Learn Your Place Ch. 02

Story Info
After a hard night, Nikki continues her training.
9.8k words
4.34
47.4k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
944 Followers

Nikki had been through some horrible nights before. Everything from pregnancy scares to getting too drunk and waking up somewhere she didn't recognize. She'd even been robbed at knifepoint before. But nothing had put her through anywhere near the fear that this night had put her through. It wasn't even close.

Alpha was not just playing to scare her. She'd slipped up a few times. Be it exhaustion or her instinct to run, Alpha had gotten a taste of her blood and he clearly wanted more. She was sore, tired, and tired of being scared. Even so, every time Alpha lunged, a new jolt of fear went through her. Oddly enough, the leash was almost merciful. If she started to drift, being immediately choked woke her right up if Alpha didn't.

What if He didn't come back? What if that's what happened to the previous dog. Maybe that's what happens to all of them. Or she'd just messed up one time too many and He changed His mind about coming back for her. She didn't think that she could handle this for another day. But the fear of dying that way was still bigger.

Her eyes bulged as she finally saw Him in the distance. A weird blend of relief and fear tore through her tired body. Nikki wanted to yell out for Him, but Alpha wasn't currently jumping at her. It's like he went through fazes. Alpha knew when she was drifting to sleep and tended to attack more then. But when she screamed, he attacked her regardless. But Alpha either knew his time for a Nikki flavored chew toy was wrapping up or noticed that, for once, her attention wasn't on him. Either way, he lunged at Nikki again and got a solid nip on her thigh causing her to cry out.

Even in the distance, Nikki could make out His smirk. And it could have been her imagination, but she was sure that he'd started walking slower. It was agonizing, waiting for Him to finally put her out of her misery one way or the other. She almost didn't care which. Almost.

"Please Master...please... Make him stop..." She pleaded through her exhaustion.

He watched her, leaning casually on the fence. The amusement was clear on His face and He just reveled in her fear silently for a few minutes before finally saying, "Down boy."

Alpha immediately stopped trying to attack and went back to the doghouse and sat down. Nikki had never felt relief so intense before in her life. As He opened the gate and casually walked in, He pet Alpha on the head. "Good boy. See, Nikki? I tell him to do something and he does it. No hesitation. No question."

"Yes Master..." Nikki sobbed. She offered nothing else. She didn't want to take any chances. She just watched as intently as she could as He walked up to her and pet her head as well.

"It's been a tough night on you hasn't it?" He asked with a knowing smirk.

"...I'm sure I deserved it, Master..." Nikki answered back with a sigh.

This got a laugh from Him as He caressed her cheek, taking the handle of the leash from the hook with His other hand. "Well it's almost over. Let's see if you've learned anything or if you need to spend some more time with Alpha."

Nikki tried not to react to the threat, but she couldn't completely bite back her whimper. He knew full well how much of a threat that was. Moving away from her slightly, He dragged His foot along the floor making a line in the dirt. Alpha seemed particularly interested in the line, especially when He beckoned the large dog, who went to the line and no further and proceeded to start growling at Nikki again.

"Go to the line, Nikki." He ordered, a curious expression on His face.

"On two or four legs, Master?" Nikki asked, trembling slightly.

"Two will work just fine for now." He replied, His smirk widening.

Nikki had bought herself as much time as she could to psyche herself up and she forced herself to move towards the growling beast as quickly as she could to get it over with. Her Master's words echoed through her head. 'It's almost over.' Once more she felt Alpha's breath as she stepped up to the line. To her surprise, Nikki heard the handle of the leash fall to the ground. This was compounded when she heard Him now behind her, unzipping His pants.

Nikki's eyes had enough time to bulge in surprise realizing the purpose of the line just before He was balls deep inside of her cunt once more. She crossed the line, she got bit. That simple. And she didn't even have that much time to realize that Alpha didn't care if getting fucked really hard was the reason she kept crossing the line. His jaws snapped at her indiscriminately causing Nikki to scream as she felt his teeth trying to pull at her thigh again. She tried to move back but He was too busy pounding away at her.

It was literally impossible not to irritate Alpha with noise. Either Nikki was grunting from the force of His thrusts, screaming because she was barely avoiding Alpha's bites, assuming she was able to avoid them in the first place, or she was crying because of both. All Nikki could do was to push back as hard as she could against Him and pray that He came quickly. And then she started to feel it.

