Learning and Growing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
787 Followers

"I like it on top. This way I'm doing the fucking. Do you like?"

"You bet! And I like watching my cock go into your pussy." I laid back and let Susan do the action. She moved her butt up and down, taking in my cock the full length. Then back out until just the head was between her lips. Her lips were red and engorged. Gradually she increased the tempo.

"I just love your cock. So deep! So deep!" A milky foam from her pussy covered her lips and my cock. The feeling was exquisite.

The earlier blowjob helped keep me going. But I felt the head of my cock becoming more and more sensitive and knew I was about to come. Several big spurts shot into her. Susan continued to pump my cock which forced some of my cum out and onto my cock. Susan dropped down on my cock and held it in deep. She climaxed with a shudder, then collapsed next to me exhausted. Neither of us said or did anything for a couple of minutes.

"OK, now I want you to eat me and make me come again." What's this? Her pussy's got a bunch of my cum in it. Gross!

"You want me eat your pussy with my cum in it? No, that's too weird. And taste bad."

"Well, I've tasted your cum twice now and I like it. And besides, you already have tasted your cum. It will really turn me on. Please." Susan had me wrapped around her little finger.

Her lips were puffy and red and some of my cum was already leaking out. I stuck my tongue lightly between her lips and tasted just a bit of it. It tasted like my cum. Sticking my tongue in deeper the taste was different. It was now a combination of our juices. I had previously tasted both but not together.

Susan used her pussy muscles to push more sticky liquid out. She spread her lips and I put my whole mouth on her pussy. I explored the wetness deep inside her. Changing tactics I slid my tongue up and down her slit and up to her clit. Our combined juices kept dribbling out and covered my face.

"Here comes some more." She used her pussy muscles again to squeeze more into my mouth. "You're doing a great job! Don't stop. Yes, there... You are my best stud ever. Oh, Oh, Oh...." Susan shuddered and I felt her pussy spasm. She lay back for a minute to catch her breath.

"Jim, that was so good. I didn't think you would do it and I'm sure glad you did. I've never had an experience to equal it. Did you like doing it?"

"Well, it was very sexy. I'm proud that I could satisfy you like that. Once I got going the taste was ok. Still seems rather weird, though. Did I do it as well as your husband?"

"Actually Bob has never eating my pussy after a fuck. I've asked him many times but its never happened. Maybe if he sees you doing it he will come around."

"Are you wanting us to have sex while he watches?"

"Would you be ok with that? Its been one of our fantasies for a long time."

"He wouldn't get jealous? Would he join in or just watch?"

"Well another of my fantasies is to have two guys fuck me. So I guess what would turn me on the most would be for you to fuck me, then eat my pussy, and then have him fuck me. Maybe then I could get him to also eat my pussy. What do you think?"

"I suppose. Have you talked with him about this?"

"No, I wanted to see first if you would eat my pussy after sex."

"OK if you want to try it. Hopefully he won't shoot me!"

"I've told him everything about our times together. After I tell him about today I'm sure he will be ready to go. Besides, he has watched me fuck several of his friends but so far never joined in."

Saturday night was scheduled. Since I was underage to visit a bar Susan suggested that I come over about 7pm and we would have some drinks and get acquainted.

"Come on in, Jim."

"Hi, Jim, nice to meet you. Susan has told me a lot about you and how you are such a good pupil of hers."

"You have a very good looking wife." (as I said, I'm not much on great conversation).

"Bob, let's fix some drinks and get relaxed. Jim, what would you like to drink?"

Being under drinking age, my few drinks were of 7-Up and Seagrams 7 ("7&7", easy to say, less complicated than other drinks I knew nothing about).

The three of us sat in their spacious family room, Susan and Bob on a couch, me in a chair, and sipped our drinks. One drink and I was feeling it. It did help reduce my nervousness. The second drink made me mellow.

