Learn Your Place Ch. 04

Story Info
Nikki has to face her biggest challenge.
8.2k words
4.27
26.2k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
936 Followers

Nikki's eyes opened as her alarm echoed through the familiar room, and just as usual she reached for the remote to turn it off and stretched to begin her day. She let out a long sigh as she looked at the corner. She still saw it as His corner, despite how rare it had become for Him to be there. But when He was, it sent a thrill of fear and arousal through Nikki's curvaceous form. Emotions that used to be so separate but had become almost merged with the weeks that she had spent with Him by this point.

Going through her morning ritual, Nikki made the bed, every action in anticipation of any possible incoming orders that He would give her. But there were none. The hardest part of her day had become when she would open the bedroom door. It was the worst torture. And that wasn't hyperbole. Nikki would gladly spend every night with Alpha and Piper and Lucy than face what would inevitably face her when she opened this damn door.

But she had to. For the past week and a half Nikki had to hold on to the hope. But as the door opened, her hopes were dashed and her eyes narrowed. Her apartment. She hadn't been in the fake bedroom that He made to look like her own. She'd been in her own place as if nothing had happened. As if the nightmarish dream that had become her life had just...poofed away.

Had she done something wrong? Had He gotten bored with her? Was this the true fate of dogs? He...awakens them to their nature and then just...puts them back where they were? Was this a test? If it was a test, how does she pass it? If she became a "person" again, would He take her back to break her again?

These questions and many more flooded her mind as she glared at the monotonous life that her apartment represented, gently rubbing her neck. Nikki went down on all fours and crawled to the bathroom to take a shower. Standing upright for no reason now felt as foreign as walking on her hands. The shower was just as torturous. How many times had He washed her? How many times had she associated the beads of water running down her flesh with His hands exploring her body the way only His hands could? Hands over her breasts, her legs, her thighs, her ass, her pussy, her neck, her hair...every part of her body that He owned...which was every goddamn inch.

It was far from the first time that Nikki's fingers played with her clit as she stood in the shower, letting her mind wander. Though as much pleasure as it brought, there was just as much frustration. She couldn't reach a climax without instruction, and part of her no longer wanted to.

As Nikki got dressed for work, she ate a modest breakfast of granola bars and yogurt tubes. Nothing like the hearty breakfasts that He made her, but they were no longer practical. She'd have to make it and then eat it on the floor which just felt...counterproductive, especially after she'd just showered.

So quick breakfasts were the plan, though part of her thought that He wouldn't quite approve. It was one of the few things she did in defiance of Him for just...releasing her with no warning like He had. Just one morning she woke up in her apartment and was just expected to get on with her life. It wasn't like she could go to His place either. She'd never been conscious on the way to or away from it. It could be in another country for all she knew.

Nikki growled in irritation as looked at herself in the mirror. She never realized how annoying clothing is after you're accustomed to being nude all the time. If it wasn't cold, then what was the fucking point? Blowing out a puff of air, she left the apartment and headed to work. The subway was almost as bad as her door. He had specifically told her that He watched her every day on it. So of course, every day she looked for him.

His words echoed in her mind. 'Your face was always in your phone. You should pay more attention to your surroundings.' Nikki had no way of knowing if that had been an order or not, but she followed it anyway. One thing she had never noticed until she was aware of everything was how many men were secretly ogling her, and how many women for that matter. She found herself unconsciously giving them better views of areas their eyes lingered on. It gave her a small semblance of the thrill that His gaze gave her.

But just like every day since she'd been back, He wasn't one of the eyes looking at her. With her mind so focused on what everyone else was doing, the train trip was over before she knew it and it was back to her job of answering phones, taking messages, organizing things and printing out forms for her boss.

There were a few things that made her day just that bit more thrilling than it would have been otherwise. Her boss, Mr. Andrews was one of those things. She remembered how she used to abhor him. She thought he was a crass pig. But now she actually looked forward to his temper and the borderline abusive way he would talk to employees he didn't think were worthy of working for his company.

