Learning a Lesson

Story Info
Don't steal from your employer, or maybe you should.
1.8k words
4.01
55.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommyrj
tommyrj
2 Followers

When I was around eighteen years old I worked for a newsagent, sorting and delivering papers. One day, as I got back a bit later than usual. I went round to the back and picked up my bike. I noticed a newly arrived stock of porno magazines, and to my surprise, there were some gay ones. I was Curious, and not sure what I liked at this point. Girls were fun, but I was mesmerised by cocks and balls. I picked one up, and stuffed it into my bag before heading off, or so I thought! The shop owner had seen this on the CCTV. As I was attempting to leave, I found the door locked and bolted, and the keys removed. I was getting a bit nervous. Had he seen me taking the magazine? Or was it just a mistake? I called out to Jim, the shop owner, about 55, big bellied, muscular guy.

He was a reputed pervert. All but me, of his staff were girls. I was still in the building and said, "let me out Jim."

"Sure," he replied, "just after you help fixing a little problem here."

"I'll be right there," I called back. He didn't sound pissed off. I thought I was ok with nicking the magazine.

As I walked into the back shop, the light snapped off, and a big hand closed over my mouth, silencing me. An arm reached round to trap my arms. I was lifted off my feet. I was powerless to resist, and felt a mouth close to my ear whispering, "Well, well, thieving little cunt in the team, you want the police to sort this out? Or you like to take the punishment from me? Maybe you can keep your job. It's up to you."

His hand left my mouth, long enough for me to say, "No, don't call the police. I'll be ruined. I'll take what you give me."

With that he moved me to the sofa the staff used at break time. He dumped me over the arm. "Thieving little cunts get their arses belted, so drop them."

Then the light came back on. I saw him take his fucking huge belt off his jeans.
Thinking he meant to belt me with my pants on, I lowered my jeans.
"Get your pants off as well" he ordered, "or I call the police."
Well, I already had a record and couldn't get in trouble. I needed the job. I pulled my pants over my arse cheeks, and stood, shivering with fear.
"Bend over the end of the sofa, and spread your legs" he instructed.

As I did so, he leaned forward and snapped a pair of handcuff's over my wrists. "It could've been the police doing that; so think you are lucky," he growled.

"Are you ready for your punishment? This is to hurt you little bastard."
I was bent forward, bare arse in the air, trembling, as I awaited the first lash, across my tender, exposed young cheeks. When it came, it wasn't the full wallop across both cheeks as I expected, more like the tip nipping onto my left cheek, then onto my right one, but Christ it stung!!!!!!!
" Ouch" I yelped, as much in surprise as anything, as the blow didn't hurt much.
"So you like looking at big cocks do you?"

As he said that, I felt my balls being engulfed in his huge hand. This made my cock hard; it was stiffening and rubbing on the sofa arm.
"Yes sir" I replied. My voice was a squeak, as he rolled my nuts held in his big paw.
"You ever touched a man's cock boy?" he asked, moving his hand onto my shaft. He then pulled my foreskin back over the head of my dick, leaving the knob exposed to the cold air. "No sir, I never touched one" I whimpered. "Well, now is your first time" he breathed. With that he let go of my cock and balls, and disappeared into the shop, coming back with a bottle, about the size of shampoo container. God knows what it contained, but he placed the nozzle on my tight virgin anal hole and squeezed. Cold, gooey liquid squirted into my arse. He pulled out and rubbed some lube, around the rim of my hole.

He then pushed a stubby finger into my tight anus. Rubbed my foreskin, back and forth over my cockhead, smearing it with pre-cum, that was by now dribbling from the tip. He proceeded to push another finger in, loosening my hole, digging his fingers into my prostrate, (I didn't know it at the time) rubbing faster and faster.

"I am going to cum," I yelled. As my hard cock was getting pumped, two fingers vigorously thrust in and out of my anus!!!!
With a hard jerk of my throbbing cock, I spurted what seemed like a gallon of sticky gooey cum on the arm of the sofa. I collapsed, my poor arsehole, was now open to the elements.

My ordeal was far from over, as I heard a zip being drawn and my boss told me, "Right you shoplifting little bastard, you want cock, well here's a man's cock."