"No. No no no no no no, FUCK!" Nikki screamed as her body didn't seem to get the danger she was in and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop herself from cumming. And since she couldn't stop herself from cumming, she couldn't stop her body from going over the line and Alpha made her pay for it with a bite to her shoulder. He snapped again at her face, but she had the wherewithal to pull from that one.

Nikki felt His arm wrap around her neck, pressing her body against His as His cock continued its assault on her pussy, still seeking His own release. "I don't remember giving you permission to cum." He growled in her ear.

"I didn't want to!" Nikki complained through her sobs. His grip made her lose all control over her body with the exception of her arms, which she was keeping as far back as humanly possible anyway.

"I guess we'll have to work on that then, won't we?" He asked ominously.

"Yes Master!" Nikki's mind was starting to go fuzzy at this point despite the fear of Alpha continually reasserting itself. Her body was still shaking from the orgasm despite the immediate pain it had caused her, but even through that she smiled slightly when she could feel Him getting closer to His own orgasm.

"Where do you want to cum, Master?" Nikki asked, suffering through another small bite on her shoulder which she had no way of avoiding. She only hoped the answer to her question required a change of position.

"Inside you." He practically purred in her ear, His thrusts only redoubled His efforts as He finally came, filling Nikki's pussy with rope after rope of His cum. The two of them panted hard as He went through His own round of aftershocks, pumping into Nikki a few more times before letting her go, pulling her away from the line.

Nikki just laid on the ground, exhausted, used, and fading in and out of consciousness through her sobs. "Thank...you...Master..." She murmured. Her body had clearly reached its limit. She didn't even remember Him picking her up or them leaving Alpha's territory. Her eyes opened, and she was in His arms and moving towards the house. Darkness claimed her again and when her eyes opened, He was closing the door behind them with His foot.

When her eyes opened this time, it was with a sharp pain across her cheek. "Sit up." He ordered sternly, forcing her to stay awake this time as she followed the command.

"What are...you doing?" She lazily got out, feeling Him moving limbs and sometimes feeling something burning on her already sore body.

"Taking care of your wounds." He answered bluntly. "They aren't too bad, all things considered but regardless, you don't want them to get infected, do you?"

"No..." She answered, looking down and surely enough, she had some bandages on her and the burning sensations turned out to be Him disinfecting the wounds. He was right though, they didn't look so bad now that she wasn't continually getting bitten or trying to avoid it. "Thank you... Why...why are you being...nice to me?"

He paused from what He was doing to give her a smirk. "How nice or mean I am to you depends entirely on you. I know this may seem like the worst thing you've ever been through but trust me... On a scale of one to ten, ten being the worst thing I can imagine doing to you for pissing me off... That was a solid...three."

"Three?!" Nikki almost continued to yell about how He had to be insane if He thought that what He'd just put her through wasn't in the top tier of torture. But she immediately caught herself. "Sorry Master..."

He gave Nikki an intense look before He went back to work. "You're bleeding a little. Big deal. These will heal and there won't even be a scar. Let me be very clear. I'd prefer to keep you whole, but should you irk me, all I truly need is your pussy, your ass, and your mouth." He paused when He noticed Nikki's reaction to the second 'need'.

"Oh yes. I will be fucking you in your ass in the very near future. You have a problem with that?"

"No Master. All of me is yours." Nikki murmured, her tiredness beginning to reassert itself. "N...no one has ever fucked me there...before..."

"Is that right?" He replied with a casual curiosity, His focus still intently on checking Nikki's body for bites and scratches. It almost made her feel like she was at a doctor's. He was being so...clinical about it. "That makes me happy to hear. I do so love to be the first for these sorts of things."

With that said, He continued His earlier point. "As I was saying before, I only need you for those three things. Everything else is optional. Eyes. Teeth. Nails. Fingers. Arms. Legs. Not to mention if I write you off entirely, I could always just...give you away. Especially with that little fear you have of dogs. I do have...friends. One of which would take that fear and do things with it even I wouldn't watch, and I wouldn't think twice about giving you to them if you were to become useless to me. So, believe me when I say this is just the tip of the iceberg. Things can and will get worse if you choose to provoke me. Okay, I think we're good now."

