

"I know it isn't always this slow in here and I don't mean to put down the business by suggesting you have no one else to care for, however...do you think it would be possible after lunch, in say an hour or so, to put Christopher back to work for another couple of hours."

They both exchanged smiles and giggles. Then Lydia took a moment to see if Enza was really serious, and was delighted to find she meant what she said. It would be an absolute pleasure to arrange it. She may have to get Helga involved as Christopher might put up a fight this time, but she knew she could make it happen.

"Maybe this time he should be restrained...to help him focus...he still has so much to learn."

They shared in laughter once more and Lydia thought it was a great idea. She said she would give it some thought and have some suggestions for her after lunch. She would also wait until after lunch to break the news to Christopher. What a fabulous day!