Learning

Story Info
Her first experience with pleasure of pain.
2.1k words
4.11
28.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olechka
olechka
1 Followers

I met Adam my first week at college and he ignited what became a fixation for me - sex. I should preface this with the fact that I had had sex before, but it wasn't REAL sex. It was nice and proper sex. You know, the kind where boy kisses girl, fondles her a little, and then proceeds to get on top of her and thrust vigorously for a few minutes, get off, and go watch TV. I had always heard that sex was supposed to be fun, and feel really good, but before Adam, this had eluded me (well, if you don't count the frequent masturbation).

My first week in the dorms was exciting, I was finally in college and I would finally get to see what the parties were all about. My floormates and I went out every night that first week, and until that Saturday, we were going to frat parties. I thought those were lame...a bunch of fake frat boys trying to get girls drunk enough to sleep with them. The second weekend of college I convinced my friends to go to a co-op party; though I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, I certainly hoped for more interesting people. I noticed Adam almost immediately when I came in. He didn't particularly stand out: glasses, messy black hair, looked kind of bookish and shy. Upon closer inspection, however, I noticed the curve of muscle under his t-shirt, the cute round ass, and eyes that made my knees quiver when he looked at me. I knew I wanted him. We talked for a few minutes, but he was even more shy than he looked so I told him that I was tired and wanted to go home, but did not want to walk alone. Adam offered to take me across campus to the dorms, which was exactly what I had wanted.

On the walk to my room, Adam loosened up quite a bit, and it turned out he had a terrific sense of humor. He was such a nice guy, I felt almost bad that I was manipulating him. As we came up to my door, I turned around and faced him, flashing a smile.

"Thanks for keeping me company." I said, and lightly brushed my fingers against his arm.

"Anytime."

Adam's eyes darted from mine down to the floor and I just couldn't help myself, I grabbed his belt buckle and pulled him towards me. As I pressed my lips against his, I felt a moment of hesitation on his part, but that quickly melted as his hands traveled to my ass and mine into his hair. As we kissed, I playfully bit his lip, and I felt his hips thrust towards mine-he obviously liked it. As he moved his lips to my ear, licking and sucking, and then down to my neck, I could feel my clit swelling and my cunt getting wet at the thought of him inside. All of a sudden I felt sharp pain on my neck, Adam had bitten me...hard.

"OW!" was my response.

" I'm SO sorry, I think I got carried away....I'm sorry, I'm going to go home now."

"No, wait." I wasn't sure why, but the pain that lingered from his bite was lightly and pleasantly tingling, and so was the rest of me. "I think I liked that, can you bite me again?" and then I remembered some of the kinky porn I had looked at when I masturbated before. I remembered feeling somewhat disturbed, a little dirty, but definitely aroused. I wondered how much Adam knew about that sort of thing, so I asked.

"Quite a bit, to be completely honest, but if that creeps you out, I totally understand, I can just stick to biting..."

"Can you show me?" I interrupted, suddenly feeling brave.

"Are you sure about this? I will only do it if you promise you'll tell me to stop if you feel at all uncomfortable. Just pinch my shoulder if you do, ok?"

"Allright, but I want you to do whatever you want..."

"Ok, then from now on, there will be no talking unless it is absolutely necessary..." Adam cut me off.

I nodded. He then opened the door to my room, and taking my wrist, not particularly gently, led me inside. All he said was "Strip", so I removed my clothes. I looked at him closely and knew something had changed...he didn't look shy or sweet anymore, he looked almost mean, and seeing him like that made my cunt pulse. I couldn't wait to see what he was going to do to me... I wanted to be punished so badly (I didn't even know for what). He came up behind me and moved close enough for me to feel his coarse jeans against my bare ass. I felt vulnerable, completely bare, entirely in his control. All I wanted was for him grab me and fuck me any way he wanted, but he had other plans. He leaned his head towards me and I could feel his breath on my neck. It was calm, controlled...and here I was breathing hard and on the verge of moaning. Adam slipped his hands to my hard nipples and pinched them as he sunk his teeth into my neck. I let a deep groan escape and I couldn't tell which sensations, pain or pleasure, my body was reacting to, because as Adam continued biting my neck, he also released my nipples and began softly caressing my breasts. As soon as I groaned, I realized that I probably wasn't allowed to do that and sure enough...

"So you like that, huh?" asked Adam in a quiet, but commanding voice. "You little slut. You know that's what you are, right? I mean, if you weren't, you certainly wouldn't be in this situation, and now I am going to treat you like the whore you are. Come here."