As He looked over His work, Nikki was looking back at Him with absolute horror. She knew the position she was in, but she'd allowed herself to get taken in by how nice He was being to her in that moment, and she forgot who she was dealing with. When He looked up at her, He almost seemed to relish in her fear and gave her a soft pat on the head. "Take it you're ready to sleep?"

"If...that's...okay with you, Master..." Nikki nervously bit her bottom lip and hoped that admitting to her exhaustion was the right play.

"Of course, it is. What good are you to me going insane from sleep deprivation? I have your room ready for you." This time He didn't offer to carry her, forcing Nikki to follow Him on all fours again. Her body wasn't in as much pain as it had been but her wounds, though bandaged, still reminded her they were there as she crawled behind Him, lead by the leash once more.

Through a doorway Nikki had yet to see was a staircase. She followed silently as they ascended it and down the new hallway, too tired to be bothered with the new surroundings. She just crawled until He stopped leading her.

"And here we are." He stated, opening the door. It was a simple room. Completely bare except for a cage. A small cage that was just big enough to fit a human being if they remained on all fours.

Nikki blinked lazily as she looked at the bare cage. Even Alpha's doghouse had a pillow. She supposed she'd have to work for that. "...Thank you Master..." Was all she said as she started to walk to the cage only to get pulled back by the leash.

"Just kidding." He said, smirking. "I'm not going to make you sleep in a cage. What kind of monster do you take me for? Come on."

Nikki had no doubts that if she'd complained about that cage, kidding or not, she'd have been sleeping in it. And for all she knew, her actual 'bedroom' would be even worse. There were a few hazily concocted ideas for what it would be. But nothing could have prepared her for the truth. When she looked through the next open door, her jaw dropped.

It was her bedroom. Literally her bedroom. From her apartment. Everything from the posters on the wall to the TV on her dresser, to the clothes where she usually left them for work the next day. The more she looked around the eerily familiar surroundings, the weirder she felt. "How...? Is this all my stuff?"

"No." He replied, intently watching her reaction. "Your stuff is still in your apartment. This is...well...let's just say I don't just pick a new dog. I study them very thoroughly. I put a lot of work into bringing you here. Some that you can see like this room, some things that you'll never know, and some that will wake you up in the middle of the night if you think about it too hard. Good night." With that barest of explanations, He left, closing the door behind Him.

"...good night..." Nikki mumbled. This was so surreal. She wanted to explore the room. Were her clothes there? Were the books and magazines real or fakes with covers that only looked real on the surface? But all Nikki cared about was the bed. As far as she knew, no one was watching so she stood up, stretched and got into the bed, which to be honest, felt a little newer than her actual one. As did the pillows. But she didn't care anymore. She could be curious tomorrow. For now, as soon as she pulled the covers up, she let a much-needed sleep claim her.

***

Nikki grumbled as she heard her alarm going off. She hated being a girl sometimes. Her boyfriend would just get up, take a quick shower, throw on a t-shirt and jeans and he was ready to go. She had to wake up early, so she had time to not only shower but to put her makeup on. It was more than a little irritating how much makeup it took to look like you weren't wearing a lot of makeup. It was so counterproductive.

Flashes of probably one of the worst nightmares she'd ever had went through her head as she reached the small remote control to her alarm clock, turning it off. Something felt...off. Like there was a warning bell going off in her head now that the alarm clock wasn't filling the role anymore.

The nightmare hit her again. Nikki began to realize how sore she was. It was both the muscles in her legs as well as seemingly random parts of her. Looking under her sheets, Nikki saw the bandages He had done for her. For a moment, she couldn't breathe. The "nightmare" was coming to her at full force now. Every degradation, every thrust, every bite, all in vivid detail. Nikki hugged her legs rocking slightly in the bed.

"Morning." He stated from the far corner of the room. He was casually sitting in the chair by her dresser, watching her with an odd intensity that she couldn't describe.

Nikki didn't know how long He'd been there but knowing that yesterday actually happened and knowing that it would continue to happen broke something inside of her at that moment and she started to sob. And the realization that she couldn't stop herself only made her cry steadily harder and harder.