"Bob, I told you that Jim had a really big cock. And that he is a quick learner. I even got him to eat my pussy after fucking me. He's not a wimp like you. Tonight you get to do the same, ok?"

"I said I would consider it, we'll see how it goes."

"Jim, stand up, take off your clothes and show us your cock."

Rather awkwardly in front of Susan and Bob, who were both fully clothed, I stripped off my clothes. My cock was never prouder. "Nice cock, huh Bob? OK, let's join Jim and take off our clothes." I had seen Susan in her all-together, but certainly not Bob. He was a little smaller than me, maybe seven inches or so. I had quiet satisfaction in comparing cocks.

Susan came over to me and fondled my cock and balls, telling Bob that my cock had felt really good in her pussy.

"Come over here, Bob. I want you to feel his cock."

Another new experience - Bob hesitantly reached out and touched my cock. Susan encouraged him to stroke it. "He's got a nice cock, doesn't he, Bob?" The two drinks apparently lowered my inhibitions. As long as Susan was there it somehow seemed ok.

Susan took my hand and put it on Bob's cock. "Jim, play with his cock. That's it. Now stroke it a little." Never in my whole life had I even seen another guy with an erection. And here I was stroking Bob's cock as he played with mine. I don't know how Susan does it but she somehow gets me doing all sorts of things.

"God, it's so sexy watching you two stroke each other. Don't either of you come, I want you both in my pussy."

"That's enough for now. Jim, come eat my pussy."

As I was trained to do, I feasted on Susan's pussy. I tried to do an exceptional job since I had Bob as an audience. Susan was particularly vocal, also probably for Bob's benefit. Rather quickly she came.

"OK, Jim. Now fuck me, doggy style. Bob, you grab hold of his cock and put it in me."

Bob positioned the head of my cock at Susan's upended pussy and rubbed the head back and forth along the slit. Then as the head passed by her opening I pressed and the head slipped in. Bob continued to stroke my cock as much as he could as it slowly piston into her pussy.

"Your cock feels so good. Bob, do you like seeing his cock in your wife's pussy? It's going in so deep. Play with his balls."

So here I am, fucking this blond goddess doggy style with her husband reaching between my legs and playing with my balls. Better than any porno movie I had ever seen, I was the star. But all good things must end and I came, fucking her with my last stroke as deep as I could go.

"Wow. That was great. I didn't come but that's next. Now eat me. Bob, pay attention, your time is coming."

So for the second time that day I enjoyed tasting her pussy, this time with the added attraction of my cum. Between the fucking and now my eating her pussy, Susan responded most energetically and again I tasted her flood of juices combined.

"OK Bob, now fuck me. Quickly. Jim, put his cock in me."

Although I had lapped up all of my cum, Susan's pussy was still very wet, Her lips were engorged. I took his cock and positioned it at her hole. Bob slid in all the way in one thrust. His cock was coated with a white foamy as he repeatedly plunged into his wife's pussy. I had a close-up view of two people going at it. Let me tell you this was more erotic than any porno movie.

With all of the excitement Bob didn't last too long. He madly thrust into her, depositing several loads. As he pulling out cum was already dribbling. Without any more prompting by Susan he got between her legs and started eating her out. "Bob you came too soon. Make me come with your tongue."

Bob licked the white foamy stuff from between her lips. He ran his tongue up and down her slit. Susan's pussy was expelling their combined fluids.

"That feels so good. You're doing great. Keep it up. Can you taste us? You might even taste a little of Jim's cum." Bob was too busy with his mouth and tongue to respond. Susan came with gush and Bob lapped it all up.

We finished up that evening by taking a shower together. We soaped each other up, played with each other's cock, rubbed Susan and stuck fingers into her pussy. Both of our cocks started to rise again but Susan said she was done for the night. I dressed, thanked Bob for his hospitality, and left.

Bob called me a few days later, said he had a great time, hoped I had also, and invited me back on the next Saturday. Naturally I said yes.

