Learn Your Place Ch. 03

Story Info
Nikki is forced to push herself past her limits.
11.8k words
4.36
62.4k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
943 Followers

Nikki slowly opened her eyes as her alarm went off. This time she was much more cautious. The "bad dream" seemed more like reality than her supposed real life so she couldn't embrace it as fake like she had the previous morning. Looking into the far corner and not seeing Him did nothing to alleviate this feeling. In fact, if she were being honest with herself, it made her feel a bit empty.

Should she search Him out? Wait for Him? Despite knowing that she should be relieved to have some time to herself, she'd felt like she'd been following orders for so long that not having anything to do felt...off. Nikki let out a sigh and got out of her bed with a stretch. The lingering remnants of her time with Alpha nagged her in the background, reminding her of how wise she'd been not to fall for the room's tricks.

She began to make up her bed out of habit. This was almost humorous in a sense considering that she usually only made her bed right before she got in it to sleep. The only exception was if she was having company over. It then struck her that she was going to have company over sooner or later. Nikki didn't know where He was, but she was sure that He'd show up sooner than later.

It was oddly frustrating. Was she even supposed to be doing this? He seemed to not really care what she did in her room but maybe she wasn't supposed to clean without His permission. Or if she was, then she was supposed to do it with her teeth or something. This would be so much easier if there were set rules. But Nikki had the feeling that if there were set rules then they'd just change at His whims regardless.

Making the bed was just busy work anyway. Something to mindlessly do while she tried to sort things out. It was probably why she didn't notice His entry until His shadow was looming above her. Nikki's eyes widened, and she attempted to turn around.

"Stop." His familiar voice stated. "Finish what you're doing first."

"Yes Master." Nikki quickly nodded, significantly more self-conscious of the previous questions now as she straightened the sheets, finding herself almost ashamed to be standing on two legs. "Good morning, Master."

"Good morning, Nikki." He replied, watching intently as she worked.

She should be sucking His dick right now. She said good morning, so she should be sucking His dick. This kept pounding in Nikki's head over and over, even though He'd said to do that unless otherwise instructed, and she was otherwise instructed. But she felt like He was waiting for her now. But on the other side, if she hurried up and did a bad job making her bed, would that be disrespectful?

Nikki tried to work quickly but efficiently so that she was meeting somewhere in the middle. This wasn't helped when she felt His hands cupping her breasts. She paused for a second before remembering that she had an order to follow. It reminded her of the shower yesterday as His hands continued to roam the curvy contours of her body. Once again Nikki's mind overthought the action.

Was He touching her in impatience? Was she taking too long? Or was He just touching her because He could and He wanted to? Or maybe He was fully aware of how distracting His touch was to her and He was doing this just to fuck with her? Regardless, all she could do was to finish what she was doing.

"I-is that okay, Master?" She asked, almost shyly, unsure of whether she should be turning again to try and face Him.

To her surprise, He shrugged. "Your bed. Do whatever the Hell you want with it." As soon as Nikki nodded, His finger moved to her lips, tracing along them. "Now, I do believe I should be getting a more thorough greeting."

"Yes Master!" Nikki exclaimed unable to get to her knees fast enough to unfasten His pants and give Him His "greeting". Nikki found that hovering orders like that really irritated her. A massive wave of relief washed over her the moment His cock was down her throat.

"Fuck... No need to hurry. Take your time. You'd make me think you're trying to get this over with." He taunted with a smirk.

"Sorry Master..." Nikki said with a gasp as she came up for air and then moved her head more slowly, savoring Him as her tongue explored His shaft. It was impossible to deepthroat Him like that without making a mess, but now that she knew that making a mess was fine if she cleaned it after, she didn't care. Her focus was entirely on making Him feel as good as humanly possible.

Nikki's moans and sucking noises echoed through the room along with the soft indications of pleasure that she was giving Him.

"Having fun, are we?" He asked, another taunting edge to His voice. Nikki nodded and moaned in agreement, assuming this was just a taunt until she felt His boot pressing firmly against her sex. It wasn't remotely hard enough to be painful, but it did bring to her attention how wet she was getting. And that was exactly the point. In fact, as Nikki looked down quickly at the boot, she could see that she was going to have to lick that clean as well now.

