Learning a Lesson Pt. 01

Story Info
A father teaches his daughter to be obedient.
2.2k words
4.05
105.8k
74

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew she didn't know how painstakingly he'd glued the vase back together after he intentionally broke it the other day. He was just glad that it had finally broken again. Now he could put his plan into place. He arranged his face in what he thought was a look of disappointment.

"You know, I work really hard to make this a nice home for us." he said to her.

"I know, Daddy, I didn't mean to break it. I'm sorry." she said.

"This means you'll have to be punished, Sarah, I can't let you get away with treating things so carelessly." He could see her lower lip quiver slightly, tears forming in her eyes.

"Awww...honey." He touched her face, stroking it softly. "I just can't, honey, you have to learn your lesson."

He continued to stroke her face, rubbing his hand slowly down her cheek. His fingers smoothed over her lips, his thumb slowly peeling her lower lip down. She looked at him, saw a slight smile on his face and hoped he might forgive her. His thumb pulled at her lower lip, moving sideways past the outer surface. He pushed his thumb in towards her teeth, gently urging her mouth open.

"Lick my thumb, honey." She parted her lips slightly, lightly licking his thumb. He pushed it past her teeth, into the warmth of her mouth, gently allowing her lips to tug outward as he moved it rhythmically in and out.

"I know you want to be a good girl, honey, I know you want to make me happy." he said softly as he moved his thumb in and out of her mouth, moving deeper into the soft wet snugness. She stared up at him, surprised that he was being so gentle, surprised that he was doing this at all.

"Now suck it a little...that's right." he said.

His thumb moved more quickly now as he finger fucked her mouth, her eyes widening as he pushed in and out.

"You're going to have to make amends honey. You know it." he said slowly and evenly. "Now what I want you to do now is unbutton your top button." He took his thumb from her mouth and looked down at her well formed young breasts, the nipples showing hard against her thin white blouse.

"But Daddy..." she said, alarmed.

"But Daddy nothing. You take your punishment like a big girl, Sarah. Unbutton the top button." he demanded.

He looked down as her hands slowly unbuttoned the top button, exposing her bra, but little else.

"Take my hand and let me feel your breasts." he said.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed.

"Do as I tell you, Sarah. You don't want to be disobedient, now, do you?"

His look told her that she'd better do as he said. She took his right hand and formed it over her left breast. He held it passively against her.

"Now move it around so I can feel your other breast."

She moved his hand, from one breast to the other.

"Now open your shirt all the way, Sarah. I have to see your breasts, I want to see your nipples."

Her face went a bright shade of crimson, she'd never expected her father to talk to her this way. She looked down to finish unbuttoning her blouse and saw her nipples were erect and hard. She could feel them tingling and then noticed the tingling between her legs. He noticed her hard nipples too. He felt his cock surging to even greater hardness.

"Now take your bra off" He said, turning from her and walking away. He moved towards the desk. She did as she was told, fearing this new side of her father, but knowing that his temper was nothing to be trifled with. He took two heavy duty spring loaded binder clips from the desk. They were black, and designed to hold large sheafs of paper.

He walked back to her, this time standing in back of her, and said "This is part of your punishment, Sarah. I'm not going to spank you anymore." He reached around her, letting his body get close to hers, feeling her warmth against his now very hard cock. He took her breast, held the hard nipple in his fingers and slowly attached the clip to her nipple. She struggled in pain but he held her tightly in his arms, allowing her struggling to stimulate his cock even more. She cried out in pain as the clip closed tightly over her nipple.

"Sarah! You keep still!" He demanded, reaching for her other breast, his tone menacing.

Sarah tried hard to stifle her cries, she could feel him against her rump, something hard rubbing across her bottom. He attached the other clip to her nipple and she cried out again, struggling against him, but it was in vain. He held her too tightly.

"There now. That's not that bad, Sarah. See? The pain is already going away." he said moving around in front of her. "You're a very good girl to do what Daddy wants, Sarah. You are taking your punishment like a big girl. But we're not done yet, honey. Now I want you to take off your pants."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She thought that maybe he was going to spank her after all. There'd been other spankings. She didn't like them but they usually didn't last too long.

"SARAH!" he yelled at her...waking her up from her reverie. "TAKE your pants off NOW!" he threatened.

She undid the button of her tight jeans and unzipped the zipper as he took a step back from her. He watched as she shimmied out of them and let them slide to the floor, and she stood in her underwear.

"Now step out of those, honey." He said, trying not to leer at his beautiful 18 yr old daughter standing nearly naked in front of him. The clips at her nipples jiggled with her movements. But like he said, they didn't seem to hurt so much now. In fact, they sort of increased the tingle between her legs.

She stood in the living room in nothing but her underpants and nipple clips and he sat down on the couch, his full blown hard-on sticking straight out of his sweat pants. He didn't try to hide it, and he knew she could see it. It made him proud to be able to get so hard so unself-consciously in front of his daughter. He knew things were going to get even better soon. She was being her usual compliant self. He was going to get what he wanted today.