Susan met me at the door and the three of us settled in the family room with a drink. We made small conversation about school while sipping some rum and Cokes. I'm not much of a drinker and was feeling quite mellow after a couple. I had the feeling Susan was trying to get me a little drunk.

"Jim, I really had a good time last week with both of you studs working me over. I can't hardly stand it when you guys eat me after fucking me. It felt so good and decadent."

"I wasn't so sure the first time you asked me to do it, but now I really like to do it. And you finally got Bob to do it."

"Susan had been pestering me for some time to try it. After I saw you going at it and you both having a good time, I though why not."

"Enough talk, let's mess around." All three of us stripped and lay down in the king-sized bed.

"Jim, I'm curious. How did you feel when I asked Bob to put your cock in me and when you put his cock into me?"

"I suppose I was caught up in the intensity of the moment, and just let it happened. Afterwards it bothered me. I'm not attracted to guys and don't want people to think I'm gay."

"Well, it was a super turn-on for me. We certainly won't tell anyone about our times together. It's just for us. You know Bob has let me play with some other guys. That's also was just between us. As long as everyone agrees I don't see anything wrong with what we do. Right, Bob?"

"Our sex has never been better since we expanded our activities. Not for everyone, I suppose. But you seem to be having a good time."

It was certainly true, I was having a great time. In just a few weeks I went from nerdy virgin to a guy with some fairly good sexual skills. How many guys my age had experiences that could compare with my time with Susan and Bob?

Jim, I'd like you guys to play together some more. Stroke each other's cocks, ok?" I rationalized that there was no harm in doing it again. And drinks had definitely affected my willpower. Susan put Bob's hand on my cock. "Stroke his cock, Bob. Jim, grab his cock." With some hesitancy Bob and I started playing with each other. Susan sat up on the bed, watching intently and directing our efforts.

"That's it, Jim, play with his head. Put your other hand on his balls. Bob, you do the same."

"This is so sexy! Bob, wrap your hand around his cock. Now long strokes, just like you jack off."

"You guys are really turning me on. Jim. I want you try something else. Keep your hand on Bob's cock, yes like that. Now stick out your tongue and touch the tip of his cock."

I looked at Susan. "Do it, please, for me." I looked at Bob's cock which was still in my hand. A couple of drops of pre-cum had seeped from the tip. His cock was hard and pulsating. Maybe it was the drinks or maybe just the extremely erotic moment but I actually licked up the juice from the tip. "Right there where his little hole is. Good! Now start licking the head, like an ice cream cone."

"Bob, how's that feel? Good? Jim would probably like you to do the same." And so Bob and I both tried something new at Susan's instigation. It was hard to say no to this sexy creature.

That evening we both fucked Susan, one after another. No pussy eating, just hard fucking. She came twice and we both blasted big loads. Susan spread her pussy lips to show us the copious volume of cum that was leaking out. Bob took some pictures.

During the next week I did some thinking. The last few weeks were the most incredible of my life. I went from virginal nerd to a guy with experience, at least some. Susan taught me how to eat pussy and fuck. All well and good. But what was disturbing was my time with her husband. I wasn't at all attracted to him. He didn't turn me on in the slightest. And he didn't seem attracted to me either. Yet Susan had encouraged us to play around together. It wasn't the drinks I had. Only two and they just made me mellow.

I was following Susan's directions just like when she first showed me how to satisfy her. When I played with Bob's cock and even sucked him that last time it was more like practicing technique than erotic. I took as a challenge taking his cock deep into my mouth. I wanted to please Susan (and I suppose Bob). And I must admit his stroking my cock felt good and his blowjob felt even better. But neither came close the feelings I had when Susan played with me.

I suspected Susan had planned more for me and her husband. My thoughts were very confused.

Most every Saturday, and occasionally also on Friday, we got together and had fun. In spite of my mixed feelings Bob and I became rather familiar with each other's cocks. Susan took pictures of us sucking each other. I took a picture of Susan sucking both of our cocks at the same time.