For a moment I was appalled, did he really just say those things to me? Then I thought about the fact that my pussy clenched just while he talked, it seemed to have a mind of its own and so I gave into it. I walked over to the chair he was standing behind and saw Adam lean down and disconnect an extension cord from my computer. He grabbed me by my hair and brought his lips close to mine as if he was going to kiss me. I could smell him so close and it was intoxicating I closed my eyes, but no kiss happened and when I opened them, Adam was smiling. Still pulling my hair, he forced me to lean over the back of the chair so that my ass was sticking straight up in the air. He then proceeded to tie my wrists to the chair with the extension cord. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. Standing behind me, I could feel Adam caressing my crack, lightly disturbing the fine hairs and sending waves of electricity through my body. All of a sudden, there was a moment of hesitation and then a sharp, biting pain on my right ass cheek. I clenched my teeth, trying no to scream. It hurt so bad.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? Either way, its what you deserve. Maybe you should learn not to spread your legs for everyone who offers to walk you home. I'm going to teach you a lesson."

This was the first time I felt a shiver of fear, real fear come over me. I was completely in some strange guy's control. As if sensing my hesitation, Adam let his hand brush lightly against the red and throbbing skin on my ass and kissed me lightly on my lower back. I knew I could trust him then, and that he knew exactly what he was doing. I didn't let the fear go completely however, I wanted to be a little scared. My heart was racing, and I felt hot and feverish all over. Then, again, Adam's hand made contact with my ass.

This proceeded until I was literally crying from the pain. My cunt, however, was so wet that I could feel my juices running down my thighs. Adam stopped, and untied my wrists from the chair, but kept them tied together. He told me to get on my knees, so I did. I could see the large bulge of his cock in from of me and as I watched, fascinated, Adam unzipped his pants and pulled it out. It was much bigger than any I had seen before, but most noticeably, it was very thick.

"Suck it." was all that he said.

I proceeded to kiss his dick gently, licking just under the head with the tip of my tongue, but Adam wasn't satisfied.

"What the fuck is that? Are you stupid that you don't know how to suck? Here, let me show you."

He grabbed me by my hair and thrust his dick deep into my mouth until I felt like I was going to gag. Holding, my head there, he pumped in and out of me just deep enough that it was uncomfortable, but I could control my gag reflex. Despite the violence with which he was pounding his cock into my mouth, all I could think about was how amazing he tasted. Soon, I got to taste a lot more. I felt hot pulses at the back of my throat and tasted his cum as it filled my mouth. All Adam did through his orgasm was pull my hair tighter, there wasn't even a moan from him. I eagerly swallowed his cum and licked my lips.

"You like how my cum tastes...I had no idea what a fucking slut you are."

I had no idea I was such a slut either, but I loved it.

Adam pulled my up from my knees by my wrists, and again leaned me over the chair, tying me to it. I hear him get down on his knees and I felt his breath on my throbbing cunt and ass. He slapped my ass a few more times until I was crying again, and then began to gingerly kiss it. I was dripping my cum all over the floor by that point, and I certainly didn't care. He then gently moved his finger up and down my lips and put about a quarter of a finger inside me. I groaned and tried to thrust myself against him which only got me several more slaps. For what seemed like an eternity, Adam alternated between kissing and touching me lightly, biting me, and slapping me. The mixture of pleasure and pain was sending me into orgasm when Adam stopped. He leaned over me and said,

"Don't you fucking dare cum until I tell you to!"

I forced my body to obey. Then I felt it, finally. The head of Adam's cock was placed gently against my pussy. All I wanted was to thrust myself onto it, but I was too scared of what Adam might do if I did that. I was becoming a good obedient slut. He waited there for what was probably fifteen minutes just watching me squirm and beg. Then, before I knew what was happening, he was fucking me, slamming into me so hard I knew I'd have bruises on my stomach from the chair. This was what I wanted, I moaned and screamed, and begged for him to fuck me harder. He grabbed my hair and pulled hard while at the same time thrusting a wet finger deep into my ass. That was it for me, self control was no longer an option. The feeling of being filled like that sent waves of alternating hot and cold through me, hot from my cunt and cold from my asshole until I almost lost consciousness. The orgasm that enveloped me was nothing like I had ever felt before. I ejaculated all over Adam and myself and then my knees gave way. Dizzy, I remotely felt Adam pull me up and untie my hands. He brushed the hair out of my face and kissed me. All I could say was,

"Thank you."

"You are the best fuck I have ever had. But you know what, I'd love to teach you more."

"Please, I know I can get better."

These kinds of encounters continued until the end of that year when Adam graduated. After him, no one could fuck me as well as he did, so I took matters into my own hands and showed others exactly what I wanted...I learned to dominate those I fucked from what Adam had showed me; how to have complete control over their pain and pleasure, and my own. I will be forever grateful for those painful lessons.

olechka
olechka
1 Followers