She tried to ignore the pleasure the boot was giving her as He continued to massage her exposed slit. Nikki tried not to think about the fact that she was massively turned on right now. How fucking sick was that? She tried to justify it as knowing what He wanted and knowing that she was good at it so there wasn't that nagging fear in the background of her actions for once that she'd be punished. All she had to do was focus on His cock.

Meanwhile His boot seemed to get immense pleasure from trying to break that focus, and that was before He started talking. "Look at you. Getting my boot all messy with your whoreness. Just a few days ago you were trying everything to get away from me and now you can't get enough of that dick, can you?"

"No Master. Never..." Nikki moaned, her voice vibrating through His cock before she finally started to use her hand and ask the inevitable question, "Where would you like to cum, Master...?"

He looked down amusedly, a pleasured sigh escaping His lips as he answered, "On your tits."

Nikki blinked slightly. That was a new one. But she also felt that she was almost doing too good of a job. He was trying to throw her off. So, she acted on instinct, squeezing her precum and drool coated breasts around His cock and massaging it with them to bring Him to completion.

"Fuck..." He groaned, gripping the baseboard of Nikki's bed at the sudden change in stimulation. "I did not tell you to do that."

"I'm sorry, Master. Do you want me to stop?" Nikki felt that jolt of fear once more but didn't stop what she was doing because He was clearly so close. She figured the punishment for blueballing Him would be infinitely worse than tittyfucking Him when he hadn't asked for it.

"Don't you fucking dare." He threatened, His lips parting with another moan.

Nikki grinned eagerly, bouncing her tits around His cock with a renewed vigor after His confirmation. It wouldn't be much longer now. She'd only seen this done in porn before but now that she was doing it, she wasn't entirely opposed to having a dick between her breasts. And He seemed to really be enjoying it. But soon her focus was entirely on making sure as much of His cum ended up on her impressive chest as possible. It actually worked out. When He came, most of it actually hit under her chin which either rebounded or dripped back on breasts, though some did end up on her face when all was said and done.

The two of them panted in either effort or post orgasmic pleasure respectively. Nikki kept her breasts pushed up with her hands as He pulled His cock free from them with a happy shudder. "Clean me off." He ordered waving His cock in front of her lips.

Nikki hungrily accepted the offer, moaning gently as she took the slowly softening phallus into her mouth, sucking hard as she bobbed her head. You'd think her mouth was either the cleanest or dirtiest thing in the world with the amount of cleaning she did with it. The thought almost made her chuckle, but she remembered that she needed to focus on what she was doing. His cock was only released when He pulled it from her, the pop from her lips echoing through the room.

He clearly liked something about how she looked because He just stood there for a while after He put His cock away just looking at her. It made her feel a bit self-conscious and, to be honest, a bit silly just kneeling there with her tits pushed together with a puddle of cum between them. But if there was one thing Nikki had learned it was that no one gave a shit about how she felt about anything. He wanted to look so she gave Him an eyeful.

"Proud of yourself, are we?" He stated in an almost taunting tone as He crossed His arms.

Nikki blushed slightly. She was proud of herself. She knew that she did a good job and He seemed pleased with her. It was easily the best morning she'd had since she woke up here. But she was still cautious in the way she answered. "Should I...not be, Master?"

He smirked, almost playfully patting her head. "Eh...sure, why not? As long as you don't get lazy or boring on me. If I want to cum on your tits again, you'll get me off just like that. However,...it is...dangerous thinking for yourself. You're lucky I liked it so much. Clean up this mess and then meet me in the kitchen."

The threat did not escape Nikki's attention. She decided to focus more on the praise. But first thing was first and that was getting all this cum off her breasts. Pushing them up further, she licked her cleavage, feeling like a cat lapping up a bowl of milk. She paused for a second, feeling His eyes on her and glanced up. He was watching from the doorway with a bemused grin. Well...if He wanted a show, she'd give Him a show.