Truth be told, Nikki was much more productive now than she had been before He took her. Her boss gave her orders and she'd been conditioned to follow orders, especially from men. Though if she were being honest, she purposely looked for loopholes in what he said. Specific word choices. Anything that allowed her to do 95% of the job instead of all of it. Never enough to cause an actual problem for the company. That would be disrespectful. But just enough to annoy him.

Nikki had been working for about two hours before he finally realized one of these things. "NIKKI!" Roared through the office, making Nikki freeze and damn near reach an orgasm from the unbridled rage she could hear. The other employees in their cubicles merely kept looking at their computers, happy that his wrath wasn't directed at them.

"Yes Sir?" She meekly answered, looking over in his direction.

"In my office. NOW!"

"Yes Sir." Nikki fought the urge to crawl to the office and instead played the part of a person and walked there on two legs like she always had to do in public, closing the door behind her. "Mr. Andrews?"

"What...the FUCK is this?" He growled, slamming his fists on the desk, indicating the small stack of papers in front of him.

Nikki's eyes widened as she bit her lower lip. "The...report you asked for..."

"Oh, is it?" He looked down to the papers. "I wasn't aware... It was probably because it wasn't DOUBLE FUCKING SPACED LIKE I SPECIFICALLY TELL YOU I WANT ALL OF MY FUCKING REPORTS! Are you stupid?! Can you not understand basic fucking instructions?! Do I need to hover over you and hold your hand just so that you can do your fucking job?!"

Nikki could feel her eyes watering at the verbal assault. Every swear, every degradation, every chauvinist insult filtering through her ears and straight to her pussy. She bit her lip harder and took the abuse, her fingers fidgeting with her necklace. It wasn't just his fury that excited her. Mr. Andrews had a tendency of standing when he was yelling. He was very expressive in his anger. And more importantly, the more he yelled, the more Nikki could see the outline of his "expressiveness" becoming more and more prominent in his pants.

He loved yelling at her, breaking her down, making her feel like the lesser being she was. And she loved him for doing it. It was an unspoken situation that they both not only accepted but reveled in. He was fully aware that her eyes would inevitably trail below his belt and he would let her look. But just as inevitably he would eventually yell, "Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

And she'd have no choice but to drag her eyes away. "Yes Sir. Sorry Sir." Nikki murmured. He knew how much she wanted to keep looking and enjoyed taking that small joy from her just as much. The only thing that frustrated her about him is that he clearly wanted to fuck her. Every yell, every stomp, every slam of his fist showed the violence with which he would ravage her body if given the chance. But it wasn't her place to give that chance. He had to take it. If he didn't brutally take what he wanted, then this was all pointless. But to date, he never had.

And it wasn't because he was content just yelling at and demeaning her. He wanted her, and he wanted her bad. She could tell. Was he scared that she would report him? Was it his wife? His kids? Whatever held him back only gave him more frustrations to take out on her, and she greedily took it all in the absence of the release she craved.

Nikki's eyes widened as he picked up the papers and threw them hard on the floor. "Pick that shit up!"

"Yes Sir!" She fell to her knees and quickly picked up the papers...but not too quickly. He wanted a view of her cleavage, so she had no problem giving it to him. It also clearly amused him that crouching like that in her skirt wasn't easy. Once she was done, Nikki was surprised to find him much closer than she'd thought. She sat up on her knees, looking up at him, both of them very clear on the fact that her face was currently level with his crotch.

"Since I clearly need to spell every fucking thing out for you. Write my report again. Double spaced."

Nikki's eyes widened again. "You want me to rewrite it, Sir?"

"Did I fucking stutter?!" He roared. "Now get the fuck out of my office and do your damn job before I-"

That caught Nikki's attention. Before he what? Bent her over the desk and punished her? Slapped her? Hit her? Choked her? Beat her? Shoved his cock down her throat? Shoved it other places? Violently took her fuck holes right then and there like the slut she was and made everyone in the office listen to her screams? Took her somewhere they couldn't hear them? Something worse? Something better? Before he what?

"Just...go..." He growled.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir." Nikki mumbled, hugging the papers to her as she stood up and left the office. God, she was so wet. Why can't he just take her? He was so close, but it was just that one bit of weakness that ruined it for her. He did enjoy making her squirm, but she was pretty sure that fear was what kept him from pulling the trigger. And that was a real shame.

