Learning a Lesson

Story Info
Overworked wife exacts revenge from her husband.
1.7k words
4.12
51.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randand
Randand
10 Followers

I had recently resigned my position as General Manager at an exclusive private country club and was licking my wounds and avoiding the prospect of getting back into that thankless arena. You, however, have had enough of my "retirement" and decide to show me what life will be like on a daily basis if I don't get busy making some money. On a night that the kids have sleepovers away from home, you suggestively tell me to get a shower and get "real clean".

I know that you mean for me to give myself an enema and I hurry to comply as you know how I like anal play. You greet me as I get out of the shower and order me to face away from you. I'm thinking this is going to be fun and as I turn away, you snap handcuffs on me pulling my hands behind my back. You then shove me to the bed and as I fall forward over it, you are already giving my ass a whipping with the short handled whip from our collection of toys. You then begin to tell me that you are tired of having to be the bread winner by yourself and that until I get a real job, you will see to it that every moment I am sitting, I will be reminded of your orders.

You then proceed to really lay into me. I try to crawl up away from you but you follow with the whip leaving bright red stripes across my back, ass and legs. You throw the whip down and leap on the bed and wrestle me on to my back. My backside burns against the bed as you slide up until you are straddling my chest. You roughly grab my hair and pull my face into your pussy and command me to satisfy you. Ah, now I am thinking things will get better.

But while you are sitting on my face, you are getting out the ropes that we sometimes play with and after pausing long enough from having your pussy eaten to roll me on to my side, you tie the rope to one of my wrists and while quickly removing the handcuffs, bring my hands out in front of me and quickly secure the rope to my left hand to the hook I had installed in the ceiling. You then repeat the process with my right hand and now my arms are stretched out to my sides and secured to the ceiling on both sides of the bed. you then grab another rope and turning around once again straddle my face. This time with your ass settled over my nose and tell me to lick you and to do it well or you will hurt me more than you already plan to. I am still going with the game and I chuckle and dive into my task. Licking your pussy, sucking on your clit and running my tongue up and down your ass crack and trying to shove my tongue as far into your little brown hole as possible.

While I am busy servicing your backside, you are attaching what I think is a rope to each ankle. When you finish with that task, you lean back and put you entire weight on my face which pushes my head so far into the pillows that I can barely breathe and barely hear your condition that if I want to breathe again, I'd better make you cum and cum quickly. I maneuver my face until I am able to capture your clit and suck it into my mouth and begin to flick my tongue back and forth across it as fast as I can. I know this can really get you going and I am hoping that it will work this time as it is harder and harder to breathe.

Just as I am thinking I may pass out, I feel your body tense and your pussy seems to try to grab my whole face as you grunt and groan through an amazingly long orgasm. You fall forward towards my feet and I can breathe again. As I am catching my breath though, you quickly stand and I discover you have a long length of rope attached to both feet. You yank up on the rope and loop it over the hook on the ceiling where my right hand is attached. You then repeat process, looping the rope over the hook where my left hand is attached.

I am now in a position where my feet are up in the air, and spread quite a ways apart, My arms are spread out to my sides, and my cock and asshole are exposed. You begin now to tell me that if I am going to be home, I am going to be your house slave and that not only will I be responsible for keeping the house spotless, I will be required to satisfy you on demand. You quickly set the rules.

I will be required to accompany you to the bathroom whenever you need to relieve yourself, I will prepare your toilet paper and make sure you are wiped properly, then just to make sure you are clean, I will be required to lick you to orgasm. I will not be allowed to touch myself unless you command it, and if I am found to be lacking in any of the areas you have outlined, I will be taken to the garage, hung from the ceiling and whipped at the earliest possible opportunity that the kids are away from the house. All the time you are explaining this to me, you are playing with my cock and balls with another length of rope. Suddenly, you slip the loop of rope over my cock and balls and tighten it. My balls and cock instantly turning a dark purple.

You then comment how you think my legs are too low and that you need them to be higher for what you are planning next, so you stand and reaching up to the rope running across the ceiling that attaches to my feet, you pull down on it in the center and both my feet are subsequently jerked towards the ceiling and stretched further apart. You then tie the other end of the rope attached to my cock and balls to the middle of the rope attached to my feet and let go.

My feet fall back towards the bed, but as they do, the rope attached to my balls is pulled violently towards the ceiling and my balls and cock are stretched painfully upwards. You chuckle at my confusion. On one hand I try to lift my crotch upwards to relieve the tension on the rope to my balls, but in doing so, I push down with my feet for leverage which causes more tension to be pulled upwards on my balls. I finally figure out that the only way to prevent my balls and cock from being pulled from my body, is to keep my feet up and back as far towards the hooks as possible.

This, combined with my cock and balls being pulled up away from my body, exposes my asshole at a perfect angle for what you plan next. You get off the bed and as you admire your work, you calmly don the strap-on dildo we have come to refer to as "Jake". You begin by telling me that if I want to be a "house husband" then one of the chores includes being the recipient of a weekly "fucking" that will remind me for the rest of the week who is boss.

You then return to the bed where you slip inside the ropes to where you are standing over my chest. "Jake" is jutting out from your patch of pubic hair and is a forbidding sight. You open a jar of Vaseline and dig a handful out and begin to coat "Jake" with it, all the while telling me how much fun your going to have fucking me, and how hard your are going to fuck me, and how deep, and how your going to keep doing it until I can't take anymore and then you will keep doing it.

You move back outside the ropes and kneel between my legs. You reach out and grab each of my feet and wipe off the excess Vaseline on them and playfully pull down on them which pulls sharply up on my cock and balls. I begin to grunt from the pain and finally you release them and I quickly push them high into the air to relieve the pressure on my balls.

This gives you the perfect opportunity to slide "Jake" up and down my ass crack and coat the opening to my asshole with the gooey Vaseline. Slowly you move the tip of "Jake" in and out of the opening, almost like you are teasing me. Just when I start to open up and try to raise my ass up a little farther to take more of "Jake", you lunge forward and bury him to the hilt into my upturned ass.

Prepared, yet unprepared for such a thrust, my asshole clamps down on the intruder and the pain is intense. You, however, are oblivious and proceed to withdraw almost completely, then slam into me again. From your position, you are able to hold onto my ankles and use them as leverage to push in and out of my ass. Each time you pull me into you, the tension on my balls is increased so that my pelvis is jerked upwards, making your thrust deeper into me. It becomes sweet agony and I can't decide which is greater, the pain or the pleasure.

Soon the 2 melt together and my body begins to tense in what I am certain will be the orgasm to end all orgasms. At the point when I think I am about to loose all control, you reach forward to the knot secured around my cock and balls and with a deft movement of your hand, it is released. This triggers my release and as you replace the rope with a massaging hand, my cock begins to spurt.

With each thrust of "Jake" and each milking action of your hand, my balls wrench and give up more of their milky fluids. Finally, there is nothing left and I am left a limp rag, arms and legs suspended loosely from the ceiling. Even my asshole is limp, and is left gaping as you pull Jake from me. I feebly promise to look harder for new employment.

Randand
Randand
10 Followers