Nikki took her time, licking wherever on her breasts that her tongue could reach and then using her fingers and licking them clean. And that was when it hit her. It was like a lightning bolt in her brain and all the fear she hadn't been feeling hit her all at once. His boot! She forgot His boot! She was taking care of herself before Him. "Master! I'm so sorry!"

She quickly scrambled to the doorway, licking herself off the boot, her face burning red with shame. She was as thorough as she could have possibly been. She kept licking until she couldn't taste any more of herself and only tasted leather before she worriedly looked up at Him, her eyes already watering.

To Nikki's relief, He glanced at His boot and then to Nikki, smirked and nodded His head back to the mess she'd left on the floor to get to Him. She nodded back and went back to work, making full use of her tongue to get it done while mentally reprimanding herself. 'Stupid! Stupid stupid stupid! I literally made a mental note to remember that boot!'

She sighed after she was done, looking it over to make sure she didn't miss anything before going to the bathroom to make sure she was more thoroughly clean than her tongue and finger would make her. After all, she wanted to make sure that if He groped her boobs again that they weren't coated in a dried layer of cum.

Nikki crawled to the kitchen once more in trepidation, her mind full of worries. He took that so well. It only made her more nervous. She was almost wishing that He would punish her already so that it would be over. But her overactive mind was momentarily taken over as the smell of breakfast flooded her nose. When Nikki looked up she saw that He was multitasking, cooking with two pans. Bacon was frying in one and judging from the bowl of batter to the side, she had to assume pancakes were in the other.

Nikki was practically drooling as she sat in the middle of the kitchen and waited patiently like the good dog that she was. Unlike yesterday however, He wasn't throwing food at her while He cooked. In fact, He was paying very little attention to her, just cooking and humming that tune that she didn't recognize. There was something about being relatively ignored that really irked Nikki, not that she could do anything about it.

She couldn't help but wonder if this was part of a punishment. Maybe she'd have to just watch Him eat while her own stomach rumbled with hunger. Something involving the hot pan, maybe? Her mind continued to run scenario after scenario in her head while He cooked and hummed. She didn't speak, and she didn't move, she merely watched her Master.

Sooner than she expected, He turned around with a smirk and put what she recognized as a dog dish on the ground. Neatly spaced inside of the dish were a few pancakes with syrup, eggs, and bacon. It looked so good. "Thank you Master." She avoided a mental chuckle as two facts crossed her mind right before she dug in.

One was that He hadn't given her a fork, so she had to assume that she had to eat with just her mouth. And the second thing was that to bend over enough to eat, her ass would be pretty damn high in the air and if the past was any indication, He would most likely not leave her be in that position. Nikki found that she didn't care, but she was careful in how she ate just so she wouldn't have a mouthful of pancakes only to have His dick suddenly shoved up her ass. It was more than a likely situation.

Nikki tried to be aware of what was going on as she ate, though for the moment it seemed her caution was moot. Just like yesterday, He was eating on a plate with a knife and fork, glancing out the kitchen window. His unguarded demeanor was beginning to make her a bit anxious. She'd begun to define Him by His cruel focus on her and now that the focus was becoming more casual, she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

Maybe it was because she had become so compliant. Maybe it wasn't a punishment at all. He'd broken her down enough that she didn't need as much training, possibly? Nikki had become so focused on the nature of their relationship that she'd stopped paying attention to the deliberate way she was eating. Maple syrup is delicious, but it can very easily get away from you when you're not using eating utensils. Her nose and cheeks had begun to get all sticky. Her lips were sticky too but at least she could lick those.

Using her fingers, Nikki wiped as much off as she could and began licking the thick liquid from them. She felt His gaze before she actually looked over to confirm it. She'd been curious about His lack of attention earlier, but she had it now, and her licking and sucking immediately slowed and became more suggestive. Why she was doing this, she hadn't the faintest clue. With all He had done, why would she actively tempt Him?

Nikki couldn't understand her own actions, but as He smirked back, a thrill of excitement shot through her body like sparks of lust all flowing to the most obvious place between her legs. It made her fidget slightly. She blushed profusely and went back to eating. There was a slight pause as she registered that He had just stood up and was casually making His way to her. She pretended not to notice, needing to use the kitchen wall and her wrists to hold the dish in place to get the last of the eggs.

