Learning About Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiff wasn't as tight at my wife but the muscles of her rectum engulfed my cock in the same amazing sensation. She flexed her ass and finally accommodated my cock, I wasn't the first to have ventured there that night, her hole was slick with lube.

"You like my tight teen butt Jack?" Tiff asked as I started to hump her. I was about to answer her when I felt pressure on my own rectum. I looked back to see my wife on all fours with Al behind her. She was pushing two fingers into my ass smiling as Al humped her. I moaned as my ass gave way and her digits sank up to the last knuckle. My hips were on auto pilot going between the wonderful snug warmth of Tiff's ass and the fingers up my butt. Angela fingered me fore few minutes as I came closer and closer to blowing my load inside Tiff. There was a brief time where my ass was empty after Angel removed her fingers. Al pushed into my ass with a slow firm thrust. I almost came as the metal bead head of his cock touched my prostate. At the bottom of the stroke his hips were pressed against my ass cheeks. There was no condom; it was the first time in two years that I had barebacked another man. It is an amazing sensation; flesh on flesh, his cock working against the walls of my ass. Most surprising was the one from my prostate as Al's Prince Albert ran over it. It was amazing the tangle of us in the young gorgeous thing on her hands and knees with my penis in her ass and her lover, his wet body rubbing against my back as he worked his cock in my bowels.

"You like my girlfriend's ass?' Al asked flexing his cock slightly. I reached back and took hold of his ass as I pushed by hips backward onto his cock pulling min ever so slightly out of Tiff's butt. I had to catch my breath.

"Feels wonderful, you enjoying mine? I love that cock of yours." I said. His response was a series of hard thrusts which I countered bringing moans from all three of us.

Finally I noticed Angela was kneeling beside our little three some fingering her pussy and ass as the three of us writhed under the warm cascade of water. At some point Al's long deep strokes and his golden ball hit the right spot and my body rocked in orgasm. Tiffany fluttered the muscles in her ass as I dumped my cum into her. She moaned every time my cock would flex and more sperm with shoot into her bowels. Al let me finish cumming before he started to work towards his own orgasm. The passage of his penis back and forth in my anus was bringing my erection back to life in Tiffany's ass.

Angela moved over next to us, she cooed into his ear that she wanted him to cum in my ass. She must have shoved her fingers up Al's ass because his moan became loader. I started to beg for his load and together Angela and I drove him over the edge. The first warm jet of cum in my ass felt amazing. Al final slipped out of me leaving my ass gaping. His cum drained out of me onto the shower floor before Angela could race in and lick me clean.

Tiffany pulled free from my cock and turned kissing me before going to her boyfriend and doing the same. Angela was ready for me, soaping up my cock again and rinsing it before we started to kiss. I have no idea what Tiff and Al were doing; not long after the last bit of lather was rinsed from my dick Angela straddled me and we made love on the floor of the shower. Her pussy seemed a little loose but what does one expect after three hours of sex. Angela came first and then sucked me off swallowing my entire load.

At some point Al and Tiff and left so Angela and I showered and toweled off before walking back into the rec room. Ben and Dani were still sitting on the sofa, Amanda and Scott had joined them as well as the others. I sat next to Scott and joining the discussion. It was a light conversation about nothing in particular. We were introduced to the other couple there. They were Dave, 35 and Corey, 30. They had been married four five years. Of everyone there Dave was the only straight guy he was also the one who Angela had her pussy wrapped around when I came in. Corey was almost as small as Tiff. Her chest was considerable larger and her over all shape was more alluring. Her nipples as well as the hood of her clit were pierced with matching hoops, making quite the display of her features.

The one single guy was named Kurt a 27 year old bi guy who like Al wore piercing in his nipples and his dick. He was mildly built with the hint of a six pack and a very respectable seven inch dick. I came to find out that he was Scott and Al's lover almost exclusively gay.

We all sat around for about an hour BSing. A blue light bulb over the door started to blink and Amanda and Dani both stood up. Dani retrieved a pair of white thong panties and Amanda found black thong shaped like a butterfly in the front. They sauntered out the door and up the stairs. Angela and I both had confused looks on our faces.