"Now take your underpants off, Sarah." he said softly, feeling a charge of energy course through his cock, but no sense of urgency.

"Daddy...I...I ...I don't want to." shhe whimpered, almost crying.

She really was making this too good, he thought.

"But honey. You did something wrong. You have to take your punishment." he said.

"How is this punishment, Daddy? All I did was break a vase." she whispered.

"This is showing me that you are sorry you did it and you will always try to be obedient. You want to be obedient, don't you, Sarah?" he said.

"Yes Daddy, but..."

He cut her off . "No buts about it, Sarah, either you are obedient or you aren't. Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do. Now take your underpants off. Step out of them, and move over to the chair there."

He'd placed a camera at the back of the recliner earlier, aiming it up to where she would stand. He watched as her underpants hit the floor and she moved over to the chair. He really must have her shave her pussy for him soon. His dick stiffened more as he thought of THAT episode to plan. He stood up and got in front of her again.

"Put your foot on the arm of the chair there, Sarah." She lifted her leg and balanced against the chair spreading her legs wide. He could smell her funk.

"Now take your hand and put it down there. See if you are wet." He said evenly.

Sarah was shocked, but couldn't resist the calm voice of her father and the tingling betweeen her legs was getting so strong. She put her hand down towards her cunt, and felt it lightly. To her surprise, she was wet. She pulled her hand up towards her nose and smelled. Her father was delighted.

"Do you like it, Sarah? Let me smell too." He took her hand in his and smelled her fingers.

"Mmmm...that's not enough. You'd better check again." he said, feeling the blood flowing in his ears, his heart pounding, his cock throbbing.

She put her hand down to her cunt again, and he took hold of it. Gently he guided her hand down to the opening of her vagina. He rubbed her hand softly against her lips. He tried to keep her hand from penetrating her labia, but close enough to the opening to get some of her juices on her fingers. He pulled it up again for her to smell. She took a whiff, then he. He put her fingers near her mouth and said "Now lick." She did, her tongue coming out of her mouth, slowly running along the tip of her fingers.

He said "Now share." and he slowly guided her hand to his mouth, where he took all four fingers into his mouth and sucked strongly, staring into her eyes all the while. Her eyes went wide. All sign of resistance disappeared. She was his.

"I want you to take my hand now Sarah, and put it between your legs. I want you to rub it against you, going up and down and in circles, however you like it. Okay?"

She took his hand as he gave her his middle finger, and she put it between her legs. He tried not to guide it and let her lead him. She gasped when his finger rubbed gently against her labia.

"Let it go in there, Sarah, reach deeper." he encouraged her.

Hey eyes got large as she moved his finger between her lips. She could feel the wetness from her cunt wash over his hand. She rubbed his finger back and forth against her clit, up and down, her body swaying gently back and forth.

He reached past her, and turned on the remote. He knew that camera was aimed perfectly when he saw her hand guiding his finger across her open cunt, and he watched on the screen as his daughter pleasured herself with his hand. She rubbed his hand across her clit, working circles and squares around it, rubbing along side it, dipping every once in a while to her cunt to pick up more juice.

"Now it's time to go in, Sarah. Let me show you. Hold my wrist like you've been doing and I'll show you." he took control of his movements again, and slowly moved his hand closer to her vagina. He gently and slowly inserted two fingers shallowly into her cunt and stopped moving. She moaned.

"You do it now, honey. Fuck yourself with my hand." She moaned again, and moved his hand in and out of her cunt, first slowly, but gradually going faster and deeper inside. The camera angle was perfect and it was like watching someone else finger fuck a glimmering wet cunt. The thought that it was his daughter made him flush with excitement and knowing it was his hand made him even harder.

Sarah ground his hand into her cunt...pounding it ever harder and faster inside. Her face was flush and her body swayed with every thrust upward into her hungry cunt. The nipple clips were bouncing and her father knelt down to get a better view of her dripping cunt. She forced his hand deeper and deeper inside, faster and harder. Her breath was becoming ragged and there was a bead of sweat forming on her upper lip. He watched her face as he saw his daughter get closer and closer to climax, wondering if this was really her first time. Just when he felt sure she was close, he reached up and grabbed one of the nipple clips and pulled it off. The resulting rush of sensation tore his daughter apart and she came violently into his hand. She rocked and swayed and hammered his hand into her cunt, throwing her head back and screaming in release.

Over and over again, she came in fits of cum running down his arm now. He goaded her on, telling her "Fuck yourself, Sarah, pound it into your cunt, fuck yourself! Come for me baby. Oh god, come!"

Finally she was spent but she kept his hand in her cunt and until he could feel the spasms subside. He released himself from her grasp and got up as she leaned over the back of the recliner. He turned the camera off. This went far better than he had imagined, he knew he wouldn't last 1 minute watching the video again, thats how hot it was. He turned the computer screen off. He knew that he needed to take care of his enormously throbbing cock and he gently steered his daughter into the recliner. She looked like she would be asleep in just a moment. With a last look around the room to make sure it was secure, he walked into the bathroom to jerk off.