"There there. It's okay." He stated, getting up to sit down next to her. "There are quite a many things I'll punish you for. Crying isn't one of them. It's healthy to let it out."

Despite His reassuring words, it didn't make Nikki feel any better. At best, this was planned. He went through all this effort for this exact reaction. At worst, He was lying, and she was about to be punished again. Neither option could stop the tears. It was almost surreal when He hugged her, softly petting her head. He was the one causing her anguish and yet He was consoling her at the same time. It reminded her of when she saw Him last night and He'd finally stopped Alpha. He was both her savior and her tormentor.

"Can...can I sleep in the cage from now on?" Nikki muttered. Was that why He showed it to her? Because waking up to the realization that a nightmare had become her life was infinitely worse than sleeping in a cage? At least when she woke up there, she knew the situation she was in.

To her surprise, despite being pretty sure she'd figured Him out, He made her face Him and shook His head. "No. Do you have any idea how much effort went into making this room? You really think I did all of that for you to sleep in it for one night?"

"No Master...I'm...sorry for asking..." Nikki sobbed.

"Allow me to...give you some advice." He stated calmly, caressing her cheek. "The reason that this is so hard on you is because you're not taking one of the first things I said to you to heart. Who do you belong to?"

"You, Master." Nikki quickly answered.

"And what are you?" He asked.

"A dog, Master. A dumb dog." Nikki nodded.

He grinned at the answer. "Not yet. You see, you're saying the words, but you don't believe them. And therein lies your anguish. You think you're a person who's pretending to be a dog and will be punished if you don't do it correctly. When in truth you are a dumb dog. You've just been living a lie. Now personally, I don't give a shit which you believe is true. It's your sanity."

In truth, Nikki had no fucking idea how to respond to a single thing that He had just said to her. She just wasn't in the state of mind to process it. So, she merely replied, "I'll...do my best Master."

"Of course, you will." He stated with a chuckle before leaning closer. "By the way...you never said good morning back to me." He whispered into her ear.

Nikki snapped back from Him, trying to choke back the sobs. "S-sorry Master. Good morning..."

Despite how she pulled slightly from Him, He kept a firm grip on her. Nikki flinched as He moved His hand to her face, though this turned out to be an overreaction as He only caressed her cheek again. "That's not good enough. I want a more...thorough greeting. Something more personal." He looked up thoughtfully. "Yes. From this day forward unless instructed otherwise, the first thing you do when you see me in the morning is to suck my cock."

Nikki's eyes widened. "Yes Master." She was not going to spend another night out with Alpha if she could help it. Her despair became secondary as she dropped to her knees, quickly undoing His zipper with her teeth and after freeing it, taking His cock down to the hilt, deep in her throat.

"Fuuuuck..." He moaned as her head bobbed in His lap, her tongue massaging His shaft with each thrust. Reaching down, He affectionately ran His fingers through her hair, throbbing hard in her mouth. "I may not be the richest man in the world...but I bet that man will never know the pleasure of a post-Alpha dick sucking. You know I'm going to expect this level of focus from you now on?"

"Yes Master." Nikki was just happy that her performance had gone above "adequate". She'd never put so much effort into a blowjob in her life and the desperation clearly showed. Nikki practically worshipped His cock with each lick of her tongue and each suck between her lips. Her eyes stayed locked onto His, looking for confirmation or condemnation. It was almost symbiotic as she did her best to read what He wanted without Him having to say anything.

He began to thrust subtly as well, moaning significantly more than He did during her first attempt. Nikki would be lying if the remnants of her shattered ego didn't flare a little. She was doing a good job. As long as she didn't think too hard on the situation and just focused on what she was doing then she'd even say she was getting excited. All that existed was His dick and His moans.

When He shuddered in pleasure, Nikki quickly sat up, only then jerking His cock with her hands. "Where do you want to cum, Master?"

"Down your throat." He growled lustfully, grabbing Nikki's hair and forcing her down on His dick, thrusting wildly as He came closer to His climax. At this point all Nikki could do was to just keep her hands down and let Him have His way with her. Her focus became twofold. Both on making sure every thrust down her throat felt as good as possible as well as remembering to breathe when He allowed it.

marx810
marx810
944 Followers