"We ordered pizza." Corey remarked. Everyone was snickering imaging what the reaction of the delivery driver would be. Both women reappeared about five minutes later. They were both smiling carrying seven boxed of pizza. They put it on the table and both reclined

"Another orgy, another free dinner." Amanda said bringing together her knees together while lifting her legs and slipping off her thong, making sure we all got a look at her pussy and ass. Angela called over to Dani and gestured for her to wipe up a small droplet of semen on her left breast that hadn't been there when she had gone up stairs. Dani looked at the white speck and wiped it up with a finger which went straight to her mouth.

"Pizza boys are so fun." She said as she pulled the finger out of her mouth. Amanda smiled and nodded in agreement looking over her chest as well to see if there was anything that she had missed cleaning up. Everyone giggled then Cory spoke up.

"Pizza girls too..." everyone laughed as Corey smiled.

Dani and Ben only stayed for another hour or so then excused themselves to go and relieve the babysitter. The pace of the night seemed to pick up after that. Tiffany was turning out to be quite the character almost annoying in her pursuit of sex. She hopped up from where she had been sitting on Al's lap and walk over to Dave and Corey. She dropped to her knees in front of them and reached out touching both of them. Dave's cock was massively thick, just shy of nine inches long when erect. The hood of his foreskin didn't help make it look any smaller nor did Tiffany's petite hand which couldn't encompass it.

"Cor, you mind if your husband hollows out my cunt with this?" She asked pushing Dave's cock up out of his lap with her hand as she slipped two fingers into the woman's pussy. Corey moaned as the young woman began to finger fuck her. After the initial sensation wore off Corey moved to the edge of the sofa and put her hands on the back of Tiff's head.

"I only mind if you don't get me off first you little slut." Corey said almost slamming the girls face into her crotch. Her eyes rolled back as the little girl started to lick. Corey's legs wrapped around Tiff as her hips started to ungulate. She managed to tell her husband to fuck the little nympho. As the three of them became oblivious to the existence of everyone else in the room Kurt walked over to where I was sitting. Without a word he was on his knees in front of me. I spread my legs to accommodate him as he took hold of my cock. He stroked me two or three times before smiling at me and taking my cock into his mouth. The warm wet sensation was great. I discovered very quickly that Kurt had one more piercing as his tongue began to rub up and down my cock. I relaxed back into the sofa as Kurt went wild with my dick. I was moaning out load as he started to roll my balls in his hand. Scott had his hand on the back of Kurt's head as it bobbed up and down on my cock. Kurt's free hand was busy stroking Scott's dick. After a few minutes Kurt began to switch between sucking my dick or Scott's. The second time Kurt switched back to Scott I stood up and offered my cock to Scott.

Amanda petted my legs as her husband took my dick into his mouth. Scott knew what he was doing with my dick. At some point Amanda straddled her husband, Kurt backing away from Scott's dick. Amanda spread my ass cheeks and began to trace circles around my asshole with her tongue. I could feel her moan as her husband started to hump her. Abruptly Amanda stopped tonguing me. I looked back as she swore and saw Kurt mounting her. From what she was saying I could tell that he was inside her ass.

I withdrew from Scott's mouth to watch the three of them fuck. I dismounted the tangle on the opposite side of my wife and Al. Angela was writhing as Al ate her pussy. Her heels were digging into his shoulders as she moaned for him to lick faster. I knelt beside them and lubed a single finger. Al's anus was loser than his girl's. He wasn't lubed and my finger slipped in with little resistance. Al moaned into my wife's pussy as I withdrew my finger and replaced it with my tongue.

Angela groan out a powerful orgasm while I was rimming Al's hole. She pushed his head way from her crotch and waited a few seconds before she stood. Al stood up and turned around and sat on the couch facing me. With his legs spread wide and a smile on his face I knew what he wanted and I moved forwarded and put the tip of my penis at the entrance of his asshole. The muscles of his anus gave way to me. I was into the base of my cock and humping very quickly. My free hand wrapped around his cock as we started to fuck.