It reminded her of when she woke up here. She could feel His eyes on her. And as she suspected earlier, they were focused on her ass. She needed to finish the food. She didn't want the effort he put into cooking it to go to waste. A loud gasp then escaped Nikki's lips as she felt His fingers tracing along the surprisingly slick lips of her pussy. A shudder of pleasure rocked through her body as she became immediately self-conscious of how wet she was, which was clearly His point. He didn't even have to verbally taunt her. His fingers were doing that for Him.

"Master!" Nikki cried out as His fingers began to move quickly side to side over her clit. It was almost too much for her as she bucked and moaned against the pleasure He forced upon her. She rested her head against the wall, using her hands to brace herself as He continued to toy with her. "M-master, can I cum? Please?"

"Such a little slut this morning, aren't you?" He taunted, flashing Nikki His teeth while His fingers continued their unrelenting assault on her wetness. He seemed to revel in every moan, every squirm, every awkward stumble she was forced into to keep her balance and remain upright for Him. "Fine." He sighed, His lips turning up into a cocky smirk. "Cum." He ordered.

"Fuck!" Nikki cried out as her body shook with orgasmic ecstasy. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, her tongue lolled lazily out of her mouth and she groaned with the aftershocks as she braved against the wall. She had been all set to hold back her orgasm, so to get it so quickly had only added to the overall pleasure. She panted hard, waiting for the inevitable thorough dicking she was about to receive, only to get a pat on the head instead. Nikki quickly looked up to His smirking face.

"Good girl." He praised, methodically running His fingers through her hair. Nikki grinned back, leaning into the sign of affection, sure that if she had a tail like a real dog, it'd be wagging. She really enjoyed not being punished. Her eyes widened slightly as He rubbed His finger on her cheek and licked the syrup from it. Those same eyes bulged as she realized that the finger He was licking had also been inside of her, so it wasn't only syrup He was licking.

He grinned even wider as an obvious blush appeared across her face. "Go clean yourself up. Pretend you're a person."

"Yes Master." Nikki quickly agreed. Though in all honesty, she was confused by the order, glancing back as she saw Him picking up her dish and whistling that tune as He washed it in the sink. Since when did He want her to be so clean so early? Though truth be told, she was a bit sticky so maybe that was it. But that didn't explain why He was being so nice today. Maybe she'd just become so obedient that He didn't need to be so heavy handed anymore. That was a good thing, right?

But she couldn't let go of the feeling that if she got too comfortable that something worse would happen, or that it was coming regardless, and this was just the calm before the storm. The shower helped her anxiety a little but all she could think of in this shower was the last time that she was in it. How the water rolled off His musculature. How His hands felt on her body. How His fingers felt inside of her.

Her own fingers were vigorously tending to her clit before she even realized what she was doing. "God, what's wrong with me?" She asked as she panted under the pounding water. Even remembering His hands around her neck only made her more excited. She couldn't help it. Nikki also quickly found out that there was another thing she couldn't do. It took two or three attempts before she realized that she wasn't cumming. She was ready to go, but every time she got to the edge, her fingers just stopped on their own accord. She let out a frustrated growl as she recognized the problem, and merely pouted as she finished the shower and toweled herself off.

Nikki didn't know if she'd just been too out of it to take the whole bathroom in before or if things had been added but she made use of the hair dryer by the sink and just happened to look by the floor and saw a holder with a familiar toothbrush poking out. Of course, when she inspected it further, it was a new brush. It reminded her of her bedroom. She didn't know why she was putting this much effort into her appearance until two things hit her.

One was that this was the second time she'd been sent to the bathroom this morning to get clean. And the second was His last order being to pretend she was a person. Between the two, she just had the impulse to look as good as possible for Him. When she looked at herself in the mirror now, it wasn't a dead person looking back but she didn't recognize the reflection regardless. Not that any of that mattered. She was as clean and ready as she would be, so she stepped out of the bathroom, getting back on all fours once more.

marx810
marx810
943 Followers