Jim moved around. In front of my face was a huge knotty uncut penis, about 7inch long, and very thick. It was topped by a beetroot coloured end and was oozing a clear fluid. It seemed to have a life of it's own as it pulsed in front of my eyes. Below his dick, hung a hairy ball sac, with two big oval nuts, clinging to the bottom of the shaft. I was amazed that anyone could be so hairy; he was like a huge animal; in a way he was.

"Open up" he ordered. I thought he was going to push it into my mouth. But not ready for what it was going to feel like or taste. I obediently opened my mouth and he gently put the tip of his cock on my lips. He let me get used to the idea of taking a cock in my mouth. Then, he grabbed the back of my head, pushed the whole length of his cock in and rammed my throat, gagging me. I couldn't breathe, my eyes were stinging, and my nose was buried in the mass of pubic hair at the base of his massive weapon. He smelt musty, and a bit cocky. At that moment I thought, I was going to lose consciousness. He slowly pulled out, letting me gulp air in gasps.

"Hey, that's a tight throat boy" he smirked. "But I reckon you should get this elsewhere. That's your punishment ok?"

Well, what could I do? I was, half naked, sprawled across his sofa, belted, fingered, masturbated and had a cock in my gob. He wasn't going to the police after all. I nodded acceptance to get buggered, by his monster cock.

He moved behind me, and this time when I shivered, it was in fear. No way, I could take that huge dick, up my tight virginal anal hole. I didn't want to, anyway. But I was unable to stop Jim. He stood between my legs and parted my buttock cheeks again to apply more lube on my asshole.

"I'm going to have you wanting this cock so much boy; you will feel like a sissy slut." He laughed at my discomfort. "Now if you relax, this will be more enjoyable for both of us."

With that he slowly inserted three fingers into my slack hole, pumping quickly. I started getting hard again.

"See, I said you would like it," he said. He moved closer to me as he withdrew his fingers. My hole snapped tight shut, as if it sub-consciously knew, what was going to happen next. It was right. I felt his burning hot poker cockhead touch my rosebud. It didn't stop there. Jim grabbed my hips applied pressure and widened my arse cheeks. Increased the weight he was bringing to bear, on my ring. I couldn't hold out much longer, and felt my ring slowly open as he pushed his smooth and lubricated cockhead into my channel. The head popped in. He stopped forcing it in, letting me get used to the feeling of being penetrated; after a minute or so, he applied more lube and said, "push out, like your taking a shit and it'll go easier and will be enjoyable for both of us."
I did as told, and felt the whole damn dick slide in slowly, until his pubic hair was tickling my arse cheeks. Fucking hell, I had never felt anything like it. The pain was incredible; the heat burned my anal canal. My cock was running like a leaky tap with pre-cum.

It was turning into the most intense experience of my life. More so, as he started pumping his big cock all the way, in and out, of my now burning anal ring. After about ten minutes of buggering I felt the most incredible rush. It started in my buttocks, raced all the way along my cock. I exploded another huge, load of cum on the chair. I hadn't even touched my cock. Jim had literally fucked my ass, and pumped that cum out of me! After I finished spraying my juice all over the place, Jim speeded up his thrusts in frantic jabbing movements. His huge pelvis crashed on my small arse. He roared like a bull. I felt his cock withdraw from my hole. Cold air rushed in, to fill the place of the violating shaft, which had caused me to blow my load. I felt a burning hot sensation on my back as he CAME in many spurts.

He stopped spurting and got his breath back. He moved around to face me again. His cock had shrunk smaller. He pushed his dick into my lips.

"Clean me off you little cunt, then you can go."

I opened my mouth to accept the softening monster that had just been in and out, of my rectum and sucked off the scummy juices. His penis had the sour taste of my mashed faeces, churned by the buggering dick, and was coated on his entire dick. There was a large quantity of my anal contents, pulpy and hung around the inner ridge, of the knob of his organ. The odour was not as repulsive as it is made out to be. I decided to steal again and get my ass fucked. I wondered what would be the taste of my faeces if it were to mix with his spunk inside my anus. Next time I would make him cum deep in my anus. It was my penance for theft and, a 'thank you' for awakening a new me.

Jim took the handcuffs off, waited until I was dressed and walked me to the door. "See you in the morning, and if you ever, try to steal again, I will call the police, probably!" he said with a wink.

"I will steal daily, if you will punish me the way you did" I said with a wink.

Now I am twenty four and I am working in the same shop. He rams my ass daily.

My ass is gaping and I am happy.

tommyrj
tommyrj
2 Followers