The golden ball protruding from his piss hole got a very slow rub from my thumb. We smiled at each other as my wife move between us. She slipped her pussy down onto Al moving her hip ever so much allowing it to completely disappear into her snatch. Angela smiled at me as she started to rock on Al's dick. My hands went to her hips to both push her down onto Al and to use her to pull myself into Al. Angela put her arms around me pulling her to me as she kissed me. We had been in this position before with an old lover and it was one of our favorites.

We were ignoring Al's moans until a hand moved between Angela and I. It was Amanda, we broke our kiss as Amanda pushed Angela back from me. Amanda leaned in and kissed Angela. My wife started to moan as the other woman brought a hand up behind her head. The kiss lasted for several seconds until Amanda pulled back and Angela again leaned forward to kiss me. I would fine out later that the sperm the Angela had received and was sharing with me was from both Scott and Kurt. As our tongues played back and forth in each other's sperm filled mouths our hips were on autopilot. Angela didn't cum but Al had lost it in her and it was driving her crazy all of his cum leaking out of her and down his cock and all over my dick as it working in and out of his ass. As we kissed it all became too much for me and I came in Al. I drove my cock all the way into him as I shot my sperm. Angela could tell that I was spent and dismounted Al placing a hand over her pussy plugging her hole. She motioned to Tiff as she was walking back onto the room from the bathroom.

My cum rushed out of Al as I withdrew my cock. Tiff was right there to lick it up as my wife walked over to Scott and Amanda and offered them her jizz filled cunt. I walked to the bathroom still reeling from my last orgasm. I walked in and found Kurt washing his cock in the shower. I joined him and the two of us just talked. We fished and walked back out after toweling off and found everyone else again seated chatting. Corey and Dave were in the process of getting dressed along with Al. Tiff was fully dressed in a pair of overalls and a shirt that stopped just below the bottom of her tits. Angela had only donned her panties and was talking to Amanda.

"Baby," Angela said looking up at me "Amanda and I are going to go upstairs relieve the babysitter and get your things if you don't mind waiting here. Amanda too was wearing from earlier and as she walk past the sofa where I was sitting down to chat she bent over and retrieved a translucent sixteen inch long double headed dildo before two of them disappeared out the door. I looked over at Scott after the door closed and asked him what was going on.

"Gina is sitting our kids tonight. She and her partner Evan are pretty regular at these things but she's eight months pregnant and a little shy about it." I nodded seeing how that might be.

"So, Amanda and Angela are going to make sure she doesn't feel left out?"

"Someone has to take one for the team every so often, Tiffany use to babysit but after a while got tired of just getting paid." Scott continued gesturing toward Tiff.

Tiff looked over at us as she waited on Al to finish tying his shoes.

"Are you calling me a slut?" She asked with her arms cross trying to look mad.

"Sweetie, to call you a slut is not only and understatement but insulting to women like my wife." Scott said smiling at her. She walked back to him and kissed him long and hard on the mouth while one had rubbed his cock to life again.

"I just wanted to make sure that we're on the same page." She said as she stood up and walked over to Al taking his hand and leading him to the door.

"I hope that you to can come back next month this was fun." Scott remarked as he stood up and collected a robe that was behind the sofa.

"It was that. So, you built this just for swinging?"

"The room, Yeah I'm a contractor so I just had some guys come in and do it, it was well worth the investment just because we don't have to go to any of those clubs anymore and we know everyone here."

I looked over at the door uncoucouly then back at Scott.

"Their going to be a while, aren't they?" He smiled and nodded as I crossed over to him. I took his cock in my hand as Cory and Dave watched. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. I could still taste his wife's pussy all over it. I lubed him up then just before Corey and Dave left he slipped into my cum filled ass. We fucked one another twice before the girls came back with a red headed woman who was very pregnant. The five of us fucked in the shower before the sun started to come up.

For the next three Weeks all Angela could do was talk about the next orgy and the next and the next. It was at about this point that things really took off.

12