Learning About Sex

Story Info
Chris & Katrina explore each other slowly.
3.9k words
4.49
27.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday nights it had become a tradition for Chris and I to go to his place to "study". That was the night his mom would go out drinking with her girlfriends, and she would never get home before midnight. I'd show up at his place about 6:00 with pizza, and we'd study for about an hour while his mom got ready. We'd wait long enough to make sure she wasn't coming back for something, and then we'd pull our clothes off, and slip into the hot tub in the back yard. We would share a wine cooler and just relax for a while. But soon he'd slip over close to me, and we'd begin kissing. It wouldn't take long for our kisses to turn passionate, as I stroked his back, feeling his muscles flex under my fingers.

Soon, we'd hop out, onto the bench above the tub, and he'd finger my clit until I was writhing with an orgasm. Then I would take a glob of oil, and give him a hand job like I had that first time together. We would dry off then, and curl up together in his bed, just lying close and stroking each other. With any amount of foreplay at all, Chris could finger me to a climax in just minutes, and we found out that with additional stimulation, I could usually cum two or three times in a row. He would hold me close, with one arm around my shoulders; he was becoming an expert at sucking my nipples, while fingering my hot pussy.

The only thing I was still not comfortable with was the idea of sucking his cock. Probably in part because of my experience with Harry O'Riley, but mainly because of my upbringing. My mom had always taught me not to put anything in my mouth except for my toothbrush, or my fork to eat with. Anything else was just gross. And so the idea of sticking a dick into my mouth totally grossed me out at first. Though it had not taken me long to get over my nervousness about touching Chris' dick; it was fascinating to watch it grow while he stroked my breasts, or to feel it pulsate and throb in my hands. But Chris would never push me further than I was ready to go.

So I was mildly curious when Chris called me at the flower shop to tell me that he had a surprise for me. I showed up at his place, like usual, about an hour later. His mom answered after I rang the doorbell.

"Oh, hi Kirsten," Mrs. Conner said when she opened the door. She was fiddling with an earring, and closed the door with her foot. She actually seemed totally dressed and ready to go; though she seemed be wearing a much more conservative outfit than what she usually wore for a night out on the town. Mrs. Conner was only 38, and didn't look a day over 30, with sandy-brown hair, and an amazing figure. But usually she was still in her robe at this time.

"Hi Mrs. Conner," I said. "You're certainly ready early."

"Oh, this," she said breezily. "I actually have to leave for a business party tonight. It will probably be 1:00 before I get home tonight." "Oh, will you guys be okay tonight, sweetie? I heard that it's going to storm."

"Yes mom, we'll be fine," Chris said, as he gave me a quick hug and peck on the cheek.

"Okay. There's fresh pasta salad in the fridge. You two have fun."

As soon as his mom walked out the door, Chris gave me a big bear hug, and a much longer kiss. I slowly slid my tongue in his mouth and ran the tip along the inside of his upper lip - a move I'd accidentally learned that drove him wild. He slid his hands down to my butt, firmly grasping both ass cheeks. "Jesus, I've missed you so much," he growled in my ear.

"It's only been two days," I chuckled.

"I don't care," he groaned, as I slipped my hands under his shirt and began stroking his back.

"I know, but we still have to wait and make sure your mother doesn't walk back in."

"All right, if you insist," he mumbled.

So, we settled in with the books on the table for a bit. And it's a very good thing, too. Literally less than a minute after we'd sat down, his mother breezed back in.

"Sorry, I just forgot my appointment book. It's a little hard to get there without directions," she chuckled breathlessly.

"By mom," Chris waved.

We went back to studying, but after about 15 minutes, we were pretty sure she wouldn't be back.

"You ready for the hot tub," Chris grinned at me, as he stretched.

"But of course." I stretched myself, and then got up. I sat down on his lap, facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck. "So, what's this surprise you have planned for me?"

"Mmm, you smell nice."

"Yes. So what's the big surprise?"

"It's a surprise," came the muffled chuckle. "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?" He was beginning to nibble on my ear, which drives me nuts.

"You know that drives me insane."

"Yes, that's why I'm doing it."

"I know sweetie, but now you're beginning to annoy me," I whispered huskily in his ear.

He just chuckled again, and proceeded to unbutton my blouse. "You have the most beautiful boobs," he said as he rubbed my large globes.

"And why should I allow you such liberties?" I teased, jutting my chest out a bit.