Nikki sighed as she did as ordered and retyped the report knowing that taking the file and just changing the formatting to what he wanted would have been faster. Doing it this way would also make her behind on her other jobs. But oh well. Guess he'll have to yell at her again.

Most everyone in the office kept their distance. She had no clue what had been told to explain her absence, but it was clearly something that they were either specifically told not to talk about with her or something so bad that they didn't want to talk about it with her.

There were even times where Nikki wondered if they were told the truth. But she was sure she'd know if they had. It wasn't like she really cared one way or the other anyway. She just went to work and tried not to think too much of the things her boss wanted to do to her so that she could focus on what she was doing. Nikki'd gotten lost in her work for a while before she heard her name in a much softer voice.

"Nikki?"

Nikki's eyes looked up at her name before immediately narrowing them into the glare to end all glares. "Daniel. What are you doing here? I'm at work."

"Well it's the only way I can get to you anymore." Daniel whispered harshly. The light blue eyes that had made Nikki swoon when she first saw them, bore into Nikki's, the desperation in them clear. "You don't answer my calls. You won't answer the door when we both know you're home. Look. Can we please talk? In private."

"I have nothing to say to you, Daniel." Nikki grumbled, her glare only deepening. "I'm working. Please leave."

Daniel's perfect teeth grit in frustration, his hands running through his blonde hair. The longer the conversation went on, the more the female employees took notice. Nikki couldn't blame them. Daniel was an extremely attractive man. It was why she'd dated him. In the past. Emphasis on past. "You can't treat people like this! You can't just...vanish for weeks, come back, and then dump me!"

"Funny." Nikki said dryly. "Pretty sure that's exactly what I did. It's done. Get over it. Move on. Other fish and all that."

She remembered loving how tender and sweet and caring that Daniel always was to her. He treated her with the utmost respect. Flowers for no reason. He always remembered important dates. There wasn't a movie invented so chick flicky that he wouldn't watch it with her. He made her feel like she was a princess. Now even thinking about it repulsed her. It wasn't his fault. It just wasn't what she wanted anymore. It wasn't her anymore.

It was why she was so direct and brutal with him. He needed to move on or he needed to make her pay for treating him that way. She was equally fine with either choice. But Daniel was too nice for the latter. He didn't have it in him.

"Was it something I did?" He asked with a defeated sigh. "If it's over I can accept that, but I deserve a reason. I've earned that."

Nikki leaned forward, fully aware of the distracting view her blouse was giving him. A view that used to be his and his only. A view he could have again if he were only man enough to take it. "Read. My. Lips. I don't owe you shit. Go. Away."

Daniel let out a frustrated growl, slamming his fists on her desk. "Why are you being such a-?!"

And in that moment, Nikki's eyes widened, and Daniel officially had gained her complete and total attention. She'd thought that maybe she had been wrong about him. She could feel the darkness behind his glare. It was in him, buried deep under the tender, caring outer layer. And just like that it was gone. Daniel stepped back and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That was an overreaction. It's just that you're being so difficult."

Nikki visibly rolled her eyes. Somehow even more disappointed in him than she had been to begin with. He no longer existed to her as she went back to typing up the report.

"Is this man bothering you?"

Nikki looked up and immediately smiled. "Yes Kevin. Would you mind terribly showing him the exit? He seems to have forgotten where it is."

Truth be told, Daniel was closer to His muscular stature than Kevin. If they actually fought, Daniel would be the odds-on winner. But Nikki and Kevin both knew that Daniel was soft. He looked at the possible confrontation and sighed, storming out of the office with Kevin trailing behind. And with that, the episode of Nikki drama theater was over and people either started turning back to their work or began whispering to each other. So, no one saw Kevin look back and flash Nikki a wink.