"Jim, I want to fuck you in the ass while you play with Bob."

"How are you going to do that?"

"I have two dildos, one small and one larger. You liked it when I stuck my finger into your butt. These will feel even better."

"I suppose. Stop if I tell you."

I lay stomach down with legs spread. Susan lubed up my ass hole and the smaller dildo. She started pushing it in. It was tight going until I relaxed a bit. She gradually worked a little more in, then back out. Each time deeper. The feeling was unusual. My rear felt full but it didn't hurt. She moved it in and out the then it slid in to the hilt.

"Here, Bob. You take over". She had Bob work the dildo into me.

"That's enough. I'm going to use the bigger one now." Susan pressed it against my rear and worked about an inch in. The lube helped but I had her stop a number of times to get used to it

"Great, Jim. I've got it all in. You look so sexy with it in your ass."

Susan slowly worked it in and out to let my ass get used to it. It actually felt rather good. I saw a flash as Bob took a picture.

Susan reached in front and stroked my cock. I came almost immediately all over her hand.

"Bob, your turn." "I'd rather not. Can't I just fuck you?"

"Take this up your ass and then you can have fun with me." Susan pushed the small dildo in, then replaced it with the larger one. Bob seemed to be able to take the large one easier than I did.

"That's enough for now. I want to fuck."

Susan straddled me and dropped down on my cock. We fucked for quite a while since I had already come once. Then Bob stuck his big cock in her, doggy style. All three of us were satisfied but exhausted by our fun.

A week later we were playing together. "I want to try something new. Bob, I want you to fuck Jim in the ass." "No way", I responded. "Come on, his cock is the same size as my larger dildo. You liked how that felt." I had some real reservations about this. I wasn't gay and besides it would hurt.

"Here, I'll fuck you first with the dildo. Lift your ass up." Susan used the larger dildo on me like she did the prior week. It actually felt rather good as it massaged my prostate.

"Now I'm going to pull out the dildo and Bob is going to stick his cock in."

"I think he's ready for your cock. Lubed it up real good."

Susan added some more lube to my ass hole. Bob got into position, Susan held his cock, and the head slipped in. Over the next several minutes he somehow got all seven inches in. I felt full and surprised that I could take it all. Bob started fucking me and the intensity of the feeling kept increasing. I had very mixed feelings about this. His cock felt good in my ass. The in and out motion was massaging my prostate which gave me a very horny sensation. But here I was with my butt in the area and guy fucking me with his cock. Did that make me gay?

Susan took pictures. With a final big push Bob went as deep as he could and blew his load.

Susan wanted me to fuck Bob. My cock is bigger than his so I doubted that it would fit. Susan kept prodding us to try it. I was not able to get any more han a couple of inches into him. I really wasn't too disappointed. Susan's pussy was much more appealing to me.

Susan had a way of getting me to do what she wanted. In spite of my reservations a week later Bob fucked me again while Susan gave me a blowjob. And a week after that Bob fucked me while I stuck my cock in Susan. That took some work to get coordinated. What worked best was for both Susan and Bob to stay mostly motionless and I moved my hips back and forth, first my cock going in, then Bob's.

By far, though, I preferred to eat Susan, fuck her, then eat her again. A couple of times Bob fucked her after I did and I lapped up both of our cum. Throughout the summer I experienced a smorgasbord of sex. I doubt any young guy got a better education.

Susan has a younger sister Jill, now 18, who is just as good looking and sexy as she is. Susan made the introductions and Jill and I began dating a few months ago. She is about an inch taller than Susan, a bit more slender, narrow hips. Same sexy blond hair. B size boobs, very perky. Besides her physical attributes Jill has a great personality, easy to feel comfortable around. She has many friends. I love going out with her, seeing other guys checking her out.

I think I am falling in love.

NerdySex
NerdySex
787 Followers
12