He bent down and lightly bit a hardening nipple through the black, lace. "Because it drives you wild."

I just giggled. He really had turned out to be sensitive lover, finding all of my hot spots and learning how to use them. Maybe I was being a prude to hold out on losing my virginity...

But I didn't have time to think, as Chris had slipped my blouse off my shoulders, and was kneading the muscles in by back. Oh, that felt so good! He then undid my bra and captured one of my hard nipples in his mouth, sucking gently.

"Oh God, Chris. That feels so incredible!"

"I know, baby," he said. "Lets go out to the hot tub, where we can really relax."

I slid off his lap and wriggled out of my jeans, carelessly kicking off my boots. "You approve of the matching panties?" I asked teasingly. But the growing bulge in his pants was answer enough.

He looked at me intently, his normally twinkling blue eyes turning dark with desire. "Leave them on," he said, taking my hand and leading me out to the back yard.

That was a weird request, but I didn't argue. I took a berry-flavored wine cooler out of the refrigerator, near the built-in grill, on the deck, as he pulled the cover off the hot tub. We both slipped into the warm water and took a few sips of the wine cooler. But after just a few minutes, he was pulling me towards him again.

I kissed him hungrily as he rubbed my back. "So what's my surprise, big boy?"

Chris laughed. "I have a lot of surprises for you, actually. But one thing at a time," he said with a wicked grin. He trailed hot kisses along my face, and down to my neck and shoulder, and began kneading my breasts with his strong fingers. He had such incredible hands!

"Oh ya," I whimpered. "Suck my tits. Suck them hard." He eagerly obliged, and I was soon panting with desire, as he alternated between them. He then moved his hands down to my waist and positioned my hips so that I could feel his hard cock against me.


"This is why I wanted you to leave your panties on," he said huskily. "I know you won't let me actually fuck you, but I wanted to see if this feels good to you." Chris leaned back a bit more, and stuck his 6" cock out as much as he could, as he lifted my hips up and down. My clit had popped out of her hiding place, and rubbed against the rough lace of my panties as he lifted me up and down the length of his hard shaft. With the heated water swirling around us, it felt so exquisite!

"Oh Chris, that feels so fucking incredible! I'm going to cum any second!"

"Ya, baby, cum for me! I want to hear you moan." He sucked as much of my breast as he could into his mouth, running his tongue around the sensitive areola.

"Oh God, Chris! I'm cumming now!" I thrust as hard as I could against the length of his cock, as the waves of passion rippled through my body. Then I fell against him, with our arms wrapped around each other, as my breathing slowed. "Chris, you still haven't cum," I said as I wriggled against his still-hard dick.

"I know, baby," he said. "I just wanted to please you this time. But there is something I still want us to try."

"And what's that?" I asked.

Chris looked straight into my eyes, as he said, "I know you haven't been comfortable with some things, and you know I don't want to push you; but I'd still love to have you suck on my cock. But I want to please you too, hon. I want to lick your pussy, and make you moan like you never have before."

My still wet pussy twitched at that. I had been uncomfortable with the idea of putting his cock in my mouth. I'd been skittish about even touching his cock at first, though Chris had been a slow and patient playmate, never pushing me. But I did wonder what it would feel like to have his soft tongue licking me between my legs.

"I don't know, Chris. I would love to feel you go down on me, it just seems so awkward and embarrassing." I had begun stroking his rigid member at this point, and he was beginning to moan slightly.

"It doesn't have to be awkward at all, Kat," he said, using my nickname. I have another surprise in store for you, but maybe you could make me cum first," he grinned.

I giggled. "But of course." I reached for the bottle of coconut lotion his mom kept inside the gazebo, as Chris pulled himself up to the bench; but he reached out a hand to stop me.

"I have a different idea this time," Chris said. "Let's go into the bedroom."

"Okay," I said, and followed him out. We quickly dried off, and he led me to his room. He laid the towel down on his bed, and asked me to lie down. "What do you have in mind?" I giggled.

"I want to feel my cock between those luscious breasts of yours, and I want to spurt my cum all over your boobs," he said with emotion.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," I said, and lay down eagerly. Chris grabbed a bottle of lotion off his nightstand, and a squirted a line of it between my boobs. He then straddled my chest, and placed his ready cock where the lotion was.

"Push your boobs together for me, sweetie." I eagerly obliged, and watched in fascination at the purple head of his cock sliding back and forth.