She grinned back at the display and suggestively licked her lips. Mr. Andrews gave Nikki a reason to come to work. Kevin gave her a reason not to just die in a ball of sexual frustration. He was the only one she had regular contact with who knew how to treat her. Not to mention, he was pretty much her only link to Him. Though Kevin refused to tell her much. Just that if she were "released" then He wanted her that way. Kevin was far from an equal substitute, but he scratched the itch. When he wanted her, he didn't ask. He ordered her to serve him like the dog she was. It didn't matter if she were in her apartment, grocery shopping, or if he had to force her into the office's men's room on a slow office day.

Nikki might have been tempted to just stay at Kevin's place. Be his. He lived alone. It was a small place, but she didn't need a lot of room. She didn't even think he'd be opposed to the idea. But when it came down to it, she didn't want to. Dana had been right. He didn't know what to do with her. He just wanted sex. She was great at having sex. There was no challenge. No fear. Just submission. So, after he was done with her, she would just clean up, get dressed and go back to her apartment. If he wanted her again it wasn't like he didn't know where she lived and worked.

Her greatest fear was that if she stayed with him for too long that he would get complacent...soft... And she couldn't have that. She wasn't a live-in girlfriend. She was an object to be used and she refused to allow herself to be treated otherwise.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Typing this, answering that, agreeing with any coworkers who thought Daniel was out of line, though Mr. Andrews did give her a nice verbal tongue lashing for her personal life causing a ruckus in the office. Kevin was too busy to take advantage of her earlier taunt. But other than that, it was like any other day. And after it was over, and Nikki clocked out, it was back on the subway.

As had become quite the habit at this point, Nikki gave a cursory glance around the subway car. It wasn't very crowded surprisingly. Only about five men were scattered through the various seats. But once she got to the fifth one to confirm it, her eyes bulged, her body froze, and her heart began to pound. There He was, just casually sitting in the far corner like He owned the train.

It took everything in Nikki not to get on all fours and crawl to Him. He could clearly see the conflict in her and it just as clearly amused Him. But He shook His head indicating that she was to continue being a person. There were no words for how badly she wanted to go to Him. It almost hurt. An inward wrenching of her body at the denial of Him. And He knew it. She could tell from the grin forming along His lips that He was enjoying her agony.

She could sit by Him without being beckoned of course, but the only indication He'd given her of anything was that shake of His head. That was an order not to do what she wanted to do. Did that only mean going on all fours or acknowledging Him at all? There was no way to know without some indication that He wanted her by Him. So as painful as it was, she turned to sit in her usual spot.

Despite the action, her entire attention was on every move that He made. No one else existed in the subway unless He were to say that they existed. So, when He patted the seat next to Him, she could have sworn that her heart stopped for a beat and then she did as ordered, feeling the heat burning in her cheeks as she sat in the offered seat.

No one spoke, but Nikki just continued to blush more and more. Something that wasn't helped by the fact that He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying her embarrassment. And He let it hang in the air for quite some time before finally speaking to acknowledge it. "Is there a problem?"

Nikki blushed even further, very much wishing that there was an off button for self-consciousness. "...It's just...I haven't seen you in so long, Master. And when I do...I'm forced to be in such an...indecent state..."

He grinned widely at the comment, a soft chuckle leaving His lips. "This is true." He commented, looking over her fully dressed form. "Shameful. It's almost insulting really..."

Nikki's eyes bulged, and her head snapped in His direction. "Do you want me to-?"

"No." He interrupted, still grinning. "Continue to pretend that you're a person. Don't make a scene."

"Yes Master." Nikki replied, feeling a little better about her actions but clearly uncomfortable with the situation. "I hate wearing clothes..."

He threw back His head into a loud laugh. "As all dogs should. Putting clothes on them is just...pretentious."

Nikki couldn't help it anymore. She'd tried to hold back and only speak when she was spoken to about subjects that He brought up, but she couldn't help herself. "Can I come home, Master?"

He smirked at the question and let it linger, letting Nikki's anxiety about whether she should have mentioned it at all fully sink in before answering. "I did let you go home."

"That's not my home, Master... That's just an apartment in my name." Nikki muttered with a pout. "I hate it. I hate...being out here. So many people want things from me but...everyone wants my permission for everything."

marx810
marx810
936 Followers