"God, this feels so fucking incredible," Chris moaned loudly, as he rocked his hips back and forth. "I'm going to cum any second!" As soon as the words left his mouth, I could feel him tense, and his white, milky cum squirted out all over my boobs. "Oh, oh...", Chris kept moaning. It seemed like he kept cumming forever, and some of it landed on my face. "Oh God," Chris groaned as he finally lay down on top of me. "I can't believe how good that felt."

"Ya, that was pretty incredible," I whispered. "But you're going to get cum all over yourself," I giggled.

"That's okay," Chris said. "But let me get a towel." He hopped up and grabbed a towel from the floor. "This is dirty anyway," he said as he started wiping the cum off my chest. "Sorry about getting it on your face," he said.

"No problem," I smiled. "It actually felt pretty good, having your hard cock sliding between my boobs. It was a really different feeling."

"I'm glad you liked it," he grinned at me, while kissing my nose. "I'd love to do it again sometimes, but right now I'm starved."

"Me too, actually."

"Well, my mom said there was fresh pasta in the fridge, and I'm sure we can find something to go with it."

We found the pasta salad as well as a loaf of French bread, and made Kool-aide to wash it down with. We munched in companionable silence, just enjoying each other's company. It hardly felt weird at all to be eating in the nude with him. A year ago, who would of thought?

After eating, we took a quick shower together to clean off. I love it when we wash each other. It's so intimate. I have long, wavy, brown hair that reaches almost to my waist. I almost always kept it clipped up, but I was sure that Chris would see to it that it was down later. I sighed with contentment as he slowly soaped my breasts, then down to my waist and hips. I had been surprised that Chris actually liked my body. My mother once said that I was "Rubinesque", which I think describes me perfectly. I'm not fat, but certainly far from thin; at 5'6", I'm a bit on the voluptuous side. I have wide hips, that Chris jokes as being "child-bearin' hips", and my tits are sized 36C. But being that I exercise as much as I do, I'm in pretty good shape.

Chris is built the complete opposite of me. He's 5'8" and is very thin, almost scrawny; but has compact, well-defined muscles. I love to feel them ripple under my hands, which is what I was doing right then, as I soaped his back. By the time we got out of the shower Chris was hard as a rock again.

He led me back to his bedroom, and began kissing me passionately. I couldn't believe how quickly my passions flared, and I was frantically running my hands all over his naked body. His skin was so soft; I couldn't get enough of it. Chris was kissing and biting my neck urgently now. He grabbed my butt, and pressed his hard member against my belly.

I was in total ecstasy now. My whole body was trembling for more, but I had no idea what that entailed, or how to satisfy that need. Chris' voice, husky with desire, startled me out of my revelry. "I want you so much, Kat. I want to please you, but I need you so much, it hurts." I reached my hand down to his throbbing cock. He certainly wasn't lying on that account. His dick was so hard; it felt like it was going to explode. "Oh ya, baby. Stroke me just like that." My fingers worked expertly at pleasing him, sliding up and down his cock in first a slow, and then a fast rhythm. In less than a minute, I felt his hot, sticky cum shoot all over my hand, and stomach.

"Oh God, Kat. I can't believe how quickly I came," Chris groaned. I just giggled. I was surprised too, but I had been too caught up in the moment to care. He quickly grabbed the towel to wipe me off with. Then Chris took me in his arms again. "I intended to share my next surprise with you. But instead, I felt like a wild animal."

"I know, sweetie", I said as I tightened my arms around his waist. He gave me a long, deep kiss.

"Kat, I want to go down on you," he whispered in my ear.

My pussy was still dripping. "I think I'd like that, Chris." I said.

That was all the go ahead he needed. Chris started a more gentle perusal of my body this time, nibbling my earlobe and slowly kissing my neck. I lay down on his bed, and he moved down to my breasts, carefully sucking my engorged nipples into his mouth. I moaned in ecstasy, and when I could not quit squirming from the pleasure, Chris slowly started kissing his way down my stomach, stopping to tongue my navel. I wriggled at that, and he chuckled. Then he continued ever so slowly. He passed over my bush, and started kissing his way down my thigh, gently nibbling the tender flesh until I thought I would go insane. Then he worked his way up the other thigh, as he positioned himself between my spread legs.

When I finally felt his moist tongue on my most secret place, I thought I would die from the exquisite sensation. First he slowly licked my clit, and I came suddenly, moaning my pleasure. Then he got more adventuresome, carefully exploring my entire womanhood. I had never felt anything so incredible. When Chris' tongue began playing with the entrance to my core, I loudly moaned my encouragement. He got the idea, and inserted as much of his tongue as he could, inside me. That started an incredible orgasm, and he reached a thumb up to play with my clit at the same time. I was cumming wildly now, screaming his name as I bucked furiously against his face, for what seemed like forever.

The room finally quit spinning, but I still wanted something more. Chris leaned over me to kiss me, then. "Oh God, Chris. That was incredible," I murmured.

"I know, baby. I know." We lay together for a moment then, until I caught my breath. He pulled me close for a full-body bear hug, and I could his cock, hard again, against the softness of my stomach.

"Your hard again!" I exclaimed.

He just laughed. "Ya, somebody really seems to like you", he said wolfishly. All I could do is giggle.

But his mood suddenly turned somber. "Kat, you know what I'd really love for you to do?"

"What's that, hon?"

Chris looked intently into my eyes. "I want you to suck my cock."

Somehow, I knew he was going to ask that. I had begun stroking his cock, and was considering the hard weight in my hands. It was not an unreasonable request. He had done the same for me, and I had wondered what it would feel like, having his cock inside my mouth. I had to get over my inhibitions.

I turned onto my side, and leaned over him. "Okay", I said. I gave him one quick kiss on his lips, for bravery, and leaned down to his waiting cock. I started by placing a quick kiss near the head, as if testing it. Then, I gently licked the length of it, from the base to the very tip. Chris let out his breath in one long groan. That seemed to give me the reassurance that I needed. I wrapped my lips around just the head and flicked it lightly with the tip of tongue.

"Oh shit baby!" Chris cried out. I was apparently doing something right! I slid my lips down a couple more inches, spurred on by Chris' moans of ecstasy. I started to slide my lips up and down, taking just another little bit of his cock each time. "Oh god, Kat! Lick the head again, too." I slid my lips back up his pole, and began furiously licking the head until Chris cried that it was getting too intense. So I began licking the shaft as I sucked up and down, flicking the head just on the up-stroke, just like I've read about in his porno books. It's just like sucking on a Popsicle, I thought to myself. Chris obviously liked it, because his groans had reached a crescendo, and he was bucking his hips now. I had to wrap my hand around the base of his cock so that I wouldn't choke.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to cum any second!" I wasn't sure what to do, but I've read that most guys like it when the girl swallows, so I thought I would try it. I just kept on doing what I was doing, and sucked harder as I concentrated on not choking. I suddenly felt his cum, hot and milky, shoot towards the back of my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, as Chris continued to buck and groan. He finally slowed down, and I stopped my administrations. Some of the cum had leaked out of my mouth, and I reached for the towel. It did not taste bad, like I thought it might. It was salty and slightly tangy.

Chris wrapped his hands around my waist, and pulled me against his chest. "Do you know how incredibly awesome you are, baby?"

I giggled. "No, but maybe you could tell me again, hon," I smiled. Chris just smiled at me and playfully swatted me on the butt.

"Gods, sweetie. I never knew it could be this awesome. I think I love you, Kirsten McGregor. I was taken aback.

"Chris..."

"Hush sweetie," he said, putting a hand to my lips. "I know about our agreement. Friends only. But I seriously think I'm beginning to fall hard for you. I've never felt this way about anyone." I just stared at him speechless as he rattled on. "But Kat, this is the most incredible time in our lives. I don't think that I've had any more experience than you have. I've only kissed three other girls. One of them was when I was 8, so that hardly counts; one of them was during summer camp when I was 14; and the other one was Sara, the girlfriend I had in Southern California. And the farthest I got with her, was feeling her boobs.

I was totally surprised. "Chris, I thought you'd had a lot more experience than that!"

He blushed slightly. "No, only you."

I leaned back against the bed, as he leaned over me. "I don't know what to say." I said dumbfounded.

"Don't say anything. Just tell me that you care about me. Just a little bit."

"Oh Chris," I said with emotion. "You are truly clueless, aren't you?" He gave me a blank look. "I've always liked you. I just didn't realize it until you were gone. Then, when I first saw you at Steve's barbeque, I was totally taken away. You had grown so much, and you looked so sexy. I was surprised that you were still interested in me. And when we started hanging out again, then I realized that I liked you more than as a friend. You're a lot more mature now. But when we started playing around together, I just assumed you knew how I felt... You've treated me better than any other guy has..."

12